Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dark Blessings, thanks for having me

ScionofGrahlbok

Greetings and Darkly Blessed be, Friends. I am the chief anointed scion and pardoner on behalf of Grahlbok, Demon Lord of the 667th Abyss. I aspire to learn from and be of service to my diabolist brethren here. Seeya 'round.

-The Pardoner

yes, i am also a servant of that same guy and stuff he actually told me just now to tell you to kill yourself

How quaint. Is this supposed to be a parody account that is perhaps meant to be a play on my username? I am so honored to have been selected by our kike troll friends.

Please remind your rabbi to vibrate the Hebrew alphabet backwards daily and invest shekels into buying Zyklon B for personal use.

Why are you talking like a jackass? None of the nonsense jibberish you just said has anything to do with us. This isn't a videogame.

http://Www.joyofsatan.org http://Www.kabbalahexposed.com
Start reading

Scion of Atlantis said:
How quaint. Is this supposed to be a parody account that is perhaps meant to be a play on my username? I am so honored to have been selected by our kike troll friends.

Please remind your rabbi to vibrate the Hebrew alphabet backwards daily and invest shekels into buying Zyklon B for personal use.

Take the salt and rub it as a badge of honor, as the poster is clearly salty.

ScionofGrahlbok said:
Greetings and Darkly Blessed be, Friends. I am the chief anointed scion and pardoner on behalf of Grahlbok, Demon Lord of the 667th Abyss. I aspire to learn from and be of service to my diabolist brethren here. Seeya 'round.

-The Pardoner

Stop roleplaying.
We do not accept trolls.

This opening by the OP here sounds like an introduction opening to an occult version of something like the Game of Thrones or something. GoT Runes, dood? Sorry (since the "troll = jew" theme is still going) I meant to say, GoT Runes, jude?

A storm has begun by my Magick command
and my Runes in the sand will deny them land
You may die on your feet or you live on your knees
when the Raven is fed, time will come for peace

When Pagan poets speak of Heathen Heroes
holding high the Old Way
Warriors waging into the storm
on wings of Dragons,
fame and fortune
into the storm
into the storm
into the storm

(I always thought it was when the Raven descends, which sounds better and makes sense to me; and Warriors raging...but OK. Yer'after love these mondegreens.)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Take the salt and rub it as a badge of honor, as the poster is clearly salty.
:cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back