Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Family

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So basically all of this is just an ego tripping thing for a decade now that has Satan somewhere on it, only due to personally uncontrolled desires of yours.

Ok, can't say it doesn't make sense or that it wasn't obvious, because it were. I appreciate the honesty, that is a step towards becoming stronger.

If you want to lead anyone, start by yourself first. Because with this mindset it begs the question why you even believed this bullshit you did would be successful.

Every retard out there wants to "lead", wants "everything" and wants the "world", merely to have their ass kissed. I am getting used to it but the more I see this, the more I get disgusted.

On the other hand, what you did is far more manly and honest to admit it than hiding like many other idiots who try to pretend all of the above is otherwise.

If you want to lead people into damnation/for egoistical purposes, please settle for goyim cattle. Satanists can do without this, Satan's people cannot become possessions to retards or the toys of people's hangups. Satan has destroyed people for far less, and I have seen so many come and permanently disappear who had to do this, like leaves in the wind.

Satan scorns on this, and no matter how many times you use his name to decorate a topic, pretend the whole case is about him, or try to name a group after him or whatever, it will always and forever fail if the motives are wrong, as this is not Satan wants. There is a point where if the ego is past it just ruins everything, and Satan requires no cults around idiocy.

You are right. I am Done. As for those who want to private email and all that, every person I met started as overly joyful to talk to me only to turn out to be schizoid and now have a serious grudge against me. They wanted to control me and play games. Until I get mad and then they run and hide.

So nothing against anyone, but theres nothing left to have a friendship with. I was going to be gone by now. However Everytime I focused on Satans Sigil I couldnt feel anything, only him saying reply to Don. He said I make a promise to you, reply to Don and we will connect back stronger then ever.

So I did and got blasted with his energy. Im glad I did though as it resulted in all this. I thought it was His Will I be removed from here but instead he wont Leave.

So I guess he wants me to be here for something. I have no idea where to go from here. Looking at my chart, it says my highest skills are Astrology, psychic Medium and being a writer.

I think im suppose to use my Creative outlet of being an Author to expressive this passion and creativity. Cobra what If I wrote like a fiction book, downloaded it like a PDF. Would this be of any use to anyone or at the very least not something bad. Or maybe like books on my thoughts of the world and spirituality.

I dunno, it says I will struggle till my 30s, till I find myself and take off. So im just spitballing.

I replied enough to the detriment of my time, because you say dumb shit about jumping in front of trains and the rest of the drama. This is obviously dumb of a thing to do.

I don't have more time to entertain on "ME, ME, ME" all day long. "ME" is a question "ME" should answer.

Aldrick Strickland said:
As for those who want to private email and all that, every person I met started as overly joyful to talk to me only to turn out to be schizoid and now have a serious grudge against me. They wanted to control me and play games. Until I get mad and then they run and hide.
I feel you with having traumas about being used, manipulated, and then tossed aside by "friends". But having traumas, no matter how severe, isn't an excuse to just go to complete isolation instead. It might seem like a great idea right now, but in reality it's not.
I'm not here to try and "force" you to contact me. It's a shame that there's no real way to prove to people that you're trustworthy just from typing something on the internet, so I understand if you think I'd just be like all the other friends you had. Just know that my e-mail is always open to you if you ever feel like talking.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I replied enough to the detriment of my time, because you say dumb shit about jumping in front of trains and the rest of the drama. This is obviously dumb of a thing to do.

I don't have more time to entertain on "ME, ME, ME" all day long. "ME" is a question "ME" should answer.

Well thanks alot. First you act aggressive, then you tell me to stay and that were here to Learn and grow. Then when I ask for help you are back to being an asshole.

Thanks alot, but I remember your past as well vovian lucifitian. But im sure you never had an ego.

Aldrick Strickland said:
But sure, thanks I will just pretend to be happy, so im not called a girl by some teenager over the internet.
I'm not exactly teenager and your ego caused you to miss the point.
What I want to say is that I tried to give you some sincere, comforting pep talk because I kind of liked your posts and the character you played here.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I am Done.
I hope so.

Apprentice said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
But sure, thanks I will just pretend to be happy, so im not called a girl by some teenager over the internet.
I'm not exactly teenager and your ego caused you to miss the point.
What I want to say is that I tried to give you some sincere, comforting pep talk because I kind of liked your posts and the character you played here.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I am Done.
I hope so.

Comforting pep talk by saying someone acted like a 12 year old girl? Not actually trying to get to know the person or understand their situation? Just hey be Happy. And Im suppose to jump to that.

But now you hope I leave because I explained how that made me feel. Im not mad at you or anything. I just felt that was very superficial.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Well thanks alot. First you act aggressive, then you tell me to stay and that were here to Learn and grow. Then when I ask for help you are back to being an asshole.

Thanks alot, but I remember your past as well vovian lucifitian. But im sure you never had an ego.
You have been here 10+ years and all you can make is this drama, don’t you think it’s better to stop acting the way you’re acting right now and mature up?
You boast you are one of those who kept faith and didn’t abbandon SS but you havent even made some mental gains.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My point is as follows:

You talk about giving up on this whatever ego stuff, and then you just reply with more...ego. This in turn creates more of the same loop that got you into this mess in the first place.

You get defensive but I am not attacking you. I just pointed to the cyclical pattern.

In the end of the day I see by this thread you recoil to all types of feedback, but I think you are fed up with the situation, which will prompt you to change.

I suggest working with a Demon or a Demoness that specializes in deconstruction, but that is all.

Have you tried an incubus?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My point is as follows:

You talk about giving up on this whatever ego stuff, and then you just reply with more...ego. This in turn creates more of the same loop that got you into this mess in the first place.

You get defensive but I am not attacking you. I just pointed to the cyclical pattern.

In the end of the day I see by this thread you recoil to all types of feedback, but I think you are fed up with the situation, which will prompt you to change.

I suggest working with a Demon or a Demoness that specializes in deconstruction, but that is all.

Thank you for pointing this out. I am trying to Understand.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You have been here 10+ years and all you can make is this drama, don’t you think it’s better to stop acting the way you’re acting right now and mature up?
You boast you are one of those who kept faith and didn’t abbandon SS but you havent even made some mental gains.

So youre saying I didnt make any mental gains in all that time? That ALL I have done is make Drama and never did anything positive?

Perhaps you should try rewording your reply. Otherwise it just seems like someone jumping on someone when theyre down to make themselves feel better.

I am open to your revised version because this one was obviously poorly constructed.

Wow o_O

I want too start with saying Im not going to reply to everyone right now. But I have read posts and that they do mean alot to me. 

People often say about me that I act like a cunt or like im.... A badass or something. I have tried to portray to people that I am nothing of the sort. I am a highly sensitive guy. Who absorbs everything. 

I have a very powerful mars and alot of Leo energy. I have a HUGE Ego. So I naturally give off arrogance without meaning too. If I get charged up, I can be an asshole and a half. 

But lately I dont get fired up anymore. Only If a strong emotion comes my way like a tone of Vibration emitted from a violin, that softly caresses the inner realm of your soul. Then the Dominoes fall and my mars is activated. 

Then I will fight with everything I have and this has surprised people. But other then that I am the artist, poet, book type.

I am trying to release this side more, but there is this pain. I cannot seem to move around it. 

I also have more then one personality....so its hard to say which is really me, I dont even know. 

But anyway I dont mean to stir up Drama, but perhaps nothing ever gets dealt with without stirring things up. 

When I read your post I felt something. That..now ive lost what to say.

All okay brother...stay strong..
I can reach to others nicely often :)

I am an artist myself. Your way of expressing yourself is really sweet, I will always support you there. Some haters might hate, but we all have few of those.

Sometimes we must just be what we are, as I said, but yeah adaptations...

Sometimes you react as a bitch, but what I saw is that usually that is okay, as long as you can control it a bit and when you know what you are doing. You are what you are, just try to improve with some things when talking with others. Some of our traits are bouncing hard and we lose our balance, I think people are really confused when you go full blown Mars just like that. Learn how to control it better, tho I am personaly okay with your Mars for few reasons... When you clean and fix few things in your life and your soul it should be completely okay.

Also people with lot of Mars energies can become evil and fighty in wrong situations. They must find a proper outlet and they need a challenges. A lot of them. They must redirect their Mars and their fire better, not to kill their motivation and fire completely. Then you will start react to some things better, as your warrior side will be focused on some other things.

Idk... it seems like most of your problems with others comes with being an empath and not being able to control that fully or you don't want to do it properly. You pick from others, they manipulate you, then you manipulate them, they manipulate you back. Then you all become mass of confusion and dirt until you all want to kill each other... Betrayals, confusion, drama...
You might even be cursed right now by someone who hates you still. I guess really some bad things happened in your past.

There is just something weird going on with your powers there.

Anyways, try to master it all more if you can and you didn't and clean yourself. All problems will start disappearing then. You will no longer be afraid that you will hurt others with your powers or words. Your words and actions will be pure. Nauthiz rune is really fucking good for getting more patience when working on some stuff that take our time. That is what is keeping me going when I'm sad.

When you see that things are going in a wrong direction you still keep pushing like crazy. You have still mess in your soul, mess in your life but you will do 62727278383 reps of RAUM or whatever to empower yourself and to fly to another galaxy. Sometimes we just need to focus more on cleaning our mess before we move on and before serpent tries to delete us from existence. Sometimes doing less is more and also keeping things simple can save our ass a lot. I am worried that you will push again in a wrong direction.

Another more thing...I am not an expert here but, maybe your dirt got supressed in your pineal gland or somewhere in your 6. chakra after that spiritual catastrophe. You should check that more if you didn't payed attention on that by now. We are acting almost the same somehow lately, aside from curses and all, there is more in this.

My sexual energy and dirt in me produces similar energy and effects on my mind when it's all active. It could be that there is lot of dirt that is trapped in your pineal gland which relases in your 6. Chakra and then bleeds out to your aura and everyhere from time to time. It could make bad feels and thoughts like those, confusion and it could even attract really nasty things. If this is the case most likely your cleaning will be really dense and it could take some time to clean it all.

You have confusing energy. Like there are some layers of different energies. Each one of those belong to some parts of your personality. You are confusing to others. They feel first dense layer and see little part of it in your behaviour and they are like - you are 100% that and that, nothing else-.

People can't understand you often and when they can they can't properly reach you. You have dense and different personal traits and you absorb much. Confusion overload. You have some hang-ups, I can see, and you can be really dangerous to others but you are trying to fix it now. Think about it all, but never overthink. I see a beautiful soul who has tons of issues, mostly with others, but it will be okay. I am trying my best to help you, and I will try even more in future. I am here to help my family too :)

I don't have time anymore. I am wasted now x(
I wish you the best brother...

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

So youre saying I didnt make any mental gains in all that time? That ALL I have done is make Drama and never did anything positive?

Perhaps you should try rewording your reply. Otherwise it just seems like someone jumping on someone when theyre down to make themselves feel better.

I am open to your revised version because this one was obviously poorly constructed.
Lol well you certainly did positive stuff, what I’m saying is that a 10+ year member shouldnt create all this drama, you should be more mature than this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Also, it’s not like you don’t have to have an ego and be submissive to everybody, nor that you have to be an asshole to everybody, ego is part of us and going to extremes is not healthy.

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
If all I do is continue to make crap situations. Harm other Satanists. Annoy people with my presence. Then I think there is a Solution. I will leave all online activity. I will remove all friends. Which I have been doing already, 80percent are gone.

Remove the rest. Be by myself and have no contact with anyone. Do Meditation and the Ritual. THEN I should be the perfect Satanist. No more problems. No more arguing or being told im a piece of shit.

I will have no friendships, relationships or Family. I will have myself and the Gods. I have always been alone my entire life anyway, this way I give up the futile effort.
You sound sad. If you want someone to talk you can shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'm not overly skilled at talking with others and I have my traumas, but I would gladly be someone that you can talk to sometimes, if you want that too.
I think no SS should have to walk this path in loneliness and isolation. I've been there before and it sucks.

Thank you.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

Lol well you certainly did positive stuff, what I’m saying is that a 10+ year member shouldnt create all this drama, you should be more mature than this.

Hey now that is much better. See I knew you could do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My point is as follows:

Also I am working with a succubus. I like the ladies lol.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

Actually what you mean to say is that I should have more control over my mind and emotions.

Hmmm, thank you for pointing this out. I have advanced with power but very little in control and be grounded.

You know I use to do alternate nostril Breathing wrong and actually unbalance my soul. I would do over 100 reps. Then the site changed and said to do 5-10. That was better, but I would still lose my mind and feel horrible after just 5 reps.

Then I finally learned its through the left, out the right, in the right out the left. Thats 1 round. Then it goes back and forth.

It felt so good to actually balance my mind. Then cleaning the soul is paramount, as other wise you are just empowering the negativity in your soul.

This is why Cobra said lots of power and little control is disastrous, lots of control and little power is better. That its not about blowing your mind to space but balancing and controlling it.

Azorm mentioned me doing meditation to the extreme. I wasnt doing over 1,500 chants a day while being out of control....whaaaa you talkin about...

Ok. Im going to have too bring it back. More void and yoga. I need to learn patience and how to calm and balance the mind. No more of this. Theres no point in producing all this power just to destroy myself with it.

Anxiety is caused by thinking of the future and Depression is caused by thinking of the past. Anger is Symptom of Pain, fear or Frustration.

In the Here and Now these emotions do not exist. I must discipline my mind. It is only by failure do you learn success. Time to try again! ^ ^

Be well Brother.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Actually what you mean to say is that I should have more control over my mind and emotions.

Hmmm, thank you for pointing this out. I have advanced with power but very little in control and be grounded.

You know I use to do alternate nostril Breathing wrong and actually unbalance my soul. I would do over 100 reps. Then the site changed and said to do 5-10. That was better, but I would still lose my mind and feel horrible after just 5 reps.

Then I finally learned its through the left, out the right, in the right out the left. Thats 1 round. Then it goes back and forth.

It felt so good to actually balance my mind. Then cleaning the soul is paramount, as other wise you are just empowering the negativity in your soul.

This is why Cobra said lots of power and little control is disastrous, lots of control and little power is better. That its not about blowing your mind to space but balancing and controlling it.

Azorm mentioned me doing meditation to the extreme. I wasnt doing over 1,500 chants a day while being out of control....whaaaa you talkin about...

Ok. Im going to have too bring it back. More void and yoga. I need to learn patience and how to calm and balance the mind. No more of this. Theres no point in producing all this power just to destroy myself with it.

Anxiety is caused by thinking of the future and Depression is caused by thinking of the past. Anger is Symptom of Pain, fear or Frustration.

In the Here and Now these emotions do not exist. I must discipline my mind. It is only by failure do you learn success. Time to try again! ^ ^

Be well Brother.
You be well too:)

Lydia said:
I'm with you, of course :) We here in the JoS are so few, we need to understand the immense responsibility we have. We few are the ones bringing in the new Satanic Era. We are all a family, and taking back our planet, our spiritual rights, and our material wealth, together.

The Golden Age we will create, under the direction and guidance of Satan and His Demons, will be wonderful beyond current comprehension :)

I've been trying to post, but for some reason there is no option.

Yes, I'll read your post, but as soon as I saw the word serpent, I had to say something.

(I have no clue why I don't see an option to start a post)

But someone posted a picture of a non-venomous snake in Walmart. Everyone was freaking out. I said, I blame the Bible for everyone's fear and hatred of snakes.

If I saw the poor guy in a store, I'd scoop him up and find a field or forest to put him in.

Why don't I see an option to start a post?

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Also I am working with a succubus. I like the ladies lol.

Weren't you bisexual?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Satanists!
What is your Profession!?

AUM! AUM!

I can quote a better movie than that.

[Looking at the thousands-strong enemy battalions singing their songs of warfare]

Me: You think the Welsh can't do better than that, Owen?
Owen: Well they've got a very good bass section, mind. But no top tenors, that's for sure.

Men of Duat, stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming?
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battlefield!

(Others start to join in)

Men of Duat, stand ye steady
It can not be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Demons never yield!
From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Satan's call
The mighty foes surrounding!
Men of Duat, on to glory
This will ever be your story
Keep these burning words before ye
Demons will not yield!

At 100 yards....Volley Fire, Present!! Aim!!! FIRE!!!

(Blows trumpet)

Volley....Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!!

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Satanists!
What is your Profession!?

AUM! AUM!

I can quote a better movie than that.

[Looking at the thousands-strong enemy battalions singing their songs of warfare]

Me: You think the Welsh can't do better than that, Owen?
Owen: Well they've got a very good bass section, mind. But no top tenors, that's for sure.

Men of Duat, stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming?
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battlefield!

(Others start to join in)

Men of Duat, stand ye steady
It can not be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Demons never yield!
From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Satan's call
The mighty foes surrounding!
Men of Duat, on to glory
This will ever be your story
Keep these burning words before ye
Demons will not yield!

At 100 yards....Volley Fire, Present!! Aim!!! FIRE!!!

(Blows trumpet)

Volley....Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!!

LMAO

Your fake as fuck and weak im sorry we shouldnt make the same mistakes as the past like the freemasons.

Do you not see what message he is sending

After 10 years and he hasnt achieved anything. The Gods dont like the weak so stop with the drama and stop making our meditations seem weak

Lucifermorning said:
Your fake as fuck and weak im sorry we shouldnt make the same mistakes as the past like the freemasons.

Do you not see what message he is sending

After 10 years and he hasnt achieved anything. The Gods dont like the weak so stop with the drama and stop making our meditations seem weak

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back