Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not a Good Time for the US

LightAlgur said:
Beautiful. I love that checklist.

Keep up the good work.

Poweredbythesun said:
It is honestly shocking just how little common sense people have these days. It is stated over and over again when and before you dedicate that secrecy is of the utmost importance. Yet we have people openly coming out and others taking full advantage of them.

I mean, how hard is it to follow:

- Maintain secrecy

- Do the Final RTR

- Advance

- Don't take short cuts (because there are NO shortcuts to advancement)

Thank you :)

But in all seriousness make your own daily checklist if at all possible, and stick to it as best you can.

It's not hard to stay consistent, it's advancing and adding to the list that is. But HP Mageson's Slothz path is the way to go for long term viability

LightAlgur said:
Well you know how I am, Maukali. I always like being the nooby. :D

Well you can consider me a nooby of sorts since I'm spending my time catching up with, not only myself but everyone else.

And it's "Shadow", not "Maukali".

Email me please, we need to talk. [email protected]

I don’t think I can be of any help Shadow.

Nevertheless I don’t communicate in email anymore in a while. I use discord.

I don’t trust many things... nor people anymore either.

LightAlgur said:

Are you sure the tag is correct? I took the chance to try and add you, even if I don't use my Discord account much, and it doesn't find you. I've been wanting to contact you privately for more than 2 years.

LightAlgur said:
(((I use discord.)))
L***#****
Yeah because Discord is definitely a safe way to communicate. Lure them SS on there and find out their data amiright?

Anyone with a brain will hopefully be smart enough to not contact someone in this manner.
Even if you were legit Algur and didn't have any intentions of harming fellow SS, it's still a rather questionable action to openly share your discord-name on here. The enemy also looks at these forums in case you weren't aware.
If you wanna get yourself onto a watchlist and potentially imprisoned on (((muh charges))) or worse, then feel free to do so if you wish but keep other SS out of it.

My gods, Shael cares about me blushes indirectly.

I’m just some guy in pajamas that chants words at night.

I just feel my brother HC might be getting tired of my chatter and topic derailment :lol:

LightAlgur said:

Discord is a most excellent surveillance den. Make sure to go into long spiels of pretending it's other people who do that stuff, whine about privacy, do toxic comments, and generally stir bullshit for no reason whatsoever, only to come around and invite people in the giant den that is called Discord.

Then, pretend to be distant from all this all while causing it.

As for Maukali, nice to meet you again. I hope this time you have came around and actually understood a few things. Your friend here may guide you into discord if you are planning yet another chimpout, which I hope you might have matured past that mental state by now.

Discord is a total kike den, house of ADL, and related. The ADL runs discord, and it is used to profile and for worse things. Many people have flocked to Discord due to ease of use, and this was deliberate. Discord is also a well known spyware app for computers, and this is why it's so rampantly advertised everywhere.

LightAlgur said:
I was not aware Commander. I hope you can forgive my ignorance then.

https://www.adl.org/blog/adl-responds-to-discords-first-transparency-report

I have been warning people since last year, where of course, some have ignored this. The above is from this year, a few days ago.

Poweredbythesun said:
LightAlgur said:
Beautiful. I love that checklist.

Keep up the good work.

Poweredbythesun said:
It is honestly shocking just how little common sense people have these days. It is stated over and over again when and before you dedicate that secrecy is of the utmost importance. Yet we have people openly coming out and others taking full advantage of them.

I mean, how hard is it to follow:

- Maintain secrecy

- Do the Final RTR

- Advance

- Don't take short cuts (because there are NO shortcuts to advancement)

Thank you :)

But in all seriousness make your own daily checklist if at all possible, and stick to it as best you can.

It's not hard to stay consistent, it's advancing and adding to the list that is. But HP Mageson's Slothz path is the way to go for long term viability

Everything is easier with a blackbook I keep track of everything including my checklist so to call it, helps me continue keeping maintainance and seeing my advancement, every SS should have a black book. Mine is a little bit bigger than 8.5 by 11 inches (computer paper) I have the Satanic calendar fixed to the back pages with strong double sided tape

ShadowTheRaven said:
LightAlgur said:
Well you know how I am, Maukali. I always like being the nooby. :D

Well you can consider me a nooby of sorts since I'm spending my time catching up with, not only myself but everyone else.

And it's "Shadow", not "Maukali".

Email me please, we need to talk. [email protected]

I used to communicate with you back in the day if you did go by maukali twitter handle, nice to see you're doing good.

LightAlgur said:

Discord is dangerous asf same as telegram and all these other apps, they may say encrypted but all have back doors. Only true safety is in GpG and PGP encrypted email (protonmail is pgp) with Thunderbird you can set up GPG but proton is more convenient

LightAlgur said:
My gods, Shael cares about me blushes indirectly.
I care about all of our family, regardless of what personal incompatibilities we may have. Which is why I prefer to try and point people's fallacies out to them to improve, rather than just hating on them trying to make them leave.

Nice knowing about ADL and Discord. Still, Telespam doesn't sound like a better option for instant messaging either, as encrypted communication is not enabled by default and very few people use it as that would entail using the secret chat function, which is buggy in some cases, not showing the recipients the messages the senders send. WhatsApp is fully kiked, Wire keeps a list of all users you contact until you delete your account. Is there really any good app for IM? Maybe Ricochet or Conversations (Legacy). I wouldn't know because I'm no expert in cyber security.

Stormblood said:
Nice knowing about ADL and Discord. Still, Telespam doesn't sound like a better option for instant messaging either, as encrypted communication is not enabled by default and very few people use it as that would entail using the secret chat function, which is buggy in some cases, not showing the recipients the messages the senders send. WhatsApp is fully kiked, Wire keeps a list of all users you contact until you delete your account. Is there really any good app for IM? Maybe Ricochet or Conversations (Legacy). I wouldn't know because I'm no expert in cyber security.
Telespam is shit, it's just as bad as the rest they say they are encrypted but they still collect your data through backdoors, the only really truly encrypted way is pgp or gpg email encryption. There is this app for android called signal I use to encrypt my phone calls and texts between me and my father but even this I don't k owed how secure this is. The only true and proven method is pgp and gpg email encryption pgp email , protonmail uses pgp by default. What's app is definatelt bad and every th ing else is pretty shit except for email encryption. You can try signal for encrypting your texts but I'm not sure how this is. Like I said I only use for communication back and forth with my family it replaces my default SMS messenger and both parties must have it installed. Don't use it to communicate with anyone outside of who you know because you have to give out your phone number to other signal user. If anyone knows of signal or any shit related to them please let me know.

SATchives said:
I used to communicate with you back in the day if you did go by maukali twitter handle, nice to see you're doing good.

You, however, I don't remember speaking to.

I'm banned from Twitter. Every time I sign back up even with a completely different handle and avatar, the algorithm finds me and bans me again.

LightAlgur said:

I have a Discord. Ask Stormblood or Rook for it, or just make an email and send me one anyway because I'd rather not reveal it in a forum post.

Stormblood said:

I would recommend qTox. qTox is based off of Tor, so you have Dark Web level security. Deletes all your chat logs every 24 hours, and your "Tox ID" (long string of numbers and letters) changes as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Discord is a most excellent surveillance den. Make sure to go into long spiels of pretending it's other people who do that stuff, whine about privacy, do toxic comments, and generally stir bullshit for no reason whatsoever, only to come around and invite people in the giant den that is called Discord.

Then, pretend to be distant from all this all while causing it.

As for Maukali, nice to meet you again. I hope this time you have came around and actually understood a few things. Your friend here may guide you into discord if you are planning yet another chimpout, which I hope you might have matured past that mental state by now.

Discord is a total kike den, house of ADL, and related. The ADL runs discord, and it is used to profile and for worse things. Many people have flocked to Discord due to ease of use, and this was deliberate. Discord is also a well known spyware app for computers, and this is why it's so rampantly advertised everywhere.

It's good to be back, Cobra. Yes, I've learned my lesson especially considering my ego and how it was inflated years ago. I do sincerely apologize about my shenanigans and disrespect back in those days. I wish I would've been able to personally email you about it, but I'd guess you wouldn't be able to respond to it anyway or even see it.

Yes, Discord is not secure whatsoever. No chat app is, really. Not even Wire or Riot, but I do give qTox a try from time to time. You're able to adjust security settings on qTox which blocks video and phone calls (You can trace IP Addresses through voice chat) and it deletes chat logs every 24 hours or so. You don't even need a permanent username, you just get a "Tox ID" which also changes from time to time. Completely decentralized, peer-to-peer, Dark Web tier security.

Above all, this forum is the most secure way that everyone can communicate, anything else is left to the individual.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:

I would recommend qTox. qTox is based off of Tor, so you have Dark Web level security. Deletes all your chat logs every 24 hours, and your "Tox ID" (long string of numbers and letters) changes as well.
Just go on club penguin and speak from there, who would think of that? :p

ShadowTheRaven said:
SATchives said:

You, however, I don't remember speaking to.

I'm banned from Twitter. Every time I sign back up even with a completely different handle and avatar, the algorithm finds me and bans me again.

LightAlgur said:

I have a Discord. Ask Stormblood or Rook for it, or just make an email and send me one anyway because I'd rather not reveal it in a forum post.

Yeah this isn't the same name I used,without saying much. I had long hair. sounds like they have you ip banned. You need to get yourself a dedicated ip address, and then you can make a new one. I had a bunch of twitter handles I was using tweetdeck to control them all, I can't get ahold of any of my old accounts I had a youtube channel greatest truths never told (not to be mistaken with the greatest story never told the xiann Hitler enthusiasts ) but that got banned too

SATchives said:
LightAlgur said:

Discord is dangerous asf same as telegram and all these other apps, they may say encrypted but all have back doors. Only true safety is in GpG and PGP encrypted email (protonmail is pgp) with Thunderbird you can set up GPG but proton is more convenient

Protonmail is not PGP. PGP requires a public and private key which you are supposed to have on you in order to use it to decrypt the message. The public key is for the intended recipient.

LightAlgur said:

Okay, obviously for security reasons your Discord name can't be on the forums. That's why I asked you to email it to me if you want me to add you on there, despite security concerns. That way, I'm taking my own risks when it comes to security and I'll even help you find a more secure medium to communicate on.

ShadowTheRaven said:
SATchives said:
LightAlgur said:

Protonmail is not PGP. PGP requires a public and private key which you are supposed to have on you in order to use it to decrypt the message. The public key is for the intended recipient.

https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/how-to-use-pgp/

I was taking their word for it from their site, when you make an account it creates a key you can choose 2k bit or 4k bit and when both parties sending email to one another it encrypts with pgp from my knowledge using the key you created from signing up

ShadowTheRaven said:
SATchives said:
LightAlgur said:

Conversations has PGP, OMEMO and other seemingly secure protocols. I believe its Legacy version is the only one to be free, but I might be mistaken. I don't remember if it's open source.

Well, some thing open source doesn't necessary make it better. It's true you can check the code for vulnerabilities but an expert can also build a specific malware to make it vulnerable, knowing the code.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back