Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Epstein's Strange End

Mageson666

Epstein's Strange End

Epstein as we know from what Acosta who handled his previous arrest case had stated was an intelligence case and was to be left alone. The interesting thing in the previous case in which Epstein was given the generous plea deal was the conditions was none of Epstein's criminal fellow conspirators were to be given any indictment. Which means there also exists more criminals then Epstein that were allowed to walk as well all part of intelligence.

Epstein its now known was a fake Hedge Fund manager there is no records of any transactions or anything showing he was engaging in such. This was just some front, Epstein's only actual client was Wexner the billionaire Jew who provided Epstein with the private jet and houses the sexual compromise ring was run from and the funds as well. Epstein was most likely a Mossad agent, given Wexner's connections to Israel along with Epstein's connection to Israel via Ehud Barak who Wexner has connections with as well. Epstein was running a sexual compromise and influence network for his Jewish tribe. His standard practice for Mossad to recruit fellow Jews as Mossad assets. Ghislaine Maxwell who was Epstein's fellow agent in running this compromise ring, father Robert Maxwell [real name Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch] was a well known important Mossad agent as well.

From the news reports Epstein had previously stated someone had tried to kill him in prison after his current arrest. And from news reports Epstein was singing like crazy and making deals to avoid as much time as possible as well. The day after the 2000 page sealed document on Epstein's previous case was opened on court orders containing all kinds of names, Epstein is found killed by himself or someone else in his cell.

Epstein was taken off of suicide watch with no reason for such and put in a cell without a fellow inmate, no witnesses it seems, and the events around Epstein's death involve major violations of the prison protocol's. This involves the guards went off duty which was not supposed to happen and with no one watching Epstein on the floor, the camera watching Epstein stopped working for the time he was killed. It seems someone might have being getting rid of Epstein for very important reasons. Some network perhaps working to protect a larger Mossad network from going down.

Since Epstein's "suicide" the FBI has raided Epstein's house and his pedo island, I'm sure this would reveal a lot of things about him but we're not going to find out because the FBI doesn't want to reveal the evidence - they want to either collect or destroy it. I guess the Clintons are behind his death since they're notorious for "suiciding" people who know too much (hence "Clinton bodycount" trending on twitter), and Bill was known to visit Pedo island and most probably molested underage girls. Another theory is that Epstein wasn't actually murdered - someone switched his body but this is less plausible.

Some poeple are saying he is not dead but is on his way to Israel, to go in hiding with a
new identity, etc.

Epstein was too high profile, his face is all over the world, and from reports he was already starting to talk. He also has too high risk life style being a pedophile, its likely he would be arrested again and this would cause issues as he might just start talking to get out of any jail.

They just got rid of him to keep the network Epstein was part of together, why would they risk billions of dollars, false front businesses, major agents and individuals and the power they have, over one guy who was already starting to reveal information.

The situation is the fact they had Epstein assassinated in such a manner shows he was important to the Mossad network and could have brought down way too much.

The "Hidden Hand" isn't very hidden after all ;)

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

HP Mageson666 said:
put in a cell without a fellow inmate, no witnesses it seems, and the events around Epstein's death involve major violations of the prison protocol's. This involves the guards went off duty which was not supposed to happen and with no one watching Epstein on the floor, the camera watching Epstein stopped working for the time he was killed. It seems someone might have being getting rid of Epstein for very important reasons. Some network perhaps working to protect a larger Mossad network from going down.

This being given, together with the fact that media agressively calls the Epstein alive possibilty a conspiracy theory (like they do with everything jews want to cover), it seems that he's rather alive than dead. What I quoted seems to be the perfect conditions of a fully planned getaway with the police also involved. Cameras not working, no security around, no witnesses, no inmate in the cell, all this somehow happened in no other moment but when a jewish raper commited a supposed suicide. Sounds too coincidential to be true.

I am disturbed by how people victimize Epstein, everywhere I go to see people’s reaction, he’s seen as some kind of victim. Everybody forgets how horrible this POS was.

Larissa666 said:
I am disturbed by how people victimize Epstein, everywhere I go to see people’s reaction, he’s seen as some kind of victim. Everybody forgets how horrible this POS was.

I'm not sure what you mean, I'm glad the bastard is dead...*if* he's even dead. Every pedophile should die a slow and painful death, Epstein is no exception.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I think she meant the same thing as you, and was referring to those people who treat Epstein like some helpless victim who should receive (((compassion))).

Larissa666 said:
Not talking about us. Other people writing comments on social media and YouTube videos.

Yeah, about what I said before, same goes for pedophile supporters like the ones who ingrain themselves into the LGBT communities. I'll be smiling when they're hanging from a noose tied to the streetlights.

The news reports are that Epstein was screaming at the top of his lungs before he was killed in his jail cell the reports are now his neck was broken. He was murdered.

Justice would be Epstein lived and then snitched out the entire Mossad network he was working for.

The next question is how long does Gizzy Maxwell have before she is sent to meet Epstein. She is probably the last person who can confirm the charges of the victims of Epstein and has knowledge of his network and is already under accusation and might be arrested. Epstein had to go because he was the high level asset of Mossad and had connections all the way to the deep state of Israel. Since Maxwell and Epstein were close who also knows what he told her and she also generally knows.

Larissa666 said:
People victimize Epstein?!?! This is the first time i see something like this, weird.

While Epstein's death has been ruled suicide, its been commented on in the news reports the broken bones in the neck are constant with homicide cases that and the fact Epstein a six foot tall man is claimed to have hung himself from a bunk bed by kneeling down, how would that break his neck then. And the camera was turned off, the guards were nowhere when they should have been on the floor making the rounds and he was left with no cell mate and from reports Epstein told the guards someone had already tried to kill him and from other news reports was screaming before he died.

But then again Gary Webb was shot twice in the head for writing a second book showing Mossad was behind the drug trade into the American inner cities and it was ruled a suicide as well.

Funny thing that i had a dream lasten night that i was in YouTube And looking at The recommended section. Some scrolling And there was some sex tape videos of Epstein And other elite(jewish) people having sex with underage girls.

I also think that there was Bill Clinton in one of them ;)

Who knows. Maybe this Will Be our next big win? :cool: :D

Epstein put assets in secret trust days before his death

lWoz35C.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein’s newly-created will could take years to open and pay out damages
http://nypost.com/?post_type=article&p=14239826

Jeffrey Epstein's will set up trust fund to shield $577m fortune days before death
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/22/jeffrey-epstein-trust-fund-will-damages

Jeffrey Epstein put assets in secret trust days before his death
http://news.sky.com/story/jeffrey-epstein-put-assets-in-secret-trust-days-before-his-death-11791008

Epstein’s new trust fund may make it harder for accusers to collect damages: experts
http://globalnews.ca/?p=5796062

Epstein may have gamed the system from beyond the grave
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/epstein-gamed-system-grave-65106151

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back