Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music energy celebrities

RosieJohnson

This is a theory but all these celebrities do the one eye and part of the occult but they twisted it .. they don't worship satan do they but beyonce i think gets lots of energy from the crowds at concerts but what does she do with that energy!?

I think we need a celebrity singer who is JOS and thy get energy from the crowd and then use that energy to help people put it back in the earth?

Any theories? All i know is these celebs are in occult knowledge... i mean beyonce named her child Rumi after the mystic...
Any theories on Rumi???
She says she worships God.... which God? I think hollywood is evil right??
I heard hollywood worships lucifer thats what christians say... thy obviously don't follow satan... so whats with all their occult knowledge ?? Thy do spells i think.... do their songs have spells in them?

RosieJohnson said:
This is a theory but all these celebrities do the one eye and part of the occult but they twisted it .. they don't worship satan do they but beyonce i think gets lots of energy from the crowds at concerts but what does she do with that energy!?

I think we need a celebrity singer who is JOS and thy get energy from the crowd and then use that energy to help people put it back in the earth?

It's funny how you wrote this at this time. I've been working on songs and composing music for the past few months and on my vocalization.I do want to add something occult like into my music. And I want to infuse my music with satanic energy so that the people who listen will slowly begin to break out of the Jewish grip. I'm glad I found this thread. I think I was meant to find it because for so long I wanted to use my musical ability for satanism. Now I'm confident that it's something I should do.

Yes i just think we could fight back with music and music is powerful....
I really think they killed john lennnon and he wasnt even a satanist and he made a big impact for peace i think he got a lot of people meditating for peace
Maybe could do spells in music and have demons help us with music .... fight back ...

RosieJohnson said:
I really think they killed john lennnon and he wasnt even a satanist and he made a big impact for peace i think he got a lot of people meditating for peace
Maybe could do spells in music and have demons help us with music .... fight back ...

I totally agree, with music you can reach a greater range of people around the world than just using social media or the internet, and plus the tours would help too. I'm going to try and read the entire JOS website so that I can add something positive and satanic into my lyrics. Hopefully people will listen. I was wondering for a long time if I can incorporate the rtr into my lyrics too? But if not I'll find another way.

RosieJohnson said:
These celebrities you speak about are infested with jewish crap, they have nothing positive about them. john lennon was a disgusting communist piece of shit who beat his wife and children and had sexual fantasies about his own mother.

The empty occult gestures the celebrities do and the claims to Lucifer is a distraction the Jews employ to take the focus off their ownership of the media, they also work to make Satanism conform to the lie of the Jewish Bible so it keeps their program of Jewish Christianity going onwards.

The real occult energy the Jews put into their media is with actual Kabbalistic magic using talismanic and sympathetic magic along with the constant propaganda to create imprints in the mass mind to conform to the Jewish global agenda. The Jewish Mossad agent Milchan made three movies for Hollywood using such for 911. The films called Medusa's Touch, Fight Club and the Lone Gunman.

RosieJohnson said:

I had a similar idea, except using the influence of pop culture to *our* benefit rather than it continuously benefiting the jews. Alas, such an idea is impossible. But I did have another idea which involved using my abilities as a musician to create music specifically designed to put us in a trance and help us meditate.

I wanted to make a Bassnectar style album (Similar to all 3 of his Reflective EPs) that uses bass frequencies to settle hyperactive minds. But to craft a sound with such precision seems impossible....except to Lorin Ashton and Amdusias, perhaps.

Examples would be songs like these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlYXGJXR4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hBf1ghAGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWJJGO93SzI

RosieJohnson said:

I had a similar idea, except using the influence of pop culture to *our* benefit rather than it continuously benefiting the jews. Alas, such an idea is impossible. But I did have another idea which involved using my abilities as a musician to create music specifically designed to put us in a trance and help us meditate.

I wanted to make a Bassnectar style album (Similar to all 3 of his Reflective EPs) that uses bass frequencies to settle hyperactive minds. But to craft a sound with such precision seems impossible....except to Lorin Ashton and Amdusias, perhaps.

Examples would be songs like these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlYXGJXR4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hBf1ghAGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWJJGO93SzI

Well we need our homelands back then we can slowly take the markets from them marketing jos put the links everywere we need to make the news soo we can inform our people make our own things we love as we are the best ! satanic power! hail satan !!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back