Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Family

GG Allin said:
RoseWolf said:
Just a Question Sir?

I read somewhere that the Gods left Earth and i didnt quite understand.
So the Jews binded them from coming to this planet ? I do wonder how.

Maybe i would like to join to eliminate this binding and help the Gods. I dont understand how Satanic blue flames work though or how to use it yet.

10.000 bc there was a golden age we were close from spiritual and physikal perfection (magnum opus). the enemy E.T.s didn´t like that and attacked with nuclear weapons. Our gods were outnumbered and had to go back to Duat there home planet. They are not physikal bound they are bound astral , thanks to HPS.Maxine and others who freed them they are more abel to communicate with earth again. imagine a telephone with which you want to call someone but everytime you try to call someone else does call you . this is similar how the jews do interrupt the communication/signal doesn´t go through/or it is difficult to understand.
How did the Gods comunicate with the Nazis?

I think the same as bro LightAlgur, I have always liked to be discreet and remain anonymous.

LightAlgur said:
I wish to remain anonymous, not known I’m a SS.

If you want to paint your self a big target on your head, then go ahead.

Aldrick Strickland said:
As far as meeting people. If you want to hide some where and not talk to people, then go ahead.

TopoftheAbyss said:
GG Allin said:
RoseWolf said:
Just a Question Sir?

I read somewhere that the Gods left Earth and i didnt quite understand.
So the Jews binded them from coming to this planet ? I do wonder how.

Maybe i would like to join to eliminate this binding and help the Gods. I dont understand how Satanic blue flames work though or how to use it yet.

10.000 bc there was a golden age we were close from spiritual and physikal perfection (magnum opus). the enemy E.T.s didn´t like that and attacked with nuclear weapons. Our gods were outnumbered and had to go back to Duat there home planet. They are not physikal bound they are bound astral , thanks to HPS.Maxine and others who freed them they are more abel to communicate with earth again. imagine a telephone with which you want to call someone but everytime you try to call someone else does call you . this is similar how the jews do interrupt the communication/signal doesn´t go through/or it is difficult to understand.

Spooky mind powers.

Aldrick Strickland said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
GG Allin said:

Spooky mind powers.

carrier pigeons :lol:

Aldrick Strickland said:
LightAlgur said:
This is why I love spiritual warfare.

I can launch an attack not known by anyone.

While wearing flip flops and pajamas. Hahahaha

Some folks here would like for everyone to meet each other one day.

I rather think otherwise.

Spiritual warfare was an elite class in the past and will become one again.

As far as meeting people. If you want to hide some where and not talk to people, then go ahead. As for me I am a people person and my mission in life is to help other people.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19491&p=80428&hilit=Goyim#p80428 in this thread all you do is say how you prefer staying alone and yadda yadda yadda now suddenly your life purpose is to unite people?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
You do also realize that it is in fact summer time?
Not everyone may have the time or privacy to do the RTR right now.

And no you're indeed not the only one that has felt some kind of negative response.

That said, I do not have the time to do the RTR more than once daily on some days. Does not mean that I've stopped doing them.

Also last time I've been doing the RTR after a FTS working as it seemed to clear out more than if I were to do the RTR before the FTS.. just saying.

Why would you even feed this negative garbage in? I dont care about your ego. Those who can do will. If you can only do one, then only do one.

One day people will realize that this sort of nasty attitude only makes themself look bad. As for those who do not cry over a ten minute ritual, we are moving on.

Thanks for the insult. ... >_>

Aquarius said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19491&p=80428&hilit=Goyim#p80428 in this thread all you do is say how you prefer staying alone and yadda yadda yadda now suddenly your life purpose is to unite people?

I think he's the kind of person that acts and talks like a total cunt but he's just hiding that all he really wants is to feel loved. No wait that's me lol

Aldrick why are you attempting to make it ease for the enemy to get this entire forum removed for vague but legalise sounding reasons. You need to think before you post. Smart political timing for your shit post as well, not really.

HP Mageson666 said:
Aldrick why are you attempting to make it ease for the enemy to get this entire forum removed for vague but legalise sounding reasons. You need to think before you post. Smart political timing for your shit post as well, not really.

All I have ever done is try to bring people together. Motivate people to do what they are suppose to do. Try and have a positive attitude, to make others feel Happy.

Yet I have been treated like some Infiltrator kike every step of the way. Its very much like jobs I have been on. I am the one to work 70 Hours and always be responsible, yet everythings always my fault.

I think Honestly I am quite done with it. I have been here way longer then I probably should. I have been thinking about Leaving the forums for a while and this gives me an excuse I guess.

Im sure the army of 14 year old 4 year dedicated people of the Forums will say how I was A jew and a piece of shit as they always have.

You wont have to worry about me being a problem anymore.

Aldrick Strickland said:

No one is calling you an infiltrator just don't forget our best friends forever are looking for any legal excuse to shut us down. One of your posts is very red flaggish I think you can figure out which one.

That a mod is publicly giving you shit for it is actually kind of important. Start seeing the bigger picture Aldrick.

Dahaarkan said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

No one is calling you an infiltrator just don't forget our best friends forever are looking for any legal excuse to shut us down. One of your posts is very red flaggish I think you can figure out which one.

That a mod is publicly giving you shit for it is actually kind of important. Start seeing the bigger picture Aldrick.

That should be pointless as it's always how one feels about it all in the end of the day.

For example, my disagreement is simple. Why bring people "TOGETHER" with fucking rats, saying this is only based on the inane reason of people being "Happy".

How exactly happy are people to have their identity known by kikes, for example, opening them up to permanent harassment? Is this thing happy? Who is made happy out of it?

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

All I have ever done is try to bring people together. Motivate people to do what they are suppose to do. Try and have a positive attitude, to make others feel Happy.

People are together here, and all you have been doing until now is create around 10 groups to bring people away, not together.

You want them "Together" but all in accordance to your personal view, which is really the only thing you can bring up when any fact is brought up.

When there are endless jews in dens just reeking, sicced onto normal members, it makes total sense that anyone would think strange shit. You have been excused all the time and it just keeps happening.

One person told me that a few months earlier the whole thing was just ganging on the forum, and trying to sic more members. When there was some disagreement they went in as "Friends" to just gang up on people on people who questioned them. What "Togetherness"!

How is that exactly bringing people together?

The moment when this is questioned, one has to only wear the sad face, and never give one moment to think the matter around. After all that's it others are going to scoop away the litter of your happiness to "bring people together".

People are already together here, haven't you noticed after 10 years?

Aldrick Strickland said:
*motivational stuff* Many look at our Leadership and find all the faults within them and then begin to think that they in effect are not worthy. *more motivational stuff* The Ritual is beginning to stall out because too many people have begun dropping it, thinking its done. *more motivational stuff*

The only thing that stalls or you have been dropping Aldric is your mind after this point. You are just too influenced by your own dens at this point.

No ritual has "stalled" because you "felt" it , or an infiltrator friend of yours in some den tries to make up a rumor to create shady circumstances around the RTR's, and also, tell these hook-noses to shove their "complaints" of the dens up their ass, too.

Reasonable people and true brothers can voice their complaints here and on a direct e-mail on the Clergy. That is the manly and upfront thing to do.

Admittedly, I trusted your posts were ok and only skimmed them, as it's the case for trusted members. It won't be the case from now on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
*motivational stuff* Many look at our Leadership and find all the faults within them and then begin to think that they in effect are not worthy. *more motivational stuff* The Ritual is beginning to stall out because too many people have begun dropping it, thinking its done. *more motivational stuff*

I have a skype group with 4 people in it. These are my friends. I have no use for side groups anymore. Im not gonna sit here and say I never made a mistake. Its true ive done stupid things.

But for you to sit and twist all my words and equate me to a Rabbi. When my words were just well meaning and wanted to raise excitement. This is very wrong, but whatever its gonna go all your way no matter what.

Youre going to scrutinize my posts and insult me some more. Thats funny. I guess your not getting this. There wont be any more posts.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I have a skype group with 4 people in it. These are my friends. I have no use for side groups anymore. Im not gonna sit here and say I never made a mistake. Its true ive done stupid things.

But for you to sit and twist all my words and equate me to a Rabbi. When my words were just well meaning and wanted to raise excitement. This is very wrong, but whatever its gonna go all your way no matter what.

Youre going to scrutinize my posts and insult me some more. Thats funny. I guess your not getting this. There wont be any more posts.

I'm glad you aren't torturing yourself and putting yourself in the mist with any others, that is a relief, granted, there are kikes all around. Someone contacted me and you know who they are, they said there are many. Better guard one's ass.

I won't scrutinize anything. The thing is what you complain onto others about is something you did on your own. So when you cause something, you can not cause it, and not have anything to worry about.

Then it appears the person was talking about something that is too far behind in time and of no present value.

I did not equate you with anything. What I told you is that if one does what the enemy does, even if one is not an enemy, the same damage is done.

One can have the best intentions in the world and still do something badly, and fuck people up, all the same as the enemy would do.

Intentions have to meet the proper way to do something.

Nor me nor HP Don are picking on you or try to insult you, what he told you was about your comment, he didn't question you or anything. I just explain to you why some people would kick back or flack, that's all.

Aldrick mien bro, I respect you and all, however that banter post couldn't have been used to get this forum shut down, since El Paso the enemy is on the rampage trying to get as many sites as possible shut down and removed from the net while declaring all Pro-Whites as violent criminals. The last forum was taken down due to Charlatan-ville riots, I informed you on this problem post so you will be aware of your own banter when it goes too far.

That is all, you do good work and are to be respected. But use some self awareness with the banter, I understand being tried and frustrated but we don't live in a free country.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Yet I have been treated like some Infiltrator kike every step of the way. Its very much like jobs I have been on. I am the one to work 70 Hours and always be responsible, yet everythings always my fault.

I think Honestly I am quite done with it. I have been here way longer then I probably should. I have been thinking about Leaving the forums for a while and this gives me an excuse I guess.

Im sure the army of 14 year old 4 year dedicated people of the Forums will say how I was A jew and a piece of shit as they always have.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That should be pointless as it's always how one feels about it all in the end of the day.

For example, my disagreement is simple. Why bring people "TOGETHER" with fucking rats, saying this is only based on the inane reason of people being "Happy".

How exactly happy are people to have their identity known by kikes, for example, opening them up to permanent harassment? Is this thing happy? Who is made happy out of it?

I don't really know anything about that

My only line of communication with bad goyim is these forums and I send an e-mail to lydia once per year or so. And even then I'm pretty inactive here too so I'm kinda ignorant to all this drama stuff lol

heavy sigh if only I would’ve elaborated more on my first post.

Oh well, can’t change the past. Only the future.

Perhaps true respect doesn’t lie in honesty but in silence.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I enjoy your posts, for whatever its worth. Hopefully you’ll reconsider.

Aldrick Strickland said:

?

There's no excuse for abandoning your post so don't you fucking dare Aldrick

Who is going to write motivational stuff that gets these brats to do the RTR. I don't know if you noticed everything I write is like...demotivational stuff if that exists. Sinistra is too scary she will end up threatening people to do the RTR. And gods forbid fancy tries to make a motivational post he will crash the forums with all that text.

You made a few mistakes and got called out for it you're not going to let this get to you. You're a part of the struggle, and your contribution is needed too.

HP Mageson666 said:
Aldrick mien bro, I respect you and all, however that banter post couldn't have been used to get this forum shut down, since El Paso the enemy is on the rampage trying to get as many sites as possible shut down and removed from the net while declaring all Pro-Whites as violent criminals. The last forum was taken down due to Charlatan-ville riots, I informed you on this problem post so you will be aware of your own banter when it goes too far.

That is all, you do good work and are to be respected. But use some self awareness with the banter, I understand being tried and frustrated but we don't live in a free country.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I am sorry about the post Don. I feel as though no matter what I do, I turn around and made everything worse. I have such a strong passion, I want to apply all my energy into making something.

I have alot of faults. I am trying to change these things. But what? All I say is nice things about Satan and then its all about me and trying to kike everyone? That part set me off.

If all I do is continue to make crap situations. Harm other Satanists. Annoy people with my presence. Then I think there is a Solution. I will leave all online activity. I will remove all friends. Which I have been doing already, 80percent are gone.

Remove the rest. Be by myself and have no contact with anyone. Do Meditation and the Ritual. THEN I should be the perfect Satanist. No more problems. No more arguing or being told im a piece of shit.

I will have no friendships, relationships or Family. I will have myself and the Gods. I have always been alone my entire life anyway, this way I give up the futile effort.

Then the time im 50 If Im still alive, the Gods will be here. So I do not go out of anger. This is the only solution to the problem, me.

This will only make matters worse for you, especially emotionally. You can learn and associate around here as you have been, if you get some comments, just try to put them in consideration.

Isolating yourself and having "no problems" is the same as not eating and therefore not gaining weight.

Better address, improve, and move on. Problems are solved by facing them and so far you have been improving and improving. It may be a pain in the ass but one is maturing and growing. This is universal, we all go through the same process.

You're welcome here and wanted as a brother. But you likewise have to lend us an ear sometimes as to not screw up, that's it nothing else really. HP Don explained to you also why.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

I am sorry about the post Don. I feel as though no matter what I do, I turn around and made everything worse. I have such a strong passion, I want to apply all my energy into making something.

I have alot of faults. I am trying to change these things. But what? All I say is nice things about Satan and then its all about me and trying to kike everyone? That part set me off.

If all I do is continue to make crap situations. Harm other Satanists. Annoy people with my presence. Then I think there is a Solution. I will leave all online activity. I will remove all friends. Which I have been doing already, 80percent are gone.

Remove the rest. Be by myself and have no contact with anyone. Do Meditation and the Ritual. THEN I should be the perfect Satanist. No more problems. No more arguing or being told im a piece of shit.

I will have no friendships, relationships or Family. I will have myself and the Gods. I have always been alone my entire life anyway, this way I give up the futile effort.

Then the time im 50 If Im still alive, the Gods will be here. So I do not go out of anger. This is the only solution to the problem, me.

Your not a problem, the fact is we all have to solider on daily as SS and that is what we do. This idea you have to punish yourself is of no value.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

You sound sad. If you want someone to talk you can shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'm not overly skilled at talking with others and I have my traumas, but I would gladly be someone that you can talk to sometimes, if you want that too.
I think no SS should have to walk this path in loneliness and isolation. I've been there before and it sucks.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Human connections are important for your mental and spiritual health. You're not used to connecting with people it's why you get confused and frustrated and want to walk away because there's a bit of friction and drama.

I think you're blowing this way out of proportion tbh

Aldrick Strickland said:
Then I think there is a Solution. I will leave all online activity. I will remove all friends. Which I have been doing already, 80percent are gone.
Hold your horses there, comrade. This would be the reaction of a 12-year old girl! All of us have done and will do something stupid every now and then and get the flak for it. The noble and manly thing to do is to accept your mistake, learn from it, wrap it up and carry on. You said it yourself that you want to change your faults. Now's the time to change some.
I never try to save snowflakes from wanting to melt. It's usually quite the opposite - I help them with a blow torch whenever I can. I don't sense a snowflake in you. The fact is, I have found motivation from your posts here whenever I was tired and fed up with my mundane chores. I liked your messages! I also liked your videos before shmuel deleted your channel.
So, I'm asking you to learn and stay, with us, on the winz train. You are family, after all.
Even the HPs wrote you positive, constructive things. This should tell you something.

Dahaarkan said:
Who is going to write motivational stuff that gets these brats to do the RTR. I
+1 from me.

Dahaarkan said:
Sinistra is too scary
I remember when I first started reading the forums, learning what, how and why, her replies seemed quite hostile. :lol:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Our course the Bringer of boobs and slayer of noobs is here. Wild cat von lydia! Its officially a jew ass stompin party now.

"The Bringer of Boobs and Slayer of Noobs" :lol: :lol:

Now I don't know about "Bringer of Boobs" but if anyone slays the noobs, it's me. I'll even give you my Steam to prove that one.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Our course the Bringer of boobs and slayer of noobs is here. Wild cat von lydia! Its officially a jew ass stompin party now.

"The Bringer of Boobs and Slayer of Noobs" :lol: :lol:

Now I don't know about "Bringer of Boobs" but if anyone slays the noobs, it's me. I'll even give you my Steam to prove that one.

Lol, it's part of a poem he wrote some years ago. I actually still have it copy-pasted somewhere. Speaker of truth and fiddler of fiddles, bringer of sensical to nonsensical, are some other parts of it. I do not play the fiddle though, lol.

@Dahaarkan, I'm honoured to be the only "bad goyim" you talk to! Even if it's only once a year, lol.

Lydia said:
Lol, it's part of a poem he wrote some years ago. I actually still have it copy-pasted somewhere. Speaker of truth and fiddler of fiddles, bringer of sensical to nonsensical, are some other parts of it. I do not play the fiddle though, lol.

@Dahaarkan, I'm honoured to be the only "bad goyim" you talk to! Even if it's only once a year, lol.

Well you're one of the "bad goyim" that's well known and trusted on this forum. Meanwhile the only other SS I regularly talked to is Rook. Wouldn't hurt to add you to my contact list :D

ShadowTheRaven said:
Well you're one of the "bad goyim" that's well known and trusted on this forum. Meanwhile the only other SS I regularly talked to is Rook. Wouldn't hurt to add you to my contact list :D
Sure, if you don't mind waiting a week or more for me to reply :lol: I spend too much time on the computer so when I get emails my replies are often delayed.

Apprentice said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Then I think there is a Solution. I will leave all online activity. I will remove all friends. Which I have been doing already, 80percent are gone.
Hold your horses there, comrade. This would be the reaction of a 12-year old girl! All of us have done and will do something stupid every now and then and get the flak for it. The noble and manly thing to do is to accept your mistake, learn from it, wrap it up and carry on. You said it yourself that you want to change your faults. Now's the time to change some.
I never try to save snowflakes from wanting to melt. It's usually quite the opposite - I help them with a blow torch whenever I can. I don't sense a snowflake in you. The fact is, I have found motivation from your posts here whenever I was tired and fed up with my mundane chores. I liked your messages! I also liked your videos before shmuel deleted your channel.
So, I'm asking you to learn and stay, with us, on the winz train. You are family, after all.
Even the HPs wrote you positive, constructive things. This should tell you something.

Dahaarkan said:
+1 from me.

Dahaarkan said:
Sinistra is too scary
I remember when I first started reading the forums, learning what, how and why, her replies seemed quite hostile. :lol:

What is this? You think im depressed because of a comment. My life is falling apart and my mind with it. I dont need some teenagers advice about ohh dont be a girl gotta be manly and then kiss the girl. I melt snowflakes, by doing what exactly?

Sure ill just smile and fake happy and everything is better now. Maybe when I was 19. I Dedicated to Satan and started off on a path 13 years ago. All I have done is make shitty situations and be lied too and manipulated by every friend ive ever known.

I had to go take care of somethings and it landed me in a situation where for a month now I have not been able to Leave my Bedroom. No job, no friends and no life. I have to decide my next move to create a life again. Every where I look is a closed Door.

I know that if I remain here on the forums I will just do something stupid again. Part of me just wants to fling myself in front of a train and it be over with. I have never felt like this in my life.

Maybe my life will restart again once this worthless retrograde goes a way, maybe it wont. My Life is a failure and everything I have tried to do is a failure. But sure, thanks I will just pretend to be happy, so im not called a girl by some teenager over the internet.

Lydia said:
Sure, if you don't mind waiting a week or more for me to reply :lol: I spend too much time on the computer so when I get emails my replies are often delayed.

How does that make any sense though? You spend a lot of time on the computer so you *don't* answer your emails? Hahaha, you'd think it was the other way around but not always :p

Lydia said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Despite that, feel free to contact me. [email protected], it's a "business email" that I haven't used in a long time so I've re-purposed it.

Lydia said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Lydia said:

How does that make any sense though? You spend a lot of time on the computer so you *don't* answer your emails? Hahaha, you'd think it was the other way around but not always :p
Lol, it's because I'll be like "no more computers, need time awaaayyy!" All the reading, and writing (for astro orders). I'll pop you an email just to say hi, so you have my email.

Sounds good to me :) can't wait.

Recall your email not long ago? Planets.

You are a warrior, and you can fight it through. Do not despair. If anything the community is here for support. People like you as you can see.

No need to dwell on mistakes done here. Better though put your energy in total to help your own life.

You have not only "failed" you have also quite improved. A hell of a lot.

Focus on making life better. One thing at a time, starting from the most important.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Apprentice said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Dahaarkan said:
+1 from me.

Dahaarkan said:
Sinistra is too scary

What is this? You think im depressed because of a comment. My life is falling apart and my mind with it. I dont need some teenagers advice about ohh dont be a girl gotta be manly and then kiss the girl. I melt snowflakes, by doing what exactly?

Sure ill just smile and fake happy and everything is better now. Maybe when I was 19. I Dedicated to Satan and started off on a path 13 years ago. All I have done is make shitty situations and be lied too and manipulated by every friend ive ever known.

I had to go take care of somethings and it landed me in a situation where for a month now I have not been able to Leave my Bedroom. No job, no friends and no life. I have to decide my next move to create a life again. Every where I look is a closed Door.

I know that if I remain here on the forums I will just do something stupid again. Part of me just wants to fling myself in front of a train and it be over with. I have never felt like this in my life.

Maybe my life will restart again once this worthless retrograde goes a way, maybe it wont. My Life is a failure and everything I have tried to do is a failure. But sure, thanks I will just pretend to be happy, so im not called a girl by some teenager over the internet.

Time for one long ass post now...

Aldrick, once I felt your energies and made one huge weird reply about how we should not be alone. It was not about me completely. I wanted to reach out to you too. I told you that we must stop with this bullshit basically. I know that it feels the best to be isolated with our Guardians and Demon friends, but we must step outside of our comfort zone again.

Yeah I have those empath problems sometimes, there were times where I would feel like I will go insane because of the huge amount of other people's bullshit inside of my head. Everyone manipulated me in some way, I felt like crap.

Trying to raise my sexual energy while being full of my dirt and picking it from others was not a good idea. But I am okay now I am saner than ever now, but, I am mad, not gonna lie. The amount of hate and negative feels and thoughts I picked was too damn high. They turned me against myself several times in life, it was hard. I have some self-hate and others almost destroyed me completely.

For few months sexual energy was trying to raise, breaking me as crazy. All my life I felt so alone, I usually was isolated, and when my serpent activated and all this happened, I started feeling the need to finally try something again and to fit in, but bad timing I guess. I pushed things too hard while being totally unbalanced.

I never felt so bad in my life. I never felt so alone. For those few months I felt suffocating sadness and loneliness, I thought I will just kill myself or something, but luckily I had someone from here to look out for me and to reach to me. Now I calmed down and realized how glad I am that I have still someone with me and I will try to be even better friend for him.

Sometimes humans can understand us, rarely, but there are some. Empaths are abused often and played upon, controlled, feared and hard to understand.

People often lack empathy to understand each other, which is why we start acting crazy and hurting each other all the time. Luckly, I can understand people usually, and I can see what is happening with them, reason why I feel and understand your pain. I am really sorry to see someone getting carried away with similar bad emotions. I don't want you to leave us nor for you to be isolated. I care about you and I love you brother, lot of other people do.

Everybody here has a valid point tho. You make mistakes, other people make mistakes, I make mistakes. We all are learning and growing here still. What matters is to understand that we all here are deeply connected and that we love our Gods and our family and that we are trying our best to advance.

Sometimes there are days when we can't do many RTR's also or meditate our ass off. It would be bad for our health in some cases.. but when we can, we should try our best. I will try to be better too. At least one or two RTR's are really good too in my opinion, if done right, and then more if we can. I don't think people stopped doing rituals, just some people are busy during summer time. But I think it's okay to motivate people to do more, lot of people also need motivation, but not to do more than they can. So yeah giving others motivation is fine in my opinion

You have one fatal Pisces influences. But I think you already know that. You tend to be really connected to others and you tend to feel the pain of the world which can be really troublesome. But, don't give more than you can, as this world needs you too. Trust in yourself and in the Gods, trust in your family too, as we are also trying and we will stop this pain in this world soon.

During my lifetimes I always would find a group of people and I also would like to bring people together, people who want to be spiritual and to be closer to our old pagan ways. I remember how often things would go wrong, reaallyyy wrong but also, sometimes it was really good and some people were decent and everything would be fine. So, I think people should stop being all black and white, sometimes having friends from here and talking in private, having groups and covens can be really good. Actually, those groups are devastating to the enemy, reason why enemy is targeting those as crazy, trying to ruin it from the inside. Running groups, covens and even having something like forums like ours is pissing enemy like crazy. We need to be really careful with those things but not to stop it completely. They are trying to manipulate people and to turn them against each other, to make them go insane and to isolate them again.

We here are bringed together in a way, yeah. Even on forums here we are being together and connected. We are connected with group consciousness on some level. I can see it clearly on the Astral how we are connected, it's beautiful. Even those who aren't talkative they are part of the family. This is our home, and our home is big. For some people it's harder to fit in, for some it's easier, but this is all we have.

Adaptation is the key. We should not isolate ourselves and cry somehewhere alone in the corner, letting enemy to manipulate us with the pain in our hearts that we are letting inside.

So brother you need to let that pain go.

Many many others including myself are having hard times and same pain is trying to crush us. Enemy is trying to get us on their side or to destroy us. I am aware of the curse that is put on our family, and I can see it's toxins spreading here on forums too. Your behaviour, your emotions, your thoughts and words are matching as some people had here. I felt the same, wanted to be isolated, cried out loud, wanted to cut off remaining contacts before few weeks, I acted retarded, lost some people or pushed them away from me idk even why actually.

Vibration of the curse I often can feel in our family is matching as vibration of some types of dirts, hang-ups and frustrations, so I think we should pay more attention to this, so we don't end up being manipulated by the enemy and isolated and hurt. Void ofc helps here, cleaning and also to have someone to talk to who can be patient with us.

Sometimes we are troublesome, sometimes others are, but we must all advance, as individuals and as a group. When you see that something is wrong in others, you should help them at least to see it. We should help each other. We should make our family even better and greater. You told me to channel Hitler's energies and I will now. You think Hitler gave up when He saw how He is different and when He saw how hard will it be to fit in? Do you think He gave up from His dreams when he saw how people might hate Him for His every step and how hard it will be? He also had it hard but He didn't gave up. Lot of people hated Him, feared Him, thought bad about our Antichrist. And look at how many people are scared and confused and how many people hate Him now.

He found people similar to Him and they together changed the world. Together, I note, and Gods helped them.

I am weirdo myself, people don't like me often, people will have bad thoughts about this now, but I will try to adapt, but also I must be who I am. I will try my best not to be isolated. Communication is often pain in the ass, finding nice people for us even harder, but we got this bro. Step by step and we all are changing ourselves, our family and our world to the better. Even when our loved ones are attacking us we can look at their souls to see why they did it, and I am sure we will always find some common sense and mutual understanding.

People here don't want you to leave. I actually want to be your friend. Many people want to, they are just afraid and not sure what to do about that. And looking how nasty things can be in private that is to expect. Shael is my friend also so feel free to send him an e-mail and to ask him for mine. You don't even have to answer this all, just saying you shouldn't be alone nor anybody from our family. I know you often push people away because you tend to be scared too sometimes but you can find nice friends and you can be accepted. In time you will find what you need.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Recall your email not long ago? Planets.

You are a warrior, and you can fight it through. Do not despair. If anything the community is here for support. People like you as you can see.

No need to dwell on mistakes done here. Better though put your energy in total to help your own life.

You have not only "failed" you have also quite improved. A hell of a lot.

Focus on making life better. One thing at a time, starting from the most important.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Apprentice said:

+1 from me.

Thanks Cobra. I took some Vitamin D. I feel a bit better now. That seems to have gotten my mind out of that. That was a tad bit of a dark place. I have never felt some of these things.

A god directed me to the Vitamin D. Then he said something that cracked me up. That helped pull me out of that. He said, the enemy is implanting thoughts for you to do yourself in, but what I cannot figure out is why they would pick trains. They dont know Cobra will just Gandulf your ass?

At first it was a slight feeling. Then a small chuckle. Then a laugh and then I was dying. I laughed so fucking Hard.

I am trying to Learn Humility. I have the worst fucking ego. I wanted to bring people together, one because My entire chart is geared to do this but 2 so that they could all be under me. Its not that I set out to do this. Its that whatever my ego enters into, it will corrupt.

I have to set this right. Break these things off. I have alot of fiery passion energy that erupts within me. I need to find an outlet for this.

I just feel it so strongly and I have to express it. Not for any reason other then release. But now I guess Im having a mental Breakdown. Its not going to be an easy learnt lesson.

Azorm said:
Time for one long ass post now...

Aldrick, once I felt your energies and made one huge weird reply about how we should not be alone. It was not about me completely. I wanted to reach out to you too. I told you that we must stop with this bullshit basically. I know that it feels the best to be isolated with our Guardians and Demon friends, but we must step outside of our comfort zone again.

Yeah I have those empath problems sometimes, there were times where I would feel like I will go insane because of the huge amount of other people's bullshit inside of my head. Everyone manipulated me in some way, I felt like crap.

Trying to raise my sexual energy while being full of my dirt and picking it from others was not a good idea. But I am okay now I am saner than ever now, but, I am mad, not gonna lie. The amount of hate and negative feels and thoughts I picked was too damn high. They turned me against myself several times in life, it was hard. I have some self-hate and others almost destroyed me completely.

For few months sexual energy was trying to raise, breaking me as crazy. All my life I felt so alone, I usually was isolated, and when my serpent activated and all this happened, I started feeling the need to finally try something again and to fit in, but bad timing I guess. I pushed things too hard while being totally unbalanced.

I never felt so bad in my life. I never felt so alone. For those few months I felt suffocating sadness and loneliness, I thought I will just kill myself or something, but luckily I had someone from here to look out for me and to reach to me. Now I calmed down and realized how glad I am that I have still someone with me and I will try to be even better friend for him.

Sometimes humans can understand us, rarely, but there are some. Empaths are abused often and played upon, controlled, feared and hard to understand.

People often lack empathy to understand each other, which is why we start acting crazy and hurting each other all the time. Luckly, I can understand people usually, and I can see what is happening with them, reason why I feel and understand your pain. I am really sorry to see someone getting carried away with similar bad emotions. I don't want you to leave us nor for you to be isolated. I care about you and I love you brother, lot of other people do.

Everybody here has a valid point tho. You make mistakes, other people make mistakes, I make mistakes. We all are learning and growing here still. What matters is to understand that we all here are deeply connected and that we love our Gods and our family and that we are trying our best to advance.

Sometimes there are days when we can't do many RTR's also or meditate our ass off. It would be bad for our health in some cases.. but when we can, we should try our best. I will try to be better too. At least one or two RTR's are really good too in my opinion, if done right, and then more if we can. I don't think people stopped doing rituals, just some people are busy during summer time. But I think it's okay to motivate people to do more, lot of people also need motivation, but not to do more than they can. So yeah giving others motivation is fine in my opinion

You have one fatal Pisces influences. But I think you already know that. You tend to be really connected to others and you tend to feel the pain of the world which can be really troublesome. But, don't give more than you can, as this world needs you too. Trust in yourself and in the Gods, trust in your family too, as we are also trying and we will stop this pain in this world soon.

During my lifetimes I always would find a group of people and I also would like to bring people together, people who want to be spiritual and to be closer to our old pagan ways. I remember how often things would go wrong, reaallyyy wrong but also, sometimes it was really good and some people were decent and everything would be fine. So, I think people should stop being all black and white, sometimes having friends from here and talking in private, having groups and covens can be really good. Actually, those groups are devastating to the enemy, reason why enemy is targeting those as crazy, trying to ruin it from the inside. Running groups, covens and even having something like forums like ours is pissing enemy like crazy. We need to be really careful with those things but not to stop it completely. They are trying to manipulate people and to turn them against each other, to make them go insane and to isolate them again.

We here are bringed together in a way, yeah. Even on forums here we are being together and connected. We are connected with group consciousness on some level. I can see it clearly on the Astral how we are connected, it's beautiful. Even those who aren't talkative they are part of the family. This is our home, and our home is big. For some people it's harder to fit in, for some it's easier, but this is all we have.

Adaptation is the key. We should not isolate ourselves and cry somehewhere alone in the corner, letting enemy to manipulate us with the pain in our hearts that we are letting inside.

So brother you need to let that pain go.

Many many others including myself are having hard times and same pain is trying to crush us. Enemy is trying to get us on their side or to destroy us. I am aware of the curse that is put on our family, and I can see it's toxins spreading here on forums too. Your behaviour, your emotions, your thoughts and words are matching as some people had here. I felt the same, wanted to be isolated, cried out loud, wanted to cut off remaining contacts before few weeks, I acted retarded, lost some people or pushed them away from me idk even why actually.

Vibration of the curse I often can feel in our family is matching as vibration of some types of dirts, hang-ups and frustrations, so I think we should pay more attention to this, so we don't end up being manipulated by the enemy and isolated and hurt. Void ofc helps here, cleaning and also to have someone to talk to who can be patient with us.

Sometimes we are troublesome, sometimes others are, but we must all advance, as individuals and as a group. When you see that something is wrong in others, you should help them at least to see it. We should help each other. We should make our family even better and greater. You told me to channel Hitler's energies and I will now. You think Hitler gave up when He saw how He is different and when He saw how hard will it be to fit in? Do you think He gave up from His dreams when he saw how people might hate Him for His every step and how hard it will be? He also had it hard but He didn't gave up. Lot of people hated Him, feared Him, thought bad about our Antichrist. And look at how many people are scared and confused and how many people hate Him now.

He found people similar to Him and they together changed the world. Together, I note, and Gods helped them.

I am weirdo myself, people don't like me often, people will have bad thoughts about this now, but I will try to adapt, but also I must be who I am. I will try my best not to be isolated. Communication is often pain in the ass, finding nice people for us even harder, but we got this bro. Step by step and we all are changing ourselves, our family and our world to the better. Even when our loved ones are attacking us we can look at their souls to see why they did it, and I am sure we will always find some common sense and mutual understanding.

People here don't want you to leave. I actually want to be your friend. Many people want to, they are just afraid and not sure what to do about that. And looking how nasty things can be in private that is to expect. Shael is my friend also so feel free to send him an e-mail and to ask him for mine. You don't even have to answer this all, just saying you shouldn't be alone nor anybody from our family. I know you often push people away because you tend to be scared too sometimes but you can find nice friends and you can be accepted. In time you will find what you need.

Wow o_O

I want too start with saying Im not going to reply to everyone right now. But I have read posts and that they do mean alot to me.

People often say about me that I act like a cunt or like im.... A badass or something. I have tried to portray to people that I am nothing of the sort. I am a highly sensitive guy. Who absorbs everything.

I have a very powerful mars and alot of Leo energy. I have a HUGE Ego. So I naturally give off arrogance without meaning too. If I get charged up, I can be an asshole and a half.

But lately I dont get fired up anymore. Only If a strong emotion comes my way like a tone of Vibration emitted from a violin, that softly caresses the inner realm of your soul. Then the Dominoes fall and my mars is activated.

Then I will fight with everything I have and this has surprised people. But other then that I am the artist, poet, book type.

I am trying to release this side more, but there is this pain. I cannot seem to move around it.

I also have more then one personality....so its hard to say which is really me, I dont even know.

But anyway I dont mean to stir up Drama, but perhaps nothing ever gets dealt with without stirring things up.

When I read your post I felt something. That..now ive lost what to say.

So basically all of this is just an ego tripping thing for a decade now that has Satan somewhere on it, only due to personally uncontrolled desires of yours.

Ok, can't say it doesn't make sense or that it wasn't obvious, because it were. I appreciate the honesty, that is a step towards becoming stronger.

If you want to lead anyone, start by yourself first. Because with this mindset it begs the question why you even believed this bullshit you did would be successful.

Every retard out there wants to "lead", wants "everything" and wants the "world", merely to have their ass kissed. I am getting used to it but the more I see this, the more I get disgusted.

On the other hand, what you did is far more manly and honest to admit it than hiding like many other idiots who try to pretend all of the above is otherwise.

If you want to lead people into damnation/for egoistical purposes, please settle for goyim cattle. Satanists can do without this, Satan's people cannot become possessions to retards or the toys of people's hangups. Satan has destroyed people for far less, and I have seen so many come and permanently disappear who had to do this, like leaves in the wind.

Satan scorns on this, and no matter how many times you use his name to decorate a topic, pretend the whole case is about him, or try to name a group after him or whatever, it will always and forever fail if the motives are wrong, as this is not Satan wants. There is a point where if the ego is past it just ruins everything, and Satan requires no cults around idiocy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back