Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not a Good Time for the US

We have thousands of people who read the posts on these forums. Satan stated to me many times, VIPs and such also regularly visit here.

If you are in any position with US security, please take note here. US Security should be on High Alert.

The shootings this past week here in the US are a result of transiting Saturn retrograding towards a very sensitive degree (14 degrees) for the US. I wrote about this several times with the 9/11 tragedy, and other unfortunate events.

Unfortunately, this Saturn will station at 14 degrees until November. This transit places the US in danger.

This upcoming week, the Sun, Venus, and Jupiter (which is not always a beneficial, but can act as an amplifier when lined up with other planets), will all be 14 degrees. This strongly indicates more serious and deadly events.

The Sun, Venus and Mercury act as trigger planets. I use the Gemini rising chart for the US. Many other professional astrologers do as well and it has proved to be highly accurate. This past week, transiting Mercury was conjunct US chart ruler Mercury.

The week of the 18, August, first week in September, last two weeks in October, especially, when transiting Mars of violence squares transiting Saturn, both lined up on US 14 degrees (US natal Saturn), are all extremely vulnerable times.

I love my country. As far as I'm concerned, there is no other country. The United States of Satan. The Jews have been working relentlessly to destroy this wonderful country, that is the protector of the Free World.

Anyone with our intelligence agencies, government, etc, should be on high alert.

Again people, AoP should be done daily and always clean your aura.

Just scan yourself from head to toe sweeping with the light, visualizing dark dirt (you will see more), pushing it down through the floor/ground. 3 times. NEVER, EVER do this near any pets or children.

For spiritual warriors, the help of our Gods is often needed. This is why we have Guardian Demons.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.org

Positive planets on critical degrees like the 14th and only one degree from the 15th can manifest themselves in tragic instances of egoism, vanity, and other criminal tendencies, especially if Saturn sets a precedent for such.

Jupiter, Sun and Venus tying in does not have to necessarily imply the good, but negative boasting, and other bad manifestations of the energies. Venus only one degree off from the 15th can also bring discord under the current circumstances, heartbreaks - millions and millions are heartbroken over these events right now all over the United States and abroad. Broken hearts.

Sun, Venus and Jupiter also can indicate a fragmentation of identity with Saturn acting like this. Identity linked with the Sun and so forth - the enemy will move powerfully to erode things that define the core identity of the USA such as the Constitution, and carry on with the usual bashing of the United States in their attempts to mongrelize it's roots and identity.

This is a window of opportunity to hit the giant while it's down, and they are seizing it. Just look at the enemy controlled media. The pompousness and vanity of which the enemy wants free speech and other fundamental rights to die over these tragic events, makes no logical sense whatsoever.

It is clear that the two horrific incidents of the shootings until now were motivated in one case from total vanity [the person slaughtered even their own innocent sister for no reason whatsoever] and the other event was also likewise done in a cold blooded attempt to evoke attention, again tying on the above planets.

The enemy is clearly exposing themselves based on pompousness and vanity right now, such as how they are shouting for gun removal in the most frantic way. They are also rallying to close down dissident websites and places of criticism of their agenda - they are arrogant. They believe people do not see them, but we do.

Removing guns and hoping the situation will get better is like removing the ability of people to speak and expecting society will become more plural. It will not happen, in fact, things will get worse. The enemy attempts to deceive people into giving up all their rights, and then people will be rallied into permanent slavery.

The enemy controlled media is always focusing on these events to make people give up their rights, by lying to them that by giving away their rights, the situation will get better. The more rights people revoke, the worse the situation becomes.

Never will the media claim that the average day on the Israeli border, there are sometimes as much as 300 victims. Instead, they will always make a big deal about tragedies that only fit their narrative, and twist them appropriately.

Given also the context in August with the AV, the enemy will definitely do their part ritualistically on top of everything above.

And so must we with the Final RTR to avert their influences as much as possible. RTR's must be done daily.

"Never ever do this near pets or children". ( AoP )
If the negative energy is sent into the earth, how would it effect others around us ?
I have always sensed and reasoned consciously that to run the fire element up and down my body and aura, breathing it in as well,,,, while holding a small dog,, might effect the dog,, or cat, and to be careful about that so as not to harm the animal, or people.
According to what HPS Maxine said above, does this mean I was right all this time ?

Early this evening a thought came to me,

I remembered reading you write something about U.S security before.

And then I see this post.

Coincidence? I think not.

jbkbmz said:
If the negative energy is sent into the earth, how would it effect others around us ?
Why would you send negative energy into the earth???? The earth has enough negative energy in it, why would you purposely give it more?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
NEVER, EVER do this near any pets or children.
Could someone elaborate on this? I've seen it mentioned on the JoS before too. Does this apply to all kinds of meditation (aside from RTR and void)? And if so, why? My cat is often with me in my room while I do workings and such, which is why I ask.

jbkbmz said:
I have always sensed and reasoned consciously that to run the fire element up and down my body and aura, breathing it in as well,,,, while holding a small dog,, might effect the dog,, or cat, and to be careful about that so as not to harm the animal, or people.
According to what HPS Maxine said above, does this mean I was right all this time ?

I don't know the answer to your question. But I'd imagine yes it could affect the pet but in a good way. As in animals tend to come and pester you when you're meditating because they feel your raised bio electricity and are attracted to it. Maybe it's only the removing of the dirt from the aura which can be bad for them. Don't really know but that's what I think.

Now for my two questions ha ha. I have a fish tank that sits at my feet when I lie on the sofa straight legged on my back. The sofa is in the corner of the room and my head on the arm rest (pillow between head and sofa arm rest) is against the wall.

I when cleaning the aura with the descending light I carry the dross away past the fish tank and direct it to sit and pool outside on the window sill. Or I even direct it all the way to sit on the top of my neighbours roof as the light descends away from my body and drags the dirt with it.

Do you think fish could be affected by my aura cleaning. And the way I do it because I'm my mind it's in constant motion flying past everything to sit outside on the window sill or roof apex.

My second question is about timing of doing aura cleaning and aura of protection.

I tend to use all my time up on the Final RTR and then shoot off and do the aura cleaning later. What happens is I do my vibrations and then jump in my car to go to work. And after parking up at work I once again little pillow and all. I lie on the back seat of my car and do the aura cleaning and aura of protection. Pooling it three times into a ball on top of the car next to me's roof before shooting it off to its senders.

I tell you I get grief from my colleagues that spot me because they think I'm well wierd. I just say I'm boosting my every with a nap before work and on my lunch breaks.

So the question is do you think it's okay coming back well later to do the aura cleaning and aura of protection. Or must they be done immediately after the four sets of Final RTR are completed?

jbkbmz said:
iam guessing animals and children especially our own pets are more receptive in absorbing energies from their immediate surroundings

jbkbmz said:
iam guessing animals and children especially our own pets are more receptive in absorbing energies from their immediate surroundings

jbkbmz said:

Attack on the US is obviously attack on all of us and as your neighbour I know it will only be a matter of time before all of the coming tragedies spread out to us. Our prime ministers have a long history of incompetent decisions but I have reasons to believe at least for now Canadians are not as complacent as we once were as of late.

A large family of muslim immigrants, I'm talking a family of like 12 people, 9 of them children, tried moving into one of the cities in this country and I remember reading the article of how they were hoping to make them so welcome with all our multi-cuckturalness and "Oh this is such a positive time for caring about one another, let's make this poor, poor family feel welcome and allow them to take residence here to keep their children safe.". I recall laughing my ass off a week later when it was announced that they wouldn't be even entering the country because they were being absolutely bombarded with thousands of death threats from canadians and from the locals of the city they were being ported to. This wasn't too long ago either.

Things are extremely pressed here and it only takes a brief read of this wiki and this article to see for yourself just what a ticking time-bomb this place is. We are not as largely populated as the US so these numbers are absolutely disgusting and I'm honestly waiting for people to start a group of immigrant hunters and killers out of severe frustration soon. Islam is the second largest religion here next to xianity and holy fuck I hope I have the patience to not end up in jail for murder in the next year over these fucks, they'd probably love that. At least until the laws become virtually useless...

I know you guys will be watched over by the gods when shit hits the fan but you still have my assurance that I know you guys will pull through.

jbkbmz said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the negative energy isn't sent to the earth, or at least that's not the purpose of the returning curses 1&2. Just like the name suggest, the curses are (should be) returned to the jews and related filth.

But until you direct the curses, negative energy and toughtforms, that you've cleaned from your soul, back to the enemy, it's just sitting there around you, which is also why you should ask the Gods for help if you're not sure if you can return them completely.

This explains the reason why HP/ess Maxine recommended not to have pets and children around us while doing it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Positive planets on critical degrees like the 14th and only one degree from the 15th can manifest themselves in tragic instances of egoism, vanity, and other criminal tendencies, especially if Saturn sets a precedent for such.

Jupiter, Sun and Venus tying in does not have to necessarily imply the good, but negative boasting, and other bad manifestations of the energies. Venus only one degree off from the 15th can also bring discord under the current circumstances, heartbreaks - millions and millions are heartbroken over these events right now all over the United States and abroad. Broken hearts.

Sun, Venus and Jupiter also can indicate a fragmentation of identity with Saturn acting like this. Identity linked with the Sun and so forth
So bad time to start some work related to Venus? I was gonna start something yesterday, but I saw this and it looked like a bad time.

Shael said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
NEVER, EVER do this near any pets or children.
Could someone elaborate on this? I've seen it mentioned on the JoS before too. Does this apply to all kinds of meditation (aside from RTR and void)? And if so, why? My cat is often with me in my room while I do workings and such, which is why I ask.

This is meant for negative energies. They must never be directed close to any pets. For example, if you do a destruction working and you evoke dirt, animals should be away from the space. They can get affected.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is meant for negative energies. They must never be directed close to any pets. For example, if you do a destruction working and you evoke dirt, animals should be away from the space. They can get affected.
I see, that makes sense. Thank you brother Cobra. :)

This aop thing is really important guys one can sense a major positivity In ones life from it ... Even just vibrating on a whisper level for those who has some sort of restriction , it works

Coraxo said:
jbkbmz said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the negative energy isn't sent to the earth, or at least that's not the purpose of the returning curses 1&2. Just like the name suggest, the curses are (should be) returned to the jews and related filth.

But until you direct the curses, negative energy and toughtforms, that you've cleaned from your soul, back to the enemy, it's just sitting there around you, which is also why you should ask the Gods for help if you're not sure if you can return them completely.

This explains the reason why HP/ess Maxine recommended not to have pets and children around us while doing it.

I always sent the energy either back at the Jews or towards the people that pray for me when they do through visualizing the blue star of David and sending the energy towards it affirming it is going back to the Jews or visualizing the individual I send it back at. I never sent the energy to the earth nor would I be comfortable in doing so since it defeats my purpose of making the area around me nice so far as energy is concerned on my own time and I am not sure that would be a good thing to add more negative energy to Earth's energy field. Yes I noticed if people or places had bad vibes it tends to dissapate on its own after awhile if the people causing the problem left but I don't know as it's good to add to negative energy in earth when we can use it against the enemies of Satan.

Not a Good Time for the entire White Rase

All this shootings arranged by the jews with only one purpose
This cheap stage act ... only to invent a reason to attack and destroy White Race (the main jewish plan)
They took their plan to the next level

Donald Trump has made the official the announcement ...
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49240310

HPS Maxine wrote, "Visualising dark dirt, pushing it down into the floor/ground"
I thought that meant negative energy. Maybe not

Thank you for your post. This is indeed troubling. I myself am a U.S resident and it truly is the best country in my opinion. Every country has it's own problems and it's own strengths. The one strength that the U.S has that no other country has is that you could theoretically call a Jew, Muslim, or Christian a disgusting piece of vile shit in the U.S and get away with nothing but sour looks(No legal problems). Yet in any other country you could get arrested and even tortured in some. Not to mention you will not be kidnapped and tortured for studying the holocaust in the U.S. I know that in some countries visiting sites like https://www.HolocaustHandBooks.com/ Will get you thrown in prison and tortured until you die.

The u.s is the place for Satanists. I remember reading a post about the founding fathers being Satanists and I believe that the constitution and bill of rights is specifically implemented not for the purpose of "Preventing from being like England" but to prevent the vile parasites from over running this beautiful country. Back then they may not have known that the Jews were Jews but I am sure they were aware that they were some evil type of individuals.

The U.S as a country sticks its nose in everyone elses business. They should really focus on themselves in my opinion. It would be amazing to have all of the SJW, Vegan, Modern Feminism, Anti-American pieces of shit to get out of the country and live somewhere else. Trade each of them with an SS who wants to live in the U.S and that would be amazing. Unfortunately besides You(HP Maxine), Myself, And two other SS I have not seen many people who are SS also living in the U.S. The two that I know which are not myself and you I had told about JoyOfSatan and they joined.

One was pagan while the other was an atheist but he was aware of the Jews before I even told him. I also had another person who was previously an SS but he abandoned the path and sided with the enemy. I do not believe that he sided with them knowingly but he invoked their energies and eventually went insane from it and started believing in delusions. He had some idiotic idea to "attack them from the inside". He didn't listed to me telling him how dog shit of an idea that was. I tried to help him but I must look out for myself before I look out for anyone else. I cannot help an insane person if they drive me insane by association. Just as I cannot help anyone if they do not help themselves first.

I have a question for you if you have the time to answer it. Is there something about the U.S which prevents many people from becoming SS or is it merely that the people who are U.S SS keep quite about it? It is troubling to think that so many people in our amazing country are unable to understand the truth. It is even more troubling to see the hatred for whites in the u.s when having white skin is the minority throughout the world. There are more than twice the amount of blacks in the world than whites, More than triple the amount of asians than whites also.

Anyways thank you for writing this post. It is helpful to know what is going on with america and what is coming. I appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this. There is no amount of gratitude words can express which I hold for your HP Maxine. Truly I do not know where I would be if you did not create the ministry. Although someone may have possibly created it I do not believe it would have had the same effect. We are all grateful for you as well as the other ministry members but you hold our highest respect and love among the family(At least that is my viewpoint :D )

Hail Satan Forever!!!!

Transiting Mars in quincunx aspect to the US's natal Pluto occurring in a few days look pretty deadly too, especially since transiting Pluto is also in quincunx aspect to Natal Mars. Transiting Uranus is also trying in with a semi square aspect to natal Mars which can give for random and unpredictable outbursts of anger.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Syntax said:
...SS keep quiet in the U.S. ...

I was brought to SS by another 2 SS in person. We are more vast in number here than you realize, but it's best not to be too outspoken about what we are, for our general safety. It would be like wearing a target on your back. It is very dangerous to be outed in person, especially out of anger; its happened to me before and trust me, not a carnival. Most of us in the U.S. seem to keep to oursleves for this reason, and other lesser, more personal ones (not all of us get along with everyone else SS, we're all individuals).
I do wear sigil earrings and the few tasteful Satanic fashions and such, however... :roll: I'm sure other SS out there do too, whether in private or publicly (I have no shame, I do my shopping in this stuff because in America, I CAN for those who can't).

But yes, there's waaaaaay more than just like 5 of us over here :lol:

I suppose that is true. When I was extremely new I was very outspoken about SS because I wanted the world to know how beautiful it was. Eventually it caused nothing but problems and through mistakes I learned that many of the people within this world aren't able to be helped at all. Many are too stupid or simply too deluded to be helped. Or perhaps I am merely not taking the right approach. I was a pastor at my local church in my late teens before becoming a SS so I understand the complete fucking mind block and shut down of any cognitive functions when someone proves your belief system is bullshit.

It took me becoming friends with someone I thought to be "intelligent" to learn the truth. I have always had an interest in the occult and spiritual things ever since I was a child. The supposed "intelligent" person I was friends with used spiritual abuse tactics from grimoires which led to me cutting them out of my life when they tried to get me to do the same. I do not think putting a target on our back is a good idea. I personally have a tattoo of Satans sigil and when I posted about it on the old forums I was told by one of the HP it is something I would later regret and that is true.

It is beautiful but I was foolish at the time and used enochion instead of sanskrit or a more appropriate language to spell out "Hail Satan". Although in a way it is a target it is also a permanent reminder to myself to improve and to become more knowledgeable so that I avoid the same mistakes. I do one day plan to cover the enochion with sanskrit letters of courses and perhaps get more tattoos with spiritual symbols on the same arm but nothing which is a large target. Many SS here are against tattoos but I myself enjoy them and like the idea of them. As long as you only tattoo something upon yourself which has a meaning which will last eternally to you(I.E Satan or spirituality) then feel free to get one. At least that is my opinion

Syntax said:
Thank you for your post. This is indeed troubling. I myself am a U.S resident and it truly is the best country in my opinion. Every country has it's own problems and it's own strengths. The one strength that the U.S has that no other country has is that you could theoretically call a Jew, Muslim, or Christian a disgusting piece of vile shit in the U.S and get away with nothing but sour looks(No legal problems). Yet in any other country you could get arrested and even tortured in some. Not to mention you will not be kidnapped and tortured for studying the holocaust in the U.S. I know that in some countries visiting sites like https://www.HolocaustHandBooks.com/ Will get you thrown in prison and tortured until you die.

The u.s is the place for Satanists. I remember reading a post about the founding fathers being Satanists and I believe that the constitution and bill of rights is specifically implemented not for the purpose of "Preventing from being like England" but to prevent the vile parasites from over running this beautiful country. Back then they may not have known that the Jews were Jews but I am sure they were aware that they were some evil type of individuals.

The U.S as a country sticks its nose in everyone elses business. They should really focus on themselves in my opinion. It would be amazing to have all of the SJW, Vegan, Modern Feminism, Anti-American pieces of shit to get out of the country and live somewhere else. Trade each of them with an SS who wants to live in the U.S and that would be amazing. Unfortunately besides You(HP Maxine), Myself, And two other SS I have not seen many people who are SS also living in the U.S. The two that I know which are not myself and you I had told about JoyOfSatan and they joined.

One was pagan while the other was an atheist but he was aware of the Jews before I even told him. I also had another person who was previously an SS but he abandoned the path and sided with the enemy. I do not believe that he sided with them knowingly but he invoked their energies and eventually went insane from it and started believing in delusions. He had some idiotic idea to "attack them from the inside". He didn't listed to me telling him how dog shit of an idea that was. I tried to help him but I must look out for myself before I look out for anyone else. I cannot help an insane person if they drive me insane by association. Just as I cannot help anyone if they do not help themselves first.

I have a question for you if you have the time to answer it. Is there something about the U.S which prevents many people from becoming SS or is it merely that the people who are U.S SS keep quite about it? It is troubling to think that so many people in our amazing country are unable to understand the truth. It is even more troubling to see the hatred for whites in the u.s when having white skin is the minority throughout the world. There are more than twice the amount of blacks in the world than whites, More than triple the amount of asians than whites also.

Anyways thank you for writing this post. It is helpful to know what is going on with america and what is coming. I appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this. There is no amount of gratitude words can express which I hold for your HP Maxine. Truly I do not know where I would be if you did not create the ministry. Although someone may have possibly created it I do not believe it would have had the same effect. We are all grateful for you as well as the other ministry members but you hold our highest respect and love among the family(At least that is my viewpoint :D )

Hail Satan Forever!!!!

I am sure there are many SS from the USA I personally live in the USA. Some Satanists are quiet others not so much. Me personally I believe you have to be somewhat queit sometimes but having a lot of Sagittarius planets I tend to want to just blurt out everything so I dont know. I think personally for some people they have to be but for others not much anyone can do about anything so it depends on the person. I am kind of getting to the point where I probably soon will be independent financially from my family and my one friend I have does know what I believe and actually doesn't have a problem with it at all. So I'm not sure what to say on this. I was going to eventually try to save up to open some kind of business dealing with this at least in some passing kind of way where something would be like a subliminal or something somewhere that would make some people decide to look up something that might lead them here. I don't think openly Satanic though. I dont go around just telling everyone what I believe but I don't hide it from any I am close to either. I think in a couple of years this won't be a radical idea at all and may just be another religion in some places possibly even on equal footing with things like neo Paganism and Wicca at least outside of the Jewish population.

Syntax said:
Syntax said:
...SS keep quiet in the U.S. ...

I was brought to SS by another 2 SS in person. We are more vast in number here than you realize, but it's best not to be too outspoken about what we are, for our general safety. It would be like wearing a target on your back. It is very dangerous to be outed in person, especially out of anger; its happened to me before and trust me, not a carnival. Most of us in the U.S. seem to keep to oursleves for this reason, and other lesser, more personal ones (not all of us get along with everyone else SS, we're all individuals).
I do wear sigil earrings and the few tasteful Satanic fashions and such, however... :roll: I'm sure other SS out there do too, whether in private or publicly (I have no shame, I do my shopping in this stuff because in America, I CAN for those who can't).

I suppose that is true. When I was extremely new I was very outspoken about SS because I wanted the world to know how beautiful it was. Eventually it caused nothing but problems and through mistakes I learned that many of the people within this world aren't able to be helped at all. Many are too stupid or simply too deluded to be helped. Or perhaps I am merely not taking the right approach. I was a pastor at my local church in my late teens before becoming a SS so I understand the complete fucking mind block and shut down of any cognitive functions when someone proves your belief system is bullshit.

It took me becoming friends with someone I thought to be "intelligent" to learn the truth. I have always had an interest in the occult and spiritual things ever since I was a child. The supposed "intelligent" person I was friends with used spiritual abuse tactics from grimoires which led to me cutting them out of my life when they tried to get me to do the same. I do not think putting a target on our back is a good idea. I personally have a tattoo of Satans sigil and when I posted about it on the old forums I was told by one of the HP it is something I would later regret and that is true.

It is beautiful but I was foolish at the time and used enochion instead of sanskrit or a more appropriate language to spell out "Hail Satan". Although in a way it is a target it is also a permanent reminder to myself to improve and to become more knowledgeable so that I avoid the same mistakes. I do one day plan to cover the enochion with sanskrit letters of courses and perhaps get more tattoos with spiritual symbols on the same arm but nothing which is a large target. Many SS here are against tattoos but I myself enjoy them and like the idea of them. As long as you only tattoo something upon yourself which has a meaning which will last eternally to you(I.E Satan or spirituality) then feel free to get one. At least that is my opinion

You're far from alone here in the U.S. :) It's a big country, and we're so thinly spread. But that is for the better, for now.

Just remember though, we'll all meet someday when this is over. Or at least when the Gods return. But for now secrecy is of the utmost importance, it's beyond foolish to tell anyone who you are, let alone welcome in a "Fellow SS" blatantly just to be doxxed and killed. As well, if you really do wish to meet other SS, go through Satan.

Am I reading this right? I must be dreaming.

Some one with a brain? Rare now a days.

Can I borrow a few brain cells from you?

Poweredbythesun said:
You're far from alone here in the U.S. :) It's a big country, and we're so thinly spread. But that is for the better, for now.

Just remember though, we'll all meet someday when this is over. Or at least when the Gods return. But for now secrecy is of the utmost importance, it's beyond foolish to tell anyone who you are, let alone welcome in a "Fellow SS" blatantly just to be doxxed and killed. As well, if you really do wish to meet other SS, go through Satan.

Poweredbythesun said:
Syntax said:

For a little while I was thinking how nice it would be to run into another SS. I live in the US as well. But you’re right I don’t think that’ll really happen until the gods return. Looking forward to that day :D

The thing is there are some people like Aldric who love to "bring people together" (under them of course because they have an inferiority syndrome that other people have to pay the price for), and by people, we mean in a group of 200 people, 100 infiltrators, 80 total jews who would be rabbis, and 20 new and unsuspecting people that they seduce as lambs for tbe slaughter who have their brains ruined.

They like to repeat the above around 10 times and they gather info on everyone, and somehow, because they say big words about Satan they have escaped until now with this sick behavior, but the well of mercy is going to run dry.

They also say, "that is their purpose".

What a selfish way to address one's purpose. Might as well bring a rabbi and ask them what their own purpose is.

LightAlgur said:

Poweredbythesun said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is there are some people who love to "bring people together" (under them of course because they have an inferiority syndrome that other people have to pay the price for), and by people, we mean in a group of 200 people, 100 infiltrators, 80 total jews who would be rabbis, and 20 new and unsuspecting people that they seduce as lambs for tbe slaughter who have their brains ruined.

They like to repeat the above around 10 times and they gather info on everyone, and somehow, because they say big words about Satan they have escaped until now with this sick behavior, but the well lf mercy is going to run dry.

I watched a particular case do this for 10 years. Gained nothing nobody.

Then people run around to save their identities, go insane, or just fail. But this is up to Satan to clean their potty and the Clergy of course, those who actually are given the actual responsibility of things. I cleaned a lot of said potty over the years.

What a selfish way to address one's purpose. Might as well bring a rabbi and ask them what their own purpose is.

Personally I believe there is no "individual purpose" there is only a higher goal. People bringing other people together under one person assuming leadership is nothing but a waste of time. Now, forgive me because I haven't gotten the context of "Aldric" doing just that, but if there's a group of 200 people, 100 of which are infiltrators, 80 of that 100 are jews, and around 20 people are new people then that's not a very good proportion, isn't it? That's 48-50% of the group that's of any use to the community then.

Why do people waste such time doing that? It's gotten old

LightAlgur said:

Poweredbythesun said:

It is honestly shocking just how little common sense people have these days. It is stated over and over again when and before you dedicate that secrecy is of the utmost importance. Yet we have people openly coming out and others taking full advantage of them.

I mean, how hard is it to follow:

- Maintain secrecy

- Do the Final RTR

- Advance

- Don't take short cuts (because there are NO shortcuts to advancement)

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is there are some people who love to "bring people together" (under them of course because they have an inferiority syndrome that other people have to pay the price for), and by people, we mean in a group of 200 people, 100 infiltrators, 80 total jews who would be rabbis, and 20 new and unsuspecting people that they seduce as lambs for tbe slaughter who have their brains ruined.

They like to repeat the above around 10 times and they gather info on everyone, and somehow, because they say big words about Satan they have escaped until now with this sick behavior, but the well of mercy is going to run dry.

I watched a particular case do this for 10 years. Gained nothing nobody.

Then people run around to save their identities, go insane, or just fail. But this is up to Satan to clean their potty and the Clergy of course, those who actually are given the actual responsibility of things. I cleaned a lot of said potty over the years.

Personally I believe there is no "individual purpose" there is only a higher goal. People bringing other people together under one person assuming leadership is nothing but a waste of time. Now, forgive me because I haven't gotten the context of "Aldric" doing just that, but if there's a group of 200 people, 100 of which are infiltrators, 80 of that 100 are jews, and around 20 people are new people then that's not a very good proportion, isn't it? That's 48-50% of the group that's of any use to the community then.

Why do people waste such time doing that? It's gotten old

Individual purpose does exist, insofar it also has something to do with the higher goal. The thing is here we see yet again 9 to 1 ratio of "Individual purpose" (self created of course) and 1 out of it is like half "Common purpose" in order to mask the uselessness of the rest of the 9.

There is confusion along this line as people however much they try to pretend they are selfless, are selfish.

Similarly, this always was too stupid for me to even spend time about, just another abhorrent piece of crap which I knew for a fact is wasting time for everyone. It actually wastes my own time now to even answer this as I have answered this for the 50th time.

It has become increasingly tiring that people try to do this all the time, but the situation is it always ends up with people needing help. Every time there is some person who has their own motivation behind this or their own hangups which lead them to this, and they just try to pretend this is Satan or something. The hangups remain unresolved and others pay for them.

What this whole circus gives Satan is just weakened, broken, fragmented followers, and people who spend more time in drama and bullshit [or even find themselves in danger, also] but hey at least some people feel like they are doing their 'purpose' or something. The "Individual purpose".

I haven't seen any people actually advance or do better from these useless time wasting things. Nothing accomplished either.

People who are so high and mighty to help Satan's could help around here instead. But they can't, and this is why they won't.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What this whole circus gives Satan is just weakened, broken, fragmented followers, and people who spend more time in drama and bullshit [or even find themselves in danger, also] but hey at least some people feel like they are doing their 'purpose' or something. The "Individual purpose".

That's what I'm talking about with the "individual purpose" thing. It could be literally anything that they themselves have made up in order to satisfy themselves in life no matter what their endeavors are. I disregarded the existence of individual purpose altogether because in the next statement you say...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I haven't seen any people actually advance or do better from these useless time wasting things. Nothing accomplished either.

People who are so high and mighty to help Satan's could help around here instead. But they can't, and this is why they won't.

Advancing and helping the community of Satan *is* the higher goal, which is the foundation of a community (especially an internet community) altogether. Spending time wondering what an individual's "purpose" is doesn't really do anything unless it's related to the higher goal. Which confirms your initial statement:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Individual purpose does exist, insofar it also has something to do with the higher goal. The thing is here we see yet again 9 to 1 ratio of "Individual purpose" (self created of course) and 1 out of it is like half "Common purpose" in order to mask the uselessness of the rest of the 9.

So why not focus on the usefulness of the common purpose instead of whatever an individual's purpose he/she creates for him/herself for their own endeavors, unrelated as they may be?

ShadowTheRaven said:
So why not focus on the usefulness of the common purpose instead of whatever an individual's purpose he/she creates for him/herself for their own endeavors, unrelated as they may be?

These are questions that you have to pose to these people, but don't worry, as you won't get any answers. They know the answers but they won't answer them.

The sad thing is what happens to the people who don't know and are carried away by this crap. These are the only people I feel truly sorry and worried about.

As for people who haven't caught wind that this is a bastard of a thing to do after such a very long time and repetition, Satan has been issuing warnings all over the road.

Seeing how many of these people have ended up who did this over the years, I almost would feel bad for them too, but I can't, given the context of this shit is that people normally are warned many times over.

Satan does not favor for the people he gathers to end up in these toilets. Jews of course fancy this, and they bolster these groups and fill the ranks, and they clap loud for the idiots who run these things, as this is all in the wrong direction, and then let them all down the cliffs in the end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

These are questions that you have to pose to these people, but don't worry, as you won't get any answers. They know the answers but they won't answer them.

Translation: They'll either have no idea what they're talking about, or they'll be intentionally misleading others and succumb to a life of being pathological liars. I wish nothing but suffering and death for the people who intentionally steer others in the wrong direction.

Is this only for the US or also in Europe?

I also noticed a higher amount of dirt when cleaning the aura also once I kind of “opened” my heart region and a lot of very thick and dark fluid flushed out of it (astrally speaking). I then closed the hole with sun light afterwards.

I was just wondering if there is also a bad time happening in Europe or if it’s just me.

The truth is within the universe, common purpose and individual purpose are the same. The individual uses their talents their purpose to contribute to the common purpose of the good of their People and community, this advances the race on their evolutionary wave. This message is the understanding of National Socialism.

I sense that it's way too dangerous as well to be a physical group.

The fact that we're doing massive damage to (((their))) egregore is something to not be underestimated.

Not a single peep on a media outlet mentioning JoS and they just rather keep quiet; silently censor us.

We are standing on a moment right now where we are betting on everything to win. Starting with our future.

Beautiful. I love that checklist.

Keep up the good work.

Poweredbythesun said:
It is honestly shocking just how little common sense people have these days. It is stated over and over again when and before you dedicate that secrecy is of the utmost importance. Yet we have people openly coming out and others taking full advantage of them.

I mean, how hard is it to follow:

- Maintain secrecy

- Do the Final RTR

- Advance

- Don't take short cuts (because there are NO shortcuts to advancement)

You are generalizing the conversation while I was only addressing the facts about infiltrators and some people dumbing out and was not talking on existential matters or answering existential questions.

My replies were about infiltrators and people who create useless dens. Not about other things.

Liked the comments though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back