Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working With Energy

I see several people here were asking questions regarding my statement about cleaning one's aura.

When we clean our auras, even though we direct the bad energy down through the ground or floor, and with the help of our Guardian Demons, (they sometimes have assistants who take it away), it still is not safe to have any animals or children, or anyone else for that matter in the room. The energy is spiritual filth.

Also, NEVER do any breathing or other exercises where you draw energy in, when animals or children are in the room. Both are very vulnerable. This is very serious with advanced meditators. The more you draw in energy, the stronger this becomes over a length of time.

This can deplete their life force, making them ill or worse.

When we clean our auras, there is often a leftover residue that eventually dissipates. Especially if a lot of filth came off.

Though it is standard to scan with the light down through the feet; filth, chains (binding curses, or other obstacles), and other objects may come off the aura through the hip chakras, the throat and even the head chakras.

For spiritual warriors who are working with Guardian Demons, He/She may tell you to put your head down and let the negative energy drain out.

It can take many months, even years to completely clean one's aura. This is from accumulations over many lifetimes.

Cleaning the aura results in more filth surfacing. This is not always consistent. Sometimes more spiritual filth will come off and at other times, not much at all.

You can also clean the auras of others. Just make sure you have enough energy to do this though.

To clean the aura of a pet, just use your hand and begin at the top of the head, sweeping through the body through the hind quarters. Visualize the light (his/her aura beaming with the light following your hand), and your hand sweeping the dirt. Visualize the astral dirt going down through the floor or into the ground.

Cleaning the aura greatly assists with healing.

Cleaning one's aura can take a lot of energy. If you find it difficult to push the energy down after one or two times or more (an indicator is difficulty in maintaining visualizing the light), then stop. Wait until your energies are back up.

To easily replenish energy, do 5 rounds of sun/moon alternate nostril breathing, concentrating on drawing energy in. It helps to concentrate on the back of your throat while gently drawing energy in.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

I also want to add here, it is not necessary to sit up straight. In order to effectively draw energy in, it is important to be completely relaxed.

In closing, always remember, if something works for you, no need to change it. Each of us is individual.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you for the clarification on this matter.

My cat seems to enjoy it when I vibrate mantras while he is next to me, relaxing on my bed. I'm assuming that workings based on vibration and the like are not harmful, as no energy is "taken" from the environment atleast from what I have experienced personally. I will make sure he is not present in my room from now on when I do the Returning Curses, though it has not had negative effects on him so far.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Thank you for this, it cleared up many things!

HP do you think is a good idea to use a Sun Square to clean your aura/soul? I thought becuse the square is so strong it could help cleaning the aura/soul more..?

Does it matter when you do the aura cleaning in relation to the Final RTR?

Can a person do a couple sets of Final RTR and then go off and do other things and clean the aura later. Or should aura cleaning be done soon after the Final RTR?

When scanning the the aura, should we scan the the chakras as in the normal aura cleaning.thank you!!

in regards to cleaning ones aura, mantras like surya and raum help alot right? however is there ones where u dont got to roll the R, just simply because on vibrations with the R it tends to be rather loud (in my case anyways) however theres other vibrations that can be done rather quiet. Does ALGIS clean negative energy?

A while back you mentioned the importance of Returning Curses Pt.1, prayer. Working with an entity.

That working with a demon in such way is very important.

My question is whom is the demon that appears to be working with you? Is it a flesh and blood entity that works with you or a spirit messenger(helper)(astral entity) or GD?

Can it also affect plants? I noticed one of my orchids began showing signs of withering around the time I started doing the Returning Curses ritual more frequently. That one sits closest to me when I do magical work. :?

Now, i have a question. I did some sort of aura cleaning and protection by scanning with light but like.. in group. There were actually several of us (no no we're not werewolfs and vampires sect actually only family members). We usually do yoga together, but this type of work is not excluded. Usually we also work together to draw in energy from other objects or simple energy drawing from all directions. Never felt anything bad, at least myself.

Now, considering Your last sentence, should we continue this or not?

TalGonDon said:
Now, i have a question. I did some sort of aura cleaning and protection by scanning with light but like.. in group. There were actually several of us (no no we're not werewolfs and vampires sect actually only family members). We usually do yoga together, but this type of work is not excluded. Usually we also work together to draw in energy from other objects or simple energy drawing from all directions. Never felt anything bad, at least myself.

I think group or guided spiritual practices are for beginners or those lacking discipline.

Spiritual work is intensely personal. In my opinion a person may join a group to start with but should get rid of the training wheels as soon as possible.

So learn the techniques and do it on your own. That's my opinion

TalGonDon said:

I am not Maxine ofc, but I believe that the warning mostly was meant in regards to lesser/weaker souls, like pets and babies. I think you should be just fine doing it in a group, especially considering that you said there were no bad effects. :)

So it is best to not run a bunch of Fire element through myself when a dog or cat is in my lap. Or people next to me..
I once visualized white/gold light gently going into a dog ( had Australian Shepherd in them ). The dog immediately got up and walked away.
Dog was sensitive to emotions of people. The dog's response to my energy feeding into it confirmed my suspicion.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Question when working with a demon it state giving something back does energy count and can one contact a demon and make a (pact)with him/her (I am dedicated) and a bit new

luis said:

HP do you think is a good idea to use a Sun Square to clean your aura/soul? I thought becuse the square is so strong it could help cleaning the aura/soul more..?

I am not an HP but I am Using the Sun Square with the Sun in Leo right now to cleanse the soul. I must say it is quite powerful and has improved my energy a lot another person I am talking to said I was much cleaner energy wise. I think this is quite powerful and good to do. My affirmation is this but note you probably should use your own just want to give an example "the energy of the sun is cleansing my soul, the energy of the sun also removes and destroys anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun" I am not on line 2 in the square and already i feel much cleaner. So yeah this is great.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:

I am not an HP but I am Using the Sun Square with the Sun in Leo right now to cleanse the soul. I must say it is quite powerful and has improved my energy a lot another person I am talking to said I was much cleaner energy wise. I think this is quite powerful and good to do. My affirmation is this but note you probably should use your own just want to give an example "the energy of the sun is cleansing my soul, the energy of the sun also removes and destroys anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun" I am not on line 2 in the square and already i feel much cleaner. So yeah this is great.
Thank you :) I'll definitily start one this Sunday.

Shael said:

My cat seems to enjoy it when I vibrate mantras while he is next to me, relaxing on my bed. I'm assuming that workings based on vibration and the like are not harmful, as no energy is "taken" from the environment atleast from what I have experienced personally. I will make sure he is not present in my room from now on when I do the Returning Curses, though it has not had negative effects on him so far.

Animals are attracted to us when we have energy from meditation. Yes, this is fine.

Edelwise said:
Can it also affect plants? I noticed one of my orchids began showing signs of withering around the time I started doing the Returning Curses ritual more frequently. That one sits closest to me when I do magical work. :?
Yes. Plants are living beings and have a life force of their own. Best not to be too close to the plant. Move the plant several feet away or more.

Harris said:
Question when working with a demon it state giving something back does energy count and can one contact a demon and make a (pact)with him/her (I am dedicated) and a bit new

I believe the demons are much more advanced than us and in reality we cannot give them anything they need.

As they are Gods it's disrespectful to think of making a pact with them. I think that is xtianised thinking. We must remember to think advanced Gods and to be humble when thinking of the demons. I used to think in terms of us being equals. But although they love us and are good and kind to us we are not equal.

I think when telepathically communicating a person could burn incense or something for the demon.

Others have done things like meditating on what the demon looks like and creating portraits of the demon. Or writing songs or poems for the demon.

I see several people here were asking questions regarding my statement about cleaning one's aura.

When we clean our auras, even though we direct the bad energy down through the ground or floor, and with the help of our Guardian Demons, (they sometimes have assistants who take it away), it still is not safe to have any animals or children, or anyone else for that matter in the room. The energy is spiritual filth.

Also, NEVER do any breathing or other exercises where you draw energy in, when animals or children are in the room. Both are very vulnerable. This is very serious with advanced meditators. The more you draw in energy, the stronger this becomes over a length of time.

This can deplete their life force, making them ill or worse.

When we clean our auras, there is often a leftover residue that eventually dissipates. Especially if a lot of filth came off.

Though it is standard to scan with the light down through the feet; filth, chains (binding curses, or other obstacles), and other objects may come off the aura through the hip chakras, the throat and even the head chakras.

For spiritual warriors who are working with Guardian Demons, He/She may tell you to put your head down and let the negative energy drain out.

It can take many months, even years to completely clean one's aura. This is from accumulations over many lifetimes.

Cleaning the aura results in more filth surfacing. This is not always consistent. Sometimes more spiritual filth will come off and at other times, not much at all.

You can also clean the auras of others. Just make sure you have enough energy to do this though.

To clean the aura of a pet, just use your hand and begin at the top of the head, sweeping through the body through the hind quarters. Visualize the light (his/her aura beaming with the light following your hand), and your hand sweeping the dirt. Visualize the astral dirt going down through the floor or into the ground.

Cleaning the aura greatly assists with healing.

Cleaning one's aura can take a lot of energy. If you find it difficult to push the energy down after one or two times or more (an indicator is difficulty in maintaining visualizing the light), then stop. Wait until your energies are back up.

To easily replenish energy, do 5 rounds of sun/moon alternate nostril breathing, concentrating on drawing energy in. It helps to concentrate on the back of your throat while gently drawing energy in.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

I also want to add here, it is not necessary to sit up straight. In order to effectively draw energy in, it is important to be completely relaxed.

In closing, always remember, if something works for you, no need to change it. Each of us is individual.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.org
Did some Breathing Exercise in Presence of My Partner and afterwards claimed he was feeling tired,not once but severally.Now I understand why..
Ave Satanas.

The Gods are not equals to men. Do you really want someone "Equal" to you to lead you or guide you?

I can only imagine how evil it would be if we were 'equals', imagine going to the hospital and the doctor was your 'equal'.

All of this is communism and oversized egos. Humans are just weak and they have to come in terms of it in order to become stronger.

Demons are satisfied by our actions to glorify them, insofar it is a gesture of rememberence and a show of gratitude, a quality they like.

Personal Growth said:
Harris said:

I believe the demons are much more advanced than us and in reality we cannot give them anything they need.

As they are Gods it's disrespectful to think of making a pact with them. I think that is xtianised thinking. We must remember to think advanced Gods and to be humble when thinking of the demons. I used to think in terms of us being equals. But although they love us and are good and kind to us we are not equal.

I think when telepathically communicating a person could burn incense or something for the demon.

Others have done things like meditating on what the demon looks like and creating portraits of the demon. Or writing songs or poems for the demon.

Personal Growth said:
TalGonDon said:

I think group or guided spiritual practices are for beginners or those lacking discipline.

Spiritual work is intensely personal. In my opinion a person may join a group to start with but should get rid of the training wheels as soon as possible.

So learn the techniques and do it on your own. That's my opinion

Hm, Got it. As i said, we like to do yoga together, there are many times when we do SS work individualy, actually most of them, we just use drawing energy working when we want to add more energy in, but in case like AC or AoP, we usually do it when we do Yoga.. So.. I was just worried about negative effects.

Shael said:
TalGonDon said:

I am not Maxine ofc, but I believe that the warning mostly was meant in regards to lesser/weaker souls, like pets and babies. I think you should be just fine doing it in a group, especially considering that you said there were no bad effects. :)

Thx!! :D

Personal Growth said:
Harris said:

To be humble....." that sounds like crap. and as far as having a Guardian Demon/Demoness and having a coven with a patron deity for that matter, pacts are already made. Also, as far as giving things to Satan and the Gods of Hell, what do you think giving energy to them is doing. Portraits and songs or even stories of the Gods of hell is something they would enjoy or even want for that matter. How would you feel if someone who looks up to you, literally(lol), drew a picture of you or gave you a gift whether spiritually or physically. i would feel great and more then wanting for a talented individual to give me something, why not the Gods of Hell?

something you could do is to gather blissful energy or any for that mater and send it to the Gods of Hell, Satan, Guardian Demon/ness. Feel them enjoying and being immersed in the energy easily and effortlessly in every positive safe way for them(affirmation). use the powers of your mind body and soul for their benefit. and the more you do so and for yourself, the stronger you become in doing. blissful energy, atheltic strengthing energy from mars, calming relaxing positve energy.

Shael said:

My cat also enjoys it when I do vibrations, she laughts at me (eyes closed) and starts to chitter haha

I guess i cant have my cat in my room anymore. When she's there, i feel more calm when she's around when i do meditate or a ritual.

I just came across a music video that said that cancer is the nr 1 death cause among children..

well no wonder if you turn em into psychic vampires and shoot em up with poison..

also taking into conaideration said the above in the topic about bot doing aura cleaning near kids and animals..

if the enemy is watching, better get out of my packing <,) vally or im shitting on your soul and stomping you kikes in and anton laveys on my side HA.

RoseWolf said:
I guess i cant have my cat in my room anymore. When she's there, i feel more calm when she's around when i do meditate or a ritual.
You can empower your soul while you’re with your cat, just no absorbing emergy and cleaning your soul.

RoseWolf said:
You can. Only during aura cleaning you should be away from her. The rest is completely safe.

Apprentice said:
Quietlysings666 said:
jesus wants to end suffereing!
Someone got really wasted last nite.
Our esteemed moderators, could you please remove these shitpostings from that user?

I hope he heeds the words from others and stops doing their stony stuff, but as it appears, this is not looking good.

Apprentice said:
Quietlysings666 said:
Our esteemed moderators, could you please remove these shitpostings from that user?

Don't you just hate when you get "riggity-riggity-rekt son", black out, and start posting "Muh jewsus" all over the place like a brain dead, xanned out waste of carbon dioxide?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
Quietlysings666 said:

I hope he heeds the words from others and stops doing their stony stuff, but as it appears, this is not looking good.
Wanted to mention this too.

Wondering if it is unsafe to do RTR’s or any other rituals around children as well, I’ve typically been able to find privacy and have avoided doing much around my kids. I have been making this mistake though off and on, my kids are young and are in my space most often, even at night in bed, when I’m on the toilet.. always lmao. When they’re both asleep is my golden hour.

elixir said:
Wondering if it is unsafe to do RTR’s or any other rituals around children as well, I’ve typically been able to find privacy and have avoided doing much around my kids. I have been making this mistake though off and on, my kids are young and are in my space most often, even at night in bed, when I’m on the toilet.. always lmao. When they’re both asleep is my golden hour.
I don’t think doing rtrs near them is bad.

elixir said:
I think the RTRs themselves are safe, as all they do is reverse the curses that the enemy has placed on us. This is just my personal theories though, and I could be wrong. It has been mentioned before that the enemy has curses in place for people who try to reverse these things. Personally I think that the Gods keep us and our families protected from anything that we cannot protect ourselves from on our own. I would assume this includes our children and pets.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back