Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Falun Gong

Stormblood said:
...your quoting...

I actually as of a few days started doing FG again. I literally have no idea what to affirm, so your affirmation while nice not gonna deny it albeit I notice you don't add a positive clause to it (safe, healthy, and positive manner/way for me).

Non the less I've just been doing FG without affirmation. I've kinda liked it as I forced myself early in the summer May/June area to practice void(mindfulness) every day for at least 10-20 minutes. Since FG is done and after your done in your last position you perform non-power meditation just basic meditation(void/mindfulness).

But non the less you do bring up an interesting reply on what to affirm for falun gong.

Gear88 said:
I read this Falun Gong thread to properly explain myself. Although I learned FG sometime in the summer/beginning fall of 2018. I spent about two days repeating it and then about a week since it was muscle memory. I've been kinda of lackluster with it and have at times dropped it. I mean worst case scenario is 20 or so minutes but never really wow'd me. Perhaps reading too much into the hot air they state it does. But this is for the whole Stormblood section. I think at you; Stormblood your overthinking it with affirmations. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but helpful.

A simple affirmation could be:(The energies of Falun Gong is completely and eternally now empowering and balancing my entire soul in the most beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way/ways/manner/manners for me.)

My reasoning is the wheel takes time to develop. So your adding energy in, so the best advice would be to empower the soul and might as well add balance for good measure. Each and every repetition of the gong system adds more and more much like a physical-spiritual move like yoga. Eventually at some point it produces the kundalini or in the case of FG "swastika philosopher wheel".

Now your mention of Qi gong is interesting. While I agree that it might not be the systems introduced by the gods. I mean you know full well how much corruption is in Qi gong. If you think about it from a certain perspective Qi gong is superior. Not because it IS superior in development but in the act of being a never ending program until you reach a level of auto-balancing most likely some extreme level of development. Falun Gong's main limit is the gong wheel it absorbs based on your weltanschaang(world-view) once you develop the gong wheel it is the limit the only thing you need to do is maintenance mode to keep it running and perhaps acclimate further potency being the very physical meditative act in programming further more energy(don't they say the more energy you have the more you improve)not unlike Blitzkrieg's admiration of MerKaBa, which on the JoS main site it states you can do it once every two or three days after permanent effects are made even though it's a very simple meditation; the MerKaBa so short it should be daily.

It's like runic magic if you blast hagl at someone are you potent enough to make it work in one shot and in one repetition or as little repetitions as possible. Again the main thing is if the FG system was so cosmically powerful it would be something that would explode you into some crazy levels of development. Again Hongzi sure has a way with words.

In fact in my studies of FG I felt scared for this FG wheel. Not because it doesn't stop which could have consequences to unprepared people much like the kundalini. But what is the starting point in absorbing these universal energies. So overtime I realized it must have limits. The FG moves particularly penetrating the two extremes or threading the two extremes brings in universal energies according to the use of the one or two planetary sized barrels you visualize while doing it. I guess at the end the limit is perhaps entirely based on your souls capacity.

But again there are limits. So I felt comfortable in knowing after studying FG that it's actually limited. Qigong as I said before has benefits in moving and balancing the body actively. While FG is more passive, I guess the best description I can give is what made me feel comfortable was the transmutation and even perhaps sublimation of universal energies no matter how limited or expansive it is. Really after studying some of these Asiatic threads posted it made me think is the FG wheel more transmutative and sublimative early on focusing on the limits and THEN later becoming a more powerhouse system.

If I had to describe FG it's like you said a SOUL TECHNOLOGY. Perhaps even some sort of health conscious effect. Also begs the question how the gods would help in acclimating to the wheel and YOUR soul. If it has been stated that things like the Kundalini are guarded by Satan and the gods and they keep tabs on people whether it's our side or their side and whether they wish to help raise it at the proper time or perhaps stop the person who is obviously doing it for shits and giggles or not even working for our side, at least from what I read when people mess with Kundalini.

The gong in Falun Gong is energy accumulated overtime, more and more. its condensed energy/ cultivating gong or building it up as stated in his book as to go further then qigong is an allegory for building and condensing(refining) the energies that your working with into as wellas with your body. this is where the above the triple world stuff is happens. to become so refined that the makings of the body on the cellular level- even smaller- is now working on and being made ffrom within your body. layman terms for Spiritual Satanist: everyday as you work on yourself and do energy work, to continuosly strengthen these energies that your using, and to continouls be built upon these energies so that you can continuously grow during the process

Stormblood said:
PeppermintTaco said:
What is this "Chariot of Ra" meditation you speak of, could you elaborate?
which is here: https://web.archive.org/web/20150330181914/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf

Also, anyone can email me at my SS email address, which is [email protected] Fair warning: I usually only answer during the weekend, unless someone's on my priority list and I'm not too busy.

Stormblood said:
X-ray vision and telescopic vision. It's too much superheroistic even for me.

As far as I know, that's possible... :shock:

SdD said:
Stormblood said:
X-ray vision and telescopic vision. It's too much superheroistic even for me.

As far as I know, that's possible... :shock:

Possibly. I don't really know. I never experienced either. Telescopic vision sounds like remote viewing done in the proximity. Then microscopic vision should be a siddhi too.

Earlier I was joking that television and remote viewing mean the same thing, etymologically. If telephones are confirmed to be a response to the the spiritual downfall and the loss of telepathic capabilities, then it stands to reason television is a response to the loss of remote viewing capabilities. The same could be said of many tech devices we havd today. I hope they become unneeded and obsolete as we progress in our spiritual advancement and unlock siddhis like those.

Stormblood said:
I hope they become unneeded and obsolete as we progress in our spiritual advancement and unlock siddhis like those.

I still don't understand this type of mentality. What do you mean?

Are you implying the Gods play make-believe and just materialize things out of thin air? I mean it sounds to me like often these kinds of responses delve into sci-fi or more precises sci-fantasy.

Isn't the point of technology, while yes a form of materializing a property of the soul. Isn't technology still needed and whatnot? Like say a Vimana are you implying the Vimana was materialized out of thin air by a being of higher power for others to be transported?

Or well not to delve too far but a materializer 3D printer, created one in a large factory shipyard and the Gods use it.

I don't want to sound silly. I know I'm getting kinda loony out there. But I just don't understand how say a smartphone would be obsolete if there is a G.M.I.G version(Godlike-Military-Industrial-Grade). Or say a smartwatch that shows advanced time keeping of astrological events to perform rituals and effects on power dates.

Sorry Stormblood if I sound silly just don't really understand the logic behind what you said. I'm sure FancyMancy likes these kinds of threads discussing Sci-Fan creation.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
I hope they become unneeded and obsolete as we progress in our spiritual advancement and unlock siddhis like those.

I still don't understand this type of mentality. What do you mean?

Are you implying the Gods play make-believe and just materialize things out of thin air? I mean it sounds to me like often these kinds of responses delve into sci-fi or more precises sci-fantasy.

No, I'm saying those things were created to replace what we don't have anymore but were still present in the mass mind in its pure form. There was a sermon about telephones.

Stormblood said:
No, I'm saying those things were created to replace what we don't have anymore but were still present in the mass mind in its pure form. There was a sermon about telephones.

Alright thanks for being understanding.

But what sermon? The only sermon I know on telephones is the one HP.Cobra made that states communication with the Gods is like using a telephone. Your the phone and sigils are punching in the number to dial out to the Gods. Unfortunately for humanity most phones are either disconnected, broken, or both.

Mind sharing this sermon with me, IF you can find it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back