Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Boy (8) dies after he and mother pushed on train tracks in Germany

My English is sometimes bad i did not mean that black race is similar to jew
no offense to our black race brother, just a certain people are bad not all
at least black race have culture not like Jew a parasite he go to russia he becomes russian and dresses like them
he go to italy becomes italian and play accordion
he go to palestina and claims that falafel is jewish food
he just steal people culture claims that it is his own, just simple parasite.
black people are innocents they were forced by jew to be slave and to be shipped to amerika to serve them.

dear Hoodedcobra i did not want or meant to start a Shitfest here.

sonnenkraft said:
My English is sometimes bad i did not mean that black race is similar to jew
no offense to our black race brother, just a certain people are bad not all
at least black race have culture not like Jew a parasite he go to russia he becomes russian and dresses like them
he go to italy becomes italian and play accordion
he go to palestina and claims that falafel is jewish food
he just steal people culture claims that it is his own, just simple parasite.
black people are innocents they were forced by jew to be slave and to be shipped to amerika to serve them.

dear Hoodedcobra i did not want or meant to start a Shitfest here.

The gentile races are innocent but at the same time there is a sense of choice and accountability for everyone. Thats why there is really still no excuse for the blacks in Europe to be terrorizing and some of the whites to serve the Jew and sell out their own people to them...

HPS Shannon said:
The gentile races are innocent but at the same time there is a sense of choice and accountability for everyone. Thats why there is really still no excuse for the blacks in Europe to be terrorizing and some of the whites to serve the Jew and sell out their own people to them...

old days German tribes tried hardly to kick out jew so do spain ,england ,france italy, etc
some them succeeded some of them failed some of them sell out their own people to them, and other died bravely.
they did not wait help from the government simply they marched and attacked no excuse for any jew to terrorize
the natives, all butchered they got what they deserve..

nowdays :-
immigrant pushed a boy on train track and died simply ,, Response :-
992265 gentiles men marching as soldiers on Sunday to watch football match only (low iq itself !!!)
or just saying RIP ,RIP ,RIP BOY while waiting from the government to help them.

no excuse for criminals in gentiles land

Syd Silver said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Where I live in the late 90s and early 2000s, before they started bringing large numbers of African immigrants, they brought a lot of gypsies from Eastern Europe and they are more disgusting than you can imagine, much worse that the animals, that is the basis of the plan of the jews to destroy Europe: bring the lowest and most degenerate people, if they are decent people they are not usefull for the Kalergi plan.

Gypsies are not European they were not brought in your country from Eastern Europe, the jews wants you to belive that, its part to their plan to divide Europe by making europeans hate each other

gypsies were brought from the Indian sub-continent in Europe starting somewhere around 1000 years ago or moore and they (jews) are still bring them among africans and arabs and other non-whites, gypsies were the lowest cast even in their own country, a race without a writen history and without a writen language, literaly parasites, same as now actually, after all they are a jew sub-race.

I know that the gypsies are of jewish origin, surely their origin is in some defective experiment that the enemy did when the jews were created, if one is a little openly pisiquically you can easily notice that they have the same racial soul as the jews but a lower and diluted version, I have put it as an example of how the jews are doing everything possible to destroy Europe and not only bring African immigrants, but also all the more degenerate and low people.

txg said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syd Silver said:
Gypsies are not European they were not brought in your country from Eastern Europe, the jews wants you to belive that, its part to their plan to divide Europe by making europeans hate each other

gypsies were brought from the Indian sub-continent in Europe starting somewhere around 1000 years ago or moore and they (jews) are still bring them among africans and arabs and other non-whites, gypsies were the lowest cast even in their own country, a race without a writen history and without a writen language, literaly parasites, same as now actually, after all they are a jew sub-race.

Now that is a constructive reply. And yes, Gypsies are definitely jews.

All the behavioral pattern of Gypsies is same as jews. Only the gypsies are far more retarded and therefore engage in low tier criminality.

Like if Gypsies could have conceived hijacking public offices of a nation or writing Marxism to loot everyone until eternity, they would have, but they could not.

The crimes many commit are beyond the understanding of a normal person of what brutal means. Gypsies infested areas are a living place of torment for anything non gypsy.

Gypsies are total rot and their beautification in some movies is just retarded.

can you please explain this, what the hell even is a gypsie
A gypsie is a lower than a jew lifeform(that s also a sub race of jews) if you want to see how they look(this are some of more decoloured ones though, you can also just search the word Țigan) just search on jewtube for some romanian musical shit, such as Nicolae Guta or Florin Salam. Just to see how they look, better not listening their songs :lol:

gypsies are indeed of the tribe. In fact judging from the way they are it begs the question if the reptards even told their greys to produce something more degenerate something more easier to blob up in the future conquest of the Earth.

A while back someone posted a spanish article with a rabbi avron shimon, who is a sephardic leader(if I recall), and stated with certain passages of genesis, exodus, and some bits and pieces of other areas. gypsies are indeed part of the tribe.

Someone mentioned that wherever the jews settle and encounter gypsies the jewish community funds, feeds, and clothes them well. In fact in Romania the jews use gypsies to counter-attack threats against the jewish community. For example it's known by census data that many gypsies are voters. If the gypsie community makes up nearly 36% of Romania they can be used as swing-voters to eliminate anti-jewish and or israeli-critics who are against jewish hegemony.

The sheer fact is gypsies represent the jewish sub-race of the jews. There are 4 root races on the World. 3 terrestrial races Aryans(Whites), Blacks, Asians, and an extraterrestrial infiltration unit jews. Of the jews it is said there are actually 3 sub-races mitzrah, sephardic, and ashkenazi. According to what I read ashkenazi or asheknazim originally before around mid to late 1600s early 1700s meant "Gentile from Germany", in fact I wouldn't be surprised if many Volga Germans who migrated back in 1500-1700 area to Eastern Europe could be called Ashkenazim. Anyways gypsies are indeed the fourth jewish sub-race and even if they aren't they could very well be another root race created by the enemy so if that is the case it would be.

3 Terrestrial races Whites(Aryans), Blacks, and Asians co-habiting with us in a infiltration, parasitical manner jews and gypsies. So it's very possible that gypsies are either a jewish sub-race or their own root-race created to degenerate and create issues in other words another extra-terrestrial infiltration units.

Some jew said the gypsies are part of the “lost tribes” of israel.

The Eritrean that pushed the mother and her child onto the train tracks was used in an advertisement showcasing "good integration". He had several kids in Switzerland where he was wanted for crimes against a female neighbor.

Really makes you think.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/31/man-pushed-boy-8-train-used-campaign-promote-integration-10494467/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime/man-accused-of-pushing-boy-under-german-train-was-wanted-by-swiss-idUSKCN1UP1Q2

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They say the invasion in places like Britain is going to be put at an "Aim" of 100,000 per year. Do we believe them I don't think so... Considering this was the meme they said politically but on ground they were accepting like a 800,000 or a million per year in some places, most of this kept under blankets.
The Labour Party, aka the British Communist Party, "promised" to build over 1 million houses in the following years to solve the "house crisis". I think this was during the EU election propaganda campaign. While they definitely had foreknowledge of the african invasion and actually intend to build houses for the refugees and not for the british people, they definitely don't build over 1 million houses to fit in only 100.000 people per year. In 1 million houses they can easily fit 3-4 million people, that would be an extreme number of refugees.

Also they claimed they will employ over 30.000 new police officers, which they need to keep up with the increasing number of crimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back