Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Boy (8) dies after he and mother pushed on train tracks in Germany

Aquarius

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/boy-8-dies-after-he-and-mother-pushed-on-train-tracks-in-germany-1.3970820?mode=amp

Multiculturality at its finest.

_____

image.jpg

"An eight-year-old boy has died after he and his mother were deliberately pushed on to train tracks at Frankfurt’s main railway station, German police have said.

The boy was hit by a high-speed ICE train and killed instantly. His mother was able to roll into a safe gap between two platforms and escaped injury.

The suspect was chased through the station by passengers who managed to tackle him to the ground. Police later confirmed a 40-year-old man of African origin had been arrested.

The incident happened at about 10am on Monday on platform seven of the station, which is one of Germany’s busiest. The boy’s mother was being treated for shock, according to a police spokeswoman.

“Passengers witnessed the disaster, and ran after the fleeing man. It was possible to arrest him while he was still in the station,” the spokeswoman said. She added that the man had intended to push a third person on to the track, “but she was able to defend herself”.

The suspect is believed to be from Eritrea, according to police. He was being held in police custody on Monday but his possible motive remained unclear. The alleged perpetrator and the victims are not believed to have known each other.

Six platforms remained closed for several hours.

The incident follows the death of a 34-year-old woman nine days ago, who was pushed in front of a regional train in Voerde in the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia in what is also believed to have been an unprovoked attack.

The 28-year-old suspect, who was of Kosovo Serb origin and identified only as Jackson B, according to German police protocol, was known to police. He is being held in custody and is not thought to have known the victim.

Witnesses told police a man had approached the woman from behind without speaking and pushed her on to the track. The suspect has so far refused to answer questions.

Passengers waiting for trains in Germany are being advised to scan the platform for distressed or troubled faces and to stand at least two metres away from the platform edge.

Unlike in the UK, there are no ticket barriers at German train stations, so anyone can get on to the platform whether they have a ticket or not. – Guardian"

One day I was at the metro and one white guy [probably stoned on drugs or opioids, he looked totally out of space] was sitting here with his child, which was going past the red line in the metro. The child was like jumping on the red line back and forth.

So I listen to the metro coming in with the super fucking loud sound, and the child is still sitting and going like in a strange way less than three palms from falling straight into the rails. The father was just casually a sleepwalker, probably a stoner or on powerful medication.

As the metro was like speeding the fuck up, nobody was doing anything to pick or shout to the kid, let alone the father. He was totally ignoring it. The kid was doing the strange stuff as in looking in the rails and trying to jump back and forth from the line towards the gap.

I shouted in the metro station "KID GO BACK FROM THE RED LINE RIGHT NOW" as it was going to fall into the rails, to which the fella responded scared and went back from the line. The so called dad of the kid was just sitting there conversation with his bongoloid friend, with the back turned to the kid, who at less half a step would have fallen into the rails.

Of course, because I shouted, grannies were looking up at me as I just did the ultimate sin of waking up from their benzo infested slumber, because this is now the absolute state of some places in Europe. Everyone was seeing within the 5 to a maximum of 10 seconds that we were about to see an accident taking place, but there were "TOO POLITE" and "TOO CALM" to speak out.

"Who am I to talk when this guys kid is going straight into the coming metro at 100km per hour, on the electric rails! Better not talk cause im a good goyim, may get in trouble! Better see the death of a kid cause I'm fucking dumb instead".

His son was about to get fall on the rails and be electrocuted or crushed, and then the bongoloid turns and says "y u shouting at us maaan". I replied "Because you're a fool and your son was about to fall on the rails". He got ashamed but of course had to have an ego, cause Muh Ego as per usual.

The absolute state of retardation and sleepwalking these days is just absolutely gross. 200 people there saw this and didn't do shit. This is the absolute state of Europe right now.

People defend multiculturalism which will kill them and they know it, because Muh Ego and Muh Dick.

The absolute state of Europe: Get thrown in the rails by the looters, and then be like "Oy vey mayte, u got a loicense mayte. Not all foreigners are bad mayte! let me call the police on ya mayte! U disrespect your new gods of color mayte! My queen Elizabeth and her newborn turd mayte!".

This limbo will either end in twillight bloodshed coming from the invading monkeys or in some other form of total ruin of society, it just doesn't go.

I read a few weeks ealier in Italy a Somali just gutted a person in the middle of the street. When they arrested him, the Somali just said he never knew him or anything, and that he was just "Jealous of how he looked".

Eurabia is going to get heated, better start preparing, doing the meditations, learning some martial arts for self defence, and so forth, as in 2 decades most European capitals will start going into Detroit mode unless the jews are stopped.

The boy and the mother were also of African origin before anyone assumes they were native Germans, but nevertheless such a crime is reprehensible regardless.

Askell said:
The boy and the mother were also of African origin before anyone assumes they were native Germans, but nevertheless such a crime is reprehensible regardless.

Source?

For a case of "Black to Black" crime in Europe, one just needs to take a stroll in a refugee neighborhood or camp, this is where the most crimes happen, and most of the times, the most brutal crimes happen from people like Muslims to Muslims. People gutted as if they were a bag of potatoes.

Regardless, this changes nothing as this is only setting a precedent no better than living in the prelithic times.

It still shows that Europe is becoming a dangerous place to live as people carry on with this unresolved criminal filth which is very common in some places in the world.

Normally when people listen of crimes in small towns are shocked for decades, now, it's fine, you can go out and get some random machette coming at you, ain't a big deal.

Welcome to the Jungle.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail your spirit HP!

Anyway, many people are afraid to speak up. Especially the elderly. Afraid of spooks in the sky, things that may happen, like a knife put at their throat.
Though they may open up if you're a known person and talk to them one on one..

It could be curses, but also the subconciously knowing of that if you don't behave, if you stand out, you may be a dead man. And that is and can be frightening.
As the situation is now, these things will happen at some point anyway.

Spending worrying about a future that might come, too often, is not healthy and could bring about the negative things that you're thinking about.. but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't prepare ourselves for it.

This is not the first time if you enter Bitchute.com and enter some specific keywords just type :-

You will get a bunch of videos crimes in Europe committed by those blacks and immigrants
trust me i don't recommend to watch these videos , but it is good to spread the truth, u know jewtube is deleting alot videos.

MORDORS ARMY IS INCREASING IN EUROPE

In my response to this it's terrible and I am in no way justifying this or trying to cause any sort of division amongst our different races we have here on the forum but I want really express and remember I'm not justifying anything here but the blacks here in South Africa seem to do waaaay worse crimes here it's quite sad and quite frankly pisses me off the first chance I get to leave this country I'll take it but I do want my loved ones with me South African is simply unsafe it's so Xian 'clears throat' I mean communist is ther a difference anyway ... Criminals here in South Africa have more rights than the victim it's quite sickening the very high tax payer who is probably most of the percentage white foots the bill for our prisoners here so oh vey goyim it's the New Testament law of turn the other cheek down here zero death penalty and don't u dare shoot an intruder Tryna kill you as you probably will be prosecuted the black government here as completely skrewed up everything in South Africa is close to a joke economically and politically you won't even believe it and who does this government have strong ties to ? Let's guess ... China and Russia need I say more ?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail your spirit HP!

Anyway, many people are afraid to speak up. Especially the elderly. Afraid of spooks in the sky, things that may happen, like a knife put at their throat.

It could be curses, but also the subconciously knowing of that if you don't behave, if you stand out, you may be a dead man. And that is and can be frightening.

Spending worrying about a future that might come, too often, is not healthy and could bring about the negative things that you're thinking about.. but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't prepare ourselves for it.

I love how there are cameras surveilling even when people take a piss by the road, but there are no alarms or some sort of button or protection bar in front of a place where someone can lose their life simply because they pressed on some gum and fell into the rails...

Gotta survey the goyim 24/7 and put face recognition tech in high billions so jews are safe, but we can't put fucking bars in metros and trains so that people do not fall directly into their death.

Goyim Planet 2019, Thanks Jews.

sonnenkraft said:
This is not the first time if you enter Bitchute.com and enter some specific keywords just type :-

You will get a bunch of videos crimes in Europe committed by those blacks and immigrants
trust me i don't recommend to watch these videos , but it is good to spread the truth, u know jewtube is deleting alot videos.

People know things are wrong, these videos you recommended will mentally scar more sensitive individuals for life. So I removed them, as some are also illegal.

The whole situation in Europe right now is LOTR literally, the infiltrator kings open the gates, and Saruman [Jewish Rabbis] and their hordes are going in to just usurp the nation and extinct the inhabitants.

But don't worry we have our own share of Legolas, Aragorn, and above all, Gandalf types here, and we will fight our own battle against them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

People know things are wrong, these videos you recommended will mentally scar more sensitive individuals for life. So I removed them, as some are also illegal.

The whole situation in Europe right now is LOTR literally, the infiltrator kings open the gates, and Saruman [Jewish Rabbis] and their hordes are going in to just usurp the nation and extinct the inhabitants.

But don't worry we have our own share of Legolas, Aragorn, and above all, Gandalf types here, and we will fight our own battle against them.
this story is quite beautiful Gandalf was not that much seen as a main character to me as a youngster here's ago the movies did draw me close to Satan and now that I have advanced more Gandalf really stands out to me more as a main character it's beautiful , Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

in my view both Aragon and mithrandier seem to express the spirit of our anti Christ , Hail Satan

Due to modern technology and advance medical science mordor army orcs are able to survive in Europe.
heated houses so they can survive
pills to recover from cold,flu,and all type disease. they made everything easy for immigrants (THE PERFECT WOMB) for
Sexual reproduction

THEY ARE NOT STRONG ,
just like the old german film (die ewige jude) describes the Negroids and jew that they are full of disease they cannot compete
the Aryans. always sick and their brain is not well functioning .

THEY ALL WILL COLLAPSE

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I can't tell you how many drugged up parents I've seen let their kids run rampant on a speeding bus. This particular African family just had their kids running up and down the moving bus while I was just on for a ride to practice some VM and I was just hoping for them to land on their faces the whole ride just so I had an excuse to cause a massive scene and bitch at the parents.

These parents, white or black, just aren't teaching their kids jack shit in these newer generations and I see them ending up having to be independent at a young age and learning shit on their own just like I had to, and that's no way to have a childhood, trust me. This toxic apathy is just the bullshit norm of xianized places. I'll see kids at like age 6 or 7 hanging out at parks all by themselves, their parents just 'drop them off' and leave them with no supervision to pick them up later, just enough time for pedo jewy jim to come on the scene. I hang out at parks a lot to relax and every time I see these kids with no parents around I always feel this dumb responsibility to keep an eye on them while I'm there because their parents are off doing drugs in some alley thinking their kids are 'totes fine muh dude'.

I see a shit world coming fast around the corner whether it's a year or 3 years time and your mention of 'martial arts' definitely isn't a joke. I've already considered this months ago and have been exercising routinely to get in shape and seeking out the obtainment of a firearms licence. The law won't be worth crap to people when all the lights get turned on and people blatantly see what's been going on in the dark. Better to be prepared for 'the purge' to become a reality at some point.

The gods will have our backs but we best have our own as well and definitely each others. I suggest people who can, seek the obtainment of firearms LEGALLY and take it's ownership seriously. Now's the time to start getting in shape, improve flexibility, stamina, strength and overall fitness, time will not wait for you to be ready before throwing shit at the fan. Research and learn survival tactics, hand-to-hand combat and keep on building your aura of protection, hell I have 5 different auras myself for different functions. Things will get serious and when it happens it will get scary there's no point sugar-coating it. The gods will very likely be watching over everyone at the top of their game when this happens but I encourage you all to be capable of watching your own ass as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail your spirit HP!

I love how there are cameras surveilling even when people take a piss by the road, but there are no alarms or some sort of button or protection bar in front of a place where someone can lose their life simply because they pressed on some gum and fell into the rails...

Gotta survey the goyim 24/7 and put face recognition tech in high billions so jews are safe, but we can't put fucking bars in metros and trains so that people do not fall directly into their death.

1JVyPtF.jpg

1he9B9l.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One day I was at the metro and one white guy [probably stoned on drugs or opioids, he looked totally out of space] was sitting here with his child, which was going past the red line in the metro. The child was like jumping on the red line back and forth.

So I listen to the metro coming in with the super fucking loud sound, and the child is still sitting and going like in a strange way less than three palms from falling straight into the rails. The father was just casually a sleepwalker, probably a stoner or on powerful medication.

As the metro was like speeding the fuck up, nobody was doing anything to pick or shout to the kid, let alone the father. He was totally ignoring it. The kid was doing the strange stuff as in looking in the rails and trying to jump back and forth from the line towards the gap.

I shouted in the metro station "KID GO BACK FROM THE RED LINE RIGHT NOW" as it was going to fall into the rails, to which the fella responded scared and went back from the line. The so called dad of the kid was just sitting there conversation with his bongoloid friend, with the back turned to the kid, who at less half a step would have fallen into the rails.

Of course, because I shouted, grannies were looking up at me as I just did the ultimate sin of waking up from their benzo infested slumber, because this is now the absolute state of some places in Europe. Everyone was seeing within the 5 to a maximum of 10 seconds that we were about to see an accident taking place, but there were "TOO POLITE" and "TOO CALM" to speak out.

"Who am I to talk when this guys kid is going straight into the coming metro at 100km per hour, on the electric rails! Better not talk cause im a good goyim, may get in trouble! Better see the death of a kid cause I'm fucking dumb instead".

His son was about to get fall on the rails and be electrocuted or crushed, and then the bongoloid turns and says "y u shouting at us maaan". I replied "Because you're a fool and your son was about to fall on the rails". He got ashamed but of course had to have an ego, cause Muh Ego as per usual.

The absolute state of retardation and sleepwalking these days is just absolutely gross. 200 people there saw this and didn't do shit. This is the absolute state of Europe right now.

People defend multiculturalism which will kill them and they know it, because Muh Ego and Muh Dick.

The absolute state of Europe: Get thrown in the rails by the looters, and then be like "Oy vey mayte, u got a loicense mayte. Not all foreigners are bad mayte! let me call the police on ya mayte! U disrespect your new gods of color mayte! My queen Elizabeth and her newborn turd mayte!".

This limbo will either end in twillight bloodshed coming from the invading monkeys or in some other form of total ruin of society, it just doesn't go.

I read a few weeks ealier in Italy a Somali just gutted a person in the middle of the street. When they arrested him, the Somali just said he never knew him or anything, and that he was just "Jealous of how he looked".

Eurabia is going to get heated, better start preparing, doing the meditations, learning some martial arts for self defence, and so forth, as in 2 decades most European capitals will start going into Detroit mode unless the jews are stopped.

We are fucked seriously if we don't snap people out of this somehow.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Askell said:

Source?

Apparently this link https://www.fnp.de/frankfurt/frankfurt-kind-hauptbahnhof-gestossen-getoetet-zr-12867650.amp.html used to have the line "Täter sowie Mutter und Sohn sollen afrikanischer Herkunft sein, ob das für die Tat relevant ist, wird derzeit geprüft."
(Perpetrators as well as mother and son should be of African descent. Whether this is relevant for the deed is currently being examined.)
Now it's been removed. I can't find anything on the child's ethnicity at the moment. Whether or not this ends up similar to the Chemnitz murder that sparked a small protest, in which a Muslim migrant killed a visibly mixed race Cuban-German (whose ethnicity wasn't reported until later) remains to be seen.

It should be noted though that as horrific as the crimes these nonwhites perpetrate on Europeans, and there are many such crimes being perpetrated, many times when the headline says 8 year old French girl gang raped by teenagers or something equally disgusting, often the victim is of African or Middle Eastern descent as well, just with French, German, etc. citizenship (and often the perpetrators hold such citizenship too).

Some 2 years ago in my country a woman pushed girl in front of the metro and killed her. When in jail she was screaming like a balrog that policemen are possessed and culn not possibly touch a bible. Look who is actuall possessed. Before this happened am orthodox astrologer woman predicted such am event would happen.
Seems to me theenemy is putting up a show to win credibility

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail your spirit HP!

Considering the train system in Germany you could just travel throughout the land without paying for it.

As for those bars.. You are still responsible for your own child. But people nowadays are irresponsible, having laws and regulations in place that do not put the blame with you but somewhere else higher up the ladder. So children stay children.
Aside from the retardedness.

I was going to post some antitracks near a church here but they have stupid surveillance cams in front of and all around the churches.. there is even less surveillance inside of shopping streets I think compared to the churches...

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

this story is quite beautiful Gandalf was not that much seen as a main character to me as a youngster here's ago the movies did draw me close to Satan and now that I have advanced more Gandalf really stands out to me more as a main character it's beautiful , Hail Satan

Wait so is Cobra is Gandalf? He stands in railroad stations, people approach. YOU SHALL NOT PASS! People go oh God! And jump back. Europe last Defense against trains. #GandalfSquad

I almost convinced my father that multiculturalism is bad.

He always said that Multiculturalism is good because two races share their things together. He started to be proud of his blood, and of his family.

Multiculturalism is bad and leads to awful things

Aldrick Strickland said:
BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

sorry but im lost by your response

Wait so is Cobra is Gandalf? He stands in railroad stations, people approach. YOU SHALL NOT PASS! People go oh God! And jump back. Europe last Defense against trains. #GandalfSquad

ahana666 said:

He always said that Multiculturalism is good because two races share their things together. He started to be proud of his blood, and of his family.

Sharing things can happen and has happened for thousands of years without all living compressed like sardines and having to fight your way through mobs on your way to work, so that's that. Cultures learn from one another but this is an invasion going right now.

When people come inside your country uninvited, want to impose their laws, language, customs, and the statistics show your death by their birthrates, this is not anything positive.

People having their own distance will still allow for all the "benefits" of multicuturalism, but it will not allow of the hatred and crimes that come with it.

A person can still go to Japan and learn Sushi, people can still study abroad, or move, or go for tourism or extended stay elsewhere, all while nobody runs the danger of going literally extinct by being packed in the same place at alarming rates of extinction and/or cultural warfare.

Any notion of "Multiculturalism" for this planet cannot exist if all races are crushed in the melting pot of everything with everything. This is in opposition to any notion of difference.

The end result of "Multiculturalism" is we all turn into one singular borg species that has no diversity of any cultures, nor genetically nor otherwise.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
ahana666 said:

Sharing is caring until in 30 years, sharing turns into:

"Mommy, what are White People?"
"Oy vey muh shekels and shit pickles, don't speak of them or Yeshtwat will send rabbi Kikenshekelstein to take your muddled mutt foreskins! We are only little goyim slaves, white peepur nebur eben eksistid."

The first thing the jews did when they set foot in the United States what was it...

Bring in foreign races to "DIVERSIFY" the place while using slaves as cheap labor to compete with the natives and eventually financially displace them...

Just a few goy I swear it ain't like anything can go wrong will it...

sonnenkraft said:
Due to modern technology and advance medical science mordor army orcs are able to survive in Europe.
pills to recover from cold,flu,and all type disease. they made everything easy for immigrants (THE PERFECT WOMB) for
Sexual reproduction

THEY ARE NOT STRONG ,
just like the old german film (die ewige jude) describes the Negroids and jew that they are full of disease they cannot compete

THEY ALL WILL COLLAPSE

You dont need to compare black gentiles to Jews. Not the same.

Brains arent well functioning, always sick? Lol sure...

Jews will collapse and all of Satan's race will come up strong.

This article was the first time I've heard of Eritrea in ages. Fuck, I forgot the place even existed. It's definitely one of the more obscure African nations. It made me pause and go research the place a little. Apparently it has the second least press freedom in the world, right behind North fucking Korea, as all the media is owned by the infinitely corrupt government and serves as its mouthpiece, and not a single foreign correspondent lives in the country anymore. More or less, even in the context of Africa, which is already beyond bad, this place is even worse. Anyone who speaks out against the government is imprisoned.

Lo and behold of course, the current government is a successor party formed directly from the EPLF, which was an armed Marxist group which took control of the government, and there's never been an election or parliament since, even though the party's new name is literally "People's Front for Democracy and Justice". Considering who's running the government over in Eritrea, its no surprise the people leaving it are so shitty.

Long story short, literally one of the worst nations in the world right now in every regard. No mean feat, I can tell you that much.

HPS Shannon said:

The black imigrants are not like our black Satanists or other decent blacks. many of these imigrants ARE like jews, destructive, murdering, getting away with much all in the name of destroying the Whites. And their brains do not function well as stated, and thy are sick, pedophiles, raping, killing, these are NOT upstanding citizens.

Just because they are your race, does not mean they need you to keep defending them. I would never defend a white person who goes killing just because he is jelous of how the other person looked or his fancy clothes, raping,, shitting in public ( like many black imigrants have done through american history and now in europe).

There are some blacks who are not deserving of Satan and Satan would never accept them. Any who shits in public in front of people to make statement against "whitey", destroyes the city like detroit and all other major inner cities of America that you cant go to without the stench of piss and shit and fear of being raped or killed, these are not human, they are worse than animals. They would also hate you Shannon, despite you being black like them, you are different from them so they would just accuse you of "acting white' and even kill you. Do not stand up for these degenerate animals. There is a difference between blacks and niggers , you and the other black Satanists here are on a whole different level from many degenerate blacks who eat the hearts of children and post it to youtube and shit in public. there is no hope for these people, they are not even people.

80 % of crimes in america are caused by blacks. They have gangs where they get points for killing whites. Extra points if it is a white child or pregnant white women. Some asian gangs do this too but mostly blacks.

HPS Shannon said:
sonnenkraft said:
Sexual reproduction

THEY ARE NOT STRONG ,

THEY ALL WILL COLLAPSE

Yes!

Maybe sonnenkraft were skipping many important post regarding Black race. That is why he was posting this bullshit.
I hope when he wrote "all" he only meant all retards who are harmful and those who are the people of the enemy.

By the way tere are many retards and trash individuals whose "brains are not well functioning" amongst Whites and Asians too, unfortunately.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I've already considered this months ago and have been exercising routinely to get in shape and seeking out the obtainment of a firearms licence. The law won't be worth crap to people when all the lights get turned on and people blatantly see what's been going on in the dark.

Yea same I was thinking to get a firearms license. Are you from UK? Apparently we are allowed to legally own these kind of weapons
Bz-Yr9-RJCMAAMRmw.jpg

Here's also the UK firearms legislation
https://tinyurl.com/yxjndjrk

I think the legislation would be similar for US. I haven't managed to read that document but If I'm not mistaken, we have the legal right to shoot someone if is invading our property.

The thing is in public these mokeys are too coward to attack you by themselves with mere hands. They would either attack you in group or using weapons, as is happening most of the time. So next to practice a self-defence technique you may also want to carry a pocket weapon with you, like this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Promithi-Outdoor-Foldable-Knife-Grey/dp/B01DXV6GNW?tag=pocketknifelegal-21

Also I would recommend to save as much money as possible. If Europe will keep being flooded with refugees the unemployment will be rampant, so will be the poverty.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
HPS Shannon said:
sonnenkraft said:
Sexual reproduction

THEY ARE NOT STRONG ,

THEY ALL WILL COLLAPSE

Yes!

Maybe sonnenkraft were skipping many important post regarding Black race. That is why he was posting this bullshit.
I hope when he wrote "all" he only meant all retards who are harmful and those who are the people of the enemy.

By the way tere are many retards and trash individuals whose "brains are not well functioning" amongst Whites and Asians too, unfortunately.

He is PROBABLY [not sure by how strangely this is worded] talking about Europe as many invaders are given even grants and free money and surgical operations, free dentists, and whatever else have you, so they can give birth, and many migrants are also taken to special clinics in order to have artificial insemination for free, and of course given free houses and everything else.

Due to the fact many are constantly ill by the European climate, they also give them free medication just to be able to live like copious amounts of vitamin D, or other free medication. This goes with free food and free grants, too. Even the flora or diet in Europe causes quite a few problems.

His correlation between Blacks and Jews is wrong on a natural level as these two are enemies. Yet, when it comes to invaders to conspire with someone to live comfortably, and breed, and overtake Europe, who do you think gives these abilities, the jew or some random agent?

It's an alliance that has formed based on looting Europe and killing the inhabitants all while wronging them and stealing their tax money from it. The same theme is going on in the USA.

This has nothing to do with people here, anyway, but the above is the general case. It is not even the case for "All" foreigners in Europe, as there are cases where none of the above is happening.

Catz666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

The black imigrants are not like our black Satanists or other decent blacks. many of these imigrants ARE like jews, destructive, murdering, getting away with much all in the name of destroying the Whites. And their brains do not function well as stated, and thy are sick, pedophiles, raping, killing, these are NOT upstanding citizens.

Just because they are your race, does not mean they need you to keep defending them. I would never defend a white person who goes killing just because he is jelous of how the other person looked or his fancy clothes, raping,, shitting in public ( like many black imigrants have done through american history and now in europe).

There are some blacks who are not deserving of Satan and Satan would never accept them. Any who shits in public in front of people to make statement against "whitey", destroyes the city like detroit and all other major inner cities of America that you cant go to without the stench of piss and shit and fear of being raped or killed, these are not human, they are worse than animals. They would also hate you Shannon, despite you being black like them, you are different from them so they would just accuse you of "acting white' and even kill you. Do not stand up for these degenerate animals. There is a difference between blacks and niggers , you and the other black Satanists here are on a whole different level from many degenerate blacks who eat the hearts of children and post it to youtube and shit in public. there is no hope for these people, they are not even people.

80 % of crimes in america are caused by blacks. They have gangs where they get points for killing whites. Extra points if it is a white child or pregnant white women. Some asian gangs do this too but mostly blacks.

You're a bit wrong, it's not all crimes are done by "Blacks", it's that the homicide rates are very high from blacks and also black to white crime is 8 to 1 in some yearly statistics. This is because nobody wants to fix black areas as jews do not care and plus all the drug and crime infestation going on there is beneficial to them.

Also there are Mexican gangs who have the same grading system of killing White people like that.

Candace Owens has been denounced by Black people [if people don't know google her up] because the Jew Press called her "acting white" and even a "black skinned white supremacist". This is because she is merely a republican, nothing else.

Every person that tries to improve black people is attacked mercilessly by the jew press. The jews want black people to remain at a low level so they can rally them against their enemies and against other blacks for profit.

The thought of a better situation for Black people scares them, after all, the jews brought Blacks in America planning to own them as slaves until eternity and 96% of Slave owners were Jews. So essentially the jews of course become pissed off when they see any improvement or any black person pushing against this decay.

The Alchemist7 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
I've already considered this months ago and have been exercising routinely to get in shape and seeking out the obtainment of a firearms licence. The law won't be worth crap to people when all the lights get turned on and people blatantly see what's been going on in the dark.

Yea same I was thinking to get a firearms license. Are you from UK? Apparently we are allowed to legally own these kind of weapons

Here's also the UK firearms legislation
https://tinyurl.com/yxjndjrk

I think the legislation would be similar for US. I haven't managed to read that document but If I'm not mistaken, we have the legal right to shoot someone if is invading our property.

The thing is in public these mokeys are too coward to attack you by themselves with mere hands. They would either attack you in group or using weapons, as is happening most of the time. So next to practice a self-defence technique you may also want to carry a pocket weapon with you, like this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Promithi-Outdoor-Foldable-Knife-Grey/dp/B01DXV6GNW?tag=pocketknifelegal-21

Also I would recommend to save as much money as possible. If Europe will keep being flooded with refugees the unemployment will be rampant, so will be the poverty.

They say the invasion in places like Britain is going to be put at an "Aim" of 100,000 per year. Do we believe them I don't think so... Considering this was the meme they said politically but on ground they were accepting like a 800,000 or a million per year in some places, most of this kept under blankets.

Where I live in the late 90s and early 2000s, before they started bringing large numbers of African immigrants, they brought a lot of gypsies from Eastern Europe and they are more disgusting than you can imagine, much worse that the animals, that is the basis of the plan of the jews to destroy Europe: bring the lowest and most degenerate people, if they are decent people they are not usefull for the Kalergi plan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catz666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Candace Owens has been denounced by Black people [if people don't know google her up] because the Jew Press called her "acting white" and even a "black skinned white supremacist". This is because she is merely a republican, nothing else.

Every person that tries to improve black people is attacked mercilessly by the jew press. The jews want black people to remain at a low level so they can rally them against their enemies and against other blacks for profit.

The thought of a better situation for Black people scares them, after all, the jews brought Blacks in America planning to own them as slaves until eternity and 96% of Slave owners were Jews. So essentially the jews of course become pissed off when they see any improvement or any black person pushing against this decay.

I watched an interview, or rather a debate, with Candace Owens and another black fellow. The guy claimed that calling Maxine Waters a "low IQ-person" was racist, to which Owens immediately interjected: "She does have a low IQ". That was hilarious. She doesn't seem to buy into PC.

Wotanwarrior said:
Where I live in the late 90s and early 2000s, before they started bringing large numbers of African immigrants, they brought a lot of gypsies from Eastern Europe and they are more disgusting than you can imagine, much worse that the animals, that is the basis of the plan of the jews to destroy Europe: bring the lowest and most degenerate people, if they are decent people they are not usefull for the Kalergi plan.

The Kalergi plan ain't bringing high IQ hindu doctors or engineers on legal VISA to work, prospect, and go back with their families after 2, 3 or 5 years.

It's bringing emptied prisons of high danger that native countries cannot contain in prisons, terrorists, fleeing criminals from the 3rd world, militants, and everything else morbidly imaginable.

No more than 10% [maybe it's too much of this, some studies say as low as no more than 8%] are migrants fleeing from actual war and persecution. The rest 90 or 92% is just looters and people with a personal agenda of parasitism.

The percent of "successfully integrated" aka they lifted off their ass to even work at something from the whole rapefugee crisis is like in some cases 10% also, aka, 90% is "free gibs for life and create my personal wealth while I'm living in an expensive hotel style place with WiFi and Air conditioning [all while sum rape make my dick feel gud] and given everything for free until I have my own personal wealth gathered, and then either Jihad or Bye Bye".

I apologize iam not racist against all black race they have nice culture in Africa they are innocent people
i know their are black satanist in jos iam not racist at all , i am just ANGRY GOY
Kalergi plan is doing well in the western world and its being accomplished by jew of course and little help
from black people and arabs(isis soldiers) why ??? JUST A LITTLE orcs ARMY :lol: :lol:
The jew know what to export and import in the western world
and most of fight and crimes and rape are committed by dark skinned people why?
are they easily controlled slave or barcoded army , is their Brain not functioning well are they well educated.

Some Black and other immigrant are just doing JEWISH RITUALS SERVING THEIR master
in medieval times they used to kidnap a gentle and slaughter him/her secretly

Right know JEW IS sitting on a chair watching the army that he sent to do his rituals, every fucking time in news
you hear these headlines:-

1-immigrant drove a truck on top of swedes,same in france// all slaughtered
2-group of black people attack old white man ,kill, beat just do anything to kill white
3-black man throw acid on British nurse. this is real
4-and Germany of course rape,kill,everything
5-highest crimes are committed by dark skinned

i am just surfing in internet watching videos, reading articles

whites are dying in stupid and simplistic way its very annoying feeling hopeless :evil: :evil:
"some" black people in america their life does not matter at all from my opinion ( top ranking crimes)
"some" refugee life does not matter at all in Europe also

it is the same JEWISH rituals but in different way

Catz666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Youre repeating something I already know and I have sense enough to comprehend.

Re-read his second paragraph. He was not talking about the Blacks in Europe. It was a general statement.

I really wish the people on this forum would stop assuming that I defend all blacks just because I am black. That's retarded. I hate the savage blacks that destroy everything as much as you all do. They even terrorize the civil blacks in Africa. I rather wish those degenerates never existed.

The Jew has done a great job in destroyed and corrupting the spirit of the gentiles.

I only comment in these things when I need to and when its warranted.

Wotanwarrior said:

Gypsies are not European they were not brought in your country from Eastern Europe, the jews wants you to belive that, its part to their plan to divide Europe by making europeans hate each other

gypsies were brought from the Indian sub-continent in Europe starting somewhere around 1000 years ago or moore and they (jews) are still bring them among africans and arabs and other non-whites, gypsies were the lowest cast even in their own country, a race without a writen history and without a writen language, literaly parasites, same as now actually, after all they are a jew sub-race.

If anyone wanted shitposters I could let some kikes in or Stormfront and it would be all the same.

I get the whole meme of being angry about Europe but in your case this appears to be only a shroud to hide behind to start strife and shitfest.

Sinistra you have been given lenience for you rants before and what you do is maintain and worsen, which leaves one possible case.

At least they contained half logic until now, but at this point you are just putting things in HPS Shannon mouth that she never even said to satisfy your shit rants.

Syd Silver said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Gypsies are not European they were not brought in your country from Eastern Europe, the jews wants you to belive that, its part to their plan to divide Europe by making europeans hate each other

gypsies were brought from the Indian sub-continent in Europe starting somewhere around 1000 years ago or moore and they (jews) are still bring them among africans and arabs and other non-whites, gypsies were the lowest cast even in their own country, a race without a writen history and without a writen language, literaly parasites, same as now actually, after all they are a jew sub-race.

Now that is a constructive reply. And yes, Gypsies are definitely jews.

All the behavioral pattern of Gypsies is same as jews. Only the gypsies are far more retarded and therefore engage in low tier criminality.

Like if Gypsies could have conceived hijacking public offices of a nation or writing Marxism to loot everyone until eternity, they would have, but they could not.

The crimes many commit are beyond the understanding of a normal person of what brutal means. Gypsies infested areas are a living place of torment for anything non gypsy.

Gypsies are total rot and their beautification in some movies is just retarded.

Nick Vabzircnila said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catz666 said:

I watched an interview, or rather a debate, with Candace Owens and another black fellow. The guy claimed that calling Maxine Waters a "low IQ-person" was racist, to which Owens immediately interjected: "She does have a low IQ". That was hilarious. She doesn't seem to buy into PC.

The thing is 9 out of 10 things she says are all facts, and all she says for Black people are also facts, and she only gets away with it because she is Black herself, until the judenpresse decided to make up a new species which they called 'Black white supremacist' [WTF] to start accusing her of this.

Any person saying 1 thing out of all the things she has said could never get away with it at this level she does, they would be killed.

Now a Black person goes forth and they point out all these things which others call "White Supremacist arguments", and because the jews are disabled, they just can't combat these with low tier illogical shit like "Oy veh this is racist white goyim patriarchal suppressor as per usual", they try to come up with new terms.

The mistake people do is that they think that Blacks and others do not see the shortcomings of their own. They fucking do. And they want to change it, as most of them brutally suffer themselves in this first and foremost, trapped and unable to advance in any area of their existence due to this ignorance.

And since the responsibility of helping their own falls onto them, these people don't need to be ridiculed, let alone shitfested, because unlike the people who cry on their skirt about their race, at least these people try to do something.

Candace's efforts are creating a republican (and therefore at the present time more "Fact accepting" black people) that moves away from traditional democracy which is the democratic "Gibs me dat" mentality. This cleans up the crap from those who mean good, and this in the end may actually matter in teh future as a biggest schism between the better elements and the worst so the crap people can be dealt with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back