Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell

HPS Shannon said:
But my reason for chiming in on this thread (as I am sure you were referring to me in your last reply at the beginning of it) was fully justified and warranted hence why HP Mageson had to keep explaining to you more than once. Its simple.
I was referring to Enoch, Anglin, Weev and that Goldberg guy whoever that is. They screwed up White Nationalism. So now we're not allowed to be White Nationalists? How do we be proper White Nationalists?
sip said:
Fuentes is a kike, just sayin...
kike or christian, just listen to what he has to say in those 15 minutes. I don't like him for what happened between him and Patrick Little but I will still watch him for reasons...
HP Mageson666 said:
Why is Nick Fuentes complaining about the mass illegal migration coming across the American border....
He will say the pope is a kike and something something christian crusades something something western civilization.... The people crossing the border are DEMOCRATS! whatever... He's an idiot.
He talks about things his supporters want to hear and they want to hear Trump, America First, Build the Wall, etc.

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nobody silences you if anything I approve everything

Starting when ? :D

What's next, cut like more of my topic and the important aspects and put me on the CNN as "Silences you if anything" to whine that He's Literally Hitler?

Starting when your replies are not just shitposting and you don't show up when you have 3 posts only to instigate crap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back