Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aloe for internal bleeding? Yes or no?

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satan family. I have a friend who has internal bleeding and I was looking for a way to help them. If any of you have familiarity with aloe(the plant) and its possible effects on internal bleeding please let me know.

https://healthfully.com/is-aloe-vera-gel-safe-to-take-internally-8200659.html

I read through the above article and it seems to say that aloe can cause organ damage? The reason I am asking is because in the past through word of mouth I heard of a man who had internal bleeding and he was said tyo have took aloe in a blender along with other fruits in vegetables. Where he had 2 months to live he is apparently still alive for this day. I heard it many years ago when I was younger and I know that the medical community can be influenced by the enemy which is why I am asking for advice here.

Thank you ahead of time for any and all responses and advice I am given here.

I've always been told to send people with internal bleeding to the doctor. Because such things can be life threatening.

As for aloe .. yes aloe can heal wounds, but I think I'd rather go for achillea millefolium for internal bleeding. But there are other herbs as well that one could use.
Herbs also depend on the internal balance of a person to work so even if one herb may do great, it may not be what the person needs.

And then to take into account race, natural habitat, etc..

Here a reply from HPS Shannon. It includes a quick mention of Aloe Vera and of it being safe to use.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=91468#p91468

Shael said:
Here a reply from HPS Shannon. It includes a quick mention of Aloe Vera and of it being safe to use.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=91468#p91468

Thank you my friend. I appreciate it :D

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I've always been told to send people with internal bleeding to the doctor. Because such things can be life threatening.

As for aloe .. yes aloe can heal wounds, but I think I'd rather go for achillea millefolium for internal bleeding. But there are other herbs as well that one could use.
Herbs also depend on the internal balance of a person to work so even if one herb may do great, it may not be what the person needs.

And then to take into account race, natural habitat, etc..

I appreciate it my friend. Indeed there is much to consider. The doctor would probably be the best idea.

There is an aloe drink you can get, just search pictures of "aloe drink" on computer and you will see it. Maybe that is what your friend wants. I tried it before, and it taste pretty bad. There's slimey chunks of aloe slime in the whole bottle, mostly this and not much actual liquid. But maybe that is good for them. But if it is being drank, they probably boiled it in the factory and that probably destroy whatever enzymes or chemicals that have the healing properties.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is an aloe drink you can get, just search pictures of "aloe drink" on computer and you will see it. Maybe that is what your friend wants. I tried it before, and it taste pretty bad. There's slimey chunks of aloe slime in the whole bottle, mostly this and not much actual liquid. But maybe that is good for them. But if it is being drank, they probably boiled it in the factory and that probably destroy whatever enzymes or chemicals that have the healing properties.

I see thank you my friend. I appreciate your response.

Aloe is only suitable for illnesses which are of extreme heat or 'fire' subtype as aloe is extremely bitter and cold.

If the internal bleeding is accompanied by prolonged high fever, red complexion, restlessness and vexation with anger or pounding headaches then aloe would be suitable.

If there is excessive urination, loose stools or diarrhea, poor appetite and lassitude then aloe is contraindicated and could kill.

A doctor definitely should assess the diagnosis of internal beelding (hard to self diagnose) and make a recommendation as to the immediate risk to life as some internal bleeding can be fatal.

Centralforce666 said:
Aloe is only suitable for illnesses which are of extreme heat or 'fire' subtype as aloe is extremely bitter and cold.

If the internal bleeding is accompanied by prolonged high fever, red complexion, restlessness and vexation with anger or pounding headaches then aloe would be suitable.

If there is excessive urination, loose stools or diarrhea, poor appetite and lassitude then aloe is contraindicated and could kill.

A doctor definitely should assess the diagnosis of internal beelding (hard to self diagnose) and make a recommendation as to the immediate risk to life as some internal bleeding can be fatal.

Thank you my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back