Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New York City blackout

jbkbmz

https://youtu.be/3iKfhAHdSSM .. This guy says it was 42 years to the day. He mentions the numerology thing, though claims he does not know what it means. At the beginning and end of the video. 4+2=6. which = hard labor, work, slavery, man, etc.
Is there more to this staged event ? I smell Jew

Everything is already back up again. It seriously made zero difference to anything. Some plays and concerts were rescheduled, some cars were stuck in the garages for however long, but there was zero important effect on anything. Maybe they were working on the power lines somewhere installing something to them.

Don't get all worried over every little thing. Even if they did this on purpose, there's no point to it.

And it was only out for just a few hours too. People have been acting like it was out for days. This part of the country, there's been hurricanes and big storms where the power was out for between a week, and over a month in some places. A few hours is nothing.

It just goes to show that there should not be one single boss, centre, server/'the cloud', administrator, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back