Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

28/March/2019: Message from Azazel

Hidden Warrior said:
No.
With more RTR, the Jewish thoughtform and curses will be destroyed faster.

But just because the RTR doesn't speed up the God's coming, it doesn't mean that you should not put all of your efforts with the RTRs.

Why would They take like 15 years to come Back If The Enemy would be destroyed in 5 years(for example)?

I think...
I’m taking my time.
And use my own strategy.
Which has worked for me so far.

Worrying about when the gods come back.
Worry about our fight; right here and now.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
As for Islam, Azazel told me, the RTRs made so much impact, Islam will more than likely collapse on its own. There will be seriously frightening and terrifying times coming. Know that those of us who agree with Satan and are dedicated to Him will have His protection.

I went to read the oldest sermons. And it's true. I am part of a group of atheists, agnostics and pagans, and I have seen a link that shows that faith in Islam is fading considerably in the Middle East. And here (in my country that has a strong Christian influence), people are gradually breaking free from the moorings of the Bible. And I've been through terrible times, but wonderful ones. I almost died, even. But Satan is always with me. He even talked to me in his dreams. I've always dreamed about him since I was a kid.

Artanis said:
Hidden Warrior said:
No.
With more RTR, the Jewish thoughtform and curses will be destroyed faster.

But just because the RTR doesn't speed up the God's coming, it doesn't mean that you should not put all of your efforts with the RTRs.

Why would They take like 15 years to come Back If The Enemy would be destroyed in 5 years(for example)?
There is no need to worry about this now. Whatever it's 20 years or 5 what matter is that we win and that this world will become Satanic again. I do think that with more efforts it may take less, maybe with next year new ritual will make things faster. What matter is that the Gods will not take 150 years to come back like it was said some years ago :lol: I'm already happy that its 20 years but of course if it's less it's better.

I think I accidentally put the sun where the moon is supposed to be. I was looking at the moon the other night and it was turning inside out.

Guys think for a moment about the Gods and their return. Not to pour cold water on Artanas's burning enthusiasm which I appreciate use that for F-RTR. You guys are turning this into the opposite of a messanic prophecy.

Instead of Eternal Doom. You guys are stating Eternal Salvation.

Look I don't know what is gonna happen with the Gods it's possible that Satan and the empire of Orion returns sooner. We might see a huge armada from Orion, Aldebaran, Sirius, and Taurus popping in, not the entire fleet but a huge one something to sweep the solar system when the time comes. But think for a moment of what would happen to humans even humans that are in the Ayylmao biz would freak out. If they come they have to coordinate with underground forces and on top of that make sure that every military airbase is secure. Just because humans are open to aliens and there might be orders not to start a Galactic war by firing on them. Humans WILL go ape-shit, humans have been programmed to go ape-shit in such scenarios. Especially the more ego driven people who view life in simple terms and believe in we are the only ones.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17684

Check out Dragon Bleu 666's, xtianity website post. I love Egon's response "So basically they state ignore Satan or else he'll teach you common sense and not be retarded".

Look considering how much damage we've done with RTR to the point whereby Artanas's desire to do Shema -> Kol Nidre -> Blood sacrifice; never came to be. Instead we were treated by F-RTR and on top of that we did Kol Nidre just for shits and giggles. Even Pislam is collapsing cause the farsi letters represented by the farsi-hebriac letters are collapsing Pislam. We may not even need to perform anti-koranic rituals we are popping both enemy programs at once.

But think for a moment guys and gals. Lets say we are in the finale throws of RTRs. Pretty soon we may not have to do much RTRs if at all. We will still go after it sure until the next ritual is at hand. But it's getting to the point whereby Satan in 2007-2008 stated JoS surprised him and we are two years ahead of schedule.

Is it possible for the Gods to arrive sooner. Well as long as they are prepared for their journey sure, why not?

In fact I would not be surprised if such message does happen. But again let's just simply end this return message and let's focus on RTRs and future rituals. After all we are just speculating.

Is speculating wrong or evil. No, but again we should focus on the task at hand.

Remember it ain't over till the fat lady sings. :twisted:

Masun666 said:
I think I accidentally put the sun where the moon is supposed to be. I was looking at the moon the other night and it was turning inside out.

Ugh.. Thanks a lot buddy... Now it's too bright I can't sleep!

Could you please turn the sun back off? And make the weather cooler tomorrow while at it. Thanks in advance!

Coraxo said:
Masun666 said:

Could you please turn the sun back off? And make the weather cooler tomorrow while at it. Thanks in advance!

May Masun have mercy on us all, oy vey.

Still wondering what he means, if there is anything to that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Coraxo said:
Masun666 said:

:lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Masun666 said:
??????
:| :| :| :| :| :|
This.

Coraxo said:
Masun666 said:

I can't recall you joking very much, but you seem to share my humour, or at least some of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Coraxo said:
Masun666 said:

To add to what I said to Coraxo, I think s/he (MotherSun) forgot that peyote is not for the wise.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Masun666 said:
??????
:| :| :| :| :| :|

Hes a crazy person, maybe Even a infiltrator. Better not waste Time with it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't know why we've been wasting time all these years doing RTRs when we could just use Masun's godly powers to obliterate the enemy...

FancyMancy said:
I can't recall you joking very much, but you seem to share my humour, or at least some of it.

Well, I usually only either ask a question to the HPs/comment on something they said or answer someone's question.

I learned not socialize on this forum - you'll only get headache out of it - hence why you don't see me joking a lot.

Coraxo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't know why we've been wasting time all these years doing RTRs when we could just use Masun's godly powers to obliterate the enemy...

The saddest or possibly the funniest thing of all, based on perspective that is, is that many people actually believe these things and if you even question that they can hide the moon in their backyard, they will lash out at you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Coraxo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The saddest or possibly the funniest thing of all, based on perspective that is, is that many people actually believe these things and if you even question that they can hide the moon in their backyard, they will lash out at you.

Is there ACTUALLY *THAT* stupid people in the world?
Thats like less than foot size of IQ :lol:

Artanis said:
Hidden Warrior said:

I'm only speaking from what I have understood from the sermon, and what I have understood is that the date of the coming of the Gods is not correlated to the state of the Jewish situation.

I don't think that, if what i have understood is correct, the Gods are delaying just because the Jews are here.

But these are just my assumptions.

Hidden Warrior said:
Artanis said:
Hidden Warrior said:

I'm only speaking from what I have understood from the sermon, and what I have understood is that the date of the coming of the Gods is not correlated to the state of the Jewish situation.

I don't think that, if what i have understood is correct, the Gods are delaying just because the Jews are here.

But these are just my assumptions.
I thought the same thing. I guess with some years will know more about this.

Gear88 said:
Guys think for a moment about the Gods and their return. Not to pour cold water on Artanas's burning enthusiasm which I appreciate use that for F-RTR. You guys are turning this into the opposite of a messanic prophecy.

Instead of Eternal Doom. You guys are stating Eternal Salvation.

Look I don't know what is gonna happen with the Gods it's possible that Satan and the empire of Orion returns sooner. We might see a huge armada from Orion, Aldebaran, Sirius, and Taurus popping in, not the entire fleet but a huge one something to sweep the solar system when the time comes. But think for a moment of what would happen to humans even humans that are in the Ayylmao biz would freak out. If they come they have to coordinate with underground forces and on top of that make sure that every military airbase is secure. Just because humans are open to aliens and there might be orders not to start a Galactic war by firing on them. Humans WILL go ape-shit, humans have been programmed to go ape-shit in such scenarios. Especially the more ego driven people who view life in simple terms and believe in we are the only ones.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17684

Check out Dragon Bleu 666's, xtianity website post. I love Egon's response "So basically they state ignore Satan or else he'll teach you common sense and not be retarded".

Look considering how much damage we've done with RTR to the point whereby Artanas's desire to do Shema -> Kol Nidre -> Blood sacrifice; never came to be. Instead we were treated by F-RTR and on top of that we did Kol Nidre just for shits and giggles. Even Pislam is collapsing cause the farsi letters represented by the farsi-hebriac letters are collapsing Pislam. We may not even need to perform anti-koranic rituals we are popping both enemy programs at once.

But think for a moment guys and gals. Lets say we are in the finale throws of RTRs. Pretty soon we may not have to do much RTRs if at all. We will still go after it sure until the next ritual is at hand. But it's getting to the point whereby Satan in 2007-2008 stated JoS surprised him and we are two years ahead of schedule.

Is it possible for the Gods to arrive sooner. Well as long as they are prepared for their journey sure, why not?

In fact I would not be surprised if such message does happen. But again let's just simply end this return message and let's focus on RTRs and future rituals. After all we are just speculating.

Is speculating wrong or evil. No, but again we should focus on the task at hand.

Remember it ain't over till the fat lady sings. :twisted:

That’s why we are here. To create strong spiritual foundation for the return of the Gods. So that such scenario you mentioned don’t happen (humans going “apeshit”).

We are here to ensure that when Gods return, jews will be spiritually obliterated, totally and completely. And Gods will only come to make our victory official. By terminating Jewish pestilence once and for all.

luis said:
In my opinion it will take less than 20 years for all the gentiles to awake but it may be for other reasons that the God's will come here in 20 years.

Joy of Satan has been around since 2002 and yet look at how many people are awakened in the present age.

As for the Gods coming here, you gotta imagine they're coming from 1340 light years away (My estimate, based on the star Alnilam in Orion's belt being 1340 light years away as well as 13 and 40 being Satan's numbers.) so even if their ships are faster than we can possibly comprehend, 1340 light years away is a LOOOOOOONG distance.

Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Brdredr said:
luis said:
In my opinion it will take less than 20 years for all the gentiles to awake but it may be for other reasons that the God's will come here in 20 years.

Joy of Satan has been around since 2002 and yet look at how many people are awakened in the present age.

As for the Gods coming here, you gotta imagine they're coming from 1340 light years away (My estimate, based on the star Alnilam in Orion's belt being 1340 light years away as well as 13 and 40 being Satan's numbers.) so even if their ships are faster than we can possibly comprehend, 1340 light years away is a LOOOOOOONG distance.

To be honest i can't even imagine how is their tecnology. I'm sure is really powerful. There are probabily other reasons on why they won't come faster. Speculating is useless because we don't know enough.
We just have to keep fighting if something change i'm sure the HP's will let us know.

That’s an amazing attitude my brother. :)

luis said:
Brdredr said:
luis said:

To be honest i can't even imagine how is their tecnology. I'm sure is really powerful. There are probabily other reasons on why they won't come faster. Speculating is useless because we don't know enough.
We just have to keep fighting if something change i'm sure the HP's will let us know.

LightAlgur said:
That’s an amazing attitude my brother. :)

luis said:
Brdredr said:

Thank you. The thing is there is really both else that we can do, we don't know the full story on the God's and what is really happening out there, we just know that the God's are not only helping our planet by many more. We can really just wait and keep fighting, if something change the HP's will let us know ;)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Do you guys believe teleportation?
A former HP has written on how to perform teleportation on both objects, living beings, and even on oneself. Idk if the information was tested by any other HPs so who knows if it's accurate, but the methods he wrote about sounded logical to me. Unfortunately I don't remember where all these former-HP-posts were linked.
Maybe someone else can link them to you :)

Brdredr said:
luis said:

Hasnt it been said (by the Clergy(??? :roll: ) that the Gods teleport from Orion to Earth and Earth to Orion?

Artanis said:
Brdredr said:
luis said:

Hasnt it been said (by the Clergy(??? :roll: ) that the Gods teleport from Orion to Earth and Earth to Orion?
I don't think so. I think they use Astral tecnology wich means that they use a kind of telekinesis to come here with the ship. This is what i remember but i'm not 100% sure.

luis said:

In comparison, our best and most impressive technology is absolute junk in comparison to the Gods. Their technology is at a level that if we even attempted to comprehend it, our heads would explode.

Masun666 said:

Well can you put it back? I'm trying to get some sleep goddamn it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
Brdredr said:
luis said:

If not arriving here Physically/Astronomically, then this 'teleportation' could be having Their Soul inhabit a stillborn Baby or a newly-deceased person whose Body is fit and healthy enough, while Their own Body remains in like a sarcophagus, for example, meanwhile.

As a science fiction fan, I would (sort of) like teleportation to be real, but scrambling your Body into tiny, tiny pieces, and then somehow managing to reintegrate it all back together and reintegrate your Soul and consciousness, etc. back in, all correctly, as well, seems a bit tricky. Then there is the philosophy of it - are you really you after reintegration... What would the Soul be doing while we're in trillions of tiny pieces, waiting to be reintegrated?... Although, of course, I do realise there is talk about Astral Technology (I think it's called).

luis said:
Artanis said:
Brdredr said:

I don't think so. I think they use Astral tecnology wich means that they use a kind of telekinesis to come here with the ship. This is what i remember but i'm not 100% sure.
When I said Astral Technology just above, I didn't mean to be able to steer a tall ship by a star with the Mind; rather some sort of Technology which connects into the Astral somehow. Similar to hardware and software in computer Technology (the software, being virtual, being like Astral, in a sense).

Brdredr said:
luis said:

In comparison, our best and most impressive technology is absolute junk in comparison to the Gods. Their technology is at a level that if we even attempted to comprehend it, our heads would explode.
Well, as long as we keep a record, and recover that record, of our most-recent few transportations, then we'd be safe enough to have our head explode repeatedly like Jeebs from MiB. :p I just hope things still "taste right"!

Artanis said:

I don't recall this ever being said according to me. But I do have one understand on this subject.

The sheer fact is from what I recall, I absolutely have zero idea whereby I got this information from, whether it's the Y!Forums or old ProPHP forums. But it's been mentioned the Universal Chakras i.e. the ones above your head can impart so-called Universal Siddhies. I know back in about 2005 or 2006 someone stated the upper head chakras are like Shaktipat stratefiers, they act to cycle energies back into the body. But the universal siddhies i.e. the fruit of working on the chakra.

Apparently one of them is the transmutation of astral projecting into teleportation or in DBZ/S terms "Instant Transmission". I recall that in the beginning you project into the astral phased out and then when you step across the pond or instant transmission, you de-astralize and return to physical 3rd dimensional normalcy. It's basically taking astral projection to the next step. Instead of a Soul vehicle or Soul transmission(Such as soul swapping), it's a containment of your entire vessel, the self, and going through time and space to somewhere else.

In simplest terms instead of Psychic Intuition, Remote viewing(conscious projection), or Astral(Etheric) projection. You somehow manage to acclimate the entire soul to the vessel and be able to perform this astral projection.

In my opinion despite speaking as if I know. I actually speak with a grain of salt. Why, because if it were the case that simply through a long life of development and or spiritual-technologies being able to do this. The Gods would just mass propagate technologies and perform full-scale L.A.S.S.(Land-Air-Sea-Space) shock trooper assaults unto a planet.

In other words if the Gods had this capacity and or technology available. Well except for the home planets of the enemy forces, they'd probably wipe out large portions of the anti-deva shoulder planets whereby a few million enemies could get exterminated by a full-scale invasion.

FancyMancy said:
When I said Astral Technology just above, I didn't mean to be able to steer a tall ship by a star with the Mind; rather some sort of Technology which connects into the Astral somehow. Similar to hardware and software in computer Technology (the software, being virtual, being like Astral, in a sense).

@FancyMancy

Many years ago I was playing a well known Sci-Fi MMORPG, probably the biggest Sci-Fi MMORPG.

When they talk about the expansion pack and it's gaming contents. They use the word repeatedly "Spirit-tech"; Spiritual technologies.

I have no idea about Vimana Shastra in terms of a flight manual capacity. But it's been said as like the enemy they use telepathy and telekinesis for various things. The Greys use psionic amplifier head straps that amplify their capacity to command and control.

It kinda begs the question how spiritually advanced or unadvanced the enemy is "being that do they meditate"?

Anyways on our side besides using physical computational, vimana manipulation buttons and switches. There is also group telekinises and telepathy.

To be honest it kinda begs the question how well trained you have to be to even pilot one whether by yourself or in group. I'd wage to state one mental mistake and your ship could likely do something negative.

In reality it's possible that the Gods use vimanas much like us humans. Physical manipulation and flight with a sprinkle of telekinesis and telepathy along with what "WE" would call radio comms, what they would probably label an astral technology that transmits instantaneously at the speed of the astral or faster depending on how little we know about astral speeds.

The sheer fact is with how crazy the majority of humans, minds are. It begs the question would a human even be able to pilot one. My best guess is if this is the same situation that occurred with Germany back in the 30s and 40s when it came to them going with the Gods and or underground forces. It begs the question if the Gods employ "Restricted Artificial Intelligence"(R.A.I.s) as a safety measure to avoid AI going berserk. And somehow the RAI filters out improper commands.

The only time I ever saw this kinda telepathic display was the old 1970s "Firefox" movie with Clint Eastwood. The Mig-31 Firefox had a psychic detector and could manipulate various options and weapons by speaking in your mind in Russian(Cyrilic).

(FYI the movie even by 70s terms is quite boring. It's one of those old style movies whereby the main character spends like 3/4th of the movie infiltrating Russian airbase. The real meat of the movie and it's message is towards the end. If you like those old-school 1950s style light-step spy thrillers, you'll love the movie.)

"If not arriving here Physically/Astronomically, then this 'teleportation' could be having Their Soul inhabit a stillborn Baby or a newly-deceased person whose Body is fit and healthy enough, while Their own Body remains in like a sarcophagus, for example, meanwhile..."

L O L ! :'D :'D :D :D

It has been exactly 1 year since this great news. People should re read this sermon and remember who we are, what we stand for and what we accomplished together with our Gods!

Remember this awesome news!

Hail Satan!

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
"If not arriving here Physically/Astronomically, then this 'teleportation' could be having Their Soul inhabit a stillborn Baby or a newly-deceased person whose Body is fit and healthy enough, while Their own Body remains in like a sarcophagus, for example, meanwhile..."

L O L ! :'D :'D :D :D
Astrally you can travel very fast and very far. The so-called teleportation. But I don't think it's possible for matter to travel the way energy travels. However, there are certainly advanced ways to transport matter very far and very fast. You can compare humanity's small advances, donkey => car => airplane. The next level are flying spacecraft, planetary and interplanetary and so on. But you can't pass this level using fuel. First we must free ourselves from the enemy and then we will advance scientifically and spiritually in peace and live in wonder.

I'm reiterating that we've totally won. Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.

Azazel told me for those of us here who are with Satan, we will all be protected through this. He stated we must not be frightened or worry.
Bumping this. Everything that HPS Maxine told us is happening.

EasternFireLion666 said:
3 years have passed since this great post and it's worth a re-read :)
BUMP

Thanks for bringing it up. I thought it would at least take 150-200 years until we can see the age of Aquarius clearly and the returning of gods. Only 20 years, wow, it's nothing.

Plus the discussion about “perfect gods” was helpful. I was reading a topic named “Is Satan almighty” or something like that yesterday and both topics helped a lot. It seems like my confusion was due to taking aether as a/the God before coming to Satan. Everywhere, all the time, etc. Now I understand better who are the pagan gods.

I'm reiterating that we've totally won. Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.

Azazel told me for those of us here who are with Satan, we will all be protected through this. He stated we must not be frightened or worry.

As for the state of the earth, it is so far gone, humanity will need help. The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them.

Azazel told me their technology is so far advanced; our best and most modern up to the date technology is archaic JUNK in comparison.

As for the Jews, as I wrote before, Satan stated "Their fate has been sealed." He showed me and it is hideous to say the least. I never saw such grotesque energy. All of their so-called "karma" and much more is coming back on them all.

For those of you who are knowledgeable about astrology, transiting Pluto will be entering Aquarius in 2025. In addition, transiting Neptune will enter Aries. Both planets will be in these signs for 14 years, with Pluto in Aquarius through 2044.

This combination wreaks death, destruction and havoc for the Jews. Pluto has always been in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), when some of the worst pogroms and related occurred. The combination of Neptune in Aries is particularly lethal, as both their Temples of Solomon were destroyed when Pluto occupied a fixed sign with Neptune in Aries. The first was destroyed in 587 BCE, and the second one in 70 CE.

The expulsion from Spain, 1492, which was another disaster for the Jews, again, Pluto occupied a fixed sign, Scorpio.

Those who are without will suffer. Try to reach as many as possible and wake them up regarding the hoax of Christianity. Everyone should be working on their aura of protection daily.

As for Islam, Azazel told me, the RTRs made so much impact, Islam will more than likely collapse on its own. There will be seriously frightening and terrifying times coming. Know that those of us who agree with Satan and are dedicated to Him will have His protection.

The website still needs a lot of work.

To clean your aura, it is best to raise your energies first.

Visualize a brilliant white-gold light from the top of your head, scanning your entire aura and soul, pushing dark dross down through your feet 3 times. Push it through the floor.

Those of us who have been active in spiritual warfare will more than likely need help from a Demon.

After cleaning, affirm 3 times, visualizing and feeling your aura:
"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, destructive energy and thought forms directed at me and is immediately returning them to the senders.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

In addition to this, a word of advice for members that I would personally recommend is to strongly strengthen the chakras in your feet. The feet are filled with many pressure and power points. They are magnetic and pull dirt down. The clogging of these chakras is more important than I personally realized. Energy has to escape through them. Foot rubs, stretches, focusing, and breathing through them are all great. You can feel this start to connect with your lower tailbone. And the frontal pubic bones.

Breathe through your lower and front abdomen as well. Stepping into a river, safely, in the sunlight, and doing this is a great meditation. Sending dirt down through a river is fun. Rivers are extremely strong in currents and energy.

Beaches, for overall meditation, are also great. As all of the elements are there to assist. Winds, crashing waves, and not to mention all of the interesting things you can find there.

As for the state of the earth, it is so far gone, humanity will need help. The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them.

Azazel told me their technology is so far advanced; our best and most modern up to the date technology is archaic JUNK in comparison.

As for the Jews, as I wrote before, Satan stated "Their fate has been sealed." He showed me and it is hideous to say the least. I never saw such grotesque energy. All of their so-called "karma" and much more is coming back on them all.

For those of you who are knowledgeable about astrology, transiting Pluto will be entering Aquarius in 2025. In addition, transiting Neptune will enter Aries. Both planets will be in these signs for 14 years, with Pluto in Aquarius through 2044.

This combination wreaks death, destruction and havoc for the Jews. Pluto has always been in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), when some of the worst pogroms and related occurred. The combination of Neptune in Aries is particularly lethal, as both their Temples of Solomon were destroyed when Pluto occupied a fixed sign with Neptune in Aries. The first was destroyed in 587 BCE, and the second one in 70 CE.

The expulsion from Spain, 1492, which was another disaster for the Jews, again, Pluto occupied a fixed sign, Scorpio.

Those who are without will suffer. Try to reach as many as possible and wake them up regarding the hoax of Christianity. Everyone should be working on their aura of protection daily.

The website still needs a lot of work.

To clean your aura, it is best to raise your energies first.

Visualize a brilliant white-gold light from the top of your head, scanning your entire aura and soul, pushing dark dross down through your feet 3 times. Push it through the floor.

Those of us who have been active in spiritual warfare will more than likely need help from a Demon.

After cleaning, affirm 3 times, visualizing and feeling your aura:
"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, destructive energy and thought forms directed at me and is immediately returning them to the senders.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL! ALL OUR GODS/DEMONS! HAIL OUR HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE DIETRICH! FOREVER! ⚡

I will make sure to spend those 20+- years really good and productive, being strong, steadfast and always advancing,
to be ready for our final victory!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back