Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

Edelwise said:
Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piIgkJWDuQg
I have, I was very excited about this game. Now pay attention to the catch phrases. Don't they give a vibe of "we must all be as One as a human race, look what happened after the Trumpocalypse divided us"... Then as villains you have these yellow vesting "terrorists" who are described as "separatists" in the trailer.

Egon said:
Edelwise said:
Have you seen this?

I have, I was very excited about this game. Now pay attention to the catch phrases. Don't they give a vibe of "we must all be as One as a human race, look what happened after the Trumpocalypse divided us"... Then as villains you have these yellow vesting "terrorists" who are described as "separatists" in the trailer.

I think Death Stranding/Kojima is anticipating a bigger breakdown than what we've already seen. Continental empires don't last forever, especially when they have nothing but "Serve Us And YHWH And Kill Yourselves" to keep them together.

RoyBatty91 said:
Egon said:
Edelwise said:
Have you seen this?

I think Death Stranding/Kojima is anticipating a bigger breakdown than what we've already seen. Continental empires don't last forever, especially when they have nothing but "Serve Us And YHWH And Kill Yourselves" to keep them together.

I'm with Egon on this one. It looks like a bunch of jewish bullshit. Like it's speaking to antifa (commies) to want to destroy the western world so they can bring in a world where everyone is "one". Ad nauseam. Seriously, that did make me feel like throwing up just writing that. The yellow vest like characters being reffered to as "demons" and shown to have some sort of a connection to the shadow monsters the showed in the trailer. It's pushing xianity propandga and as many things nowadays it's also pushes nihilism nonsense since that's popular with the majority of low IQ millenials. Looks like it's similar to Detroit: Become jew uh I mean Human in that regards but with an open world theme and more action in it.

There's also the fact that the guy producing it is Japanese, and there's pretty much no one telling him what to do on this project. Japan doesn't have the same problems with Jews that the US and Europe has, so when they go for more "hippie" themes in their artwork (see: Hayao Miyazaki), they tend to actually mean it, and don't intend to force it down people's throats until they choke or to root out and destroy any contradicting Nationalist opinion. Japan's big issue is social isolation with NEETs/Hikkikomoris/"Vegetarian" Males/etc., and Kojima might genuinely be commenting mostly on that, with some Metal Gear-style US scifi-politics as a backdrop.

I didn't pick up on "SJW Propaganda" in the trailer, except for "ostensible bad guys are wearing yellow" and "America barely exists thanks to unnamed catastrophe." Compare that to CoD:IW, where the whole plot is "Heroic Multi-Racial America Space Alliance CURB-STOMPS Evil Confederate Russian Mars Nazis" - I'd definitely wait until this game is actually released to pass a judgment on it, which is more than I can say for (((Western))) garbage in the last few years.

It's actualy "demens", this video explains the game a bit further:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dNLqMxbL7Y

hailourtruegod said:
RoyBatty91 said:
I think Death Stranding/Kojima is anticipating a bigger breakdown than what we've already seen.
Looks like it's similar to Detroit: Become jew uh I mean Human in that regards but with an open world theme and more action in it.

Egon said:
Recommending Attack on Titan in one SJW rant:

“Yeah, Attack on Titan's whole 'Jews used to rule and brutally oppress the world and fled after losing a war and are the only people who can turn into Titans and literally eat people' thing is, y'know, pretty gross and maybe a reason not to buy/read/watch it, just FYI.”
— Jessica Price (@Delafina777) February 11, 2019

2019.02.15-03.28-boundingintocomics-5c66daa541f95.png
I actually read the manga till 118 which is how much they've released. I had previously thought (when the story hadn't developed much ) that the titans we're Germans but as it has been developed till Now, I have come to the conclusion that this manga is about Jewish mental masturbation about the Holocaust and the eventual justification for the Zionist world domination plan.

The show shows the subjects of ymir as titans able to eat people (Jews eat people literally) and they are supposedly the progenitors of civilization and ruled the world till recently,which in actual fact is untrue. The humans were justifiably angry at the subjects of ymir and somehow their leader becomes suicidal and takes all the ymir Jews to an island. The founder titan has a power known as the rumbling which has ultimate destruction capability but anyone with royal blood who inherits the titan loses his mind and gets hypnotized into being passive. The island is an obvious allusion to the Madagascar plan of the Germans. The ymir Jews who live in the concentration camps are living as second class citizens dubbed devils. The ymir Jews are called eldians and they're living in a concentration camp in a German Marley city. They are being brainwashed and taught wring history. Grisha yaeger has his sister raped and killed for going out of the camp. Grisha joins an ultranationalist organization called the eldian restorationists and marries a royal blooded Jew and get a boy named Zeke. Zeke is being brainwashed into becoming the Zionist messiah who will take revenge against the world but he gets confused and outs his parents and everyone in the organization is killed except grisha yaegar who is sent into the ymir island by an eldian inside spy who also had the attack titan power and he makes grisha eat him. Eldians turn into titans when inserted with a particular fluid losing their sanity. However they turn back with the ability to control transformation at will when they eat any of the eldians having a particular special titan power(the no of special titans an obvious allusion to chakras). Royal blood allusion to the messianic Jews. So grisha yaegar goes inside the island, impregnates a woman and gets a son called eren yaegar. Grisha somehow manages to eat the current founder titan and makes eren eat him. Zeke is on the side developing a suicidal anarchist ideology where he believes every eldian must be euthanized and thus the world permanently rid of all problems. Marley attacks the paradis island by sending brainwashed eldian titans with special powers. Long story short the walls lost by the eldians inside is gained back and eren yaegar discovers the real shit going on. Then he plans and executes a genocidal attack inside Marley and eats more special titans. Apparently he's going alongside Zeke's euthanasia plan. Eren manages a regime change and is dubbed supreme leader by a bunch of weirdos called yeagerists. Marley again attacks paradis and currently eren and Zeke are trying to come into contact so eren can use the founders power(royal blood needed) to activate the rumbling. Armin,erens friend says eren is actually a double agent and doesn't actually believe the euthanasia plan and is simply using Zeke. So eren yaegar the Zionist messiah is the ultimate justification for war against the marleyans(Germans) and the whole world.

All of this is very shady and fucked up and I didn't expect a Japanese writer to write this bullshit.

Thanks I will probably drop the show then. I've got that quote from:
https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/02/13/attack-on-titan-manga-114-controversy-jews-holocaust

There could another interpretation for this mess but it's really very weird, also if they try to play the "good jews vs. bad jews" then it's pure garbage.

Jack said:
I actually read the manga till 118 which is how much they've released. I had previously thought (when the story hadn't developed much ) that the titans we're Germans but as it has been developed till Now, I have come to the conclusion that this manga is about Jewish mental masturbation about the Holocaust and the eventual justification for the Zionist world domination plan.
hailourtruegod said:
Well thanks Jessica, I will be adding Attack on Titan on my list to watch now :D

Egon said:
https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/02/13/attack-on-titan-manga-114-controversy-jews-holocaust

There could another interpretation for this mess but it's really very weird, also if they try to play the "good jews vs. bad jews" then it's pure garbage.

Jack said:
hailourtruegod said:
Well thanks Jessica, I will be adding Attack on Titan on my list to watch now :D
I honestly don’t get why people are always trying to think that AoT is a parallel to events around ww2, it is not.
The reality of the situation in AoT is more parallel to events happening right now.

And no eldians aren’t jews, quite opposite in fact, they’re ayrans.
Eldians are descendants of ymir who’s the progenitor of the titans, and all those who descended directly from ymir are pure blooded ayrans aka pure white.
It’s pretty obvious they’re taking from Norse mythology here, as in Norse mythology Ymir was the 1st titan in existence and the progenitor of most of the gods.

The power of titans are also symbolic of having a risen kundalini, as the powers of the titan run through spine(CNS) in same area where the sushumna is located that the kundalini ascends.
When one transforms into a titan they’re struck by the ‘lightning bolt’ which is symbolic of the life-force.
The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.” that quote is from Satanic Symbols
the main source of power for the titans come from the Sun.
Ymir also got the titan powers from the devil, this is a direct reference to Eve eating the apple from tree of knowledge after speaking to Satan.
2d4100ca66b734d7a19314534ed17ec3c7d98e49_hq.jpg

Marleyans are the actual parallel to jews here, they’re also global ruling power, just as the jews control the governments here, and the only way they were able to become the global power, is from turning the eldians against each other and then having them war against each other in the past, just like in the past world wars here on earth where it was gentiles fighting gentiles while the jews benefited from it.
“It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.” -Satan

And no Zeke wasn’t brainwashed to become a ‘Zionist’ that makes no sense at all,
The powers of the titans can only be fully utilized by a pure white eldian, which Zeke was, and he was next to inherit the powers of the beast titan so they brainwashed him as a kid, Zeke however was a genius.
The rest of eldians held in the concentration camps are also brainwashed into thinking they're 'evil', the same way the jewish media brainwashes whites into thinking they're the devils and they're evil
The marleyans use the eldians as biological weapons, they extract ‘spinal fluid’ from titan wielders, and inject it into eldians, which turns them into ‘mindless titans’ they lose all sense of individuality and become as the name imply, marleyans use these people the same way the jews irl use ‘migrants’ to invade other countries.
However titans even though they’re mindless they’re still titans which other nations could not defend against, this is how they maintained being the global power, by using titans, the same way the jews use xians and muslims to power their though-form.
but as technology advanced there were weapons developed to fight against titans and as technology continued to progress titans would become obsolete and Zeke knew once the titans became obsolete so would the eldians and they’d be killed by the marleyians which is why Zeke defected from the marlayns are came up with the plan to help eren.

They’re a lot more I can speak about here, but I think I’ve said enough and don’t’ want to spoil the rest of it, unless you want to know more.
the writers are cleaver, and seem to be taking their spiritual allegories from Norse mythology which is pretty obvious with the whole titan thing....and tying it to modern events while using a theme set around ww2 and older times.

either way I stopped following this anime, I’ve got a bit of catching up to do, but I don’t really have the time, this was also the only anime apart from berserk were I was actually interested in the story.

Rook said:
Egon said:

Jack said:
hailourtruegod said:
I honestly don’t get why people are always trying to think that AoT is a parallel to events around ww2, it is not.
The reality of the situation in AoT is more parallel to events happening right now.

Eldians are descendants of ymir who’s the progenitor of the titans, and all those who descended directly from ymir are pure blooded ayrans aka pure white.
It’s pretty obvious they’re taking from Norse mythology here, as in Norse mythology Ymir was the 1st titan in existence and the progenitor of most of the gods.

The power of titans are also symbolic of having a risen kundalini, as the powers of the titan run through spine(CNS) in same area where the sushumna is located that the kundalini ascends.
When one transforms into a titan they’re struck by the ‘lightning bolt’ which is symbolic of the life-force.
The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.” that quote is from Satanic Symbols
the main source of power for the titans come from the Sun.
Ymir also got the titan powers from the devil, this is a direct reference to Eve eating the apple from tree of knowledge after speaking to Satan.
2d4100ca66b734d7a19314534ed17ec3c7d98e49_hq.jpg

Marleyans are the actual parallel to jews here, they’re also global ruling power, just as the jews control the governments here, and the only way they were able to become the global power, is from turning the eldians against each other and then having them war against each other in the past, just like in the past world wars here on earth where it was gentiles fighting gentiles while the jews benefited from it.
“It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.” -Satan

And no Zeke wasn’t brainwashed to become a ‘Zionist’ that makes no sense at all,
The powers of the titans can only be fully utilized by a pure white eldian, which Zeke was, and he was next to inherit the powers of the beast titan so they brainwashed him as a kid, Zeke however was a genius.
The rest of eldians held in the concentration camps are also brainwashed into thinking they're 'evil', the same way the jewish media brainwashes whites into thinking they're the devils and they're evil
The marleyans use the eldians as biological weapons, they extract ‘spinal fluid’ from titan wielders, and inject it into eldians, which turns them into ‘mindless titans’ they lose all sense of individuality and become as the name imply, marleyans use these people the same way the jews irl use ‘migrants’ to invade other countries.
However titans even though they’re mindless they’re still titans which other nations could not defend against, this is how they maintained being the global power, by using titans, the same way the jews use xians and muslims to power their though-form.
but as technology advanced there were weapons developed to fight against titans and as technology continued to progress titans would become obsolete and Zeke knew once the titans became obsolete so would the eldians and they’d be killed by the marleyians which is why Zeke defected from the marlayns are came up with the plan to help eren.

They’re a lot more I can speak about here, but I think I’ve said enough and don’t’ want to spoil the rest of it, unless you want to know more.
the writers are cleaver, and seem to be taking their spiritual allegories from Norse mythology which is pretty obvious with the whole titan thing....and tying it to modern events while using a theme set around ww2 and older times.

either way I stopped following this anime, I’ve got a bit of catching up to do, but I don’t really have the time, this was also the only anime apart from berserk were I was actually interested in the story.
Its centered around WW2 and not now, you can easily see that through the type of military uniforms and the level of technology they have which is actually WW1 to be exact. Zeke is not a Zionist. I stated that Zeke was in fact a suicidal anarchist who wants to euthanize all eldians. The euthanasia plan is a direct reference to the Nazi eugenics sterilization program. The paradis island to the Madagascar plan island. And equating the subjects of ymir to whites doesn't make sense because whites do not engage in ritual cannibalism to gain power, that is done by Jews and that is in fact a part of their enemy spirituality. Ariel Toaff in Blood Passover shows how Jews stole and ritually sacrificed a gentile kid, then ate it. And the Jews were actually in concentration camps in the WW2 time period. All of this shows that the Eldians are Jews and not Aryans. Jews have their own kind of spirituality which involves ritual sacrifice, slaughter and cannibalism. Which the eldians are shown doing in order to obtain special titan powers.

You guys have to read the manga to know up to the latest story.
http://readshingekinokyojin.com

Jack said:
Rook said:
Its centered around WW2 and not now, you can easily see that through the type of military uniforms and the level of technology they have which is actually WW1 to be exact. Zeke is not a Zionist. I stated that Zeke was in fact a suicidal anarchist who wants to euthanize all eldians. The euthanasia plan is a direct reference to the Nazi eugenics sterilization program. The paradis island to the Madagascar plan island. And equating the subjects of ymir to whites doesn't make sense because whites do not engage in ritual cannibalism to gain power, that is done by Jews and that is in fact a part of their enemy spirituality. Ariel Toaff in Blood Passover shows how Jews stole and ritually sacrificed a gentile kid, then ate it. And the Jews were actually in concentration camps in the WW2 time period. All of this shows that the Eldians are Jews and not Aryans. Jews have their own kind of spirituality which involves ritual sacrifice, slaughter and cannibalism. Which the eldians are shown doing in order to obtain special titan powers.

You guys have to read the manga to know up to the latest story.
http://readshingekinokyojin.com
Like i said, they used themes from ww2 and older times, the technology varied from place to place, paradis was regressed on technology being isolated from the world, while marlay and the others had technology ahead of them.
Just because they used tech and uniform from those times doesn't mean the reality of the situation is the same as those times, yet a lot of people can't seem to realize this.

Marley is the global ruling power just as the jews were here.
Marley wants to genocide all the whites just like the jews do.
The germans around the time near the end of ww2 had the most advance technology in the world, Marley is not the most technological advanced and is infact lagging behind as their main offensive weapons are using the eldians as mindless titans and the titan shifters, Marley was set in more of a ww1 type of technology while some of the enemies they attacked had cannons like the flak88 that the germans used in ww2.
Marley used the eldians as biological weapons and are dependent on the eldians ability to transform into titans, the germans around ww2 did not used the jews as biological weapons nor did they depend on jews as their main offensive means.

What you're saying about cannibalism makes no sense jews don't eat their own, they eat gentiles, if the eldians were jews then they'd be eating marlayans for power which is not the case, and jews kill gentiles to use the life force from their blood, this is not the case in AoT.
What you're referring too is when a titan or titan shifter eats a titan shifter they gain the titan powers they had,
1st of all they don't eat the person for their flesh, they only need the spinal fluid from that person not the blood or flesh and this can only be done to a titan shifter as they're the only ones with spinal fluid that contains the titan powers.
2nd of all, this is not part of titan culture just because it is possible to do so doesn't mean they as a race did this.
3rd actual titan shifters don't gain powers from eating people or eldians you only gain power from ingesting the spinal fluid for any of 9 the titan powers.
4th mindless titans or pure titans don't gain powers from eating people or eldians you only gain power from ingesting the spinal fluid for any of 9 the titan powers.
5th Marley was in fact the ones who created the cannibalism ritual, due to the curse of ymir a titan shiftier only had 13 years to live after their 1st transformation into 1 of the 9 titans, Marley created the cannibalism ritual to keep the powers of the titans in their possession, because if a titan shifter is killed in battle, dies naturally or dies to the curse, the power is reincarnated into a random eldian which could end up in paradis island.

Before the whole war started, all titans were under the control of the founding titan, were not mindless and did not eat each other.

i don't think i have to point out of the obvious here, but the spinal fluid is an obvious allegory to the elixir of life and also allows titan shifters to regenerate any part of their body, like i said the titans get their power from the Sun, unlike the jews who mainly use Saturn.
jews are inferior to gentiles in all aspects and the jews especially have a weaker soul, eldians obviously have a far more advanced soul than marlayans.

paradis island is not the Madagascar plan, i'm sure when the nazis planned to send them to Madagascar they didn't plan to give them weapons that could threaten the entire world.
the reason why eldians are still alive and held in concentration camps are because marley wants to use them as weapons and they're the most powerful weapons they have.
another thing is that they simply couldn't kill of all eldians in marley due to the fact that when a titan shifter dies that power is reincarnated into a random eldian.
Marley plans to gain control of all titan powers, which is where the events in magna and anime started of by sending the armored, colossal and female titan to infiltrate paradis and capture eren who holds both the founding titan and attack/berserk titan powers.
If marley succeeded they'd have control of all titan powers and full control of all titans.

Now paradis was not founded by marley or was any plan of marley nor is it even close to the Madagascar plan that the nazis had for the jews.
paradis was made by Karl Fritz who had the founding titan power, in fact paradis was formed during the great titan war when the eldians were fighting each other, and before marley rose to power.
Karl fritz also created millions of colossus titans which formed the walls that isolate eldia from the rest of the world.
Karl Fritz told the world to leave them alone or he'll unleash the millions of colossal titans to walk the earth and flatten everything this was called 'the rumbling'.
But this was a ruse as Karl whiped the memorys of all eldians(as he had the power of the founding titan which gave him access to all the memories of all eldians) making them forget about the great titan war and their ability to transform into titans and turning everyone pacifist like he was.

as for Zeke he's not an anarchist lol, he is the most intelligent person in the whole series thus far and they pointed that out in the magna, you did read what i said before right? he literally had no choice.

You really need to re-read the magna so you actually know what you're saying.

I also thought another interpretation could be the Eldians being Whites but that seems like a stretch. I don't think the author choose the ghetto and star brand imagery thinking anything else than Jew allegory, how else did he think his readers would interpret this symbology if not this? As for the Eldians being better in everything than the Marleyans, this all is no surprise that's what the Jews fantasize about themselves (being more creative and spiritual than Gentiles etc.).

Rook said:
Jack said:

Egon said:
I don't think the author choose the ghetto and star brand imagery thinking anything else than Jew allegory, how else did he think his readers would interpret this symbology if not this? As for the Eldians being better in everything than the Marleyans, this all is no surprise that's what the Jews fantasize about themselves (being more creative and spiritual than Gentiles etc.).
I mean if you're going on imagery just like jack is, by the same token why would the writer also make all the eldians of pure blood white with blond hair and mostly blue eyes, you know? the standard nordic genetics? so how are people supposed to the interpreted this?
like i said, it may use visual themes from ww2 time period but the events that're taking place is not similar.

if anything the similarity to ww2 would be closer to events before the one in the magna and anime, you know when the 'devil' gave Ymir the power of the titians, which they used to expand their empire and become to global ruling power, like how our gods gave the 3rd Reich technological advances.

but as for the star, it's a 9 pointed star, each point for the 9 titan powers, it's no where close to actual star of vishnu that the jews use.

Egon said:
As for the Eldians being better in everything than the Marleyans, this all is no surprise that's what the Jews fantasize about themselves (being more creative and spiritual than Gentiles etc.).
okay but how is this jewish fantasy relevant here?

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I think the persona 4 game/anime has wonderful themes to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei:_Persona_4

The prevailing themes is "strength in bonds between people", "searching for truth", and "understanding your true self"

The story takes place in a town called Inaba where a murder case occurred around the same time the main protagonist transferred to the school there. The main character and his friends try to solve this murder case as there is a paranormal aspect to it that the "normal" police wont be able to solve. The murders takes place somewhere called the "tv world" which is inside the tv. Inside the tv world there are monsters called shadows and in order to fight them the main cast uses a power called persona. The persona's are summoned by breaking a tarot card with each character having a specific arcana to them.

Bonds are also a theme frequently used as the main protagonist uses the bonds he makes in order to summon multiple personas. Its also through those bonds that he is able to gain more and more power as the strength of his bonds increases.

The town is somewhere where fog frequently appear physically but its also used as a symbol for hiding the truth or being blinded from the truth. Searching for truth is a prevalent theme as the main cast try to solve the mystery behind the murders, who the culprit is, who they are as a person, and the origin of why everything took place.

Theres also a lot of japanese mythology being used as the main characters persona is Izanagi. The main culprit uses the persona Magatsu-Izanagi. The true hidden enemy is Izanami. Now in Japanese mythology Izanagi and Izanami are the creator deities that birthed Japan's islands and many other gods. When Izanami died Izanagi traveled to "Yomi-no-Kumi" (the Underworld) in order to retrieve her. Upon finding her he found her in a decaying and monstrous state and fled back to the land of the living. Upon leaving the underworld he cleanses himself and gave birth to Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo which is the sun, moon, and storm god respectively. Magatsu-Izanagi represents Izanagi's state before the cleansing.

Learning about who you truly are is another theme. Upon entering the Tv world for the first time the cast would face their "shadow self" which is the hidden self one normally wouldnt want to see or show, "one's weakness". Through understanding that its there and accepting that it exists they defeat their shadow self and awaken to the power of their persona. Its through that experience the character is able to grow and improve themselves.

In the game the persona's are based off of people and gods in myths and stories such as Loki and lucifer. It uses many of the corrupted terms for Satan and the other gods but its to be expected that anything is corrupted in some shape or form.

Shin megami tensei series is filled with this stuff. f.e. in shin megami tensei 4 the final boss is literally the YHVH. Or in Persona 5(great game) the final boss is the Yaldabath--Also YHVH.

HPS Shannon said:
Are you aware of it? The critics are hating this Shaft movie, it's kinda the new Alita Battle Angel case but for blacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxkKA8tUcnE

ba9.png

After Cyberpunk 2077 had its big premiere at E3, people started looking into the original game and dug this up from the rulebook. This pic was top-trending on KnowYourMeme a few days ago.

Egon said:
Are you aware of it? The critics are hating this Shaft movie, it's kinda the new Alita Battle Angel case but for blacks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxkKA8tUcnE

I'm not black but I liked it. It was pretty legit. The guy in the video you posted pretty much summed it up.

hailourtruegod said:
RoyBatty91 said:
Egon said:

I'm with Egon on this one. It looks like a bunch of jewish bullshit. Like it's speaking to antifa (commies) to want to destroy the western world so they can bring in a world where everyone is "one". Ad nauseam. Seriously, that did make me feel like throwing up just writing that. The yellow vest like characters being reffered to as "demons" and shown to have some sort of a connection to the shadow monsters the showed in the trailer. It's pushing xianity propandga and as many things nowadays it's also pushes nihilism nonsense since that's popular with the majority of low IQ millenials. Looks like it's similar to Detroit: Become jew uh I mean Human in that regards but with an open world theme and more action in it.
Sometime ago I've read that people's experience with kojima is that he said he doesen't like nor niggers nor jews. So I don't expect some leftist crap by him, but who knows?

Upcoming movie about the conflict of Edison and Tesla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3gaLQNwig

9/11 predicted 11 years earlier in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:

https://youtu.be/dTh1woTmDqs?t=176

eYYAHrD.jpg

FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR
the 80s Japanese anime has a lot of occult references, the main evil-doer called 'shin'(hebrew)

SPACE ADVENTURE COBRA
this Japanese anime portrays in one of its episodes a 'boss' enemy of a reptilian shapeshifter who behaves like david icke's reptilians and underscores the reality of the reptilian jews

ASTROBOY (original)
in one of the episodes from the 50s freemasonry is portrayed with a group of hostile pharonic figures led by a jew called 'rasburton'(more references to the cabal) who is eventually defeated by astroboy

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST
this video game is clearly an allegory of an aryan boy fighting against 'gannondorf' the jew and has the 'triforce'(triangle---freemasonic symbol of the balance of thoughts, emotions and actions, which the jew has stolen and distorted)

I recommend for people to get these games/cartoons from pirate bay and spread them as memes (anti-jew; pro-Aryan)

Did anyone see this episode of American Dad? Season 4 episode 7. Lol I can’t believe this one was actually aired :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1a4LfAMhQ&t=49s

Solar Falcon said:
Did anyone see this episode of American Dad? Season 4 episode 7. Lol I can’t believe this one was actually aired :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1a4LfAMhQ&t=49s

As long as they throw in a quick false claim on a serious subject then it's allowed. Look at all the anti-jew but pro xian people on Twitter or on YouTube. Even if they're not aware they are still useful idiots who are used to attract people who are waking up and take them to a dead end.

Nothing surprising here. A lot of western "adult" cartoon does this regularly.

For this 4th of July...

Why Funny Valentine is the BEST Villain in JoJo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oen0zvtYprg

hqdefault.jpg
793.gif

loki88 said:
this video game is clearly an allegory of an aryan boy fighting against 'gannondorf' the jew and has the 'triforce'(triangle---freemasonic symbol of the balance of thoughts, emotions and actions, which the jew has stolen and distorted)

I recommend for people to get these games/cartoons from pirate bay and spread them as memes (anti-jew; pro-Aryan)

bdf.jpg

Anyone remember this old meme from the somewhat infamous Legend of Zelda cartoon? Might be useful for making our own memes

loki88 said:

I just mentioned this series in another thread but I might as well talk about it more here while I'm signed in.

I recently have been playing Breath of the Wild and i must say this game is amazing. Not just the beautiful artwork and the neat mechanics but the story is fantastic as well. I was caught by awe by how much real spirituality they use. Some of it exaggerated like most games/anime but a lot of it sticking to practicality. It made me get into the lore of The Legend of Zelda and I'm happy I did. If people have seen my prior posts on this thread about the Pokemon games theyll see how much I have enjoyed the lore behind it. Getting back into it after actually seeing the spirituality concepts behind many of its themes and even Halo to an extent. this series is on par with that in my opinion. I have missed out on a great series growing up lol. I plan on playing through these games when I have time. This current one has a lot in it so I'll probably stick to just this for a while lol.

Maybe in the future I'll make a post about the irl spiritual similarities they have in the game like I did with the other series.

loki88 said:
FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR
the 80s Japanese anime has a lot of occult references, the main evil-doer called 'shin'(hebrew)

"Omae wa mou shindeiru" :evil:

"NANI" :eek:

Basically all I know of that anime lol

I'm watching that and it is a pretty cool anime indeed. Highly recommended for those who like sci-fi and 80's style anime.

loki88 said:
SPACE ADVENTURE COBRA
this Japanese anime portrays in one of its episodes a 'boss' enemy of a reptilian shapeshifter who behaves like david icke's reptilians and underscores the reality of the reptilian jews

some of the later episodes have the character of a reptilian shapeshifter, a subtle (not so subtle) reference to the jew. I recall its being in the later episodes(30+). Also the original Lupin portrays mossad agents in one of its episodes

Not sure if this has been posting but the disgusting movie "Hereditary" has an all jewish cast and produce except for one member which is a man who has half jewish children and is the "father" in the movie. The guys ex-wife is jewish.

The entire movie is legit centered around disrespecting Paimon one of the gods. It really fucking pisses me off how fucking open they are about it. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PRODUCER, CAST MEMBER. ALLL jewish. The one fucking gentile looks at all the jews around him in pure hatred. You can SEE the hatred in his eyes in one of the scenes where he's supposed to be "mad".

That isn't acting that is hatred dude. I'm pretty sure this dude fucking aided the jews in their crimes and is suffering the consequences of not being accepted by the gods. Fucking disgusting filth of a worthless piece of shit movie. FUCK that movie dude.

Syntax said:
Not sure if this has been posting but the disgusting movie "Hereditary" has an all jewish cast and produce except for one member which is a man who has half jewish children and is the "father" in the movie. The guys ex-wife is jewish.

The entire movie is legit centered around disrespecting Paimon one of the gods. It really fucking pisses me off how fucking open they are about it. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PRODUCER, CAST MEMBER. ALLL jewish. The one fucking gentile looks at all the jews around him in pure hatred. You can SEE the hatred in his eyes in one of the scenes where he's supposed to be "mad".

That isn't acting that is hatred dude. I'm pretty sure this dude fucking aided the jews in their crimes and is suffering the consequences of not being accepted by the gods. Fucking disgusting filth of a worthless piece of shit movie. FUCK that movie dude.

The same person who made this movie is also behind the new movie called MidSommer which is basically just trashing Pagan Swedes and Pagans in general. It's being pushed in the mainstream movie articles as a masterpiece of some sort.

Hvítr Ormr said:
loki88 said:

bdf.jpg

Anyone remember this old meme from the somewhat infamous Legend of Zelda cartoon? Might be useful for making our own memes
I have to, must in fact, correct you. that's from the Zelda CD-i games that do not, under any circumstance, actually exist. they're a fever dream

the Zelda cartoon meme was the "well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess" line.

Adrellis said:
I have to, must in fact, correct you. that's from the Zelda CD-i games that do not, under any circumstance, actually exist. they're a fever dream

the Zelda cartoon meme was the "well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess" line.

Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess.

Link_the_faces_of_evil_cdi.jpg

But yeah I just looked it up, and you're absolutely right, those memes are from the cutscenes from CD-i games aren't they? I never realized that's what they were lol. For years I always thought it was just a weird really low budget cartoon adaption that got made.

hailourtruegod said:
Syntax said:

The same person who made this movie is also behind the new movie called MidSommer which is basically just trashing Pagan Swedes and Pagans in general. It's being pushed in the mainstream movie articles as a masterpiece of some sort.

This angers me. Of course the jew owned mainstream media is pushing this shit.

hailourtruegod said:
Syntax said:

I cannot wait until we destroy them. Thank you for informing me of this my friend.

I don't understand this part:

When the Jews return to Zion
And a comet fills the sky
The Holy Roman Empire rises
And you and I must die
From the eternal sea he rises
Creating armies on either shore
Turning man against his brother
Till man exists no more

Damien
Iced Earth:

So a beast resides in me
Deep down I always knew
I never really did fit in
So diverse from all of you
Let him who comprehends
Know the number of the beast
It's a number of a man
A number just for me

As the boy becomes a man
Father's minions pave the way
Set in motion now, Armageddon
Final conflict, end of days

I embrace the hounds of Hell
And the power they oblige
For the task that lies ahead
The Nazarene I'll crucify
They'll see the raptures of our kingdom
They'll see the truth to mankind
I'll show them what Hell truly is
The monotony of their lives

And you and I must die
Till man exists no more

Nazarene, what can you offer?
Since the hour you vomited forth
From the gaping womb of a woman
You have done nothing
But drown men's soaring desires
In a deluge of sanctimonious morality
I was conceived of a jackal
Your pain on the cross was but a splinter
Compared to the agony of my father
I will drive deeper the thorns
Into your rancid carcass
You profaner of Isis
Cursed Nazarene
I will avenge thy torment

Now, Disciples of the Watch
See your Prince of darkness rise
Through famine and destruction
The four Horsemen at my side
I demand a victory
I demand a sacrifice
Or spend all eternity
In the flaccid gut of Christ

And you and I must die
Till man exists no more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCrbRcSRxc

This song is about the Devil’s son Damien from the 1976 horror film ‘The Omen’.

As the song comes to a close, a backmasked message can be heard and, when played backwards repeats the lyrics from earlier (“Your pain on the cross was but a splinter compared to the agony of my father. I will drive deeper the thorns into your rancid carcass, you profaner of Isis. You have done nothing.”).

Found this great video:

Shiksa Goddess - Gassed No Jews

Music video "Gassed No Jews" ('I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne parody) by Shiksa Goddess (Goyim Goddess or Sinead McCarthy)
Music video made of clips from the WWII Documentary: "Hell-Storm"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eqrNsD6wGKX0/

Fuchs said:
Found this great video:

Shiksa Goddess - Gassed No Jews

Music video "Gassed No Jews" ('I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne parody) by Shiksa Goddess (Goyim Goddess or Sinead McCarthy)
Music video made of clips from the WWII Documentary: "Hell-Storm"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eqrNsD6wGKX0/

Does she still drink fructose bombs while making fun of the JoS? I haven't been paying attention to the Hunts lately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back