Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transsexual man and idea training

Jack

Have you ever had a more dominant man or a more feminine man ?

Can I ask a question without sounding insensitive to Trans people?

Based on how you described yourself, do you feel that you are actually supposed to be a man, or simply more like the Xena: Warrior Princess type of woman (sorry for the cliché, but it makes my point). A strong female warrior, nothing wrong with that. Have you done past life regressions, and see yourself as a man, or as a warrior woman?

I only ask because I have recently seen videos of trans people who deeply regret transitioning, and are trying to advise others not to, and to become comfortable with the gender they were born in, but without being forced into gender stereotypes.

As a twin souled person myself I would recommend you do what I did. I personally recommend you meditate and do yoga, along with other Satanic spiritual practices to change your body look into that of your preferred sex. I will not tell you what is right or wrong for you but merely what worked for me. Through meditation I have gained a new peace that I would not have had otherwise. It is much better to work out any and all problems before you decide on HRT and any surgery(if you decide to do that). I personally would recommend you to meditate and do specific workings to change your feminine physical aspects to more male physical aspects. As for training and such you should invest yourself in something that will help you defend yourself. Knowledge for the pursuit of knowledge is great and all BUT knowledge for the point of enjoyment and practical use is much better. There is no point wasting your time with something you are not going to be able to use against an attacker. I recommend you look for different types of martial arts although you may be discouraged. Also karate isn't all that it's cracked up to be trust me. Don't waste your time with that shit.

MMA gets 99% from Muay Thai and BJJ. I suggest practicing these 2 independent of the nationality, they're also useful in real life situations. If you go to a Kickboxing class because it's "Western" anyway, it's just Muay Thai but without elbows.

SS Amonra said:
So with that being said, I do not feel like Asian martial arts are for me at all, I like mma or even boxing, a Western form. Do any of you have any suggestion on what I can do to improve in these areas and any of the geotia that can help with that?

Egon said:
MMA gets 99% from Muay Thai and BJJ. I suggest practicing these 2 independent of the nationality, they're also useful in real life situations. If you go to a Kickboxing class because it's "Western" anyway, it's just Muay Thai but without elbows.

SS Amonra said:
So with that being said, I do not feel like Asian martial arts are for me at all, I like mma or even boxing, a Western form. Do any of you have any suggestion on what I can do to improve in these areas and any of the geotia that can help with that?
I recommend boxing, and if you can mix it with bjj, as Adolf Hitler suggested.

Syntax said:
As a twin souled person myself
Twin soul like 2 souls in 1 body? Because that isn't real. But a lot of people have 2 or more parts of their personality that can seem like total opposites. But still just one soul and one person.

SS Amonra said:
I thought all forms of martial arts came from Greece like the pankration and Greece is part of the Western civilization
I don't know what it has to do with my answer since you didn't ask about story of Martial Arts but practicing suggestions, I told in pratical reallity what actually works today and now.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Syntax said:
Twin soul like 2 souls in 1 body? Because that isn't real. But a lot of people have 2 or more parts of their personality that can seem like total opposites. But still just one soul and one person.

Twin souled is a term used by native American beliefs to describe someone who his transgender. Also had been called twin flames. I prefer to use that term instead of transgender do to the stigmitization around the term. Although I dont follow the native American beliefs obviously. All they did was sit around forcefully opening their pineal gland with drugs to experience "vision quests" but the term itself I prefer. I learned it from a transgender therapist I used to have. I may be ignorant about the true origin of the term so if I have misinformation please correct me. I am always happy to be wrong. That way I learn from my mistakes

Syntax said:

Just looked it up. in regards to my other reply it is Two-spirit not twin souled. I got twin flame and two spirit combined into twin soul by mistake. My apologies.

Syntax said:
Yeah that’s some new age crap term

Aquarius said:
Egon said:

SS Amonra said:
I recommend boxing, and if you can mix it with bjj, as Adolf Hitler suggested.

BJJ is pretty cool but how do you guys feel about traditional wrestling? A gym I used to go to had people who did Bjj almost everyday but tell me they hate going against wrestlers. I can't remember why exactly but I just remember a few of them bitching about going against opponents who practice wrestling.

Egon said:
Brother Egon, I just wanted to let you know that the "Yoga + Mantras" hyperlink in your signature leads to a google drive that does not have anything on your Hatha Yoga program in it. I do not know if it you intended to put it there or not, but I thought I should let you know just in case.

I've also heard Wrestling can match BJJ. The workout of Wrestling is insane.
hailourtruegod said:
BJJ is pretty cool but how do you guys feel about traditional wrestling?

Thanks, fixed.
Shael said:
Brother Egon, I just wanted to let you know that the "Yoga + Mantras" hyperlink in your signature leads to a google drive that does not have anything on your Hatha Yoga program in it. I do not know if it you intended to put it there or not, but I thought I should let you know just in case.

SS Amonra said:
I hear so much about the feminine side of the soul, how women been oppressed and so on. While it is important, and because of a backlash due to years of oppression. I want to talk about androgyny that is appearing PHYSICALLY. A lot of hype has been going around in the new age and defining the "divine" as male/female, hermaphrodite, or what not. while I am aware that JoS says it is allegory for the soul. But it just seems like as long as it starts escalating where women become more masculine and men are emasculated, feminine. While it is a result of RTRs working and removing jewish filith, I think there is a lot of confusion where all the things are taken in a literal sense such as were people who say they identify neither male or female (biologically) and appear as both and yet are really fucked up mentally which has been my personal experience, its suppose to be the soul being an allegory of having masculine/feminine.

basically where men and women have an attack on their biological sexes and then there are some people who get this confused and go so far to think they are trans., these poor souls are confused due to a lack of knowledge! Now as stated elsewhere I recall that one of the HPs have pointed out that the correct term is actually transsexual, not transgender because of what it has to do with the transcending the biological current sex that will unfold to consistent power meditations. Thanks to the RTRs that it is actually helping people aware of themselves at least....

For me personally, as a transsexual man, I never been confused, although biologically suppose to be a "woman" but I carry more testosterone than the average, naturally bigger boned, more muscles, I pack on muscles and burn fat easily! My soul in my opinion has manifested some things into my body. I know power meditations are important, I wont lie, I don't do them on a daily basis due to my busy life. But I do what I can. Because of my body , I train like a man, basically that is saying, I train heavy, and eat like a man and to be honest, It actually works really well! I know a few told me I need to stick to whatever my biological gender is, well it is complicated.

Anyway I looked into the astrology. Well I have a sun in Taurus and moon in Aries.. and the rest of my chart showed aspects of a lot of warrior and masculine energy even a lot that is related to pluto, and saturn as well as Mars and some stars in place that gives me a lot of warrior energy, especially anger. I asked a friend of mine who is more proficient in astrology said that the reason why I feel "anger" a lot has nothing to do with my hormones but the placement of the stars in my chart and that it just seems like "leadership" or warrior is written all in my chart. Well also when I speak or write about stuff, it seems to pack a wallop to whatever I say and people get defensive when I am not trying to do anything, I am intimidating as well as intriguing.

If you're intersex and/or transsexual, then you aren't male or female, you're third sex.

If you think meditations are important,

then why don’t you do it daily?

For example, if one rubs one off daily

then that released energy can be condensed and directed...

Such a shame to waste that powerful energy.

When it could be used to empower the soul or for a personal goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back