Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmation clauses

Gearshift

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=86924#p86924

So from this thread Argedo corrected me like he's been helpful with my questions in various other threads.

If I have to simplify it, what about positive clauses used in affirmation?

For example for brevity I changed it to "healthy, positive, and beneficial manner for me". I also know that there are intensifiers like "most healthiest, most positive, and most beneficial"

So what about the positive clauses, yes I know visualizing is important, but the commanding words necessary, what about the clauses?

And also when should certain words be used or not used. For example "Safe": free from harm.

I've used various like "best way for me" or "godlike way for me". But again they can be vague in what they mean.

And though it's been discussed in one of the threads I posted. But exactly is there such a thing as too much overcommanding of the energies and making it create scenarios out of it's capabilities. Like asking "best manner for me" or "Godlike way for me". I mean is it possible your locking yourself out of possible scenarios that could have manifested but you want THAT specific one. Or does the energy manipulate the reality into such high and mighty situation?

What about permanence clauses when should those be used? I'm starting to think that they may not always be necessary like performing Algs vibrations and then affirming "The runic energies of Algs is protecting me at all times and in every way". Shouldn't permanent be used? "....Algs is permanently protecting....

I believe I've discussed affirmations before but never got a satisfactory confirmation. People posted unique experiences but nothing really felt right. In fact makes me feel like I'm not doing it right.

Gear88 said:

Think of energy as working like those asshole genies in mythology. You tell them what you wish for and they'll give you exactly what you asked to your precise wording or grant it in a way you didn't want. If you're not careful with your affirmations in directing energy, bad things could happen. We have a story on our website regarding a man who used an affirmation to open his third eye. He commanded for it to be opened in the fastest and easiest way possible but he didn't add "in a safe, healthy and positive way for me." He fell down, hit his head and got brain damage. His third eye got opened as a result yeah but.... well you get the idea.

Adding things like "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" is to prevent harmful, terrible, ill-of-health and negative things happening to you to get you what you want. You could use 'beneficial', 'healthiest' 'most positive', so long as it will very clearly prevent negative things from happening to you and protects you from every angle and aspect of such. Energy takes words as very literal, so things like slang and what not are not to be used, I don't want to know what would happen to someone using an affirmation like "In the pimpest most frostiest and pronounced way for me". Also I personally wouldn't use 'godlike' as I feel like some fucked up enemy shit would happen depending on how deeply in-seated you equate the word 'god' with the xian 'God' among other things.

When it comes to words of permanence like eternal, we just use such words to command the energy. To lay it out without going off on a tangent, words like safe, healthy, positive, eternal, are all very rounded out words that cover every basic aspect, that's why it's best to use them as they are simple, to the point and cover all the bases. There isn't really such a thing as over-commanding the energy, but the more specific and precise your commands the longer the energy will take to follow that command as energy flows through the easiest path laid out for it, making something VERY specific will make your desired outcome take longer to come to fruition due to the tight path the energy needs to follow. It WILL reach it's goal to get/bring/do what you asked for, it will just take longer and you'll have to keep putting energy into the working.

And even when runes already have certain aspects like 'permanence' and 'positive' you still need to add this into the affirmation in order to draw out that aspect of the rune and further enforce these qualities.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Think of energy as working like those asshole genies in mythology. You tell them what you wish for and they'll give you exactly what you asked to your precise wording or grant it in a way you didn't want.

Makes perfect sense using this analogy as silly to some as it may be. In a quirky way a genie bottle could be thought of as raising the energy(rubbing it/heat), expelling of energy, and commanding. Well in our case also adding visualizing.

...man's head trauma...

Are you implying the energy took the path of quickest, least, and most literally matter and created a "third eye" in the middle of the person's forehead. Like literally he physically concocted a piercing of the forehead?

It's been stated energy is stupid and could take things literal.

...safety words...Energy takes words as very literal

I see I guess I need to change some things and make it better like adding the mentioning you did of "in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me"

Also I personally wouldn't use 'godlike' as I feel like some fucked up enemy shit would happen depending on how deeply in-seated you equate the word 'god' with the xian 'God' among other things.

Hmm...well I was never in any religion beforehand. But I see your point.

...permanence...

I've always been under the assumption that the point of permanent or eternal is to engrave a program in our souls for the factors of many lifetimes. Something to affect this and the next and so forth till the program burns itself out, lifetimes later.

Your way of stating permanence is to affix it to a specific materialization of reality and not deviate.

.And even when runes already have certain aspects like 'permanence' and 'positive' you still need to add this into the affirmation in order to draw out that aspect of the rune and further enforce these qualities.

Even though I never knew this I always used permanence in my affirmation for runic working. I recall working on a certain honors rune before burning myself out and not continuing it but adding permanence to it to gain honors.

I actually have four more questions to ask on affirmations.

1. In permanence is it even needed in most cases? Is there a need to generate something permanent?

Like for example "The runic energies of Algs is permanently protecting me at all times and in every way".

2. Like the example above SHOULD the protection be like the basic aura of protection? protect me at all times and "in every way".

Or should it be changed to ...Algs..at all times and in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me?

3. Should it be way or manner? I know we should stick with a single reality to laser it in. But is it just a grammatical difference or is there in "affirmation logic" a difference?

4. When using words like constantly and or continuously what exactly does that do? I know we perform the returning curses affirmation and it states "My aura is constantly and continuously...". If something is running constantly and continuously, doesn't that mean it is like a permanence clause and more importantly isn't that kinda silly for the affirmation isn't the energy better programmed as "My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all..". After all it is working behind the scenes protecting you.

I apologize for my late reply.

Gear88 said:
Are you implying the energy took the path of quickest, least, and most literally matter and created a "third eye" in the middle of the person's forehead. Like literally he physically concocted a piercing of the forehead?

It's been stated energy is stupid and could take things literal.

No, he actually opened his astral third eye. The soul and physical bodies are interconnected, some traumas to the body can enforce sudden large amounts of energy into the astral part of that body, in this case it was his third eye and the subsequent 'energies' whether it was pain, shock, the impact, who knows, was so forceful and powerful enough that it opened his third eye in a singular event... but at a horrible cost.

I've always been under the assumption that the point of permanent or eternal is to engrave a program in our souls for the factors of many lifetimes. Something to affect this and the next and so forth till the program burns itself out, lifetimes later.

Your way of stating permanence is to affix it to a specific materialization of reality and not deviate.

Yes that is the point in addition to just keeping the working going throughout your current lifetime as well.

I actually have four more questions to ask on affirmations.

1. In permanence is it even needed in most cases? Is there a need to generate something permanent?

Like for example "The runic energies of Algs is permanently protecting me at all times and in every way".

2. Like the example above SHOULD the protection be like the basic aura of protection? protect me at all times and "in every way".

Or should it be changed to ...Algs..at all times and in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me?

3. Should it be way or manner? I know we should stick with a single reality to laser it in. But is it just a grammatical difference or is there in "affirmation logic" a difference?

4. When using words like constantly and or continuously what exactly does that do? I know we perform the returning curses affirmation and it states "My aura is constantly and continuously...". If something is running constantly and continuously, doesn't that mean it is like a permanence clause and more importantly isn't that kinda silly for the affirmation isn't the energy better programmed as "My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all..". After all it is working behind the scenes protecting you.

1. You don't have to make something permanent if you feel there is no real need. For the most part when it comes to some workings, the end result is just that, the end result where you wanted something to happen and you make it happen.

But if this goal of yours is something that could potentially be undone, like say you want somebody out of your life you would make a working to have them move out or leave the country, etc, etc, and eventually they do leave; if you want to make sure they don't somehow come back to get involved in your life again, then you would add something like 'permanently' or 'eternally' in your workings affirmation.

2. Yes, use the same affirmation method like in the basic aura of protection. You don't want the rune or aura to protect you only partially or in some ways, you want it to protect you in 'every way' like from negative energies, bad karma, diseases, injury, curses, bad planetary transits, there are so many ways that you could be negatively affected which is why you want the affirmation to cover "every way".

3. They are interchangeable, both suffice for the same effect, there's no significant difference other than what you deem sounds 'better' to you. If you're more comfortable saying 'in every manner' instead of 'in every way' then it's okay to do so, it's a matter of preference to some, but yes stick to whichever one you pick.

4. Using words like constantly and continuously enforces that the energies continue working where they're supposed to even when you're not focused on them. When we finish a working, yes the energy is doing what it's been tasked to do in the background, but our focus gets diverted to so many different things throughout our day that small amounts of the energy we passively put out to the working seems to 'lose direction' and kind of stop going into the working, sometimes even dissipating completely by the end of the day until we repeat it again the next day.

This is why these workings last for days, weeks and months, to keep the energy going where we want it to and keeping it programmed towards it's task. It factors in on how powerful you are (i.e your natural running level of bio-electricity), how much energy you had risen to be put into the working and other outside influences such as planetary positions. These things weigh in on how long the energy will continue to work passively while you go about your day, how quickly the energy will bring you want you want and how effective the working will be.

Please, what about visualization, it seems you haven't mention it in this sermon. And if anyone don't know what to visualize should he/she just focus on the raised energy and affirm.

Sunman666 said:
Please, what about visualization, it seems you haven't mention it in this sermon. And if anyone don't know what to visualize should he/she just focus on the raised energy and affirm.

Sermon....no...just a discussion on affirmations.

Albeit Sunman666 your quite right on visualization. That is indeed a personal problem. In fact it's probably a problem for many people. Many people daydream, hell I've even had the daydream "pop" out from my mind into the World(kinda like my vision sees it completely almost as real as the real world), just temporary though. But when it comes to generating something through magic, it's like the daydream skills fully disappear and your visualization disappears.

It's offtopic but non-the less very important. Kinda like for example Jupiter Square returns on August after it's retrograde as one member told me why there is no calendar square dates for July. But how do you visualize "luck", it kinda begs the question, what IS considered something lucky or appropriate to visualize for luck.

I tried my best these near 100 days with Sun and Venus squares and other meditations. But it doesn't feel "right", I know it's one of those it's personal based on your Weltanschaang(World-view) but non the less some people still need tips and tricks to perform a better visualization. It's kinda like meditation there will always be someone more advanced or in this case more visual than others. Just some might want the more correct visual prowess.

Gear88 said:
Sunman666 said:

Sermon....no...just a discussion on affirmations.

Albeit Sunman666 your quite right on visualization. That is indeed a personal problem. In fact it's probably a problem for many people. Many people daydream, hell I've even had the daydream "pop" out from my mind into the World(kinda like my vision sees it completely almost as real as the real world), just temporary though. But when it comes to generating something through magic, it's like the daydream skills fully disappear and your visualization disappears.

It's offtopic but non-the less very important. Kinda like for example Jupiter Square returns on August after it's retrograde as one member told me why there is no calendar square dates for July. But how do you visualize "luck", it kinda begs the question, what IS considered something lucky or appropriate to visualize for luck.

I tried my best these near 100 days with Sun and Venus squares and other meditations. But it doesn't feel "right", I know it's one of those it's personal based on your Weltanschaang(World-view) but non the less some people still need tips and tricks to perform a better visualization. It's kinda like meditation there will always be someone more advanced or in this case more visual than others. Just some might want the more correct visual prowess.
You don't always need visualization. I'm doing a working for luck and I just visualize the energy but what makes the magick work and understand what I mean with luck is the meaning that I give to the word luck.

We can actually say that luck does not exist because luck means that out of nowhere you are lucky or/and successful on something but we actually know that it's not random but it's because of good karma/planets and/or thanks to a spell where you made that thing happen. So why does it work even if luck does not exist? Its because, as I said, its the meaning that we give the word that matter. For me luck means to be extremely successful in everything I do and that everything is always going good for me, with the word luck I mean all of that when I use it and do a spell.

luis said:
You don't always need visualization. I'm doing a working for luck and I just visualize the energy but what makes the magick work and understand what I mean with luck is the meaning that I give to the word luck.

We can actually say that luck does not exist because luck means that out of nowhere you are lucky or/and successful on something but we actually know that it's not random but it's because of good karma/planets and/or thanks to a spell where you made that thing happen. So why does it work even if luck does not exist? Its because, as I said, its the meaning that we give the word that matter. For me luck means to be extremely successful in everything I do and that everything is always going good for me, with the word luck I mean all of that when I use it and do a spell.

Two thumbs up.

See what I mean you already give a powerful definition of luck. Extremely successful in everything that is done and on top of that, that everything is always going good.

As for you don't always need visualization. I used to be for a long time a person that simply raises energy and programs no directing. So upon hearing this, it does spark up my old ways, but in genuine fashion it's not a matter of not visualizing or whatnot, it's more of "What to visualize".

Anyways thanks "luis" for showing us your bit of Weltanschaang(World-view) on the subject of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back