Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

July 7th-August 2nd

FancyMancy said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:
Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!

You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.
Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :p

Jigoku de hotoke ni atta yo u

FancyMancy said:
Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :p
To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :p

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.

Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :p

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :p
Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!

Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

You Flagged it as Spam?

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

You Flagged it as Spam?

Larissa666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.

I assume this is bad?

Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.

As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.
So you say that the knowledge from our HPs is wrong? xD

I speak from experience here electronics BREAK when MR haha I destroyed a Hairdryer with my anger, also my car broke, an Engine from my friend broke due to a glitch in the code and a handy from another friend broke, all this happened on the same MR lol

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Shael said:

Yeah, I googled it, hence my mentioning of vegans/vegetarians being underweight, rather than having a fat belly.

You Flagged it as Spam?
No, lol. I'm joking. To someone who doesn't speak Japanese, it looked like nonsense (or Greek, as the saying goes!). The reason I said to ask a mod to show you the screenshot is because they wouldn't/couldn't because I didn't report it. Apparently, my humour doesn't translate very well...

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, I googled it, hence my mentioning of vegans/vegetarians being underweight, rather than having a fat belly.

You Flagged it as Spam?
No, lol. I'm joking. To someone who doesn't speak Japanese, it looked like nonsense (or Greek, as the saying goes!). The reason I said to ask a mod to show you the screenshot is because they wouldn't/couldn't because I didn't report it. Apparently, my humour doesn't translate very well...

Its the mercury retro coming. Misunderstandings abound.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

You Flagged it as Spam?

But all seriousness. Youre doing a goodjob fancy. Luv ya.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

You Flagged it as Spam?

Aww, my big 'roidy man has a softy side. :p

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Aww, my big 'roidy man has a softy side. :p

My Strength comes from Helping others, thats why when my emotions get wacked and I feel Cold I become derailed.

I use to watch these 3 people on youtube that were SS. They showed their face. Then they all fell away from JOS and made videos against it. One guy was blonde very Aryan and good looking.

Others kept becoming traitors one by one, its not that bad today. It use to be pandemic. I said no in a Decade I will still be here, this is not some phase being a teenager.

If no one else will stand tall, I will do it dramatically and inspire others. That when they feel beat down by the enemy, like they cannot go on, they will look and say theres that guy. He is strong, he is defiant and he stands for Father Satan, no matter what.

13 years later I am entering my 30s and my resolve is only stronger. I am just beginning, I do not come into my own till my 30s, early life is a struggle for me astrologically.

That is the man I aspire to be. My life, my Will is all to Father Satan. That those who are deemed worthy to be HIS children and stand in the light of Lucifer will look and see the Fighting spirit of that of the Aryan Spirit.

I do not care if you feel strong or if you feel weak. If you are all fire or if your entire chart is pisces. If you struggle financially, Mentally or physically. All may have the will to say I Shall NEVER Surrender. Come as it may I stand on the truth of Father Satan. For Him and the Race that he has Fathered I will stand tall today.

My chin shall rise and no matter what obstacle come my way. For Satan shall be the only words that softly utter from my lips. We were chosen to come to this life and fight.

How then does one not think they do not have a fighting spirit being called here by the Lord of Hell. Come what May we stand for Satan. Till Death Greet us with him once again.

For Satan I am Strong and For my People I Am Strong. Regardless if I feel it or not. For there is no other way, then to fight for what has Given your entire life meaning.

I would like to leave you having the last word here, but I'm just saying sorry because I was teasing you. I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't mean soft as in being weak.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back