Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Odin ring?

Ananda

I just inherited my dear Uncle Jame's ring who passed away before I ever got to meet him. He was a great magickian though from what I hear. I was curious if it's Odin. It's almost undoubtedly Odin but I was just want to be[/img]

Ananda said:
I just inherited my dear Uncle Jame's ring who passed away before I ever got to meet him. He was a great magickian though from what I hear. I was curious if it's Odin. It's almost undoubtedly Odin but I was just want to be sure.

Maybe Odin, but more important you won´t be a great magician if you keep showing your face in the picture. change this asap.

Brotha you cannot even distinguish who I am by the sliver of my face in the picture.

I concur in utmost seriousness remove the picture. You think getting cursed sucks? It's Much worse with a picture to focus on, sorry i'm not sure on the ring but I got dragged to this post out of nowhere. I'm guessing you should take the waning seriously.

Ananda said:
Brotha you cannot even distinguish who I am by the sliver of my face in the picture.
How many cameras do you encounter per day? Your TV/computer might very well be watching you, as well. If you take that part of your face, duplicate it, flip the duplicate over, and stich the two bits together, then that's basically your face.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back