Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism: Power And Transformation

Guys, believing that you're strong, healthy, rich and whatnot is crucial for workings to actually work. This is not self-lying, it's believing in change, it's reprogramming.

Lying to oneself is different and would lead to endless problems, you can NOT raise your kundalini if you lie to yourself that you're powerful, your chakras are 10000% open and are spinning at 666x speed of light, or that you truly know and accept yourself. The road to godhood is difficult and not achievable by everyone. You have to truly know who you are and where you exactly are in the spiritual path, you can't just skip fundamental meditation and go right through to chakra empowering and doing one working after another just because you think you've perfected them, you have to have a strong foundation first.

This applies to all levels, this is just an example everyone can relate to. I personally have learned this the hard way.

Keep it in your mind, one can achieve godhood ONLY through Satan, and Satan is TRUTH.

Rejoin666 said:
Hi.
I left the joy of satan back in the days by an ORAL soul revokation ritual and rejoined it again many times back and forth. Everytime i rejoined, I felt a huge surge of energy and empowerment throughout the whole body, and when I left I felt weaker.

This time it is different. Because this time I did a written soul revokation ritual where I revoked my contract with Satan on paper and burnt it with my blood on it. And I regret this decision now and want to rejoin again after doing more research and finding jos to be the true thing.

This time when I did an oral dedication ritual again and gave my soul back to Satan and the jos, I didnt feel the same upliftment anymore. And i am worried that maybe it didnt work to rejoin orally again since I did leave on paper last time.

My question is. If you leave Satan and revoke the dedication ritual on written blood contract , CAN I SIMPLY REJOIN ORALLY AGAIN OR DO I HAVE TO DO THE ENTIRE FORMAL SOUL DEDICATION RITUAL AGAIN IN ORDER TO FEEL THE EMPOWERMENTS FROM SATAN?

or maybe I do feel slightly uplifted but need to do some RTRs first in order to be granted full protection from satan again.

Please help me . Thanks

So you had some strange expectations, then you just left Satan cause why not, and joined again, merely because of a feeling of 'empowerment' on your body.

When you decide to stop treating the Gods as high school girlfriends that you change in toxicity, you can attempt to redo, for the last time, your dedication ritual.

Whether or not you are with Satan does not revolve around a feeling. Also, consider how you have treated the Gods with disrespect. It is not a matter of how the ritual is done in most cases, it is a matter of what is the degree of uselessness and disrespect you showed to the Gods, and how they may show you the same back.

All you seem like you do from your reply is just treat the Gods as your personal protection and empowering machine, and then when confounded with the reality which is to grow yourself, you just discard them, and repeat the process within the context of a joke. This can only be met with rejection. You need a fundamental change of approach here.

Ok thanks for the clarification, I think I understand what part I got wrong. One of the basics, if you want something, work towards it. I was thinking fantasizing was self-lying, because you're thinking about yourself having something you do not actually have. No. Quite the opposite. It's a thought, not a delusional arrogant and false belief.

Maybe those fantastical abilities are possible. I don't have them yet. Maybe I'll work towards them, maybe I'll just learn how they can be. Or maybe I should get some sleep and re-read this in the morning so I can actually understand it.

EasternFireLion666 said:
This is a very useful sermon to keep in mind. Thank you HP Cobra!

There is something I wanted to ask you. For 40 days workings like runnic magic for example, does not doing the 40 days completly invalidate the work or is it just less effective? I mean doing it for 25 or 30 days, not doing it for 2 days and then resuming the work and doing another 20 days or so. Or even doing more like 50. Does this work as well? The RTR for example works each day it is done. From what I understand if we don't pay attention and we start a working on a waxing moon it slows down the working, not necessarily invalidate it.

I already had this question as well. Sometimes I have the feeling that I did one more vibration or one less and it will mess the working but I just continue and let it go xD. There are lots of working to do anyways....

Rejoin666 said:
Hi.
I left the joy of satan back in the days by an ORAL soul revokation ritual and rejoined it again many times back and forth. Everytime i rejoined, I felt a huge surge of energy and empowerment throughout the whole body, and when I left I felt weaker.

This time it is different. Because this time I did a written soul revokation ritual where I revoked my contract with Satan on paper and burnt it with my blood on it. And I regret this decision now and want to rejoin again after doing more research and finding jos to be the true thing.

This time when I did an oral dedication ritual again and gave my soul back to Satan and the jos, I didnt feel the same upliftment anymore. And i am worried that maybe it didnt work to rejoin orally again since I did leave on paper last time.

My question is. If you leave Satan and revoke the dedication ritual on written blood contract , CAN I SIMPLY REJOIN ORALLY AGAIN OR DO I HAVE TO DO THE ENTIRE FORMAL SOUL DEDICATION RITUAL AGAIN IN ORDER TO FEEL THE EMPOWERMENTS FROM SATAN?

or maybe I do feel slightly uplifted but need to do some RTRs first in order to be granted full protection from satan again.

Please help me . Thanks

The dedication ritual doesn't cure mental retardation

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Adrellis said:
I think I get what you're saying here. The more I'm advancing, the more I'm realizing what I am and am not doing, what magic is and is not, what things are and are not...and it's a good feeling.

but the way you talk, it sounds like impossible thoughts, like outlandish fantasies or ideas, is harmful. it's not self-lying but it's not practical or achievable..how sad. a good daydream is kinda fun once in a while.

Daydreaming is perfectly fine and it helps enhance your imagination.

It is not very hard to understand that self lying in particular does not fall under any category of daydreaming, creative imagination, hope, affirmation or energy work or anything.

Impossible thoughts are perfectly fine.

This state that you describe of better self awareness and world awareness, is important. The serpent is also related to this, which is why it causes a knocking down of walls in the mind or bad preconceptions that were based on a lower level of limiting understanding.

You rise above all your limitations by increasing consciousness of truth.

Lies do in reality limit you, not truths. Truths set you free and advance your freedom.

I find that through regular daydreaming I come across truths that I otherwise would not have. It helps me understand what I learn and what I've been through on a different level than I did before. And of course, sometimes I gain a sort of motivation through this as well.

Rejoin666 said:
Hi.

Please help me . Thanks

I would respond seriously, but gave up because of the answers of others .....

Satan!! can not be purchased ...

make your dedication if you really know that this is the truth, and keep raising your soul ...

no, you will not feel what you felt at first because that is the help of the Goddesses for the dedicated new ones, it is not your case ...

Troll?! Rejoin?? I feeling…

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:
Damn I'm Woke but not Advanced.

I've set aside routines to do the important things like meditate and complete Final RTR.

But RTR is easy and always done. But meditation I have the time but just procrastinate the time away because it is work. It's like q passive work which we're not used to being in control of our minds.

Really you need to meditate, it will help you tremendously. It also will improve your quality of life as this has to do with the inner energies. You'll be better in anyway if you meditate.

Taking control of the mind is extremely rare, and people who have this will attain mastery in every chosen field of life. But it's possible for any serious Satanist, and it comes with endless blessings.

Sometimes meditation is hard to come by, for some people because they don't have the discipline. And there's people who don't find meditation useful at all, due to doubt and skepticism so they want the easy way out. That's probably why there's a lot of poor spiritual and mental advancement in today's world.

how many users here are on Voat.co? id highly recommend spreading our propaganda there. too many lost men there. they would be relatively easy to show truth because they are already mostly redpilled on the Juden. who agrees?

Dahaarkan said:
Rejoin666 said:
Hi.

Please help me . Thanks

The dedication ritual doesn't cure mental retardation

:lol:

Al_Jariel66 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:
Damn I'm Woke but not Advanced.

I've set aside routines to do the important things like meditate and complete Final RTR.

But RTR is easy and always done. But meditation I have the time but just procrastinate the time away because it is work. It's like q passive work which we're not used to being in control of our minds.

Really you need to meditate, it will help you tremendously. It also will improve your quality of life as this has to do with the inner energies. You'll be better in anyway if you meditate.

Taking control of the mind is extremely rare, and people who have this will attain mastery in every chosen field of life. But it's possible for any serious Satanist, and it comes with endless blessings.

Sometimes meditation is hard to come by, for some people because they don't have the discipline. And there's people who don't find meditation useful at all, due to doubt and skepticism so they want the easy way out. That's probably why there's a lot of poor spiritual and mental advancement in today's world.

There is a low level of Spirituality and mental advancement nowadays because of the enemy.

I mean this occultic knowledge of the mind and soul has been forcibly removed and kept hidden from society.

I've come across many Wicca and New Age enthusiasts that are all in. But they're fully comitted to spirituality and Law of Attraction principles that have enemy corruption in them.

I like the mind power information out there but it doesn't give a proper explanation why and how this is so. Namely Satan and the Gods being advanced and putting this same consciousness and holographic nature with the energetic astral within us.

I'm an introvert and have attracted bullies when the other kids thought it strange I'd like to go off on my own for peace and solitude.

And I have success and like nice things and I also attract jealousy sometimes.

My main love of meditation is for the JUSTICE that gets served automatically to those that try to transgress upon you.

Luckily we live in a society which protects us lawfully from harmful individuals. But it cuts both ways you are not allowed to dish out revenge to put a fool back in his place because the law makes a victim of the original transgression the victim then.

I have been an avid meditator before and that protection from my transgressors just getting dealt with and put out of my way is what I Love.

So the JUSTICE is my main motivation and reason.

It's been said that as a group if some of us arn't meditating we are letting the whole side down by depriving it of Power.

I'm committed to fighting the enemy and advancing. That said I do have my struggles to keep it up. It's an on and off struggle but the consistency in practice is getting more consistent.

We are a Spiritual Army here and a great team.

People invest in material things that you cannot take with you. You are your soul and you always have you.

Your Soul is the only thing you really have and own when you think of it.

So as my footer says. You do it for yourself and it's the best investment a person can make to meditate.

My motivation for meditation is simply
power
Power to accomplish my goals.

Personal Growth said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is a low level of Spirituality and mental advancement nowadays because of the enemy.

I mean this occultic knowledge of the mind and soul has been forcibly removed and kept hidden from society.

I've come across many Wicca and New Age enthusiasts that are all in. But they're fully comitted to spirituality and Law of Attraction principles that have enemy corruption in them.

I like the mind power information out there but it doesn't give a proper explanation why and how this is so. Namely Satan and the Gods being advanced and putting this same consciousness and holographic nature with the energetic astral within us.

I'm an introvert and have attracted bullies when the other kids thought it strange I'd like to go off on my own for peace and solitude.

My main love of meditation is for the JUSTICE that gets served automatically to those that try to transgress upon you.

Luckily we live in a society which protects us lawfully from harmful individuals. But it cuts both ways you are not allowed to dish out revenge to put a fool back in his place because the law makes a victim of the original transgression the victim then.

I have been an avid meditator before and that protection from my transgressors just getting dealt with and put out of my way is what I Love.

It's been said that as a group if some of us arn't meditating we are letting the whole side down by depriving it of Power.

I'm committed to fighting the enemy and advancing. That said I do have my struggles to keep it up. It's an on and off struggle but the consistency in practice is getting more consistent.

People invest in material things that you cannot take with you. You are your soul and you always have you.

So as my footer says. You do it for yourself and it's the best investment a person can make to meditate.

Thank you for your post HP; excellent timing. Very comforting to know that I am on the right path in terms of changing how I see myself.

HSF

LightAlgur said:
My motivation for meditation is simply
power
Power to accomplish my goals.

Personal Growth said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Agreed

Rejoin666 said:
I felt heavily disempowered when I rejoined yesterday and felt how my energy and power reduced to half of what i am used to (even after doing rtr, 300 vibrations of surya , aura of protection etc) . I have now come to the conclusion that this is NOT the true path. I hereby leave this bullshit behind now and forever. FUCK

Monkey want banana, Satan give me banana, or he no give banana? Monkey confused. Monkey be leaving cause monkey important. Monkey felt no happy when it saw that climbing the banana tree tire it. Monkey very advance and denounce you all.

No banana, and monkey will not be your friend. Call back monkey when you want give it infinite banana supply cause monkey important.

Monkey sad nobody wants him as friend, monkey wants know oral or written dedication. Monkey very loyal, but need free banana. Otherwise monkey backstab and leave ok?

Monkey no understand why dedication does not cause a permanent cocaine effect. Monkey use Satan and Aliens to serve him for infinite banana. If alien friend no give banana, monkey leave for ever and ever, which in monkey hours is about 8 until the next dedication.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rejoin666 said:
IMonkey very loyal, but need free banana. Otherwise monkey backstab and leave ok?
For Hells sake, where are these muppets coming from?

This is just an insight to the people of the current century, their ungratefulness, parasitic and wrongly ego, and mental illness, and how disrespectful a species that in many ways only resembles a monkey has become.

Drugs plus the entitlement syndromes of this era and mass weakness, has created these creatures en masse.

This is also the center of our moral system today known as "humanism".

They want to use Satan for free banana and when they find out they can't, they become angry.

Just the casual gibs me dat cause im such important as per usual.

Mostly, these are approved for the lolz and for people to see how some "people" try to treat Satanism and understand their stance better.

It would be also interesting to consider the reality - imagine "everyone" joining us and "Elitism going out" as some preachers of decay have said in their xian comma have claimed is the correct way.

Then we will just become an ape colony and nothing else. Quite a few people are better staying away from us and this is nothing to lament about.

Rejoin666 said:
I felt heavily disempowered when I rejoined yesterday and felt how my energy and power reduced to half of what i am used to (even after doing rtr, 300 vibrations of surya , aura of protection etc) . I have now come to the conclusion that this is NOT the true path. I hereby leave this bullshit behind now and forever. FUCK YOU.
monkey-falling.gif

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
their ungreatfulness
Mostly, these are approved for the lolz and for people to see how some "people" try to treat Satanism and understand their stance better.
Sorry, did you mean 'ungratefulness'?

I don't have the ability to even lol at these because, in my opinion, this dilutes our forum somewhat. I personally come here to learn and to gather food for thought. Here one can read and discuss topics that are immediately banned everywhere else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Quite a few people are better staying away from us and this is nothing to lament about.
Sure. I think Satanism isn't like a popular consumer brand that everyone is just able to buy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
imagine "everyone" joining us and "Elitism going out"
Reminds me of that plastic greylover-darkness-whatever troll and those damn vacuous replies to nearly all sermons, also those relentless suggestions to do some rituals in order to make "everyone" join us.

Lol keep it coming
Need some fun every now and then
Rejoin666 said:
You are right hooded cobra. I did come back to Enki today at 18:00 o clock. It was1 hour after that you said I would re-dedicate. This is scary indeed....:O its as if I cannot choose to re-join or nor but that it is predetermined within me.
I guess you are right. I did behave like a monkey. And I have now seriously asked Satan to forgive me and give me another chance for the last time. Btw, just so you know, there is that blackbird pecking at my window again (probably a sign from Enki). Anyways, going for an RTR right now. I will NEVER leave again since I believe that if you join Satanism you can never leave again (i do see 666 everywhere I go). HAIL SATAN.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rejoin666 said:
I felt heavily disempowered when I rejoined yesterday and felt how my energy and power reduced to half of what i am used to (even after doing rtr, 300 vibrations of surya , aura of protection etc) . I have now come to the conclusion that this is NOT the true path. I hereby leave this bullshit behind now and forever. FUCK

Monkey want banana, Satan give me banana, or he no give banana? Monkey confused. Monkey be leaving cause monkey important. Monkey felt no happy when it saw that climbing the banana tree tire it. Monkey very advance and denounce you all.

No banana, and monkey will not be your friend. Call back monkey when you want give it infinite banana supply cause monkey important.

Monkey sad nobody wants him as friend, monkey wants know oral or written dedication. Monkey very loyal, but need free banana. Otherwise monkey backstab and leave ok?

Monkey no understand why dedication does not cause a permanent cocaine effect. Monkey use Satan and Aliens to serve him for infinite banana. If alien friend no give banana, monkey leave for ever and ever, which in monkey hours is about 8 until the next dedication.

LMFAOOO!

Oh my God
This is unbelievable . I have been seeing videos of Jews who are travelling to India and making their own little ghettos here and calling it mini Israel and smoking pot all day and meditating and they act so woke . And I just asked Lord Satan why is it that they are using our knowledge those fucking aliens. They deserve to be destoryed, we have to show no mercy at all. Now I understand exactly what they are...bunch of delusional cunts lying to themselves . I guess Lord Satan does answer when you make really deep connection with Him.
For the past one month I have been hitting the gym, eating clean, cold turkey on antidepressants,sleeping pills,brown sugar,alcohol and just kept meditating and praying to Lord Satan.
And I would say I am totally clean now and never been better. I cry to lord Satan everynight thanking him for coming in my life and accepting me. And now from how my life is changing to fast all of a sudden I guess he has finally considered me one of his own
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

Dahaarkan said:
I get the feel this comes from a comment I made :lol:

In my personal opinion lying to oneself has a place in Satanism. Like all things it's down to how it is done and what for. Lying to yourself that you are a god when in reality you are not will cause problems for you.

But lying to yourself that you are becoming a better person or that you are succeeding (even if you aren't), would help program one's mind for success, wouldn't you agree?

Not that just telling yourself that you are succeeding is enough for actual success one still has to put in the work to make it happen. But getting into that mindset helps tremendously in my opinion. The effort is wasted if one allows a negative mindset to deconstruct all the work they put in. This is fixed by lying.

By smiling at the mirror even when you are miserable. By telling yourself that you can do it, even when you can't. By telling yourself that you will succeed even when it seems impossible.

Hello ,
I have been doing the same. It helps build confidence in general life and in fighting the enemy but do remind yourself every so often that we are not even a fraction of what God feels like. Just do it because we have been made to feel evil, weak and dark because apparently we sell our souls for whatever we have. Just remind yourself of our heritage. I pray to Lord Satan everyday for the lives of the warlocks and witches(even the ones that died) and I have promised myself to avenge their death and bring back a Satanic world. You should only think of yourself as a god when you feel weak , when everyone around you wants to drag you down to their level of frequency, at that moment my brother/sister close your eyes and visualise clearly of what you magic have been able to accomplish and how it made you feel and I always feel my kindalini rising very strongly at that moment and it is at that moment that I close my eyes , visualise our father and tell him that HE has given me power, he trusted in me and it is my duty to give back to him as he is my true father.
And yesterday I cried to Lord Satan because I just couldn't accept the fact that these christians had Templars and societies that would literally die for a false God , Muslims who would blow up themselves for their fake God and all we get is low life drug addicts who don't show shit about Satanism and think they sould their soul and now deserve money, fame and whatnot and still curse Lord Satan's name or we get these schizophrenic psychotic idiots who didn't get themselves treated and "hear" voices from Satan asking them to kill someone.
We are all we have.
Hail Satan

Wasting time with this guy my brother/sister.
He literally eats and speaks kakablech.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Rejoin666 said:
You are right hooded cobra. I did come back to Enki today at 18:00 o clock. It was1 hour after that you said I would re-dedicate. This is scary indeed....:O its as if I cannot choose to re-join or nor but that it is predetermined within me.
I guess you are right. I did behave like a monkey. And I have now seriously asked Satan to forgive me and give me another chance for the last time. Btw, just so you know, there is that blackbird pecking at my window again (probably a sign from Enki). Anyways, going for an RTR right now. I will NEVER leave again since I believe that if you join Satanism you can never leave again (i do see 666 everywhere I go). HAIL SATAN

This forum is not to be used like Facebook where you can spout your qualms and receive sympathy from strangers. This is an SS forum, we accept nothing but the absolute best of dedicated Satanists. Not every SS we have is present here, nor will they.

When you respect Satan for who He is instead of what He'll do for you, you might earn respected placement here from members and the others here more like me in stance. Until then, I hope you learn what you need to to overcome the enemy programming that suffered us your foolishness.
Let's not have this happen again, yes? Welcome back, we have work to do. The Blackbird wants you to get started. It is not a normal bird. Now get moving.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rejoin666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love when you lol people like that, it makes me cry

LightAlgur said:
Lol keep it coming
Need some fun every now and then
Rejoin666 said:
I guess you are right. I did behave like a monkey. And I have now seriously asked Satan to forgive me and give me another chance for the last time. Btw, just so you know, there is that blackbird pecking at my window again (probably a sign from Enki). Anyways, going for an RTR right now. I will NEVER leave again since I believe that if you join Satanism you can never leave again (i do see 666 everywhere I go). HAIL SATAN.

Well apparently this person just left again and of course wrote the big denouncing messages as per usual, slandering Satan and the Gods.

There was no banana deal, so monkey went bananas and denounced us all, this is footage of the latest spiels where he was like attacking us again:

iu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back