Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full SS Calendar for 2019

Bellow are the links with the new Calendars I just made. A member mentioned Peru as well; I checked it and I noticed it's in the Southern Hemisphere (not in the Northern one as the current Calendars say). As a result, I created a new Calendar for Peru (+ Ecuador) as well. Just so everyone in that area is relaxed, the only thing that changed with this new Calendar are the 8 Sabbaths. Everything else is the same.

It doesn't say what day in November is the earliest the Necronomicon meditation on the sacral can be done. I'm guessing the 18th or 19th. Is this right?

ZmajEriksson said:
It doesn't say what day in November is the earliest the Necronomicon meditation on the sacral can be done. I'm guessing the 18th or 19th. Is this right?
Indeed you're right, it can be started from the 18th-19th of November, with Mars entering Scorpio.

So for when the places that currently have DST is over in a few months do we just subtract an hour or are the times in the calendars already set up according to this?

Helena Orstem
https://www.dreamcalendars.com/calendar/2020

bigdreams said:
So for when the places that currently have DST is over in a few months do we just subtract an hour or are the times in the calendars already set up according to this?

Helena Orstem
I believe Lydia said that the calendars take this into account. Feel free also to double-check this by comparing the time with an online site like https://lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp. It should end up giving you the same results even after the timezone change. :)

bigdreams said:

Helena Orstem

As Shael stated, the times are adjusted so there is no need to calculate anything. This is why the calendars for locations that observe daylight savings state on the final page that they are for daylight savings, meaning the times are adjusted :)

Yesterday as I was doing the Calendars for South America, I learnt Brazil is not going to change the clock on the 5th of November like it was 'supposed' to. Last year when I did the Calendars for 2019, the source I used for the Daylight Saving Times still had Brazil listed..

All in all, it's good I saw this in time to announce it here.

Everyone from Brazil who is currently using a DST Calendar, should download the non-DST calendar from the same time zone.

So people currently using UTC-3 DST (Brazil) should download this file: UTC-3 (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay)

...and people using UTC-4 DST (Brazil) should download this file: UTC-4 (Brazil, Venezuela, etc.)

ThomaSsS said:
Yesterday as I was doing the Calendars for South America, I learnt Brazil is not going to change the clock on the 5th of November like it was 'supposed' to. Last year when I did the Calendars for 2019, the source I used for the Daylight Saving Times still had Brazil listed..

All in all, it's good I saw this in time to announce it here.

Everyone from Brazil who is currently using a DST Calendar, should download the non-DST calendar from the same time zone.

So people currently using UTC-3 DST (Brazil) should download this file: UTC-3 (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay)

...and people using UTC-4 DST (Brazil) should download this file: UTC-4 (Brazil, Venezuela, etc.)

I just downloaded the 2019 UTC+2 and it’s great and don’t forget to do a UTC+2 for 2020 because you got brothers in Egypt. :)

Thanks.

ZmajEriksson said:
When can we expect a 2020 version?

I'd wager to state as a Yuletide gift or Saturnalia(Dec. 25th) gift. Be kinda nice as the holiday is coming up.

Either way it's nice to know ahead of time as some dates pop up immediately like January 10th being the first lunar eclipse. Might just be the date of the new ritual we plan on doing for the psychic barrier crushing.

Lydia said:
Lydia said:
alandaleb10 said:
Which one should i download for egypt

Egypt is the same time zone as South Africa, and recently abolished DST, so it will be the same one for South Africa:

UTC+2 (South Africa)

We will make sure for next year's calendar, to be more specific in each link so it's easier to know which one to download :)

Actually, Egypt and South Africa are in different hemispheres, I didn't realize that with my first reply. Use the SA one for now, and keep in mind the holidays are reversed. We are going to make a calendar specifically for Egypt for next years edition, as there are a handful of members from there :)

Thank you

Lydia said:
Lydia said:
alandaleb10 said:
Which one should i download for egypt

Egypt is the same time zone as South Africa, and recently abolished DST, so it will be the same one for South Africa:

UTC+2 (South Africa)

We will make sure for next year's calendar, to be more specific in each link so it's easier to know which one to download :)

Actually, Egypt and South Africa are in different hemispheres, I didn't realize that with my first reply. Use the SA one for now, and keep in mind the holidays are reversed. We are going to make a calendar specifically for Egypt for next years edition, as there are a handful of members from there :)

Hello Lydia how are you?
Do you maby know if there are any other SS members here in SA that are real truely SS? I really want to be a part of a Coven. It would mean the world to me if i can find other SS members.
Thank you

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Lydia said:
Lydia said:

UTC+2 (South Africa)

Hello Lydia how are you?
Do you maby know if there are any other SS members here in SA that are real truely SS? I really want to be a part of a Coven. It would mean the world to me if i can find other SS members.
Thank you
You should not look for SS to meet physically because it's dangerous and useless. Useless because you're still at a mental and spiritual maturity that is low, and even if you found some SS they would all be at around your level( only non-serious SS go around looking for others to meet) and all you would do with them would be to waste time and most likely increase your delusions. This is the hard truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back