Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race Awakening Ritual For 4th, 5th, 6th of June

Because i noticed on another posting that the word RAH is a kike word for evil and yes i am of mixed White European/Black carribean extraction. On the Carribean side i have learnt that they and Black Ameicans are indigenous aboriginal indian origin and that those walking shit_house kikes enslaved them
here in the americas, so i do not subscribe to the african thing at all whatsover and never will. Those that push the african american agenda are either jews/crypto proxys for jews i would nomore follow that agenda than renameing Europeans afro europeans.

modified version

n The Name of Satan, we call forth the Powers of Hell, our Pagan Gods,
the True Gods of the Black Race to come forth and manifest themselves.
Satan, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, we ask you to bestow your powers upon us.
Awaken all of our Black People to the Jewish menace that works to enslave
and to destroy us. Incite our Black People into action against them.
Instill Black Ancestral Pride. Awaken our Black Brothers and Sisters to
the Menace of Christianity, Islam, and related Jewish programs so that
they all may be completely and thoroughly destroyed forever.
Open the Eyes of all Black People worldwide so they can
recognize and identify and know the truth about the Jewish menace
that works to enslave the entire world. Praise, Honor and Glory be given to You,
Our True Father and to Our Original Pagan Gods!!

To the Hook nosed Tay Sachs Kike trolls

We will Never Forgive Never Forget

Heil Hitler

HAIL SATANfile

slyscorpion said:
I thought Ancient Egypt was white btw (no offense to anyone) and Hitler was I believe Ramses the 3rd I am confused but yeah I wish all the Blacks luck too you really need it. Of course I wish my white brothers and sisters luck too. It does feel good to do this ritual.

Hail Satan

Early and Mid Egypt was White yes, but towards the end of it where Egypt was shrinking and was gradually deserted or thinned out by war, many Black people believed in said pantheon so it's very deeply embed into their soul and for good reason right now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all our Warriors and Satanic Family.

Due to being busy on work and JoS related work, we will keep this brief. As everyone understands the Race Awakening is of paramount importance. This ritual is to be coupled with an RTR on these days, ie, the Final RTR.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

It's imperative as many people as possible take part in this ritual. This was done again in March, so this will reinforce the energies from there and all the times we have done this.

For more elaborate answers to questions and the post from last time, please do check here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18398

Black Members will be able to do their own ritual, which is very important in waking up the Black Gentiles so that we can move ahead into a better understanding of self preservation and going better for everyone involved.

Ritual to Incite Black Awareness and Action:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180214044011/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Lastly, good and exciting news are coming on more than one areas. We have been working on some things which everyone is going to be pleased about. Will be a few days. As such we have been really time pressed. Soon these rituals will also be put in webpages (as will come many other updates). Until now the resources below should suffice.

Ritual to Incite White Awareness and Action

Either write or carve the following Runes:

Óðal Sól Óss

uaKzz6y.png

Pronunctiation: [OOOOOOO-TH-AAAAA-LLLLL] - [SSSSS-OOOOO-LLLLL] - [OSSSSS]

*If someone cannot carve or write the Runes, or consecrate with blood, just very intently vibrate these and it should be perfectly fine!

The Runes can be carved into wood, or written on paper. If you carve the Runes, vibrate each Rune while you are carving it. To increase the power of the Runes, when performing this ritual for the first time, you can stain them with your blood. Given the dire situation of our race, this ritual needs all the power we can give it. If staining in blood, this should only be done one time. You should be continuously vibrating the name of the Rune when staining it. There are different ways of vibrating the Runes. Feel free to use whatever suits you.

The combinations of everyone performing the ritual will come together in power. To repeat this ritual, just focus on your carved or written Runes and vibrate them as follows below. Your Rune board or paper should be securely stored in a safe place and only taken out when performing this ritual.

THE RITUAL

Raise your energies. [See link below], and recite the following prayer:

In The Name of Satan, we call forth the Powers of Hell, the Original, and True Gods of the White Race to come forth and manifest themselves. Satan, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast Fathered the White Aryan Race that reflects in Thine own image and likeness, we ask you to bestow your powers upon us. Awaken all of our White Aryan People to the Jewish menace that works to destroy us. Incite our White Aryan People into action. Instill our White Aryan Ancestral Pride. Awaken our White Aryan Brothers and Sisters to the Menace of Christianity,Islam, and related Jewish programs so that they all may be completely and thoroughly destroyed forever. Bestow the Power of Your Protection to our White Race and White Children worldwide. Praise, Honor and Glory be given to You, Our True Father and to Our Original Gods!! We are Your Direct Descendants and Children!!

The above prayer can be either recited out loud or in your mind.

Now, vibrate Óðal, Sól,Óss, 88 times, while focusing on your Runes.

You vibrate these together, not separately.

Óðal, Sól, Óss is one round, then Óðal, Sól, Óss...

When you are finished, recite the following with intent:

All White People are now racially aware
All White People are critically aware of the Jewish problem
All White People are taking action to secure the existence of our White Race
All White People are working towards a secure future for our White Children

Vibrate SATANAS

Then close the ritual by stating: HAIL SATAN AND HIS WHITE RACE FOREVER!!

______

Links:

For those of you who are experienced, you can raise your energies doing whatever works for you.
Raising Your Energies: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm
Pdf copy of The Runic Kabalah: http://web.archive.org/web/20150603001921/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf
Audio Mp3 Zip File of the Runic Kabalah: http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zipJoS Webpage of the Runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Wait... I was not able to meditate this week. Can i still do the ritual?

Sorry. I should do the RTR's but i'm not always able to or i'm too lazy. :(
I should meditate way more! I should kick my lazy ass! I should fight for Satan's army!
Please help me with the 40 days program. Please tell me to start meditating like fuck. Please tell me to stop being lazy. Please motivate me. :(

I understand that 88 means Hail Hitler because H is the eighth letter in the alphabet. What else does 88 mean. I saw Gematria info, but I'd like a factual Satanic perspective.

Thanks hp for your reply, my worries are now relieved to some extent. Although still worried because this days the jewish media here in philippines is constantly promoting race mixing. A few months ago a tv reality show even promoted how a European man had to convert to islam in order to marry a muslim filipina. God they were praising them this same Tv show called "kapuso mo jesica soho" has kept promoting stories of filipinos marrying foreigners. And many other Tv shows to. Its good to know that race mixing is not that much practiced here in my country, thank you for clarifying this hp cobra. I guess I just have to stick to the final rtr for now.

Hail satan.

tyrantmage said:
Thanks hp for your reply, my worries are now relieved to some extent. Although still worried because this days the jewish media here in philippines is constantly promoting race mixing. A few months ago a tv reality show even promoted how a European man had to convert to islam in order to marry a muslim filipina. God they were praising them this same Tv show called "kapuso mo jesica soho" has kept promoting stories of filipinos marrying foreigners. And many other Tv shows to. Its good to know that race mixing is not that much practiced here in my country, thank you for clarifying this hp cobra. I guess I just have to stick to the final rtr for now.

Hail satan.
Even if the Media promote it what matter is that is not practiced a lot. Here in Europe it's a big problem because the jews really brainwashed a lot both Blacks and Whites for a long time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back