Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Things

Ol argedco luciftias

This is NOT christianism! Yezidis don't follow your strange christian ideas, or think/work within the confines of christian rules/ideas. Yezidis are from "Adam" because the name of the original first human ever made on Earth has been called "Adamu" for close to a million years, or maybe even more that's what it was always called. Look at the ancient Sumerian tablets and some of the oldest in Egypt too, they are several hundreds of thousands of years old and they wrote on them that these are new copies made to preserve information from older tablets that were at that time already hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of years old. "Adamu" has always been the name of the first man, for millions of years this was the name.

Just because some christian steals the name and writes his own story around it, does not mean that people who still remember and use the true meaning of that name have anything at all to do with the christian story which was made a million years later.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
...human history...

Since this thread isn't that important; well exactly how far does human history extend?

Mageson pointed out in another thread to me about half-a million years ago by Sumerian standards. The jewish erez rav documentation states 976 generations or 139,687 years ago before (((they))) inserted themselves in it.

I just find it, strange that Satan being about 540,000 Earth years old, would exist or be here before than. I mean there is even evidence of high millions of years old in certain things. Kinda begs the question what it all was in a proper time line.

I know I'm asking a lot but mind leading me to the right path.

Gear88 said:
I don't agree that Satan is only 540,000 years old. I think he is older than that! Because there's evidence of human existence, and I mean modern humans not just advanced monkeys, on earth going back at least a few million years. Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson spent their entire lives gathering all kinds of evidence and artifacts of this and combining it into a book called Forbidden Archaeology that is like more than a 1,000 pages long of this evidence. There is also a shortened/condensed version of this book called The Hidden History of the Human Race that is only about 400 pages. Satan created humans, so if humans are millions of years old, possibly even tens of millions of years old as much of the evidence shows, then Satan can't only be half a million years old. You can find both these books in my link and read about it for yourself.

Remember the enemy has erased the entire history of the world since the beginning of time and replaced it all with their bible stories. To the point that most people are only aware of a couple thousand years of history. And what they know of that couple thousand years is 99% lies, so they really only know a couple hundred years of history and even that is all lies. The Rothschilds own the Smithsonian museum where most ancient artifacts have all been sent to, and they got caught by the US Coastguard dumping thousands of artifacts straight into the Atlantic Ocean. Before that, they would burn and smash all the artifacts, and throw them in the ocean sometimes. Like they did with the skeletons of the giants from the Moundbuilder civilization. One of the largest and most advanced civilizations from ancient America, it was equal to Egypt. And it was totally full of skeletons there that were 10-20 feet tall. People now are only 6 feet tall for you metric people, or less than that if they're asian. These skeletons and artifacts were all taken by the Smithsonian, and were all immediately burnt down to ashes. The christians have done this all over the entire planet for 2 thousand years to erase every trace of history. But they can't clean away every bit of the truth, so there is still evidence left of what the true history is.

...history...

Sounds quite interesting millions to tens of millions. Does remind me a bit of reading Hindu number calculations and finding situations calculating numbers in the trillions for states reached by the Gods. Certain attributes of Shiva and Gods. Brahmas sleep cycles or stuff like that not sure if it would be considered cosmological data or whatnot

Anyways what I find strange is the lack of technological development. Perhaps I shouldn't say this as they were advanced in their own way and whatnot. But what about something like some sort of ancient smartphone. I know telepathy and whatnot but it seems to me like modern day science laughs even at advanced evidence cause it's not technology.

I guess I'm humanizing our ancients too much and delving too much into sci-fi/sci-fantasy. But I do find it strange kinda like the Grey mummies that they find them with metallic plates and metallic rings on their bodies and it seems so simple that it begs the question how does that technology even manipulate a person if it has no circuitry, chips or crystalline layers of data manipulation hooking them up to computers(matrix/matrices).

I guess what I'm trying to state is in all the millions of years. Why did the human race evolve the way it did in our modern times without the grand development of computer technologies. And when I mean computer technologies I mean scary advanced shit that makes even the most advanced modern computer look like utter shit in comparison. Some sort of spirit-tech optical crystalline circuit board free energy system.

I think in the end I'm sci-fi/sci-fan and humanizing things to our so-called modern perspective. What can I say I do like technology and whatnot. I guess what I'm trying to state is what did technology mean to the ancients. And why did with SO MUCH time did it take so long to advance the Earth. Why wasn't the Earth a fledgling civilization with billions of humans and entities living across the Globe with spiritually and technology and space fleet. It almost seems like humans were worthless and couldn't defend themselves from enemy extraterrestrial forces. As in did we even stand a chance at backing up the Gods in the fight.

This is NOT christianism! Yezidis don't follow your strange christian ideas, or think/work within the confines of christian rules/ideas. Yezidis are from "Adam" because the name of the original first human ever made on Earth has been called "Adamu" for close to a million years, or maybe even more that's what it was always called. Look at the ancient Sumerian tablets and some of the oldest in Egypt too, they are several hundreds of thousands of years old and they wrote on them that these are new copies made to preserve information from older tablets that were at that time already hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of years old. "Adamu" has always been the name of the first man, for millions of years this was the name.

Just because some christian steals the name and writes his own story around it, does not mean that people who still remember and use the true meaning of that name have anything at all to do with the christian story which was made a million years later.
In Father's black book he mentions "Sons of Adam". Does that mean all humans are related to Adam, the first human? Wouldn't that be incest?

SageOfSixPaths said:

In Father's black book he mentions "Sons of Adam". Does that mean all humans are related to Adam, the first human? Wouldn't that be incest?

Adam is the sumerian word for humans and humanity as I know

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back