Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sunlight and power

"hmm assisting the jews hmm" XD.

"hmm white male, just because my skin turns darker does not change this fact come on man hmm"

I jest, but it is just a tad odd on the bad side of odd, how you wrote that. I assume you could be in the "affirmational mode" and are reading up on the JoS daily which is only positive, but you should still lighten up dude and try to express and understand your soul/emotions aside from responsibilities. Don't be so cut and paste with how you are.[/quote]

I dont exactly understand what you mean by a, "tad odd on the bad side?".
I also dont know what you mean by the "affermational mode", could you explain a little better?
I am 20 years old, tommorrow is actually my birthday. I've been a spiritual satanist for 10 years and spent an hour in meditation every single day for at least an hour, and participated in every single Reverse Torah Ritual their has ever been. So to say that I need to understand myself and my soul better, honestly feels like an insult man. I am the strongest and most dedicated spiritual Satanist I've ever met in person. I preform Kundalini Yoga daily, preform gymnastics and practice marital arts. I preform telekinesis and pyrokinesis every night.
I am not intending to brag, as I have been working on being less egotistical in the eyes of others, I am just expressing to you the type person I am and the life that I live. I'm letting you know that I have my responsibilities and priorities straight.
You said I need to lighten up, but I believe you are making the assumption that my tone is serious because of the way I type. In real life I am am a laid back, chill as fuck kinda dude, although people usually dont assume this becasue of the strong, and almost to confident type of energy I give off. Right now im just chilling on the couch in my livingroom watching some tv, eating 2 bananas and drinking a can of pepsi lol
Don't get me wrong, I understand that their are a plethora of other spiritual Satanists stronger and more advanced than me.

Please get back to me, I really want to know what you meant by those statements.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back