Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need to take recenge

Νίκος

I will be soon
:cry: My "friends" betrayed me really bad and I want to use black magic against them !Can you guide me in this?I haven't done black magic in the past and i am not sure how it will go!
Keep in mind that i know how to control the energy and i have a stong aura of protection so I am not afraid of getting influenced from the negative energy
I just want your guidance to do it 100% effectively!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file
Black magick guide inside. Remember to clean your aura with raum or Suryae afterwards.

Maybe you should do a standard ritual and let your guardian demon know your intentions. Though i tried this before and it did not happen...

Νίκος said:
I will be soon
:cry: My "friends" betrayed me really bad and I want to use black magic against them !Can you guide me in this?I haven't done black magic in the past and i am not sure how it will go!
Keep in mind that i know how to control the energy and i have a stong aura of protection so I am not afraid of getting influenced from the negative energy
-Make sure to keep a very clear image of the person(s) you are cursing. Their face, body, everything. The more clearly you can visualize it, the more effectively you will be able to direct the energies.

-Every day before you do the working, take a few minutes to think back to the time where they betrayed you. Right now your anger may still be fresh, but depending on your personality it could fade midway through the working. It's important that you keep the hatred strong while you do the working, so always first think back to what they did and renew your anger. Visualizing yourself dyed in red energy also helps with this.

-To add to the previous point, while this applies not only to black magick, but to every working of magick in general, it is still very important - stay focused. From the point where you start the working each day, up until you finish it for the day, do not let yourself be distracted. Focus fully on the working and on the desired result.

-After you are done, make absolutely sure to sufficiently clean yourself. Every time.

-If at all possible, do the working late at night when you know your friends are asleep. People are easier to influence and work magick on while they are sleeping.

-Start the working during the waning moon on a saturday or tuesday, while the moon is in a favorable sign. The 18th this month is a good date to start. Also if you have the convenience to choose the time you start freely, I would recommend going to https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and choosing a location near you to find out the planetary hours for the day. And then do it during nighttime in the hour of Mars or Saturn for maximum power. On every following day also, you can do it during the hour of Mars or Saturn at nighttime to really get the most power possible. If this is not an option for you it will still work, this is just in case you want to be a bit of a perfectionist. You should try to the best of your ability to always do it at night, though, even if you miss the favorable planetary hours sometimes.

-And most importantly above all, do the working with confidence. Know that they will meet the fate you decide. Every time after finishing the working, take a deep breath and as you exhale slowly, know that you have succeeded once more. Usually I tend to state "Hail Satan Forever" after I am done, to honor Him as the one who has given us these tools and powers.

I wish you the best of luck with your spell. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Make sure your Astrological timing favors black magick. A waining non-VoC moon is usually preferable, and waining in Scorpio or Capricorn is even better. Make sure to check your spiritual calendar since power dates for black magick are listed there.

As to how you carry out the working, you will likely want to use the Elder Furthark runes as those are the safest and most versatile. You probably know not to involve Sanskrit or Saturn squares with black magick as results can be grim for the caster.

Jack said:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file
Black magick guide inside. Remember to clean your aura with raum or Suryae afterwards.
I had this pdf in my old device but I changed it got lost! Thank you fir sharing this with me because it has very useful things there if i remember correctly! :)

EasternFireLion666 said:
Maybe you should do a standard ritual and let your guardian demon know your intentions. Though i tried this before and it did not happen...
I will keep it my mind thank you! :)

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
I will be soon
-Make sure to keep a very clear image of the person(s) you are cursing. Their face, body, everything. The more clearly you can visualize it, the more effectively you will be able to direct the energies.

-Every day before you do the working, take a few minutes to think back to the time where they betrayed you. Right now your anger may still be fresh, but depending on your personality it could fade midway through the working. It's important that you keep the hatred strong while you do the working, so always first think back to what they did and renew your anger. Visualizing yourself dyed in red energy also helps with this.

-To add to the previous point, while this applies not only to black magick, but to every working of magick in general, it is still very important - stay focused. From the point where you start the working each day, up until you finish it for the day, do not let yourself be distracted. Focus fully on the working and on the desired result.

-After you are done, make absolutely sure to sufficiently clean yourself. Every time.

-If at all possible, do the working late at night when you know your friends are asleep. People are easier to influence and work magick on while they are sleeping.

-Start the working during the waning moon on a saturday or tuesday, while the moon is in a favorable sign. The 18th this month is a good date to start. Also if you have the convenience to choose the time you start freely, I would recommend going to https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and choosing a location near you to find out the planetary hours for the day. And then do it during nighttime in the hour of Mars or Saturn for maximum power. On every following day also, you can do it during the hour of Mars or Saturn at nighttime to really get the most power possible. If this is not an option for you it will still work, this is just in case you want to be a bit of a perfectionist. You should try to the best of your ability to always do it at night, though, even if you miss the favorable planetary hours sometimes.

-And most importantly above all, do the working with confidence. Know that they will meet the fate you decide. Every time after finishing the working, take a deep breath and as you exhale slowly, know that you have succeeded once more. Usually I tend to state "Hail Satan Forever" after I am done, to honor Him as the one who has given us these tools and powers.

I wish you the best of luck with your spell. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
:) Thank you very much Shael for this huge amount of information that you provided me with !!Due to the fact I am truly a perfectionist it is really important for me to do my spell with the maximum effectiveness possible ;)

Scion of Atlantis said:
Make sure your Astrological timing favors black magick. A waining non-VoC moon is usually preferable, and waining in Scorpio or Capricorn is even better. Make sure to check your spiritual calendar since power dates for black magick are listed there.

As to how you carry out the working, you will likely want to use the Elder Furthark runes as those are the safest and most versatile. You probably know not to involve Sanskrit or Saturn squares with black magick as results can be grim for the caster.
:) Thank you for your advise !Do you have any recommendations fir the runes!I was thinking to use the #3Thaur rune x108 repetitions.

Gor a work to be efficient, your soul has also to be strong, stronger than the souls of your friends. When you are more advanced, the advantantages are multiple. You can manipulate a bigger and bigger amount of energy, your mind is stronger which means that your focus is deeper and more effective, which will give more power to the work.

Also, you said your "friends" betrayed you. I would say don't curse all of them in the same time. You would need shitlots of energy to efficiently curse all of them in the same time. Curse them one by one. When you are done with the first one and the results materialised, start again the spell with the next "friend".

If you see that the spells are not efficient, what you can do is to either ask a Demon to help you with this, either to wait until you are way more advanced because you can try the most powerful spell possible, if you aren't strong enough, the results won't be as you desired. But if you are confident that you are strong enough, then wait for the moon in Scorpion or Capricorn and go ahead. Don't forget to create an afirmation which is short, simple and clear, to specify clearly what you want to happen.

Νίκος said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

:) Thank you for your advise !Do you have any recommendations fir the runes!I was thinking to use the #3Thaur rune x108 repetitions.
Most of the runes can be used for different black magick purposes. For revenge spells I'd say do Isa, Jera, and Tiwaz. Especially Tiwaz since it is a rune of vengeance. Do 111 reps on each to make the energies tie in with 333 and therefore 9, the number of endings.

Best of luck, with black magick, just remember to feel no regret, doubt, or remorse for what you will be doing to your victim, you are simply acting as an extension of nature's justice.

The Alchemist7 said:
Gor a work to be efficient, your soul has also to be strong, stronger than the souls of your friends. When you are more advanced, the advantantages are multiple. You can manipulate a bigger and bigger amount of energy, your mind is stronger which means that your focus is deeper and more effective, which will give more power to the work.

Also, you said your "friends" betrayed you. I would say don't curse all of them in the same time. You would need shitlots of energy to efficiently curse all of them in the same time. Curse them one by one. When you are done with the first one and the results materialised, start again the spell with the next "friend".

If you see that the spells are not efficient, what you can do is to either ask a Demon to help you with this, either to wait until you are way more advanced because you can try the most powerful spell possible, if you aren't strong enough, the results won't be as you desired. But if you are confident that you are strong enough, then wait for the moon in Scorpion or Capricorn and go ahead. Don't forget to create an afirmation which is short, simple and clear, to specify clearly what you want to happen.
I see what you mean !But since my "friends" are 2 atheists and one christian i think i can hadle them all the same time (evenmore they are completely unaware of everything in regards to spirituallity soul i so i am sure that someone like me who is a spiritual Satanist for more than 2 years is able to deal with there weak souls!Anyway thank you very much for your helpful advice!

The Alchemist7 said:

Thank you for your advice but i think that since i am a ss for more than 2 years i can hadle with 2 atheists (completely anware of spiritual things/Communists/vegetarians) the same time!

Scion of Atlantis said:
Νίκος said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Most of the runes can be used for different black magick purposes. For revenge spells I'd say do Isa, Jera, and Tiwaz. Especially Tiwaz since it is a rune of vengeance. Do 111 reps on each to make the energies tie in with 333 and therefore 9, the number of endings.

Best of luck, with black magick, just remember to feel no regret, doubt, or remorse for what you will be doing to your victim, you are simply acting as an extension of nature's justice.
I will keep your advice in my mind, thank you!Now regarding what you said about regretting it i am completely sure that i won't!I was so kind/generous/helpful &protecting to them that I am 100% sure that they deserve the worst for what they done to me (several times) and i want them to pay really hard !

I'f you are someone who has a hard time detaching from people it's alot easier than cursing Gentiles. losing friends even those you considerd best is what happens to most of us when we take the strait path. I'm just saying if they did something terrible to you then by all means continue. But keep in mind most friends aren't friends anymore once you learn the truth and it's alot easier to just cut them off as if they don't exist rather than waist your time.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
I'f you are someone who has a hard time detaching from people it's alot easier than cursing Gentiles. losing friends even those you considerd best is what happens to most of us when we take the strait path. I'm just saying if they did something terrible to you then by all means continue. But keep in mind most friends aren't friends anymore once you learn the truth and it's alot easier to just cut them off as if they don't exist rather than waist your time.
What they did hasn't have happened once first and second it hadn't nothing to do with things related to religion or something

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back