Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to know for sure if someone is your soulmate?

ac32598

so I met this boy in florida once through a nasty kike... I didnt know the guy who introduced me to him was jewish at the time and he made sure things didnt go well between me and the guy he brought over but ever since meeting him I cant stop thinking about him and ive felt him connect with me spiritually the jew told me he was jealous and he made sure I wont ever see him again when he told me that I instantly felt that boys spirit within me like he was basically saying I will see him again the jew even went as far as to make a fake fb of him and made him look trashy on it I want to know I fell in love with him and if so how to I draw him into my life the kikes are fighting to keep us separated please any advice greatly appreciated 666 hail satan

iamlucifer666 said:
so I met this boy in florida once through a nasty kike... I didnt know the guy who introduced me to him was jewish at the time and he made sure things didnt go well between me and the guy he brought over but ever since meeting him I cant stop thinking about him and ive felt him connect with me spiritually the jew told me he was jealous and he made sure I wont ever see him again when he told me that I instantly felt that boys spirit within me like he was basically saying I will see him again the jew even went as far as to make a fake fb of him and made him look trashy on it I want to know I fell in love with him and if so how to I draw him into my life the kikes are fighting to keep us separated please any advice greatly appreciated 666 hail satan

You can ask father Satan or another demon if he is your soulmate. I find that if one focuses on Satan and tells him their situation, they can typically get some kind of guidance or sign.

I am not sure soul mates exist it seems like an xtian/New age thinking. There are people we can kind of really eaisly connect with or may be connected with from a past life but this soul mate thing seems to suggest someone is created and destined to be with another person. I am not sure this is true.

In my case it worked out as good friends this time around the person I was with in my most recent past life but I still am not ready to commit or sure there isnt someone better both of us kind of think this way.

This is exactly why I am not sure soul mates exist people change from life to life I learned from this experience that situations and problems tend to repeat due to karma (I dont think some of the same issues happen again in my case though cause I did a freeing the soul on it) BUT people change from life to life in personality and their current experiences in this current life. I much wish that wasnt true this is why it may not work out.

We found a place we hung out in our most recent past life too I think and it just brings a feeling of emptiness like ill never have that again cause when I drive through there I can feel the connection I had with someone you can remember you were driving through the same place before talking dealing with the same shit

There is nothing mystical about it I dont think anything is destined to be until we are free and immortal then we can create a soul mate connection but that is not like the xtian type thoughts this whole soul mate thing has these days.

Oh and you CANNOT let kikes do anything to you just stand up for yourself tell them to fuck off expose them to this guy.

Good Luck

There's no such thing as soul mates or at least i don't believe in them, a soulmate at best would be someone who's perfectly or near compatible with you astrologically, which is possible.
You're most likely attracted to this person, obsessions are also a thing, and is most likely the case when someone is stuck in your mind.

If you want to be with this person then do a working for it, the kike shouldn't be an issue here.

You can also detach from him and move on, this would stop your mind from obsessing over it.
But it's up to you to determine if this is worth it or not for you.

Bind the jew.

You don't need to make a poppet, just use Isa rune, but here is the instructions. If you can't vibrate Isa 108 times, 24 or 60 work as well.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

slyscorpion said:
I am not sure soul mates exist it seems like an xtian/New age thinking. There are people we can kind of really eaisly connect with or may be connected with from a past life but this soul mate thing seems to suggest someone is created and destined to be with another person. I am not sure this is true.

In my case it worked out as good friends this time around the person I was with in my most recent past life but I still am not ready to commit or sure there isnt someone better both of us kind of think this way.

This is exactly why I am not sure soul mates exist people change from life to life I learned from this experience that situations and problems tend to repeat due to karma (I dont think some of the same issues happen again in my case though cause I did a freeing the soul on it) BUT people change from life to life in personality and their current experiences in this current life. I much wish that wasnt true this is why it may not work out.

We found a place we hung out in our most recent past life too I think and it just brings a feeling of emptiness like ill never have that again cause when I drive through there I can feel the connection I had with someone you can remember you were driving through the same place before talking dealing with the same shit

There is nothing mystical about it I dont think anything is destined to be until we are free and immortal then we can create a soul mate connection but that is not like the xtian type thoughts this whole soul mate thing has these days.

Oh and you CANNOT let kikes do anything to you just stand up for yourself tell them to fuck off expose them to this guy.

Good Luck

Obviously the new age spirituality has totally corrupted this concept, a soulmate is someone who in other past lives was your partner and this builds a strong bond between the two souls that can come from many lives ago.

Rook said:
There's no such thing as soul mates or at least i don't believe in them, a soulmate at best would be someone who's perfectly or near compatible with you astrologically, which is possible.
You're most likely attracted to this person, obsessions are also a thing, and is most likely the case when someone is stuck in your mind.

If you want to be with this person then do a working for it, the kike shouldn't be an issue here.

You can also detach from him and move on, this would stop your mind from obsessing over it.
But it's up to you to determine if this is worth it or not for you.
I do think it does exist but it's different than what they say in the mainstream. The soulmate is just someone that you are 100% or at least 90%/80% compatible with, the only problem is that unless you have some planet in your Natal chart that say that you will find your soulmate then your only way to find him is with magic.

slyscorpion said:

Good Luck

Soul mates do exist, just not in the way described by xian and new age bs. I'm referring to some old sermons by HP Maxine. Everyone has one, but I notice that it happens more often in these times, a person can be separated from their soul mate by distance or other circumstances.

Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:

Good Luck

Obviously the new age spirituality has totally corrupted this concept, a soulmate is someone who in other past lives was your partner and this builds a strong bond between the two souls that can come from many lives ago.

Ok got it. I would agree with this if thats the definition of the term I gave my story to tell how yeah you can be with someone in a past life but they can Change in personality enough or you can change enough to be borderline incompatable this is why this destined by the Gods (or YHVH in the Jew age/xtian stuff its the same shit different toilet) thing isnt even possible or likely. It just makes for warm sentaments though.

I still havent gotten all the details or proven anything it may take awhile longer and more meditation but I may post more on this if I ever do indeed figure out who me or her were in a past life that would be interesting since I kind of suspect I came across where I lived then at least I have some place to start.

luis said:
Rook said:
I do think it does exist but it's different than what they say in the mainstream. The soulmate is just someone that you are 100% or at least 90%/80% compatible with, the only problem is that unless you have some planet in your Natal chart that say that you will find your soulmate then your only way to find him is with magic.
I don't buy into this either, so lets say you have this planet/aspect in your natal chart that says you're going to find a soulmate, does the universe just make someone that's perfectly compatible with you the moment you're born, before that or perhaps after?
the same with using magic, it implies that there's already a 'soul mate'

There are however astrological aspects that can bring people into relationships who're quite compatible or synergize well if that's what you meant, spiritual workings can also do this, yes.

The concept of soulmate for me, is when Satan links 2 lovers together at the soul like it's mentioned here:
https://youtu.be/AFi9vVfr5fQ?t=171

i'll be honest i dislike the concept of chasing after or trying to find the 'perfect lover' 1st of all perfection is a goal/thing that always changes.
When it comes to relationships finding people you synergize well with is always good, but i believe if people really want the perfect lover it 1st takes dedication and responsibility to your mate, people are always changing but you don't need to start 100-80% compatible to forge or strive towards being 'perfect lovers'.

Like in the video i linked it said people who're serious about each other.

wotan warrior when I read your answer I felt the chills and I felt his energy I think he was my husband in my past life

iamlucifer666 said:
wotan warrior when I read your answer I felt the chills and I felt his energy I think he was my husband in my past life
Are you a girl or a boy ,because its highly unlikely for a homosexual marriage to have existed in the christian world where there was capitol punishment for such for many centuries till recently .

A soulmate is someone you've been married to continuously over several generations of reincarnating. Most people don't have one, and if you do you'll definitely remember it.

iamlucifer666 said:

I am already committed, I think that before affirming if another member is your soul mate you should advance more and be able to remember some things from your past.

Jack said:
iamlucifer666 said:
Are you a girl or a boy ,because its highly unlikely for a homosexual marriage to have existed in the christian world where there was capitol punishment for such for many centuries till recently .

This would be impossible because I am a heterosexual male.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A soulmate is someone you've been married to continuously over several generations of reincarnating. Most people don't have one, and if you do you'll definitely remember it.

Totally true, that someone in another past life was your partner or lover does not mean that is your soul mate.

Wotanwarrior said:
iamlucifer666 said:

I am already committed, I think that before affirming if another member is your soul mate you should advance more and be able to remember some things from your past.
I think she meant she felt it about the guy she's been thinking about already, and your comment just assured her of what she already felt for him. She isn't feeling it about you :lol:

Wotanwarrior said:
iamlucifer666 said:

I think she means she felt the energy of the guy she loves. lol

Aquarius said:
Wotanwarrior said:
iamlucifer666 said:

I think she means she felt the energy of the guy she loves. lol

LOL, sorry for the misunderstanding.

from enemy entities to Satanists ...

Where is the honey?

Wotanwarrior lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back