Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race Awakening Ritual For 4th, 5th, 6th of June

I thought Ancient Egypt was white btw (no offense to anyone) and Hitler was I believe Ramses the 3rd I am confused but yeah I wish all the Blacks luck too you really need it. Of course I wish my white brothers and sisters luck too. It does feel good to do this ritual.

Hail Satan

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TeachMeErebokinesis said:
Are you supposed to do this if you're not white or black? What if you're Mexican or Asian

Last time I checked Asians, Hindus and Mexicans are racially aware and not at the brink of extinction or race war/permanent displacement from anyone else, so that as stated suffices that the jew programs do collapse simply by the Final RTR about that one.

Are Mexicans going to be a minority in Mexico in 20 years? Or Asians in Asia? Or Hindus in India? There is no racial demographic problem in these places, nor there is anything in sight, and that is a good thing. Are Chinese going to be a minority in China in two decades? Doesn't look like it.

Are Koreans displaced by Blacks or Arabs brought in Korea at alarming rates?

Also, if anyone wants to lay a hand, they can lay a hand by doing either of these rituals to assist with the energy, but these shouldn't include any blood staining of runes for example, as it's unrelated to the purpose.

I have done all rituals myself to help others without asking "What is in it for me", as it's by helping others that we help ourselves in this case in waking up Gentiles.
I propose to do a ritual for all the gentiles. Please HP Hooded Cobra to think about it. Use the appropriate runes. With affirmation: "All the Gentiles inevitably join Satan and his Gods". Something like that. What do you say Commander?
We don't have to force people's to join us with magick...this is what the jews do and we are the opposite of jews.

By waking up our people's and making them see what the jews really are and with the Final Rtr many will join us with time or at least will be woke enough to help us without actualy join us. Forcing people's is not the solution.

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you supposed to do this if you're not white or black? What if you're Mexican or Asian

Last time I checked Asians, Hindus and Mexicans are racially aware and not at the brink of extinction or race war/permanent displacement from anyone else, so that as stated suffices that the jew programs do collapse simply by the Final RTR about that one.

Are Mexicans going to be a minority in Mexico in 20 years? Or Asians in Asia? Or Hindus in India? There is no racial demographic problem in these places, nor there is anything in sight, and that is a good thing. Are Chinese going to be a minority in China in two decades? Doesn't look like it.

Also, if anyone wants to lay a hand, they can lay a hand by doing either of these rituals to assist with the energy, but these shouldn't include any blood staining of runes for example, as it's unrelated to the purpose.

I have done all rituals myself to help others without asking "What is in it for me", as it's by helping others that we help ourselves in this case in waking up Gentiles.
I propose to do a ritual for all the gentiles. Please HP Hooded Cobra to think about it. Use the appropriate runes. With affirmation: "All the Gentiles inevitably join Satan and his Gods". Something like that. What do you say Commander?
I don't think you understand that you don't have the wisdom and knowledge to make up these "ideas" of yours, considering that just 1 month ago you were worshipping greys.

Master Darkness said:
Runes like HAGL right?

Another thing, from my point of view, there are good quality people who by their nature try to do the things as best as they can, and in the same there are low quality and superficial people who are treating the things in the same way and in general are pulling other people down for their own interest. I don't know what HPs think, but I believe that we don't need this kind of people, so "All gentiles are joining Joy of Satan" is not really a wise work to do.

Void of course moon doesn't matter for this, right? Also, does it matter what order we do this ritual and the Final RTR, or the amount if time between them?

Dem rabbis are trembling, all the links on the "Raising Your Energies" page are down Commander.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Isn't the race of mexicans latino?

Latino does not really refer to any race, it refers to people who speak languages of Latin origin like Spanish, Portuguese and Italian, this has been totally misunderstood and for example a Mexican, a Chilean or a Bolivian who usually enters into the term "latino" are racially quite different.
How about Hispanics?

Hispanic is anyone who speaks Spanish and has nothing to do with the race, I myself am a Hispanic because Spanish is my native language, racially I am a Mediterranean White.

Ahh I love doing these rituals! Feels very great doing them for our white race & the after effects of the working feel amazing! :D

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I SERIOUSLY doubt that it would work JUST like that :roll:

Why don’t you do that then? What is stopping you? You quoted my brother HC’s post but did you understand it?

Because I’m not fighting for all gentiles. I’d be a hypocrite if I said so.

That’s who I am.

I fight for my own race, the white race, the Aryan race.

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Master Darkness said:

Energy works better when it has more specific purpose. Its easier and quicker to try and help say, a 500 million whites, then it is 7+ billion people, for example.
This situation, for specific races, is an emergency, hence, the effect is needed as quick and reliably as possible. Have to remember, the Final RTR will have an effect for all people regardless. The racial awakening ritual for these two specific racial groups are because they're in emergency situations and need the extra kick.

For instance, in regards to personal workings. What do you think is going to work better and be more efficient and grant more immediate results?
Magick with the intent of "I am now removing literally all negative issues in my life" or "I am removing this one specific issue in my life"?

The suggestion and design of many of these rituals is from the Gods themselves regardless. Perhaps you should trust in their intent.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When you are finished, recite the following with intent 18 times:

Vibrate YEEMUHN RAH once again and Affirm:

-All Black People are fully aware of the Jewish menace worldwide.
-All Black People are actively and aggressively rejecting all Jewish programs.
-All Black People are fully aware that both Christianity and Islam are false programs created to enslave everyone both spiritually and materially.
-All Black People are leaving Christianity and Islam and are returning to the Original Gods of Ancient Egypt.

Vibrate YEEMUHN RAH once again and Vibrate SATANAS

Is it like x18

-All Black People are fully aware that both Christianity and Islam are false programs created to enslave everyone both spiritually and materially.
-All Black People are leaving Christianity and Islam and are returning to the Original Gods of Ancient Egypt.

Vibrate YEEMUHN RAH once again and Vibrate SATANAS [/quote]

or

..... = 18

then Vibrate YEEMUHN RAH once again and Vibrate SATANAS [/quote] ?

Master Darkness said:
And what would be the purpose or usefulness of this? The Final RTR in addition to these Race Awakening Rituals are already taking things toward that direction with time and the more they are done. Why would we spend time doing that when the two rituals already being done are doing just that?

It'd be like adding more layers of frosting on top of an already well-rounded cake, at some point the flavors merge into something that fails to complete the cake. It is likewise with these rituals; if you are doing too many, you will have contradicting energy somewhere and not to mention most here would not be able to fit it in their packed schedule.

There were some people on here who were thinking about using the Saturn Squares or Runic curses in addition to the Final RTR to destroy the Jews as one example, and it went quite poorly for them. There's a reason the clergy isn't telling you to do all these additional rituals on the side next to the most important ones. I get that you want to do more work and destroy the enemy quicker, but doing a ritual such as that would actually do the opposite, so just focus on the Final RTR and Race Awakening Ritual or any other rituals the clergy asks us to do on power dates.

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What kind of robot is this

Master Darkness said:

Stop spamming the forums, we already did such a ritual in the past around 2012-2013 (it was to wake people up who were Satanists and past lives if I remember correctly) and its energies are still in place just like every single ritual we did, do and will do in the future. Not even mentioning you're literally commenting on a race-awakening ritual, plus the whole idea of the RTRs is to awaken and free humanity from the enemies' control. How hard is it to understand?

And no, your personal fantasies of an utopia full of perfect assimilated slaves won't happen no matter how much you wish for it.
People are free to join Satan's side or not, we don't force anyone.

Still wetting your pants fantasizing about the perfect slaves I recon.

Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Latino does not really refer to any race, it refers to people who speak languages of Latin origin like Spanish, Portuguese and Italian, this has been totally misunderstood and for example a Mexican, a Chilean or a Bolivian who usually enters into the term "latino" are racially quite different.
How about Hispanics?

Hispanic is anyone who speaks Spanish and has nothing to do with the race, I myself am a Hispanic because Spanish is my native language, racially I am a Mediterranean White.

I thought hispanic and latino was also a race like arabs and indians.

HailVictory88 said:
Void of course moon doesn't matter for this, right? Also, does it matter what order we do this ritual and the Final RTR, or the amount if time between them?

No it does not, because the Ritual has been started(done 1st time EVER(by the HP first of course)) in a NOT void of course moon.

I dont think you should worry about it. Just DO the Race awakening Ritual and the FINAL RTR. Everything else works its way in time.

Scion of Atlantis said:
I get that you want to do more work and destroy the enemy quicker
I think he is an infiltrator and tries to misdirect people here.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19733&p=82740&hilit=infiltrator#p82740

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With an answer I answer all boys. Obviously, our Gods and the clergy know what and how to do their best. I have only proposed a ritual to incite and direct all the gentiles, globally to our information. This is a blessing. It would be useful to direct people towards us with magic. I simply said something good. I showed our site to one person and it was very difficult to convince that person to read our site. And then, after reading our site, he told me that it was the stupidest thing that useless person ever read and he told me, how can you believe these stupid things, he offended our beloved founder Maxine, saying that it is a retard and has confused Satanism and meditation. He is a Christian, and he reads Jewish lies about meditation ... meaningless and worthless things with Hz frequencies ... totally empty things. Unfortunately I am still in a student house and the worst thing is that I live with this stupid person and with some other person. I only told this person ... and it would have been dangerous, but he promised me he won't say anything. Obviously I don't trust at all. I must say that I really find myself in unpleasant situations. If I had one of those stupid grays ... it would help me, that would work for me and I wouldn't be in conditions like that. I understand that it sounds weak ... but unfortunately you can't move forward quickly. Obviously a thought form would help, but it needs to be advanced. I still don't see the energies. Excuse me, I was talking about something else and then I said more ... but things are connected. With this person I spoke directly (dangerous). With other people I spoke online anonymously ... all in vain, wasted time, stress, frustration, etc. I gave up showing people the truth and reality ... they don't accept. It is better to control people with magic. There's nothing wrong with that. We do it for their own good. There is a great and opposite difference ... if the enemy controls them, uses them and destroys them ... if we control them, we save them and make them become gods. Thanks to the enemy, people are highly stupid. I have to immigrate to a place that offers a normal life. I am from Eastern Europe, poverty is normal here. Appropriate, kitchen assistant € 8 per day and similar, under construction (bricklayer, builder) € 16 per day. This is why I behave like this. Low spiritual level, for the moment I am in miserable countries, the ignorant condition of the Gentiles and so on. I want to immigrate to a better country, to afford at least a normal and peaceful life. I want to live alone or at most a partner. Excuse me all, I have no bad intentions on the gentiles. Control is very important.

Same thing I already answered here
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Gentiles must be blessed. "All Gentiles become Satanists immediately and inevitably". I've tried many times, both online and  live, face to face ... nothing is useless, rarely does anyone accept the truth. The time spent praying people online to accept the truth is simply silly. That time can be used to do a ritual like the one I said and get huge results. Obviously the final RTR is the most important thing. HAIL SATAN !!!!
Stop trying to make something that affects all gentiles, especially since you really have no idea what you're even doing. Your affirmation is bad too. Do you know what "Satanist" a muslim would make or an extra dumb christian? They would be absolutely worthless, weak, broken slaves. Do you want to take all the garbage bin of all the billions of sick and broken weak worthless souls of the world to be tied into Satan, or would it be better to only have the best people? Because all Satanist souls are connected together with all the gods, what do you think a tsunami flooding us with billions of garbage souls would do to us? It would drag us down to failure. It is absolutely not possible to have anything good while also including with it everything bad. What you tried to do here looks like you are accidently making a curse against Satan and against progress. Maybe it's not because you want to, but because you are ignorant, inexperienced, and not careful. Connecting yourself emotionally opening to the greys isn't helping you either.
We have to be Elitist, we have to only accept the best. All souls of everyone dedicated to Satan are all connected together. If you allow in billions and billions of garbage into us, it would drag us down to their garbage level and destroy us. Stop trying to invent new things that you think should be done. You just keep being wrong in dangerous ways.

So is this guy Jewish or not (Master Darkness) I still am not fully comfortable with the energy coming from his posts. Something just doesnt and still doesnt feel right to me. I want to just give him the benifit of the doubt but I dont know.

Coraxo said:
People are free to join Satan's side or not, we don't force anyone. Still wetting your pants fantasizing about the perfect slaves I recon.

@Master Darkness: This!

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/nazism/

As one author points out, "Excluding devil worshippers and fashion Satanists, religious Satanism further divides into a typology of three primary, identifiable subcategories: (1) Satanism as a religion of nature; (2) Satanism as initiatory elitism; and (3) Satanism as Eurocentric heathendom." [2]

We, at the Joy of Satan Ministries, which is Spiritual Satanism, belong to all three of the subcategories outlined by the author above. We live in harmony with Nature and Natural Law and we are planet Earth's stewards. We are initiatory and elitist, in the sense that we recognize that Satanism isn't for everyone, and that only the best of the best and the mightiest of the mighty will survive. We include Satanic disciplines such as Vril/life-force enhancing meditations and Serpent or Kundalini Yoga to aid us in shedding our former selves, and keep reaching ever-new heights of physical and spiritual self-overcoming, perfection and freedom. We are also Eurocentric heathendom, in that, we who are White Aryans, recognize that Satan, the Nordic-Aryan God, is our biological Father, and we embrace our Indo-European heathen heritage. Satan/Enki [the All-Father Wotan] created all of the Gentile races, but he and a White human female gave birth to the Aryan race. Satan wants us to preserve this, just like he wishes for the well-being of all other non-Jewish races and Nations, as well. Christianity and its offspring of Marxism are what has enforced racial tension and has placed the Indo-European Gentiles at the BULL'S EYE of Jewish hatred, and has marked us for extermination. Satanism celebrates racial pride and awareness and the ruthless removal of all who stand in our way.

"A core belief of...Nazi Satanism concerns the advent of a new elite of supermen who will sweep away the inferior masses with their "slave religions and moralities" and so usher in a new aeon of planetary evolution." [3]

Master Darkness said:

@Master Darkness

A better ritual instead of making people join Satanism, which may or may not be a good thing depending on the person. Is perhaps a political ritual. A better option would be to make the ritual affect politics and bring about National Socialism or if that is too much to ask a better Government much like the prior Reverse Torah Rituals to affect Governments so at least there is less control by (((them))) and we can spiritually move that Government into better position.

As a matter of fact I've come to the conclusion after studying things that perhaps not everyone is meant for spiritual enhancement. Some people are so far off and degenerated that applying spiritual force to their vessel is a recipe for disaster. It's possible that some people just come to Earth currently simply to live and exist for simple reasons. Perhaps once they've gone through a lifetime or a few lifetimes they may then be ready.

In reality my biggest issue with humans and meditation is the fact not everyone has the capability, capacity, nor training to achieve even basic meditation. I believe that even basic meditation will suffice for a person to improve themselves and reincarnate improved matter. Albeit with a much better body a proper vessel for physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines.

Example: Many people delve into meditation from a degenerated perspective. Some come because of drug use; (Whether they suffer or took some drugs and opened themselves up in a brute force manner like a hallucinogen), some come due to solving a crisis like financial or sexual, some are doing it for fun, and some are doing it because they read things like improve their bodies kinda like a person I read that meditation is like a sport and requires training and expertise. And yet here is the thing is Satan and the demons around to help humans have better bodies?

The entire point of mental, physical, and spiritual development is to have a vessel that can handle it. In my opinion not everyone can handle transforming the life force. So much centuries and millennias of degradation has occurred that the question arises "Can humans handle physical, mental, and spiritual transmutation?".

In my opinion some people need to learn basic spiritual meditations and learn a few magical rituals, perform certain freeing magic and whatnot. Then wait for reincarnation in an appropriate vessel. A vessel that is capable of handling their soul.

Remember Satan and the Gods have to forcibly reincarnate people into their vessel no matter how mis-matched the vessel is for the Soul. Good bodies are either non-existent, already housing a Soul, or there aren't enough good bodies to ensure a proper Vessel-Soul housing.

So in my opinion Master Darkness your desire for slaves in the past is viewing things through a looking glass of the anti-devas or anti-gods. Satan and the demons don't use slaves nor like the Sumerian tales translate by Sitchin; lulus(helpers). It's kinda like HP. Jake Carlson's description of a quote from a book. Why would Satan and the Gods come to Earth to mine some gold, couldn't with their extraterrestrial capability make robots or androids to handle the tasks.

So no Master Darkness not everyone is meant for Satanism whether it's by natural law or by the fact they sold their soul to Yahweh and work for the anti-devas.

As sad as it sounds despite being the natural religion and politics of the Gods and their civilization whereby everyone is dedicated and working for themselves, for their civilization, and for Satan. On battleground Earth things are very different from other Worlds.

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With an answer I answer all boys. Obviously, our Gods and the clergy know what and how to do their best. I have only proposed a ritual to incite and direct all the gentiles, globally to our information. This is a blessing. It would be useful to direct people towards us with magic. I simply said something good. I showed our site to one person and it was very difficult to convince that person to read our site. And then, after reading our site, he told me that it was the stupidest thing that useless person ever read and he told me, how can you believe these stupid things, he offended our beloved founder Maxine, saying that it is a retard and has confused Satanism and meditation. He is a Christian, and he reads Jewish lies about meditation ... meaningless and worthless things with Hz frequencies ... totally empty things. Unfortunately I am still in a student house and the worst thing is that I live with this stupid person and with some other person. I only told this person ... and it would have been dangerous, but he promised me he won't say anything. Obviously I don't trust at all. I must say that I really find myself in unpleasant situations. If I had one of those stupid grays ... it would help me, that would work for me and I wouldn't be in conditions like that. I understand that it sounds weak ... but unfortunately you can't move forward quickly. Obviously a thought form would help, but it needs to be advanced. I still don't see the energies. Excuse me, I was talking about something else and then I said more ... but things are connected. With this person I spoke directly (dangerous). With other people I spoke online anonymously ... all in vain, wasted time, stress, frustration, etc. I gave up showing people the truth and reality ... they don't accept. It is better to control people with magic. There's nothing wrong with that. We do it for their own good. There is a great and opposite difference ... if the enemy controls them, uses them and destroys them ... if we control them, we save them and make them become gods. Thanks to the enemy, people are highly stupid. I have to immigrate to a place that offers a normal life. I am from Eastern Europe, poverty is normal here. Appropriate, kitchen assistant € 8 per day and similar, under construction (bricklayer, builder) € 16 per day. This is why I behave like this. Low spiritual level, for the moment I am in miserable countries, the ignorant condition of the Gentiles and so on. I want to immigrate to a better country, to afford at least a normal and peaceful life. I want to live alone or at most a partner. Excuse me all, I have no bad intentions on the gentiles. Control is very important.

Ok despite your message I do not quite get why you still repeat the same thing. You said you cannot do something spiritually etc. Just follow along with what we are doing then. It's more than enough.

Doing slave spells isn't going to set anyone free.

That aside people are just getting fed up with the constant repetition, you had your go explaining yourself, better apply yourself to meditating if you want to stay around, as I don't believe sob is going to get anything to help you out otherwise with people here and they are totally right.

slyscorpion said:
So is this guy Jewish or not (Master Darkness) I still am not fully comfortable with the energy coming from his posts. Something just doesnt and still doesnt feel right to me. I want to just give him the benifit of the doubt but I dont know.

Me neither but he says he has hardly if ever meditated, so this is last chance for him at this point.

I can see why someone normally without any meditation would want to rally people as braindead ghouls to believe in an ideology that would save their ass from literal extinction, but yes, I agree that is too far.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
How about Hispanics?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
How about Hispanics?

Latino or Hispanic is not a race, it would be the same as saying that South American is a race and it is not, within this term there are people who are very different from each other, from descendants of Europeans and who are white as well as Native Americans.

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With an answer I answer all boys. Obviously, our Gods and the clergy know what and how to do their best. I have only proposed a ritual to incite and direct all the gentiles, globally to our information. This is a blessing. It would be useful to direct people towards us with magic. I simply said something good. I showed our site to one person and it was very difficult to convince that person to read our site. And then, after reading our site, he told me that it was the stupidest thing that useless person ever read and he told me, how can you believe these stupid things, he offended our beloved founder Maxine, saying that it is a retard and has confused Satanism and meditation. He is a Christian, and he reads Jewish lies about meditation ... meaningless and worthless things with Hz frequencies ... totally empty things. [/b]Unfortunately I am still in a student house and the worst thing is that I live with this stupid person and with some other person. I only told this person ... and it would have been dangerous, but he promised me he won't say anything. Obviously I don't trust at all. I must say that I really find myself in unpleasant situations. If I had one of those stupid grays ... it would help me, that would work for me and I wouldn't be in conditions like that. I understand that it sounds weak ... but unfortunately you can't move forward quickly. Obviously a thought form would help, but it needs to be advanced. I still don't see the energies. Excuse me, I was talking about something else and then I said more ... but things are connected. With this person I spoke directly (dangerous). With other people I spoke online anonymously ... all in vain, wasted time, stress, frustration, etc. I gave up showing people the truth and reality ... they don't accept. It is better to control people with magic. There's nothing wrong with that. We do it for their own good. There is a great and opposite difference ... if the enemy controls them, uses them and destroys them ... if we control them, we save them and make them become gods. Thanks to the enemy, people are highly stupid. I have to immigrate to a place that offers a normal life. I am from Eastern Europe, poverty is normal here. Appropriate, kitchen assistant € 8 per day and similar, under construction (bricklayer, builder) € 16 per day. This is why I behave like this. Low spiritual level, for the moment I am in miserable countries, the ignorant condition of the Gentiles and so on. I want to immigrate to a better country, to afford at least a normal and peaceful life. I want to live alone or at most a partner. Excuse me all, I have no bad intentions on the gentiles. Control is very important.

Do a binding spell on the christian.

Do 10 rtrs a day 5 days in a row. someone did state after that they could see energy.

About the money couldn´t you just sell cheap goods from your country to rich countrys (ebay ...) ?

I would say maybe you should go for the Black ritual or put more focus on that if you are some race other than listed. The reason for this is they are almost done for and are being used by the Jews to destroy white culture as well. They are much more into the xtian thing than even whites. If you have ever been to or lived in an urban place you know how bad it is

If you have time do both though.

I dont know if I can do both as I have personally witnessed how bad it is for many of those people. I want to but I must stick up for my race first and I dont know if the energy would conflict or anything so I wont do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ok despite your message I do not quite get why you still repeat the same thing. You said you cannot do something spiritually etc. Just follow along with what we are doing then. It's more than enough.

Doing slave spells isn't going to set anyone free.

That aside people are just getting fed up with the constant repetition, you had your go explaining yourself, better apply yourself to meditating if you want to stay around, as I don't believe sob is going to get anything to help you out otherwise with people here and they are totally right.
I apologize to you all. I acted like an idiot. It will never be repeated. The only thing I have to say is ... I have to work seriously on divination. I don't want to start again. I don't want to reincarnate. Now I program my mind to work relentlessly on divination. I have no intention of failing. HP Hooded Cobra 666, and the other HP and all the satanic members in this forum ... forgive me and excuse me.

Thank you for the reply, Artanis.

Another technical question-is this like formal rituals for which we should bathe (and preferably wear black) beforehand, or is it like RTRs in that we don't have to?

Doing both Rituals and RTR's daily, excuse the ignorance but what does YEEMUHN RAH mean, just curious. :?:

Hail Satan

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is very true. The people with low IQ race baiting self hating Mexicans like George Lopez, other Mexican-american actors and their Mexican fans who praise their work are all in the minority in general. Only some Mexicans in America are ok with Muslims being in Mexico or look at how Lopez makes shows bashing white as the most evil things but always has a white blonde hair blue eyed wife in the show. LMAO talk about blatantly hating yourself and projecting that hate onto innocents.

Most Mexicans especially nearly all if not all Mexicans in Mexico are extremely nationalistic and even though there has been "refugees" go to Mexico the majority of the citizens spoke out against it and even said for the politicians to take them in in their house/ neighborhoods instead of being next to the average person, just like white people in their countries say but the western media never ever covers Mexicans saying that and it's obvious why.

In regards to the last part you mentioned. I've done the white awakening ritual about 3-5 times. If I knew all the times this ritual was said to be done since the first time I could have an exact count how many times I've done it. The reason I did it and even...

I remember in the old forums a discussion about how theres only 3 races(white, black, asian).

Indian(Hindu) or Mexican are nationalities are they not? Hindu Indians are Aryan are they not?

I remember people were confused about whether they should do the race awakening ritual because they were some other nationality.
Then HoodedCobra said mixed race people for example could just stick with the race they feel or identify the most with. I'm a "mix" of German, British and Spanish/Mexican. I have been doing the white race awaking just fine so I guess I'll just continue...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember people were confused about whether they should do the race awakening ritual because they were some other nationality.

Then HoodedCobra said mixed race people for example could just stick with the race they feel or identify the most with. I'm a "mix" of German, British and Spanish/Mexican. I have been doing the white race awaking just fine so I guess I'll just continue...

If I have said this then, this was because this was the method that came from other "Priesthood" for more years primarily focusing on one person. There are no feelings in this. I have reiterated and explained why this is not the case.

The core races are three, Asian, Black, White. But there is a number of sub-racial categorizations for people. These have been created over a series of many thousands of years.

If I "feel" black, I am not black, nor I will ever be. I wrote a related topic on this not too long ago.

A mix of German, British and Mexican, if you look White to a passing extent, you are White. Just check to what extent you are Mexican to see if you fall mostly on that side or on the other. This is easily discernible by comparing yourself to typically Mexican people and so forth.

You have been doing well for doing the ritual anyway, so do not worry.

Master Darkness said:
I apologize to you all. I acted like an idiot. It will never be repeated. The only thing I have to say is ... I have to work seriously on divination. I don't want to start again. I don't want to reincarnate. Now I program my mind to work relentlessly on divination. I have no intention of failing. HP Hooded Cobra 666, and the other HP and all the satanic members in this forum ... forgive me and excuse me.
Power Meditations and the Final RTR is what is the most important for you right now. Set aside the grandiose ritual ideas, twisted theories, and put the science fiction to rest. You need to work on yourself spiritually and clear yourself of the personal issues we can see manifesting here on the forums. If you are serious about getting anywhere and if you aren't an enemy infiltrator, you will start spending more time spiritually improving yourself and getting rid of these issues, we should see you advance and improve after a while if you're legitimate.

The Alchemist7 said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
I get that you want to do more work and destroy the enemy quicker
I think he is an infiltrator and tries to misdirect people here.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19733&p=82740&hilit=infiltrator#p82740
He's been throwing off uneasy and suspicious energies through his posts ever since he started talking about his obsession with the greys and turning people into slaves, which sounds like something a cohen gene Jew would be saying. Either he's a newbie who just hasn't done any work on himself, or he's a kike.

Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Latino or Hispanic is not a race, it would be the same as saying that South American is a race and it is not, within this term there are people who are very different from each other, from descendants of Europeans and who are white as well as Native Americans.

Hispanic and Latino is basically a linguistic group, but we tend to conflate it. For example, due to high volume of Latino people being half white and half black, we have come to call people like this Latino. Hispanic is basically used for Mexican types today, the people who have the clearly Mexican phenotype, who are essentially "Hispanic".

However these are linguistic groups. There are "Hispanics" who are totally White, while there are Latinos who are not half white and half black, but totally black.

To discern these is a little weird as nowadays we conflate Nationality and clearly distinct biological races, due to lack of a science or name.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
I implore you all again to consult Vine on this matter. You'll then know what I do.
I don't think you should be bothering and wasting the time of gods for something as small and unimportant as this. Just to try to feel someone who's acting a little strange. Just doesn't seem to me like a good enough excuse to be wasting the time and energy of a god, especially multiple different times. If Vine did help you with this, it was probably only to help you in developing a skill that you may develope a talent for. So you practicing a skill is the real reason you were helped, but you make it sound like you were helped just to do some worthless act of snooping on someone. But I don't think you should be promoting other people to go bothering the gods over worthless insignificant little "problems".

Horizon666 said:
Doing both Rituals and RTR's daily, excuse the ignorance but what does YEEMUHN RAH mean, just curious. :?:

Hail Satan

"Then close the ritual by stating: HAIL SATAN!!

§YEEMUHN RAH is the Ancient Egyptian “AUM”
§Udjat is pronounced UUD-YAHT
§Rekh is Ancient Egyptian and the meaning is “to know.”
REKH is guttural. The KH sound is vibrated in the back of the throat.Like hacking up to spit, but lightly. Roll your R. §MA is Ancient Egyptian and the meaning is “to see.”MA is pronounced as MAH"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Hispanic and Latino is basically a linguistic group, but we tend to conflate it. For example, due to high volume of Latino people being half white and half black, we have come to call people like this Latino. Hispanic is basically used for Mexican types today, the people who have the clearly Mexican phenotype, who are essentially "Hispanic".

However these are linguistic groups. There are "Hispanics" who are totally White, while there are Latinos who are not half white and half black, but totally black.

To discern these is a little weird as nowadays we conflate Nationality and clearly distinct biological races, due to lack of a science or name.

Brazil is a good example of this and how within the term "Latino" there are people who are totally black, but also a lot of people who are white descendants of Europeans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back