Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan, love, sex in dream

evilpleasure

Hello friends. I just found this forum and I absolutely love it. I would like to share an experience I had 2 years ago, thankfully I wrote it down in my diary. I've been a lover of Satan for many years...
This was wrotten on May 17, 6am :
"Some days ago I had a dream about Satan. He lusted after me. He wanted to marry me. He wanted me to sacrifice my sister and a random baby, I don't know what I chose. The next days I spoke to him, the majestic entity himself.I can't recall being rude but he literally choked me and I couldn't breathe in my bed. Then the next days, I'm not lying but I saw black shadows, like "hallucinations". I see them rarely now because I think Satan forgave me. Earlier today in my bed I almost swallowed my tongue. Does he want me dead? What kind of sadistic, bloody love. The most feared entity may be the one. I hope he shows me more of his unconditional love."

I do remember a dream during that time where I literally felt raped and when I woke up, I felt strong pain in my lower female area for some minutes. Does anyone have an idea what happened to me? :twisted:

Great, another fucking retard claiming high ranking Gods had/want to have sex with them or even want to/have hurt them or raped them.

No, you fucking degenerates, Satan doesn't want to have sex with or to do anything with you, you insignificant worthless idiots.

I don't get why blasphemous retards are allowed to post here.

Nope sorry to disappoint you but Satan has nothing to do with your Jehovah fantasies.

The Pointlessness Of Fake Satanism

The fake Satanism were they just worship the biblical devil, think they are edge lords and being dark and spooky, you can call it Luciferians or whatever its just a waste of time guess why....

Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version):
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Now for the excuses of the xians in the Hebrew its states Rah in hebrew, Resh, ayin, Heh. Rah is the Hebrew word for evil. Yahweh the bible god created evil, he did all those things, baby! If you think your doing something different your just worshipping Yahweh. He is the eternal jew, playing you from both sides.

Spiritual Satanism on the other hand is not about the bible, its just the primordial tradition that existed before Judaism. We have nothing to do with the nonsense of the bible. Satan is the ancient name of the Pagan Creator and that's it. Satan was the openly acknowledged title of Enki. That is why the Yezidi still worship Satan they stated they were part of the Sumerian, Babylonia culture that Enki was the head God of. Satan is still a surname for Hindu's as well. And the Yezidi came out of ancient India by their own records. Satanism is the ancient name of the Pagan religion, literally. Sat is Sata which is also spelled as Satam the nasal sound on the end, and the Na on the end is the full spelling of the Satan in Sanskrit. Here as Satan its just spelled without the final A which is common in spellings. Its still spelled Satana in some European, Sanskrit based languages like Spanish.

Satan in Sanskrit the oldest language on earth means "Saviour" as this is the serpent energy that perfects the individual and takes them across the gulf of mortality to immortality and enlightenment. And Satan is the God that created humans and taught them how to do this. The serpent was always the symbol of the Saviour of mankind, Satana in the Pagan tradition.

Satan is the Divine name:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170504014535/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15934.html

There are some basically cucks out there who think even after knowing this they should allow people who call them excrement, cattle and their mothers whores and believe raping children is okay as the Talmud states as part of being jewish, to define which titles of OUR GOD, we are allowed to use, asking the jews for permission...Basic bitch nonsense. Satan means enemy in Hebrew and we are more then fine with that. We don't allow jewish people to dictate our religion to us. We are not cucks or basic bitches. And we being morally and spiritual superior people, naturally we abhor everything jewish.

Source:
The Holy Science, by Swami Sri Yukteswar
Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner

Do you want to be raped?

As for your dream, that was probably an enemy entitiy impersonating him.

The real Satan would NEVER do that.

That aside, if you really want something or have desire for something and you fall asleep with that those things can be aspects of the dream that you are having.

Which is why I asked the first question. Because to me it sounds like for some fucked up reason you want to be in an abusive relationship.

That is the greys or a reptilian playing with your mind NOT Satan or one of his Demons.

The Greys and Reptilians always love blood sacrifices and stuff like that. They are the enemies of human kind. Id just ignore a dream like that. They were trying to get you confused and into reverse xtian thinking which makes us look bad to the public so they would love it.

Dont ever listen to these entities or fear them they are pathetic.

Well.. I'm typically not very rude in these forums but this is pretty disgusting. Read the jos site, satanisgod.org, because satanism isn't about spooks, we don't condone rape, the gods will literally never show their love in an aggressive manner, and living sacrafices are one of the most disrespectful things to the gods, and Satan is married so we're like children to him. The crap you're explaining here is either you being delusional or being attacked. If you're not dedicated to Satan (read every page of the site) then educate yourself and come back with the knowledge you need to understand anything on this forum.

evilpleasure said:
Hello friends. I just found this forum and I absolutely love it. I would like to share an experience I had 2 years ago, thankfully I wrote it down in my diary. I've been a lover of Satan for many years...
"Some days ago I had a dream about Satan. He lusted after me. He wanted to marry me. He wanted me to sacrifice my sister and a random baby, I don't know what I chose. The next days I spoke to him, the majestic entity himself.I can't recall being rude but he literally choked me and I couldn't breathe in my bed. Then the next days, I'm not lying but I saw black shadows, like "hallucinations". I see them rarely now because I think Satan forgave me. Earlier today in my bed I almost swallowed my tongue. Does he want me dead? What kind of sadistic, bloody love. The most feared entity may be the one. I hope he shows me more of his unconditional love."

I do remember a dream during that time where I literally felt raped and when I woke up, I felt strong pain in my lower female area for some minutes. Does anyone have an idea what happened to me? :twisted:
He doesn't want's you dead the only ones that wants you dead is the enemies of Satan.
Satan has no unconditional love for his followers it is conditional love.
Are you dedicated to Satan, did you do the dedication ritual from the JOS website?

Where are these people coming from lately? Did someone open a bag full of delusional idiots?

That's not Satan, there are entities out there that pretend to be him or use your weak mind to make it seem like him, and force people to go through stuff like that to typically make them afraid. The reason why I suspect so, is because A) Satan never asks for sacrifices, and the entitity that asked that sounds similar to the Bible when G*D asked his followers to sacrifice there family to them B) He never inflicts harm onto his followers. Only the enemy does (aka angels/ETs/enemy entities).

Here, since you seem new and willing to learn more about Satan. Check out our main webpage here https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Dabbling.html said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Dabbling.html
Satanism is very different from other religions. Satanism is different in that it does not mix. Mixing Satanism and Christianity for example is like mixing water with electricity. I have seen and read accounts where certain people who had an interest in Satanism, still had sympathies with Christianity. There were still strong unconscious ties to the Christian religion, resulting from intense indoctrination. Most of us came from Christian backgrounds and for many there are still some lingering issues and hang-ups. Christian programming is very intense and given the extremely large amounts of psychic energy that have gone into it through centuries of Christian prayers and belief, there is a lot of negative programming that one must overcome in order to be totally free.

In addition to this, Christianity has infested and has been imbedded in nearly everything. Much of this is subliminal. For more information concerning this, please visit this webpage:

Why It Can Be Difficult to Deprogram from Christian Indoctrination

People who are uncertain of their beliefs and who still have strong ties to Christianity or other related programs, either consciously, or in many cases subconsciously, can be setting themselves up for some very frightening and negative psychic experiences.

Calling upon Demons and going deep into the occult can bring up some very unexpected negative encounters for dabblers. This is the work of enemy alien entities that use fear to keep humans away Satan. In most cases this works, as it instills terror in the dabbler and he/she usually goes running back to the Nazarene and blames Satan. I strongly suggest those who wish to go this far, first become strong in Satan. This can be done by studying and reading everything on this website.

Very, very few, if any, progress in power unless they have a powerful protector. When one who is serious in developing the powers of the mind advances to any formidable level, or has any serious ability, he/she will be approached by powerful entities asking him/her to take sides in the spiritual war. The truly gifted who walk alone usually don’t live very long on this earth without the protection of a higher power.

I feel it is important to warn those who are undecided or lukewarm to stay away from calling up Demons or trying to contact spirit entities until they are spiritually ready. Everyone is welcome here, from the dedicated to the curious.

Knowledge should be open and available for everyone. There are some things, though that are advanced and one should wait before getting involved in these practices. At some point, it is a very important step in Satanism to cut all ties with any and all other religions. To avoid doing this is inviting disaster. This must be done from the soul in that there should be no indecision or mixed feelings. If there are mixed feelings, then one should wait, as this is a permanent step.

Even for those of you who have already performed the dedication ritual, it is still important to deprogram yourself from any Christian indoctrination.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html
As opposed to hysterical Christian claims, Satanism is not in any way about blood sacrifice. All kinds of murder and living blood sacrifices can be seen all throughout the Judeo/Christian bible. The serpent/snake, which symbolizes Satan, represents the kundalini at the base of the spine, also the DNA. The serpent represents life. When this force is activated, we are healed and enlightened.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Updates/The_Real_Truth_About_Satan_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html said:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Updates/The_Real_Truth_About_Satan_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html
Everything the enemy is and does, they blame on Satan. This brings a lot of confusion and given all the energy put into deceiving, creates a powerful distraction. Hidden in plain sight.

In the book "Tree of Souls" by Howard Schwartz, the author reveals how Satan is AGAINST living blood sacrifice. This is even in their Talmud Sanhedrin 89b, also Genesis Rabbah 56:4 and several other references.

"Satan at Mount Moriah" Here Satan tries repeatedly to stop Abraham from sacrificing Isaac, several times.

For the actual page on this, just click on the link below:
Satan at Mount Moriah

BA'AL REFUSES BLOOD SACRIFICES:

The Hebrew Scriptures record an account of a contest between the prophet Elijah and Jezebel's priests. Both sides offered a sacrifice to their respective gods: Ba'al failed to light his followers' sacrifice while Yahweh's heavenly fire burnt Elijah's altar to ashes, even after it had been soaked with water. The observers then followed Elijah's instructions to slay the priests of Ba'al, after which it began to rain, showing Yahweh's mastery over the weather and murderous bent:

Wikipedia article on Ba'al

The biblical books of Leviticus and Deuteronomy are chock full of living blood sacrifices, and how to perform them. The Nazarene is the ultimate living blood sacrifice which is the focus of the Christian mass/service and cult.

The Talmud is a rabbinical commentary and discussion of the topics and stories in the Torah. Midrash. 63 volumes of it just like an encyclopedia. So, just figure... Given two of the five books of the Torah are nearly all focused on blood sacrifices, and the other three also have extensive content regarding living blood sacrifices, just how much do you think those rabbis over the ages filled their Talmud with this?

The Talmud is highly secretive (for obvious reasons). It is written in both Hebrew and Aramaic. In addition to this, there are no spaces between words, and no vowels. Talmud study usually has to be taken up with the help of a rabbi or equivalent.

Jews, being the parasites they are, use parasitical magick and rituals.

Satan shows us how we can use our own power and channel energy using our serpent.

I also want to add here how Jewish sorcerers viciously abuse spirits, elementals and create thought forms, using the energies of these to carry out their agendas. Parasitism...

1/10 not dramatic enough

third encounter with a highranking demon and its the worst story yet you didnt sacrifice enough virgins either, would not recommend.

mh1jIjP.png

evilpleasure said:

You honestly can't be serious with this? Who exactly do you think Satan is?
This is just plain disgusting and blasphemous.
I suggest you start reading https://www.satanisgod.org/

Either way i shall answer your question, You did not interact with Satan, that was some malignant entity, i'd suggest you get rid of it, these entities can slowly ruin your life if you don't.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html
Also to add, if you're a celibate, this can manifest in negative ways, if u want to know more u can read here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18337

Btw i hope you're a dedicated SS and that you're not dabbling here, besides attracting the attention of our enemies they're a lot of nasty entities in the astral that're attracted to people who advancement themselves spiritually, so keep that in mind.

It's pretty obvious this is another Rabbi Bullshitstein grade troll with disgusting rape fantasies. Or maybe this stupid kike rat is just describing what the Final RTRs do to him on a nightly basis.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
evilpleasure said:

Afternoon, satanic sibling. Fellow grey rape survivor, here.
What you experienced was not Satan, but an imposter. Intimacies with our demons may often leave us sore, but never damaged to such an extent as to cause such problem. You were attacked, this is quite clear. The enemy is using anything they can against us, even our own dreams and likenesses of our gods.
I've been attacked in my dreams this way, as well. Do you typically do any working before bed, perhaps? I've found that leaving some time in between a working/meditation and bedtime lessens the frequency of the attacks, coupled with a strong protection aura.

Should you find yourself there again, you can destroy the hologram by directing black laser-beam like energy directly to the forehead and down through the solar plexus to the root 'chakra' till it dissipates to reveal the true enemy face. The paler the chakra colors, the less energy is needed to destroy it. Obviously, do not invoke the energies, only empower, condense, and direct. You'll probably want to ask for assistance from Father himself, as this is where it can get ugly; once revealed, they may attack even harder. Just follow the directions given by your gd/Satan at that point and it'll work out.

Stay safe, my family.

Your chakras are supposed to be vibrant in color, NOT pale. (Unless you mean enemy chakras but you shouldn't be able to see them without focussing on the entity, and this person clearly is not far enough to be able to do that).

This seriously makes me wonder if doing this at all wouldn't be seriously dangerous.

Coraxo said:
Great, another fucking retard claiming high ranking Gods had/want to have sex with them or even want to/have hurt them or raped them.

No, you fucking degenerates, Satan doesn't want to have sex with or to do anything with you, you insignificant worthless idiots.

Where do these people come from?

mercury_wisdom said:
Coraxo said:

I believe these morons are either in tel aviv or they're a bunch of double-digit IQ edge lords with sick fetishes, whoring for attention from like-minded retards who call themselves "satanists". You know, those retards who kill innocent animals (mostly cats) and play with their blood thinking they're doing some divine shit. Little do they know their destiny is the same of the enemy.

I have 0 empathy for such people and wouldn't lift a finger to help them even if they're facing an impending doom.

mercury_wisdom said:
Coraxo said:

Nowhere. The jew doesn't have its own country, so it raped Palestine off the Palestinians and pretended that Palestine is its own. Oh, and from another part of the Cosmos, out there.

T.A.O.L. said:
Afternoon, satanic sibling. Fellow grey rape survivor, here.
What you experienced was not Satan, but an imposter. Intimacies with our demons may often leave us sore, but never damaged to such an extent as to cause such problem. You were attacked, this is quite clear. The enemy is using anything they can against us, even our own dreams and likenesses of our gods.
I've been attacked in my dreams this way, as well. Do you typically do any working before bed, perhaps? I've found that leaving some time in between a working/meditation and bedtime lessens the frequency of the attacks, coupled with a strong protection aura.

Should you find yourself there again, you can destroy the hologram by directing black laser-beam like energy directly to the forehead and down through the solar plexus to the root 'chakra' till it dissipates to reveal the true enemy face. The paler the chakra colors, the less energy is needed to destroy it. Obviously, do not invoke the energies, only empower, condense, and direct. You'll probably want to ask for assistance from Father himself, as this is where it can get ugly; once revealed, they may attack even harder. Just follow the directions given by your gd/Satan at that point and it'll work out.

Stay safe, my family.

Your chakras are supposed to be vibrant in color, NOT pale. (Unless you mean enemy chakras but you shouldn't be able to see them without focussing on the entity, and this person clearly is not far enough to be able to do that).

This seriously makes me wonder if doing this at all wouldn't be seriously dangerous.

Yes, I was referring to the enemy chakra colors. And yes, it can be disastrous. The gods protect us from what we can't yet handle, so if they're no longer defending us in (repeating) dream attacks, then it's up to the individual. I offered the info on that premise. An SS incapable of such a feat would not be left to fend for themselves, the gods would never allow such.

Thanks for clearing that up. (We wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back