Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra Empowerment For Physical Healing

HPS Lydia

This is the results of an SS who isn't active here, I was given permission to relate the case.

He emailed me a year or so ago, saying he had a haemorrhoid problem that would not go away. He was in decent shape, ate healthy, and still fairly young. He tried everything, from coconut oil suppositories, ACV, witch hazel, acupressure/massage on the areas said to be linked to it (somewhere on the wrist). He also did spiritual healing, Sun mantra high reps, Sun square, Ansuz freeing the soul high reps, in 40, 80, and 90 day rounds.

He suffered in pain for 2 years, often hours in excruciating pain after using the bathroom. The entire time doing healing workings, freeing soul workings, yoga, qigong, everything.

I advised him to work more on his Base chakra, as this rules the area. I told him Sowilo rune 80x (5x Sowilo's number) daily. He did it for 2 weeks, and the problem finally cleared up. I advised him to keep it up for 40 days. He quit once the problem healed... and you guessed it, it came back in a month. He re-started and completed 40 reps, its been about a year and still no problems.

Any health issue anyone has, work more on the chakra ruling it, every day for 40 days (longer if needed).

Lydia said:
This is the results of an SS who isn't active here, I was given permission to relate the case.

He emailed me a year or so ago, saying he had a haemorrhoid problem that would not go away. He was in decent shape, ate healthy, and still fairly young. He tried everything, from coconut oil suppositories, ACV, witch hazel, acupressure/massage on the areas said to be linked to it (somewhere on the wrist). He also did spiritual healing, Sun mantra high reps, Sun square, Ansuz freeing the soul high reps, in 40, 80, and 90 day rounds.

He suffered in pain for 2 years, often hours in excruciating pain after using the bathroom. The entire time doing healing workings, freeing soul workings, yoga, qigong, everything.

I advised him to work more on his Base chakra, as this rules the area. I told him Sowilo rune 80x (5x Sowilo's number) daily. He did it for 2 weeks, and the problem finally cleared up. I advised him to keep it up for 40 days. He quit once the problem healed... and you guessed it, it came back in a month. He re-started and completed 40 reps, its been about a year and still no problems.

Any health issue anyone has, work more on the chakra ruling it, every day for 40 days (longer if needed).
What are you doing to empower your chakras?

Since I had a similar problem that was pretty bad a few years back then I'd like to comment on this a bit. I don't exactly know what this person was going thru but I do want to mention for not just him/her but for others reading this, sometimes it doesn't take healing on the spiritual level. Some health problems can be solved in a more simple way on a physical plane that's even faster and easier than an easy-to-do 40 day working. When I had the same problem I too was eating healthy and exercising. I don't mean to be crude but when I finally decided to look up way to heal it I saw that just not forcing/pushing your body to defecate and always taking time to go once you have the urge to go. My problem is I would hold it and its obvious how that turned bad. I made sure to get more fiber in me and drink lots of water as well as never doing that "pushing" thing and in a week or two the problem went away and hasn't returned since I started following those instructions.

Again, I don't mean to discredit this person but I felt like sharing this just in case. Glad to hear they're doing better now.

I am going to save this topic since it is helpful in case I need to do a working for my physical health. Thanks :)

So you vibrate Sowilo 80x while focusing on the chakra, right?
Do you also have to use a specific affirmation?
Thanks for sharing this.

Never thought of doing this. I've just been using the energies of Vin to heal my eyes. I think on the next good day to start healing I'll start vibrating Sol into my 3rd chakra to heal my vision. Thank you.

Lydia said:

Btw what affirmation did he use ?

@Hailourtruegod- he wasn't forcing or pushing, and he was getting plenty of fibre. As I wrote, he tried literally everything. I did his astro around the time and could see a major health problem (transit and solar return).

@Black Sun- While Moon rules the intestines as you wrote, so does the constellation Virgo, and the Solar chaka so it's a bit complex. Work on your Solar chakra though, as it is the chakra that rules the area.

@Ara666- yes, and I also advised to breath in it's color (red) on the inhale (while focusing intently on the chakra), this is how I do my chakra empowerment and it does give a boost.

@Ara666 and Jack- he just affirmed that his Base chakra is strong and healthy, and healing the areas ruled by it.

@Malkom- 3rd eye and 6th chakra rule eyesight. The Sun itself does, but not the chakra ruled by the Sun.

@Everyone, read this page, specifically the links to each chakra at the end, to find the chakras that rule the areas of body. There is a great deal of interconnection going on in the body, so the chakra does not necessarily rule the body part ruled by the planet ruling the chakra, as I outlined to Black Sun and Malkom.

Lydia said:
@Hailourtruegod- he wasn't forcing or pushing, and he was getting plenty of fibre. As I wrote, he tried literally everything. I did his astro around the time and could see a major health problem (transit and solar return).

@Black Sun- While Moon rules the intestines as you wrote, so does the constellation Virgo, and the Solar chaka so it's a bit complex. Work on your Solar chakra though, as it is the chakra that rules the area.

@Ara666- yes, and I also advised to breath in it's color (red) on the inhale (while focusing intently on the chakra), this is how I do my chakra empowerment and it does give a boost.

@Ara666 and Jack- he just affirmed that his Base chakra is strong and healthy, and healing the areas ruled by it.

@Malkom- 3rd eye and 6th chakra rule eyesight. The Sun itself does, but not the chakra ruled by the Sun.

@Everyone, read this page, specifically the links to each chakra at the end, to find the chakras that rule the areas of body. There is a great deal of interconnection going on in the body, so the chakra does not necessarily rule the body part ruled by the planet ruling the chakra, as I outlined to Black Sun and Malkom.
But let's say that someone has an allergy, what chakra do you need to empower?

The eyes and the lungs are effected by this allergy so do i need to empower two chakras? Or three because they eyes are both ruled by third eye and sixth chakra. This is getting complicated lol

Which chakra would you advise working on for issues relating to asthma and or allergies. I’ve noticed constant physical exercise helps with asthma, but doesn’t truly rid me of the problem.

I didn't think of every health issue before making this post...

Allergies, perhaps Solar as this helps with overall health, but also a working generalized towards allergies? A freeing the soul working perhaps, and then a general health improvement working.

For asthma, have you ever done the 10 Tibetan Breaths? These really strengthen the lungs, which may be part of the problem. Perhaps freeing the soul as well, as there could be a past-life issue.

The person I wrote about, did do freeing the soul workings, so perhaps this is why he was able to heal so quickly from chakra empowerment. For all health issues, there could be a past-life reason why it happened, not necessarily for the person I wrote about, but perhaps for allergies, asthma, poor eyesight, etc. HPS Maxine wrote about how people with bad eyesight, they saw something that traumatized them in a past life, which is why they developed poor eyesight in this life.

Lydia said:

Allergies, perhaps Solar as this helps with overall health, but also a working generalized towards allergies? A freeing the soul working perhaps, and then a general health improvement working.

For asthma, have you ever done the 10 Tibetan Breaths? These really strengthen the lungs, which may be part of the problem. Perhaps freeing the soul as well, as there could be a past-life issue.

The person I wrote about, did do freeing the soul workings, so perhaps this is why he was able to heal so quickly from chakra empowerment. For all health issues, there could be a past-life reason why it happened, not necessarily for the person I wrote about, but perhaps for allergies, asthma, poor eyesight, etc. HPS Maxine wrote about how people with bad eyesight, they saw something that traumatized them in a past life, which is why they developed poor eyesight in this life.
Thanks, I'm definitely going to do a working to heal my allergy. I will empower my solar chakra more as i have already planned. This is kind off topic but next month there is going to be the Summer solstice but it starts during a void of moon, do you think i should start a solar chakra empowerment working before the void moon and before the summer solstice start? Do you think it will still give power to the working or i should wait for when the Sun is in a good sign?

luis said:
Lydia said:

The eyes and the lungs are effected by this allergy so do i need to empower two chakras? Or three because they eyes are both ruled by third eye and sixth chakra. This is getting complicated lol

Dariak said:
Which chakra would you advise working on for issues relating to asthma and or allergies. I’ve noticed constant physical exercise helps with asthma, but doesn’t truly rid me of the problem.

With allergies, the factors that increase the reaction can be all throughout the body. Its not necessarily a lungs or eye only thing.
Some people cough or sneeze instead of having red irritated eyes.

Allergies tend to be a result of an 'overload' of something else. If you already have a health problem, or are in a situation that requires a lot from you or does not make you feel alright, that can contribute in the causes.

Or the air and stuff in your environment is very bothersome (i.e. lack of cleaning can increase the load too).

As for asthma, I was reading a book about what kind of yoga exercises would be good for various problems (I intend on posting a link to this book soon) and regarding asthma it said something about the constant cramping up, chest breathing that people do and it would recommend to do breathing exercises, filling the bottom half of the lungs and focussing on relaxing.

Look I didn't answer your question on what workings to use, you'll have to figure out what exactly to do that works for you.

I hope both of you fix this issue.

For some reason Im not experiencing allergies myself this year. Not entirely sure if it is because I drank some elderblossom lemonade, or cleaned up my bedroom and the hall/living room really well.. or that finally the moldy ceiling in the bathroom is gone.. or that the working Im doing cleared it up (was not doing a working for allergies though) or if its because those old trees were cut down.. though I don't think I had any reaction to them.. or that its colder this year and maybe has had a little more rain than last year that cleans the air a tad bit more frequently...
I really don't know. There are so many different factors.

Lydia said:

Allergies are immune system disorders so i think Mars can be very helpful regarding these (of course i do not disagree with you since sun is ruling the general health so it will also be a great help) !

Lydia said:

Allergies are immune system disorders so i think Mars can be very helpful regarding these (of course i do not disagree with you since sun is ruling the general health so it will also be a great help) !

Thank you for sharing this information Lydia, it is known that many physical ailments and health issues are related to low energy in the chakras and blocks/issues or a lack of work done on a specific chakra for multiple lifetimes, thus it makes perfect sense that working on the chakra ruling the area where haemorrhoids can occur fixed the problem.

I also believe birth defects and such may be related to issues in the chakras as well when the soul enters a body during the birth process, as the time the soul enters the body is roughly when these issues pop up in an unborn fetus, the same thing goes for risks of later diseases developing. I've noticed xtians and such who are constantly pumping negative energy and blocks into their chakras are always suffering from diseases and issues, especially if they attend church frequently. This just goes to show that consistent and effective spiritual work/meditation is good health.

Multiple meditation sessions (+RTRs) a day keeps the Jewish doctor and his curses to worsen your health away!

T.A.O.L. said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

Dariak said:

With allergies, the factors that increase the reaction can be all throughout the body. Its not necessarily a lungs or eye only thing.
Some people cough or sneeze instead of having red irritated eyes.

Allergies tend to be a result of an 'overload' of something else. If you already have a health problem, or are in a situation that requires a lot from you or does not make you feel alright, that can contribute in the causes.

Or the air and stuff in your environment is very bothersome (i.e. lack of cleaning can increase the load too).

As for asthma, I was reading a book about what kind of yoga exercises would be good for various problems (I intend on posting a link to this book soon) and regarding asthma it said something about the constant cramping up, chest breathing that people do and it would recommend to do breathing exercises, filling the bottom half of the lungs and focussing on relaxing.

Look I didn't answer your question on what workings to use, you'll have to figure out what exactly to do that works for you.

I hope both of you fix this issue.

For some reason Im not experiencing allergies myself this year. Not entirely sure if it is because I drank some elderblossom lemonade, or cleaned up my bedroom and the hall/living room really well.. or that finally the moldy ceiling in the bathroom is gone.. or that the working Im doing cleared it up (was not doing a working for allergies though) or if its because those old trees were cut down.. though I don't think I had any reaction to them.. or that its colder this year and maybe has had a little more rain than last year that cleans the air a tad bit more frequently...
I really don't know. There are so many different factors.
I'm going to do a working and see what happens. I think that this allergy is connected to a skin issue that i have and i'm already doing a working to heal. I looked up a bit and it make sense that they are connected because of TCM, i'll leave a link here that explain it https://www.tcmworld.org/get-to-the-root-cause-of-allergies-with-tcm/
Because of these connection then it created other problems like the skin issue that i have. Now i'm not an expert in TCM but it makes sense too me. And i think healing one illness with help with the others.

Thank to meditations and some healing workings that i did some times ago i don't have as much allergy as the others years but i still have it a bit and some days more.

Dariak said:

For this i am currently working on my heart chakra using thurisaz :
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

Now asthma can be related to anxiety too , as anxiety itself aggravate asthma so i would suggest to work more on void meditation and /or work on any emotional / mental problem...

also these things really help :

- H202 therapy ( be patient and comprehensive with you body at first things can get worst but with this after almost 1 year i see drastic improvement ... )
- reducing inflammations using cold shower / bath.
- astringent plants.
- moderating consumption of sugar. ( who is also related to emotional/mental problem )
- buying some plants for cleaning air :
https://theorganicgoatlady.com/25-air-purifying-plants/

for the allergies you can use sun square and/or working against bad transits,

also interesting enough i know people who lost their allergies after emotional trauma , so i don't know it seems this "blend" ( allergies, asthma) is related to the same energy field (emotional, anxiety...)

so i suspect it can be related to the throat chakra too

let me know if it is of any help :)

Something I realized I should add: do not avoid treatment for anything if you need it! Antibiotics, medical treatment (as long as it is beneficial and necessary) TCM advice/therapy, proper diet and supplements, and so on. Don't think that chakra empowerment alone can heal everything. My point of this post was that chakra empowerment can be a huge aid in healing.

@Luis: before the VoC, Sun is in 29 Gemini. Useless for Solar chakra. Summer Solstice is when Sun is in 0 Cancer, Moon exits VoC when Sun is at 0.53 Cancer, still over 2 hours left of Summer Solstice, or wait for Sun to enter Leo the following month. And, you could've started working on it back in Spring, Sun was in Aries....

Lydia said:
Something I realized I should add: do not avoid treatment for anything if you need it! Antibiotics, medical treatment (as long as it is beneficial and necessary) TCM advice/therapy, proper diet and supplements, and so on. Don't think that chakra empowerment alone can heal everything. My point of this post was that chakra empowerment can be a huge aid in healing.

@Luis: before the VoC, Sun is in 29 Gemini. Useless for Solar chakra. Summer Solstice is when Sun is in 0 Cancer, Moon exits VoC when Sun is at 0.53 Cancer, still over 2 hours left of Summer Solstice, or wait for Sun to enter Leo the following month. And, you could've started working on it back in Spring, Sun was in Aries....
Thank you. Yeah i know that i could have started it last month but i already started a working for my 5th and 4th chakras and i didn't want to do too much. I'll start it next month.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back