Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Today Needs!

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

maddmachinist82
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7-K4-ryBSE&lc=Ugw4pe9zWE1_zlBqlwF4AaABAg.8mPX_dUEUZk8uvQtp2LQF7

Mischa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMQoB5kioQ&lc=UgwBDMDM6pQ4i2GVi654AaABAg.8euMqa49F2h8uvRWJDGdd4

Nick Von Karma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLos4IE5Fc&lc=UgyoikINvHHqTpi5ln14AaABAg.8cQYcLAUcVp8uy-CKPeEBR

Wildfire said:
Username: Herr Hitler

PoisonedBlade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfI-xUiczVk&lc=UgyJnS4EbLGplYOw5C94AaABAg.8uw2qKHAHAq8uxbIwY8Zni

Forbes Mag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs&lc=UghM4rHxu0kB63gCoAEC.7-H0Z7-PxAt8uZcodMyLhG

Hello, Wildfire! How are you? : )

slickleg64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF81RV-T6_I&lc=UgyK45iJ3y9sBqGtXtl4AaABAg.8cEM7hbfUTz8v-ZQEsW7DD

Ninja 666 said:
Wildfire said:

PoisonedBlade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfI-xUiczVk&lc=UgyJnS4EbLGplYOw5C94AaABAg.8uw2qKHAHAq8uxbIwY8Zni

Forbes Mag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs&lc=UghM4rHxu0kB63gCoAEC.7-H0Z7-PxAt8uZcodMyLhG

*takes one deep breath*

Fine :D but completely nervous and excited at the same time that I'm finally graduating senior high, (*~I'm about to face the world~*). Managing my life as usual, life sometimes just turns lunatic mode on me, I lasted pretty long until I got influenced into self harm, the harassment, self guilt, and life took a toll on me BUT QUICKLY JUMPED BACK to reality and apologized heavily for what I fucking did to my arm in the school bathroom(Happened during the perfect time I noticed a sermon that mentioned astrologers being severely cursed posted on the forums), this is stupid and that fault stays in me. If this is like a war then this is like gas mask setup fails or normally getting hit by an explosion and severely wounded. BUT I'd rather not think about that edgy part of the recent past anymore. These are times where I can just hate myself. Even after I have adapted from it like usual.

I saw progress on our fight against the enemy(Priests are ranting end of the world verses and guilt bs in a stupid local barangay catholic church with mics and speakers, JUST AFTER A BAD DAY FROM SCHOOL AND IT WAS AT EARLY SEVEN WHEN THE MOON IS IN THE SKY ALREADY XD WTF people might be sleeping early. Maybe because people are treating churches like shit and wearing irregular clothing, a lot is going wrong with them now. Like some one time some guy posted himself in FB in a spider man costume running past a pusstard of the crock public reenactment :lol: :lol: :lol: ) as well as the enemy drumming insults and slander at me, trying to make me guilty for every mistake I do, especially if I offend or hurt someone, take advantage of my natural sensitivity and I either remove or use that emotion for black magick on assholes and past assholes, Final RTR, art projects and when human error happens because of forgetting to charge my AoP when I have to wake up early in school and not try to forget homeworks, important personal stuff, freelance artist journey and deadlines, they can overrun my head and attempt getting me to go 100% faggot mode(Glad I kept fighting it.), trying to stop me from getting people woke or doing the things I need and like..

Btw, this is perfect timing when I felt like getting overrun by emotions, is this a sign of the gods responding to my over thinking self guilt.hate episodes? Coincidence or just normal perfect timing. You stopped me from going completely berserk like I did not care anymore btw. Thank you so much and I FUCKING PROMISE NOT TO HURT MYSELF EVER AGAIN. I'LL REMEMBER THIS UNTIL THE TIME I'LL WRITE THIS ON MY LAST WILL ON MY DEATH BED AND I HOPE I WILL THROUGHOUT MY NEXT LIVES. I may have felt it weaken me spiritually like my chest got lighter after doing that. I'm real sorry for that about two weeks ago but there are times our enemy brings out the heavy weapons or things happen out of mental block/ignorance/normal human error caused by astrological conditions got in the way. Never underestimate, "yourself"(I may have forgotten HPHC's quote on that one and I'm going to got to that right now and remember what not letting "oneself" stop him meant), the Xtards, Moosleems, poos, kaka bugs, homicidal barneys and in general the enemy(I hope we can nuke/destroy in any possible way wherever those fuckers live when we advance to that capability)....life is just is....nor cruel, nor beautiful. It depends on where the person wants to go in life.

I'm fine right now, there are also times I can get negative and this is because I get drawn into grim dark stuff I read, draw and write(I can draw positive cute stuff when I want to) and had to clean up. I can always adapt and get back up from losses no matter how great, then laugh about it if I really have to but if it is something truly grave, what I can do to myself is different which is hating and cringing that I did that in this life and immediately forget that, hoping the enemy does not interfere with my skeletons in the closet, errr, vault. I may have forgotten to mention about that one, if I did and you wrote a solution to my self shame and hate, I'm going to check on the thread you set up for me.

Life is an epic story for me isn't it? I can finally pry away all the stupid jewish poison being forced into my head in that crazy school. They're trying to make me retarded.

On the band diusturbed, I am shocked and just 180 degree'd on that band when I have just heard of the lead singer being jewish, I searched it up and bang! I ditched it 100 percent. Is Luca Turilli safe btw? I've searched up his bios and found nothing about him being a Jew so far. Black dragon got me hooked to his songs at grade 4.

========

Post script: I want to talk with you personally but you might not like my weird, shy/outgoing ambivert dual, hot headed, crude humor loving/sensitive and chaotic personality IRL which is why I bricked myself from people and faced fixing it alone, even if this took me hundreds of attempts because there is a lot about me I'm trying to uncover on my own, did I just get driven cray cray and died from the inquisition in the past life or am I just a first degenerate incarnate? How the hell do I fight back verbally against the enemy when they insult me on my dirty secrets at the times where I am emotionally vulnerable? I can't tell things that hurt me the most here since the enemy is watching....right now, they might have said that I'll get slandered and other negative prophesy here while writing this.

I already miss all genuine SS here.

Ninja 666 said:
Wildfire said:

PoisonedBlade:

Forbes Mag:

I also realized that these negative stuff and the enemy's attempts on trying to make me retarded is an attempt to try getting me divided from all forms of help, I remember how planets get invaded by the enemy, they cut them off and if I take this in a microcosmic concept, this could be basically instilling self doubt and all sorts of negativity, simply by pulling on the weakness of the invadee. Those fucking rats.... I'll make sure I don't let the enemy make those happen again, I must do my best from now on.

There are times that I need to let go of somethings for the better. I just need judgement, self control and stop beating myself up or saying negative stuff about myself for every mistake I do, I just need to accept that I did it and move on. I really miss talking here and every legit SS.

Hail to the gods and goddesses of Orion.

Wildfire said:
I remember how planets get invaded by the enemy, they cut them off and if I take this in a microcosmic concept, this could be basically instilling self doubt and all sorts of negativity, simply by pulling on the weakness of the invadee.

There are sermons that said this and have read them, like on what happened to Lucifuge Rofocale's planet. It's pretty depressing.

Wildfire said:
Ninja 666 said:
Wildfire said:

PoisonedBlade:

Forbes Mag:

*takes one deep breath*

Fine :D but completely nervous and excited at the same time that I'm finally graduating senior high, (*~I'm about to face the world~*). Managing my life as usual, life sometimes just turns lunatic mode on me, I lasted pretty long until I got influenced into self harm, the harassment, self guilt, and life took a toll on me BUT QUICKLY JUMPED BACK to reality and apologized heavily for what I fucking did to my arm in the school bathroom(Happened during the perfect time I noticed a sermon that mentioned astrologers being severely cursed posted on the forums), this is stupid and that fault stays in me. If this is like a war then this is like gas mask setup fails or normally getting hit by an explosion and severely wounded. BUT I'd rather not think about that edgy part of the recent past anymore. These are times where I can just hate myself. Even after I have adapted from it like usual.

I saw progress on our fight against the enemy(Priests are ranting end of the world verses and guilt bs in a stupid local barangay catholic church with mics and speakers, JUST AFTER A BAD DAY FROM SCHOOL AND IT WAS AT EARLY SEVEN WHEN THE MOON IS IN THE SKY ALREADY XD WTF people might be sleeping early. Maybe because people are treating churches like shit and wearing irregular clothing, a lot is going wrong with them now. Like some one time some guy posted himself in FB in a spider man costume running past a pusstard of the crock public reenactment :lol: :lol: :lol: ) as well as the enemy drumming insults and slander at me, trying to make me guilty for every mistake I do, especially if I offend or hurt someone, take advantage of my natural sensitivity and I either remove or use that emotion for black magick on assholes and past assholes, Final RTR, art projects and when human error happens because of forgetting to charge my AoP when I have to wake up early in school and not try to forget homeworks, important personal stuff, freelance artist journey and deadlines, they can overrun my head and attempt getting me to go 100% faggot mode(Glad I kept fighting it.), trying to stop me from getting people woke or doing the things I need and like..

Btw, this is perfect timing when I felt like getting overrun by emotions, is this a sign of the gods responding to my over thinking self guilt.hate episodes? Coincidence or just normal perfect timing. You stopped me from going completely berserk like I did not care anymore btw. Thank you so much and I FUCKING PROMISE NOT TO HURT MYSELF EVER AGAIN. I'LL REMEMBER THIS UNTIL THE TIME I'LL WRITE THIS ON MY LAST WILL ON MY DEATH BED AND I HOPE I WILL THROUGHOUT MY NEXT LIVES. I may have felt it weaken me spiritually like my chest got lighter after doing that. I'm real sorry for that about two weeks ago but there are times our enemy brings out the heavy weapons or things happen out of mental block/ignorance/normal human error caused by astrological conditions got in the way. Never underestimate, "yourself"(I may have forgotten HPHC's quote on that one and I'm going to got to that right now and remember what not letting "oneself" stop him meant), the Xtards, Moosleems, poos, kaka bugs, homicidal barneys and in general the enemy(I hope we can nuke/destroy in any possible way wherever those fuckers live when we advance to that capability)....life is just is....nor cruel, nor beautiful. It depends on where the person wants to go in life.

I'm fine right now, there are also times I can get negative and this is because I get drawn into grim dark stuff I read, draw and write(I can draw positive cute stuff when I want to) and had to clean up. I can always adapt and get back up from losses no matter how great, then laugh about it if I really have to but if it is something truly grave, what I can do to myself is different which is hating and cringing that I did that in this life and immediately forget that, hoping the enemy does not interfere with my skeletons in the closet, errr, vault. I may have forgotten to mention about that one, if I did and you wrote a solution to my self shame and hate, I'm going to check on the thread you set up for me.

Life is an epic story for me isn't it? I can finally pry away all the stupid jewish poison being forced into my head in that crazy school. They're trying to make me retarded.

On the band diusturbed, I am shocked and just 180 degree'd on that band when I have just heard of the lead singer being jewish, I searched it up and bang! I ditched it 100 percent. Is Luca Turilli safe btw? I've searched up his bios and found nothing about him being a Jew so far. Black dragon got me hooked to his songs at grade 4.

========

Post script: I want to talk with you personally but you might not like my weird, shy/outgoing ambivert dual, hot headed, crude humor loving/sensitive and chaotic personality IRL which is why I bricked myself from people and faced fixing it alone, even if this took me hundreds of attempts because there is a lot about me I'm trying to uncover on my own, did I just get driven cray cray and died from the inquisition in the past life or am I just a first degenerate incarnate? How the hell do I fight back verbally against the enemy when they insult me on my dirty secrets at the times where I am emotionally vulnerable? I can't tell things that hurt me the most here since the enemy is watching....right now, they might have said that I'll get slandered and other negative prophesy here while writing this.

I don't know if it was the Gods. I saw your comment and wanted to see how you were doing. Because your Wildfire ;p

Don't worry about all this self-doubt nonsense. I bet you didn't think so much about this before you became dedicated. The enemy loves to isolate SS, because it makes us an easy target.

You must remember to clean your aura and build your aura of protection. And also to send the negative energy straight back to the assholes who treat you like shit.

Fighting Back
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

You can also use Blue Satanic Fire on them, add an affirmation if you find out you want to try it, you can also use the Blue Satanic Fire on Greys and other shit entities around you, but also in areas where you feel it is a lot of negativity.

Check out the blue flames on the sigils and sword at the middle of this page for inspiration:
https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html

The self-hate and self-harm is unnatural, so it's either some shit in your subconscious mind or soul, basically negative "karma", not necessarily of your own doing, this can come from others who hate you and have done things to you in this lifetime and other lifetimes and it has stuck on your soul. Or it can be some external source in the present. Should it be something on your soul you can try using the Munka vibration.

Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

If the shit comes again you should have some tools to deal with this now.

It can also be a bad Saturn transit. So doing a Sun Square should help. I know it can be time consuming, you should try to get it in, if you can't, perhaps you can try to keep your energies high at these times and doing some positive affirmations.

At last but not least, you can also ask Satan or your Guardian Demon for help when it gets to rough. It's better to ask for help then to be destructive.

There was a time back I asked Satan for help close to everyday of the month, it was that bad. But as soon as I did a Sun Square and raised my energies I took care of it myself.

I looked up a chatting program in the past, but can't remember it. You want to talk on Skype? Don't worry about all the shit the enemy throws at you when you want to socialize with other Spiritual Satanist. "We do mistakes, we fail, and we succeed." It's better to talk with an SS, then there is to talk with someone who is without, it's hard to relate to them on the most important aspects of life and destiny.

It would also be nice to have a back and forth chat, instead of: I ask you a question, and you write me a novel ;p (Just joking here, don't let the enemy get to you) Although I enjoy reading it, I don't always have the time for it sadly.

Legendarydavo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&lc=UggEJ0aqiVZm5XgCoAEC.8SNVNdG4w6g8v4R9EEpPFS

MrLinkai:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SV7CLhxdXA&lc=Ugyj9bX0s2dAaKjU6c14AaABAg.8sXhtfR8sQ88v4SRfW1fbx

Mark de Guzman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq5Cynry-3M&lc=UgxeSqSCmlQLIbX1iXB4AaABAg.8uuRTPzZYwE8v4Ucaa0cxn

John Worfolk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP9AGCSfOm8&lc=UgzGtoiSVuOsAO2O2mB4AaABAg.8djEpATROYz8v4XMhQ1v4N

Skodaman2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP9AGCSfOm8&lc=UgzoyQL90Gn1QZnT9614AaABAg.8YniDcHRI9d8v4XX6F4azi

Ninja 666 said:
Wildfire said:
Ninja 666 said:

*takes one deep breath*

========

I don't know if it was the Gods. I saw your comment and wanted to see how you were doing. Because your Wildfire ;p

Don't worry about all this self-doubt nonsense. I bet you didn't think so much about this before you became dedicated. The enemy loves to isolate SS, because it makes us an easy target.

You must remember to clean your aura and build your aura of protection. And also to send the negative energy straight back to the assholes who treat you like shit.

Fighting Back
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

You can also use Blue Satanic Fire on them, add an affirmation if you find out you want to try it, you can also use the Blue Satanic Fire on Greys and other shit entities around you, but also in areas where you feel it is a lot of negativity.

Check out the blue flames on the sigils and sword at the middle of this page for inspiration:
https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html

The self-hate and self-harm is unnatural, so it's either some shit in your subconscious mind or soul, basically negative "karma", not necessarily of your own doing, this can come from others who hate you and have done things to you in this lifetime and other lifetimes and it has stuck on your soul. Or it can be some external source in the present. Should it be something on your soul you can try using the Munka vibration.

Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

If the shit comes again you should have some tools to deal with this now.

It can also be a bad Saturn transit. So doing a Sun Square should help. I know it can be time consuming, you should try to get it in, if you can't, perhaps you can try to keep your energies high at these times and doing some positive affirmations.

At last but not least, you can also ask Satan or your Guardian Demon for help when it gets to rough. It's better to ask for help then to be destructive.

There was a time back I asked Satan for help close to everyday of the month, it was that bad. But as soon as I did a Sun Square and raised my energies I took care of it myself.

I looked up a chatting program in the past, but can't remember it. You want to talk on Skype? Don't worry about all the shit the enemy throws at you when you want to socialize with other Spiritual Satanist. "We do mistakes, we fail, and we succeed." It's better to talk with an SS, then there is to talk with someone who is without, it's hard to relate to them on the most important aspects of life and destiny.

It would also be nice to have a back and forth chat, instead of: I ask you a question, and you write me a novel ;p (Just joking here, don't let the enemy get to you) Although I enjoy reading it, I don't always have the time for it sadly.

A nov- ...*keemstar laugh* TRUE! I just burst with energy so often.

I no longer have skype, discord seems optional but I cannot use my mic at my current state.

I should have remembered....I'm wildfire...a burning and biting foxy for spiritual war ;3...*fox bork*

Wildfire said:
I should have remembered....I'm wildfire...a burning and biting foxy for spiritual war ;3...*fox bork*
We love you! Your *fox bork* reminded me happy! And reminded me of a song from a band I just discovered, the band is Isgarder and the song is The Red Wanderer. It's a metal song all about red foxes :D

Jason Wilson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYnyueBB2A8&lc=UgjW-M6YOYkxTXgCoAEC.86yXnxDwwO98v3xPSpp7pL

Cap - l’Élite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iTgeuA-5EE&lc=UgymzQOGu4WkkmPNlIp4AaABAg.8n2DvZgo4FE8v3y-uUj2Gi

You could just reinstall Skype, but we can use Discord. I think that will be better. No need to use a mic. I'll turn on my mail thing, so just mail me your nickname on Discord.

Wildfire said:

I no longer have skype, discord seems optional but I cannot use my mic at my current state.

.... Hmm. It seems I can't turn on the mail thing here on the forums. Can you give it a try?

I should have remembered....I'm wildfire...a burning and biting foxy for spiritual war ;3...*fox bork*[/quote]

Ninja 666 said:
.... Hmm. It seems I can't turn on the mail thing here on the forums. Can you give it a try?

[/quote]

You may try sending a message on my yahoo mail so I can give you my discord nickname.

evan marks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FBrtiNqE1s&lc=UgzH_ipUO14ZlApgSsN4AaABAg.8vD_mWRu68I8vF0pGEtdxA

Beaky Turf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukd05G9ggb0&lc=UgwGfUMoKV9Ou6VdZBJ4AaABAg.8ttRpJGtfeh8vF1nCEeyCW

Ryan K.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukd05G9ggb0&lc=Ugy7rXde-GxUYQ9Fe2p4AaABAg.8ss7zD-Dp9Y8vF2s-VhTcY

AerysTMD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frxSgKJPWhA&lc=UgyhAxmvAZTgBFiTYPl4AaABAg.8utWLCU76AW8vHZj_egvy5

PAppMundo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cXbJ8RXSoI&lc=UgyX6nYMBxx1ZK-B-Kx4AaABAg.8utFZRrErmC8vMTY8uNvZR

Tears of Soy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTa0b9s5gxo&lc=UgyePO_EFqbz8KXsbxJ4AaABAg.8r7AH-QtITN8vORbBnc2Hn

Kevin Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBlobJV-3M&lc=UgzHu4s0KHndm-jAdPJ4AaABAg.8vRn5-DEmjd8vS2BLhC7ih

bobothecreepyclown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8&lc=Ugg8aYE2GxP1RngCoAEC.84RWjGotc8z8vS2_3Z5Ssl

CptinHowdy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqGnIH5z4g&lc=Ugj7YYsCFJId1XgCoAEC.85qHUqg1CMR8vS3k7-hi__

Hey hey, been a while.

Tired but not uninspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSYqAzxfdLo&lc=Ugx-NBb-gOPO8fp1QIF4AaABAg

(same video:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsIkB36KYhA&lc=Ugxdyf2rEW129VVuhOx4AaABAg.8hRE8lZY4Mc8vbigibuI4i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsIkB36KYhA&lc=UgxRP0Xl2RHO30x8OFp4AaABAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCKxyDTlfHs&lc=UgyT0HnEvb9qBgFZLzR4AaABAg.8uV_Q-7Klkm8vbj8_Y6MXE
(It may not be the smartest to post links on well-known news channels..)

Ill search for more later.

Wildfire said:
UN: Herr Hitler

Capital A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESWCzPy7SgQ&lc=UgwIdBf601Nwe6aSGbp4AaABAg.8pTMEgHoAyQ8vS7jWimJnw

Hazfa hazfa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU&lc=UgwSxg7426yhadni5kt4AaABAg.8qSkJhmWukF8vS5mMd9CDW
Did your comments get shadowbanned?

Tommy Robinson update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBWjUY2r4aQ&lc=Ugx2qLv6ldFCgocgZTl4AaABAg.8usjJVDIa8l8vbKsjbtGSK

Roswitha said:
Wildfire said:
UN: Herr Hitler

Capital A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESWCzPy7SgQ&lc=UgwIdBf601Nwe6aSGbp4AaABAg.8pTMEgHoAyQ8vS7jWimJnw

Hazfa hazfa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU&lc=UgwSxg7426yhadni5kt4AaABAg.8qSkJhmWukF8vS5mMd9CDW
Did your comments get shadowbanned?

*BWAAAAAH! movie sound effect*

(....yes)

Hello : )

Good to see you. Hope your doing well : )

Roswitha said:
Hey hey, been a while.

Tired but not uninspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSYqAzxfdLo&lc=Ugx-NBb-gOPO8fp1QIF4AaABAg

(same video:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsIkB36KYhA&lc=Ugxdyf2rEW129VVuhOx4AaABAg.8hRE8lZY4Mc8vbigibuI4i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsIkB36KYhA&lc=UgxRP0Xl2RHO30x8OFp4AaABAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCKxyDTlfHs&lc=UgyT0HnEvb9qBgFZLzR4AaABAg.8uV_Q-7Klkm8vbj8_Y6MXE
(It may not be the smartest to post links on well-known news channels..)

Ill search for more later.

Jordan01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBA6qlHW8po&lc=UghVxG-fQ02tMngCoAEC.7-H0Z7-S00q8vfNtu33Hsg

Joel Richard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBKlner3HXc&lc=Ugg6q3jzDVVcxXgCoAEC.8J6BYEbV1Ne8vimB_doHam

Nicolas Bowling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-6n46X__WQ&lc=Ugz-alqfusNVSNWv0314AaABAg.8s8vJXaDiht8vlQ52YDxX9

Robert Ocampo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwIL6imI6EU&lc=Ughlz8EYDWqq63gCoAEC.844GJybAtmO8vlRxawTIjV

AKU DAIMAKAIMURA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfpFN4tp4s&lc=Ugw2AH2aVySXVuNTs8R4AaABAg.8tgbp13upS_8vnveRBj8_B

Adriano Ferreira
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfpFN4tp4s&lc=UgzvzaDgjKpek8Ik8KV4AaABAg.8u6Lj2BikS58vnvKxHiIp_

Evan T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNvphDvooG4&lc=UgzS4KJCnygw0gooa3J4AaABAg.8vl01KFIPb-8vnw50Zs_sK

Mick Mo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csbfAYRLehc&lc=Ugx4WvwSioamJ714TaF4AaABAg.8tFG-O-1GgQ8vnwcOswvI7

hneufvil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5vkz25nlS8&lc=UggTteSyubtFmHgCoAEC.8EKIpIWTcJy8vqTdtqo5_A

Tom F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5vkz25nlS8&lc=UgwZ4Y7fCcJBoaNqvet4AaABAg.8jsvvGQ-nyX8vqT_83-hjQ

theSHARK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwuSshIlUL0&lc=UggN4hJntHJfrngCoAEC.8PtgQHNI7qR8vqTug1E0bg

Alex Bowman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z2DYR_pDig&lc=Ugxk7ytOlpggqSTGslN4AaABAg.8_Od2-pBeOZ8vqUB4QzPp9

=====================

J.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcEbaV3u1uY&lc=Ugy5iifZhQObNvOopZZ4AaABAg.8vlZQryEszN8vtFZ4dcJ_H

Peter Perez:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGnWhmmiN9U&lc=UgwLZhoU2x_J6Z1DFEx4AaABAg.8b3Njuqs2Wq8twPLtoiN9k

Fruehauf8090:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8dK4_d-QE&lc=Ugwsm1E8qpSPa2jcU6Z4AaABAg.8u-mNNMBa508uTiE9_KPxS

An individual comment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QhWKdfRPCY&lc=UgyDPCtNcTmEbKkwrKV4AaABAg

https://youtu.be/ueeYIZs0xj4
In this video i answered a comment of someone with the username
Worshiphim
My username is Prometheus Titan

Everyone should support these comments by giving a like. You can literally give 10 likes in 100 seconds.. no excuses. :arrow:

Νίκος said:
https://youtu.be/FmFCLZbdvAk
I made o comment in this video

Right-click on the time beside your channels name in your comment which states when you have made that comment and then click ´´copy links address`` and paste it here

It will direct us to your comment automatically.

Hello, Νίκος!

After commenting or replying, please right click on the time stamp next to your account name and choose "copy link location", this creates a direct link to the comment.

This helps us save the time searching for your comment and improves efficiency and workflow.

Νίκος said:

Ninja 666 said:
Hello, Νίκος!

After commenting or replying, please right click on the time stamp next to your account name and choose "copy link location", this creates a direct link to the comment.

This helps us save the time searching for your comment and improves efficiency and workflow.

Νίκος said:

Ninja I sent you an e-mail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back