Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problems with swallowing and a few other things.

Hello, before I start to explain my problem I would like to explain a bit about myself from a time during 2014 to the present(Problem is at the bottom of this topic)

Back in somewhere around 2014-2015 I had been a frequent drug user of Marijuana, I would smoke it at my friends house(well I thought he was my friend) I had done it for over a few months then we decided to switch to synthetic marijuana(legal weed) now during the time I was smoking weed I was often bullied a lot cause I would just sit there and relax while others would walk around and do other activities. Changing from weed to synthetic has got to the biggest mistake of my life, at first it was all fun I had never experienced any problems mostly cause it was just me and my friend, but after I kept doing it around his friends the paranoia would get even worse i was bullied even more, the different types of synthetic weed became even more potent and the paranoia and bullying was getting even worse. I was so messed up I could not do anything to fight back. Then came a point in my life where I just had enough so I left and gave up smoking weed and legal weed for over 2 years.

During the time I had quit my life got insignificantly better, I was working out, I was able to visualize and draw complex pictures, I was eating healthy, my posture was better, I was very interested in Lucid Dreams in fact obsessed with it, I had a higher chance of reaching a meditation state(Never got into a trance but I did a lot better then I have done now) I was doing a carpentry course. I had finished my course which went for 6 months and finished on October 26th 2015. I was still going to the gym now since my whole diet always included eggs my mum decided to make me some eggs for tea/dinner once they were done the eggs were very cold since mum forgot to tell me they were done. Now instead of heating them up in the microwave I decided to just eat them, I could barely eat so much as a bite of it I went to the gym the day after and I had reached 50kg on the bench press which was my short term goal but I was only able to do 1 rep. After all that I fell into a sort of depression I stopped going to the gym I rarely ate food, by "rarely ate" we're talking from 2000-3000 calories to only 50-100 calories of food and it was no longer healthy food but junk food, sometime I wouldn't eat all. I went from 70kg to 54kg, a little bit down the track in late 2016 I met one of my old friends who was a user of weed and I got back into it everything was all good he never judged me for sitting there even when I was paranoid he would calm me down. I stopped hanging out with him after he bullied me on the first day of 2017, about a few months down the track I got a job which my dad helped me get I worked there for almost a year coming back home in January 2018 due to being bullied and blamed for stuff I never said or did.

Now at this point the problem with eating got worse, just to be clear I have 2 abnormal teeth I should say behind my front ones and they dont feel like they're connected to my gums at all. It's very hard to chew food with my front teeth but I have to do it on the side cause I would feel immense pain when I would chew with my abnormal teeth also I have a very high chance of biting my tongue.

My problem: It has now come to the point where I can no longer swallow really any type of food, it has improved a bit but even drinking water or any liquid is hard I can no longer just chug the liquid. Eating food like chips and chocolate are easy but eating soft food like chicken is very difficult. I have so much free time yet(I rarely do anything) I struggle so much to meditate I cant sit still for very long, my back starts to hurt really badly and I can no longer visualize like I use to.

I feel like the problem with my throat has something to do with my throat chakra. I'm currently working on getting on to government paid benefits so I can receive a healthcare card which is required if I'm going to be getting my 2 teeth removed, I'm not sure what to do so I thought I might post here and see if anyone can offer assistance. Apologies for a such a long story and practically me bragging about my life, there is a lot of important information missing in the story but I will not explain since it has caused me major problems and is reason why I no longer leave my house anymore

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

"After all that I fell into a sort of depression I stopped going to the gym I rarely ate food, by "rarely ate" we're talking from 2000-3000 calories to only 50-100 calories of food and it was no longer healthy food but junk food, sometime I wouldn't eat all. I went from 70kg to 54kg, "

First of all, have you actually visited a doctor to get properly diagnosed?

Secondly, were those eggs well-done? or was the yolk still fluid? Unless they'd been out there not well done for hours you wouldn't have gotten sick from them.
Saying this specificly means you've been worried about it, probably too much than you should have.

Have you ever suffered from acid reflux from the stomach as a result of your chronic marijuana use?

Marijuana can relax the lower esophageal sphincter causing reflux. Chronic reflux can damage the esophagus causing it to scar which can result in difficulty swallowing. This type of condition requires medical attention.

Are you taking steps to stop consuming marijuana?

You paint a picture of a victim mentality ie always bullied by everyone and often this psychological hang up will prevent self nourishment which is consistent with your issue.

T.A.O.L. said:
"After all that I fell into a sort of depression I stopped going to the gym I rarely ate food, by "rarely ate" we're talking from 2000-3000 calories to only 50-100 calories of food and it was no longer healthy food but junk food, sometime I wouldn't eat all. I went from 70kg to 54kg, "

First of all, have you actually visited a doctor to get properly diagnosed?

Secondly, were those eggs well-done? or was the yolk still fluid? Unless they'd been out there not well done for hours you wouldn't have gotten sick from them.
Saying this specificly means you've been worried about it, probably too much than you should have.

I have never thought about visiting a doctor about my problem I always assumed the problem was caused by me being lazy
My mum knows how to cook there is no way she would give me half-cooked eggs where the yolk is still fluid like. I don't believe they were sitting there for hours maybe 10-20 minutes, and I never got sick from them I just didnt like having to eat cold eggs.

Centralforce666 said:
Have you ever suffered from acid reflux from the stomach as a result of your chronic marijuana use?

Marijuana can relax the lower esophageal sphincter causing reflux. Chronic reflux can damage the esophagus causing it to scar which can result in difficulty swallowing. This type of condition requires medical attention.

Are you taking steps to stop consuming marijuana?

You paint a picture of a victim mentality ie always bullied by everyone and often this psychological hang up will prevent self nourishment which is consistent with your issue.

I have had a burning chest like a heart burn whenever I would eat a pie, chips, toast, chocolate or drank fizzy/soda drink but the feeling would go away. I forgot to mention that I quit marijuana completely after I was bullied by my friend back at the start of 2017, the last time I had drugs like amphetamine and ecstasy was back in November 2017 I've been drug free and pretty much alcohol free ever since, I dont even remember the last time I consumed alcohol.

I agree that I have painted a mental picture of myself and now cause of it plus the consumption of marijuana I believe I suffer from anxiety, I've finished attending appointments with my psychologist a few months ago. We've finally managed to get in contact with the person responsible for the autism-assessment in about a week or 2 so hopefully I'll know what I suffer from.

Well you should know that the "autism spectrum" doesn't exist it's a bullshit way to try to limit people and break them down. And it looks like you are trying to make excuses to make yourself into the victim. Trying to look for a label that labels you as broken, so it isn't your obligation to be responsible for advancing and healing yourself. So you can just give up and think that you don't have the ability to improve your condition because there is some incurable disorder. When the truth is you can fix any problem there is, but giving up and accepting a defeatist label, instead of growing to fix it, would just trap you in a samsara loop of trouble.

How could the greatest powerfullest minds ever, and also the absolute lowest potato-level retards, actually be the exact same thing, as the autism myth says? And then that would include all the regular people in between too. So everybody in the world, especially the powerfullest minds, are all really just retarded and should be pushed to the side... Classic jewish ((("psychology"))).

Just like how the psychologist who invented the diagnosis of ADHD admitted years later that ADHD does not even exist and it was just an excuse to force young children to take amphetamine pills, because he was paid by the drug companies to create an excuse to let them push more drugs. It's just kids acting like all kids act, they all have a lot of energy. But Dr. Cohen Goldstein Shekelberg needs to force all 5 year old children on "low-dosage" meth in their most delicate years because that's what their religion and culture says they need to do against the gentiles.

They probably will tell you that you're retarded, no matter how normal or advanced you actually are, just so that you will accept and align yourself with the diagnosis of retarded, and spiritually attack yourself into fitting their retarded template thoughform shape. If you agree that you're retarded, you will become retarded; by believing it, it grows to be real. Traits like having very great mental capacity and spiritual mind where you can immediately see the truth in a situation, which are just the normal average conditions of any Nordic kind of person, are deemed as retarded because it is specifically these traits which are the greatest threat against the enemy. People who see through all the enemy's lies immediately and see what the truth is have to all be labeled as illegitimate so the mid-level goys won't listen to them and start to think against the (((system))).

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Well you should know that the "autism spectrum" doesn't exist it's a bullshit way to try to limit people and break them down. And it looks like you are trying to make excuses to make yourself into the victim. Trying to look for a label that labels you as broken, so it isn't your obligation to be responsible for advancing and healing yourself. So you can just give up and think that you don't have the ability to improve your condition because there is some incurable disorder. When the truth is you can fix any problem there is, but giving up and accepting a defeatist label, instead of growing to fix it, would just trap you in a samsara loop of trouble.

How could the greatest powerfullest minds ever, and also the absolute lowest potato-level retards, actually be the exact same thing, as the autism myth says? And then that would include all the regular people in between too. So everybody in the world, especially the powerfullest minds, are all really just retarded and should be pushed to the side... Classic jewish ((("psychology"))).

Just like how the psychologist who invented the diagnosis of ADHD admitted years later that ADHD does not even exist and it was just an excuse to force young children to take amphetamine pills, because he was paid by the drug companies to create an excuse to let them push more drugs. It's just kids acting like all kids act, they all have a lot of energy. But Dr. Cohen Goldstein Shekelberg needs to force all 5 year old children on "low-dosage" meth in their most delicate years because that's what their religion and culture says they need to do against the gentiles.

They probably will tell you that you're retarded, no matter how normal or advanced you actually are, just so that you will accept and align yourself with the diagnosis of retarded, and spiritually attack yourself into fitting their retarded template thoughform shape. If you agree that you're retarded, you will become retarded; by believing it, it grows to be real. Traits like having very great mental capacity and spiritual mind where you can immediately see the truth in a situation, which are just the normal average conditions of any Nordic kind of person, are deemed as retarded because it is specifically these traits which are the greatest threat against the enemy. People who see through all the enemy's lies immediately and see what the truth is have to all be labeled as illegitimate so the mid-level goys won't listen to them and start to think against the (((system))).

Yes you're right I'm making excuses about advancing, but I'm not making any excuses about being bullied I was bullied through most of my school years and even out of school and this has had a significant impact on me up until now but I'm entirely unsure now on what to do to fix these problems I'm having. I can definitely meditate again I almost got it a few months back however it did take over an hour of just laying there to almost achieve it, if only I was able to relax my body completely. I will try to fix the problems I'm having not sure how I'm going to do it though but thank you very much for your detailed description

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Yes you're right I'm making excuses about advancing, but I'm not making any excuses about being bullied I was bullied through most of my school years and even out of school and this has had a significant impact on me up until now but I'm entirely unsure now on what to do to fix these problems I'm having. I can definitely meditate again I almost got it a few months back however it did take over an hour of just laying there to almost achieve it, if only I was able to relax my body completely. I will try to fix the problems I'm having not sure how I'm going to do it though but thank you very much for your detailed description

Well the dumb zombies are trained to go against anything different than their zombie programming and be bad against good people who are just different than themself. But that doesn't mean they're right.

Well the dumb zombies are trained to go against anything different than their zombie programming and be bad against good people who are just different than themself. But that doesn't mean they're right.

Apologies, I dont understand what you mean by that, care to explain in better detail?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM! :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Apologies, I dont understand what you mean by that, care to explain in better detail?

I mean those dummies that bullied you were just losers who aren't able to think in any other perspective than the one that is forced on them by society and the enemy's influences. And they are trained by these influences to react against any different thinking and try to stop you. Everybody is forced to think in exactly the same dumb way so they can all be controlled and not be able to think around the traps. So if you think different, they want to stop you and go against you so everyone is forced into the same controlled mindset. So the enemy doesn't lose controll of the population. Because if someone thinks different, they can teach others and get everyone thinking different, and the enemy can't controll them all anymore.

I mean those dummies that bullied you were just losers who aren't able to think in any other perspective than the one that is forced on them by society and the enemy's influences. And they are trained by these influences to react against any different thinking and try to stop you. Everybody is forced to think in exactly the same dumb way so they can all be controlled and not be able to think around the traps. So if you think different, they want to stop you and go against you so everyone is forced into the same controlled mindset. So the enemy doesn't lose controll of the population. Because if someone thinks different, they can teach others and get everyone thinking different, and the enemy can't controll them all anymore.

Thank you so much for explaining, yes they are losers bringing people down is the only thing they're good at. I could not fight back for some reason, I always believed I was stronger but I always had a feeling that if I were to fight back someone would say "he didn't do anything, why you hitting him" and this would throw me off but also with the immense paranoia I experienced from marijuana was what held me back the most. I will get out of this phase it may take time but hopefully its very soon. It's horrible to think that Jews have created a system to pit us all against each other and keep us on a leash but everyone will eventually break out of this and realize the Jews are the ones responsible for all the biggest lies in history. I have performed the Final RTR and I'm going to be performing it again very soon, also I have a question regarding the Final RTR is it still valid if you listen to music while doing the Final RTR? also I asked you a question on the "Ask All questions! New members" topic if you have responded to my questions on that topic, then you can ignore this one. Thank you once again for explaining in detail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back