Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unable to feel emotions

Purified666

To keep a very long and painful story short, around 6 years ago I did my best to block and suppress my emotions... Unfortunately, it worked. At the time it seemed like a good thing, but little did I know I'd regret it later on.

Now, I can still feel some emotions like sadness or anger(if I'm pushed hard enough), but any other emotion is impossible to feel like happiness, love etc). So most of the time I just feel neutral, even in situations I shouldn't feel neutral... it's absolutely horrible!

It literally takes the joy out of living...

What can I do to fix this? Is there a rune(or a combo of runes) that I can vibrate? Just raise some energy and program it to fix this mess?

Any tips/advice is appreciated :)

That is similar to what am going through,only that mine I can't even feel sadness and anger,it has been like this for four years,am currently doing a program for it but am still on the early days so can't say about the results yet.
I believe since yours is still early you should do a working for it before it may get worse,use wunjo or ansuz and try to think about good things,every day write down things that brings you little pleasures and also things that you appreciate kind of like to build your neuropathway's to produce positive feelings.
goodluck

I was thinking.. You could probably use Wunjo for healing that (inspired by Lydias healing psychological issues) or doing a freeing the soul working on it..

Other than this.. I was thinking.. sometimes in certain situations you end up having a kind of shutdown in the head.. but maybe to you this may have ended up in a blockage.. maybe not even necessary something that ended up being physical..

Other question.. do you remember or know what you did to shutdown these feelings from happening again? If you can figure that out, maybe you can reverse it..
Other than that, all I know is, that such things take time. Healing this won't happen overnight.

I think if you start empowering your throat chakra this will change. Also you can enter a deep trance and program your unconscious mind with a relevant afirmation.

Purified666 said:
To keep a very long and painful story short, around 6 years ago I did my best to block and suppress my emotions... Unfortunately, it worked. At the time it seemed like a good thing, but little did I know I'd regret it later on.

Now, I can still feel some emotions like sadness or anger(if I'm pushed hard enough), but any other emotion is impossible to feel like happiness, love etc). So most of the time I just feel neutral, even in situations I shouldn't feel neutral... it's absolutely horrible!

It literally takes the joy out of living...

What can I do to fix this? Is there a rune(or a combo of runes) that I can vibrate? Just raise some energy and program it to fix this mess?

Any tips/advice is appreciated :)

emotions are ruled by the throut chakra. try spinning it fast and imagine it bright. clean it .
You could do a venus square with a proper affirmation. venus rules the throut chakra.

T.A.O.L. said:
I was thinking.. You could probably use Wunjo for healing that (inspired by Lydias healing psychological issues) or doing a freeing the soul working on it..

Other than this.. I was thinking.. sometimes in certain situations you end up having a kind of shutdown in the head.. but maybe to you this may have ended up in a blockage.. maybe not even necessary something that ended up being physical..

Other question.. do you remember or know what you did to shutdown these feelings from happening again? If you can figure that out, maybe you can reverse it..
Other than that, all I know is, that such things take time. Healing this won't happen overnight.

What I did is I basically "pushed" the emotions down as soon as they arrived. I also focused on separating any and all emotional responses to the situations I was in.
My original goal was to just stop getting hurt emotionally, but in the end all emotions ended up getting blocked.

If the disconnection is like a snapped thread.. I was thinking..

Someone told me that to balance your emotions you'd have to work on the chakras and the extensions. So probably doing the circulating energy meditation could help open and reconnect as well.. along with balancing it out..

I have had the same problem for over 10 years, but since about a year i learned how to get back in touch with them.

So i had therapy for this but it was a therapy where you were doing physical exercises, it was just me and a instructor doing things like basketbal, some form of wrestling, ball excercises, doing some very hard almost impossible little parkours and lots of talking....

here is an example: at the start i was asked how i felt and what stress lvl (1-10) i was on etc. lets say we did some basketball. in one excercise we stood 5 meters from the hoop and we would have a little match of who would score most (just about 10 throws) and afterwards the instructor would ask me where my stress lvl was at. ofc when you dont know where its at you cant really discribe or feel any change, but i learned that my body did indeed gave signs of stress. these signs where very subtle but they were there, think about some light pressure in your head/neck/chest or even talking faster or stuttering. so you will have to go with your conscious mind to different parts of your body to feel if there is any kind of pressure of pain or whatever.

By knowing what your body is telling you, you will get closer to your own body. It will take some time but slowly you will be able to understand your own feelings better because you know that your own body is telling you that there is something going on.

By the way one session took no longer than a our and was physicly not that intensive, i only had 1 session every week and as ''homework'' i had to try and apply this in every day life wich can be quite hard. 10 sessions were enough to get a grip on it.

I hope that what i have said here is somewhat understandable :lol: and i hope that i do help someone with this, if anything is unclear or if anyone has a question ask away.

Cro666 said:
I have had the same problem for over 10 years, but since about a year i learned how to get back in touch with them.

So i had therapy for this but it was a therapy where you were doing physical exercises, it was just me and a instructor doing things like basketbal, some form of wrestling, ball excercises, doing some very hard almost impossible little parkours and lots of talking....

here is an example: at the start i was asked how i felt and what stress lvl (1-10) i was on etc. lets say we did some basketball. in one excercise we stood 5 meters from the hoop and we would have a little match of who would score most (just about 10 throws) and afterwards the instructor would ask me where my stress lvl was at. ofc when you dont know where its at you cant really discribe or feel any change, but i learned that my body did indeed gave signs of stress. these signs where very subtle but they were there, think about some light pressure in your head/neck/chest or even talking faster or stuttering. so you will have to go with your conscious mind to different parts of your body to feel if there is any kind of pressure of pain or whatever.

By knowing what your body is telling you, you will get closer to your own body. It will take some time but slowly you will be able to understand your own feelings better because you know that your own body is telling you that there is something going on.

By the way one session took no longer than a our and was physicly not that intensive, i only had 1 session every week and as ''homework'' i had to try and apply this in every day life wich can be quite hard. 10 sessions were enough to get a grip on it.

I hope that what i have said here is somewhat understandable :lol: and i hope that i do help someone with this, if anything is unclear or if anyone has a question ask away.
I'm happy you got over that dark phase in life. Respect. :)

I had this problem for about 3 or 4 years of not being able to feel any emotions at all.

I am just assuming it will get more and more better as I meditate. In my case it was because I got addicted to benzos which its well known even in the regular world that taking them for too long causes bluntness of emotions or no emotions.

I have been off benzos for awhile. I would say it seems like a slow progression for them to come back. I will say I understand this and its not as great as some people who feel depressed or angry all the time or something would think to have no emotions. I used to be over emotional though on things.

I will try the throat chakra i quit the money square cause I messed up yesterday so I will start again on a spiritual venus square although I honestly would think venus in pisces would be best for this goal.

Id say slowly my emotions are returning. I feel happiness and love and anger and sadness sometimes. Still not fully strongly it is kind of blunted and I feel this effects my power but I hope that I can be fully me again soon just not as emotional as I was before this happened. I may have shut down emotions myself cause I was having so much anxiety though like some of the people here did.

There must be some mechanism for this. I know for a fact I am not a psychopath but I worried about that for awhile. I am glad to know I am not the only one going through this.

There was a legitimate Satanist on youtube 5 or 6 years ago who mentioned to me problems that the enemy angels did this to him. So this could be an attack somehow too. I dont remember much of what he said or I said though at that time I still had mostly normal emotions though.

I don't want to sound like im someone random trying to give advice.. so I'll tell you this.

I've been in basicly an emotional rollercoaster most of my life, to the point where I didn't have enough time to even process it all.
At some point I set aside my own feelings for someone that I thought was worth keeping in my life, but doing so, not paying any attention to myself, put me under so much pressure that I lost all emotions I had. Eventually I did cut the person out but I still wasn't myself for a long long time.
I had a friend at the time and we spoke about stuff that was bothering us, things that happened. And with time I regained some feeling, but I still had a hard time being happy and something still felt off for the longest time ever.

Then I found the JoS and dedicated. Those problems don't magically go away.

Though with meditation the situation improved. But it still wasn't 100% .. which changed about the time we all started doing the Final RTR. And the extra aura cleaning.

And then as of late the detaching from the person I mentioned earlier in this post made so many things that I felt like I was struggling with really hard go away almost instantly.

Even so, sometimes there are situations, or things said, that I cant take well. Last time I had a near complete mental shutdown. Nothing mattered anymore.

As for reading or hearing the stuff about i.e. genital mutilation or the post HPS Maxine made about the deep web.. I am not invincible. It gives me a bloody headache for a couple of days reading that shit.

As for those unprocessed emotions, they still come up from time to time. But I am a happier person now than that I've been in a long long time.

There is one thing i hear way to often here and that is meditate on it. there are enough other solutions that may be even better for certain problems. ofcourse meditation will help but dont ignore everything else like your own body because you think ahh well meditation will solve all problems.

knowing your body and being phisically fit is just as important as doing meditations, you cannot ignore physical activities and replace them with meditations. humans have needs as well, we need te have contact with others, we need to go out in the sun, we need some exercise. and when you are out and about stop for a couple of seconds, bring you consciousness to your body and listen to what your body tells you. I mean spirituality is great and all but it will not tell you the problems that are there, it will help you deal with the problems when you command it to but it will not prevent or acknoledge all problems. Your body does talk to you constantly you just need to learn how to listen to your own body and when you know how to do that you will be able to solve a lot of problems before they even arise.

So moral of the story: Find a balance between physical activity and spiritual activity, listen to your body and just go outside every now and then.

Meditations will obviously help you with this. There is not a single chakra that rules all emotions but each of the chakras rules over one or two emotions (this was explained in the sermon of HP Mageson about the Heart chakra, look up for it). Another thing that you can do is to do a freeing the soul working with an affirmation like this: "In a positive way for me, I'm completely free to feel emotions forever". Of course, change the affirmation as you want.

slyscorpion said:
I know how you feel, at one point I thought I was a psychopath too, but I still have memories of feeling my emotions as a kid. And my moral compass is not fucked up as the one of a psychopath. Nah, this is not the act of the enemy... not directly at least.

I was going through some shit time during my childhood and at the time I thought that blocking my emotions would help me go through that period. In retrospect, it was a short-term solution with long term consequences.

I think you'll start feeling your emotions again after your system cleans itself fully from those pills. Thank you for the square suggestion.
Well, It's a bit sad to see that there are other SS who go through this. Not being able to feel emotions lead to a lot of problems.

T.A.O.L. said:
I don't want to sound like im someone random trying to give advice.. so I'll tell you this.

I've been in basicly an emotional rollercoaster most of my life, to the point where I didn't have enough time to even process it all.
At some point I set aside my own feelings for someone that I thought was worth keeping in my life, but doing so, not paying any attention to myself, put me under so much pressure that I lost all emotions I had. Eventually I did cut the person out but I still wasn't myself for a long long time.
I had a friend at the time and we spoke about stuff that was bothering us, things that happened. And with time I regained some feeling, but I still had a hard time being happy and something still felt off for the longest time ever.

Then I found the JoS and dedicated. Those problems don't magically go away.

Though with meditation the situation improved. But it still wasn't 100% .. which changed about the time we all started doing the Final RTR. And the extra aura cleaning.

And then as of late the detaching from the person I mentioned earlier in this post made so many things that I felt like I was struggling with really hard go away almost instantly.

Even so, sometimes there are situations, or things said, that I cant take well. Last time I had a near complete mental shutdown. Nothing mattered anymore.

As for reading or hearing the stuff about i.e. genital mutilation or the post HPS Maxine made about the deep web.. I am not invincible. It gives me a bloody headache for a couple of days reading that shit.

As for those unprocessed emotions, they still come up from time to time. But I am a happier person now than that I've been in a long long time.
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I went through something similar, it was really intense, but it lasted for just one night. And I broke up with that person soon after that.

Well, I know I kept a lot of anger inside me during that period(I should've probably mentioned that in my original post) which was a huge mistake. Anger is the last thing anyone should keep inside them, either cry it out or channel it towards something. I still remember a very heavy feeling in my chest... it lasted for a long time. I think it went away when my emotions got fully suppressed, but I can't remember. That period is not something that I wanted to keep in my memory.

As for the Final RTR, nothing changed in regards to my emotions but things "started moving" (if that makes sense) for me. It was a positive experience :)
Yeah... sometimes I avoid reading really gruesome things for my own sake.

nino said:
How did you stop feelings emotions?

look, someone who wants to turn a z-bot, getting, who knows not promote the lizard

SdD said:
nino said:

look, someone who wants to turn a z-bot, getting, who knows not promote the lizard
Eu quero te dizer que seu comentário é muito correto e importante de dizer, e eu concordo completamente com você. Eu quero que você saiba que o seu inglês está ficando muito melhor e eu não quero que você se sinta como se não fosse compreendido. Eu talvez não diga as palavras certas aqui porque eu não falo português. o google translate está dizendo isso do inglês.

Sorry to break it down but you becoming a drone will only intensify any underlying emotional problems, by ignorance of fixing them and dealing with them. Eventually this comes out like a wound that is ignored.

Try to heal and balance emotionally. Becoming a borg is not great for you.

Purified666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I went through something similar, it was really intense, but it lasted for just one night. And I broke up with that person soon after that.

Well, I know I kept a lot of anger inside me during that period(I should've probably mentioned that in my original post) which was a huge mistake. Anger is the last thing anyone should keep inside them, either cry it out or channel it towards something. I still remember a very heavy feeling in my chest... it lasted for a long time. I think it went away when my emotions got fully suppressed, but I can't remember. That period is not something that I wanted to keep in my memory.

As for the Final RTR, nothing changed in regards to my emotions but things "started moving" (if that makes sense) for me. It was a positive experience :)
Yeah... sometimes I avoid reading really gruesome things for my own sake.

Thank you for your reply. It felt bad to just not say something to this.

I agree with that. Holding in anger for whatever reason not being able to express it, is unhealthy.

That is good to hear. I hope this problem gets sorted out soon.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SdD said:
nino said:

Eu quero te dizer que seu comentário é muito correto e importante de dizer, e eu concordo completamente com você. Eu quero que você saiba que o seu inglês está ficando muito melhor e eu não quero que você se sinta como se não fosse compreendido. Eu talvez não diga as palavras certas aqui porque eu não falo português. o google translate está dizendo isso do inglês.

You really are a ¡gentile!

Danke

I had this as well about 2 years ago now, but it ended when I became fed up walking into a library one morning and being hit blatantly with the grey goyish energy of all the people there on the computers and phones- the same as it had been all the times I was in this library, since I had fallen from my emotions. I had a "do or die" moment, and got extremely, extremely obsessed with my previous idea of greatness I had left behind those 2 years ago. Like a very intense, directed anger and focus in bettering my current state of being + a hatred of weakness in the world around me. Ever since then, I've been writing my thoughts down more as I care more emotionally for them now, I haven't been tolerating and allowing abuse to my person, or ideals and openly am more revolutionary (and thus, happier) in day to day life. I hadn't meditated for a long time when this happened, and ever since the first day of this compulsive shift I passively felt my aura more, was having dreams again and so on- so it makes for wonder whether one's emotional energy is directly connected to their spiritual qualities.

(I rant and reiterate, this is directed to those less knowledgeable I guess, but I also think there is a "wave" of this amongst some brothers and sisters)

The emotions are what explicitly and implicitly drive intellect and "figuring things out" as well as making ideas real and "sorting things out"- it should definitely be of supreme importance to you if you suffer from a lack of emotion, to observe the beauty of this future we are creating. This is where you don't stop meditating because of thoughts of "i am tired" (yadayada, so be it then loser), and instead decide in going over and above to completely and genetically improve yourself. Reach deep inside, to the first memories you had with Satan, search out for literature (the sermons from the HP's, particularly the more emotional ones from the time where it was harder) that brings you closer to what is already in your soul.
The Water is the flowing of your subconscious mind, the dreamy beauty of this world atop a green hill, and the never ending stream of inspiration and ideas. The Fire is the life, the joy and excitement of freedom and your passions which you exert proudly. Meditation does not bring this power to you on its own, it only helps you realise the truths about this, you have to work on seeking these things yourself as they say "find your passion in life" etc.

Meditation the magic fix all cream on its own won't make you more emotional- YOU need to go, get off your ass and do a square/runic for it, or also physically go and do what attributes to that - with people or alone, jogging at night, listen to your music or dance viciously, or serenely, or however spastic you please. Forget about the smallness of this world- its "expectations" and dwell on the greater, know you are a part of it, listen to the emotional+intelligent people like Hitler, who lead and focus our inherent drive to live. He's still remembered because of his oddity, his individual spirit and grandiosity- not giving a fuck of what the small and narrow-mindedness of others had to blurt out crying that led nowhere for us. The German people without full spirituality, still physically and mentally laboured which naturally improved them spiritually as well. They didn't just sit around and do the same work and the same path of thinking everyday. Physically do things to challenge yourself to improve-

There is also a world you have to live in aside from just meditation, that's why you switch up your routines instead of worrying whether you have meditated enough yet to deal with this next level pineal gland orgasm ritual that you don't know you are ready for yet- Fuck that. No difference existed between myself and those of us who had been meditating the past years, and couldn't feel emotion. If you lot were just doing the bare minimum then so be the bare minimum of reward, if coming from drug backgrounds and so on that means not much at all. You might as well go Buddha, can't be starting your fires, no no- its much better to just live in the same boredom and repetitive of your day to day "spiritual" lifestyle, the only reason I kept until now without meditating was my own deep seated aggravation to the surrounding systematic crud/seeing myself decay.

"There is also a world you have to live in aside from just meditation"- don't just go to work and routine yourself believing just meditating is doing you good, you still have a person and a freedom to seek. Indulge in your weirdness and expression, break from the restrictions and find your true structure as a Satanic soul's structure and root should be, don't put up and just wait for your meditation to lead you there- if you have that rebellion in you, rebel.

I know there is fated stuff that led to said break from self and emotional drives- with the current pisces Neptune and all which likely could be influencing some of you guys' troubles too. Still though person reading, if likewise to many, you come from a background of this ^ and it's self corrosive shit, it is in your best interest to find your personal drives- remember who you really are because you are wasting time otherwise. Emotion is what empowers your life, and busts you out your thought cage. It can also do the opposite in excesses, that is the price of power to create and destroy. Guide creation to your beauty and guide destruction to your ugliness.
Fall in love with your divinity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back