Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Welcome. We are not closed to geniunely interested people who are ready to challenge their beliefs in regards to some spiritual things.

Due to being the largest Satanic spiritual organization online, you can understand that there is reluctancy in meeting with other people. In other words it is better to learn than to LARP.

If you have any questions our SS family will be more than happy to answer you.

I have removed one video link from your post since this showed personal info. Better keep this private, as this is a place with serious spiritual knowledge which others lurk to only do bad against and not good.

Enjoy your stay.

Hey thanks for the welcome. It's much appreciated. Just really quickly. I do understand the removal of the video link. It's cool. I vlog regularly, so any personal information I put out I am ready for. However I will in the future clear video links with moderators first before posting them.

I hear you about the larpers, definitely not one of them, and I've also had my fare share of encounters with such human waste.

Really quickly. Could you give me a brief rundown of the basic jargon here. I noticed you used the term "SS family", could you clarify this please? As well as any other basic info I may need to know in the short-run? Thanks.

I'm not advanced but i will tell you some things that i know so i hope you will understand us more.

I do understand the removal of the video link. It's cool.
It's for you to be safe. If you know about Satanism then you know about magic, powers of the mind and the effects of them, right? So your personal information or a picture of you can be used in a magical ritual against you. Because we are in a spiritual war and jews do attack us if they know you, you are in a bad situation.

Not really trying to reprogram anything just add to what I got already to be as well rounded as I can be.
Man, if you add what we learn here widouth leaveing behind all the other spiritual beliefs and teaching of those from outside of JOS you will have inner conflicts because our teachings and the teachings of outsiders conflict with each other.

have been an active Satanist for over a decade. Before that I was a Wiccan High Priest formally train via the three year apprenticeship to an Alexandrian/Gradinarian coven. Not one of the little ones either. I'm talking about the big international one with direct linkage to Dr. Gardner. So serious old school Wicca.
Doesn't matter in how many places you where and how much spirituality you attained from the rest of the world but here you start from 0.

I've been a student of the occult since around the age of 12. Before that I started studying religion aggressively at age 8. I am now almost 40 years of age. I have studied multiple religions from the Zoroastrian descended religions, to the eastern Arabian religions, all the way to the far eastern zen cultures, and most of everything between. I have authored dissertations and articles on spirituality, the occult, metaphysics, religion, Demonology, Angelogy, and more. I've actively studied multiple forms of occult arts from Voodoo, Hoodoo, and Santeria, to Wicca and Druidry. My fields in Satanism is definitively and primarily Laveyan pre 1975. Making me a theistic Laveyan. (So different than the normal lack luster atheist wannabe Laveyans running around out there.) Secondary Satanic systems have been, Setianism, Cthullianism, Lucifarian, and Sithism, (yes as in the star wars based Sithism. Go ahead and laugh now, it really is hilarious, but oddly functional.), and lastly the vampire brands of Satanism.
Again here you start from 0.

I've done more than take the red pill, I swallowed the entire damn bottle a long time ago.
Swallowing a "bottle" of them won't make you better.

I'm far from living in denial, nor do I pretend to know everything. If I did, I wouldn't have joined this forum. I'm not here to troll or strut my shit. I'm here to learn and expand.
It's great to hear that :)

Now if we have cleared up the fact that I'm not a child, and to be handled with a modicum of respect, I'll ask you this. Do you want to actually sit down and be a helpful guide to a new comer, no matter what their background is?
Man, do you realize what you said? Don't get angry but you in the first place started about your background how important and big it is but then you say "no matter what their background is" so now you are saying that it shoudn't matter what your background is (your importance shoudn't matter), but you started about how big is your background and how much importance you give to it and we should give big importance. So you say, we should understand that you are a Big important Satanist but we should not acknowledge the importance of it, like i am important but i am not important.
Here you start from 0.

If not, then I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll do my studies without your company or help, and still come to the same conclusions as I would with it anyways. No skin off my back.

What's your choice?
Our choice is about what you do. If you are against us you will be destroyed. If you don't care about us we don't care about you. If you care about us we care about you.

@Catalincata94

So you say, we should understand that you are a Big important Satanist but we should not acknowledge the importance of it, like i am important but i am not important.

I'll not go into the majority of your post as it covers 99% of what others have said. However you've taken something from it that I never said. Please look over my posts again and tell me where I said I was some Big important hot shot in the Satanic community? I didn't. I said I had been around for a number of years and have in my time gone through formal training in my youth. I never claimed any sort of importance.

If I was some big shot in the Satanic Community, why would I even bother being here? Why not start my own group? Certainly if I am as big as you claim I stated I was, such a thing wouldn't be a problem for me. And it would go viral right? So why am I here looking to expand my current knowledge.

I never made such a claim, and I would politely ask that you do not put words in my mouth.

Thank you

FancyMancy said:
On Twitter I had someone following me who claimed to be Satan's "highest High Priestess". I never saw any interaction from them, other than that they followed me. Some people like to big themselves up because of muh reazons. It's hardly important whether the OP is, was or will be a HP or not in this, that or the other. It makes no difference, really - we know the truth and we know Satan is the truth - His very name means Eternal Truth, so anything else about "I wuz kangz" or "priest" or "highest priest" or whatever is irrelevant - unless we want information (or dirt) on individual members for whatever reason.

I love it when such people come out of the slug of the internet. You can't tell if they honestly believe their own garbage, or are just desperately trying to look cool. They often know only just enough to pique a modicum of curiosity, then reveal their own stupidity. Some one on here mentioned that part of Satanism was putting the work to study. That is the truth with almost any occult art.

And you're very correct Fancy, a mantle or title means very little outside of particular groups except maybe to help describe ones basic duties in that group. Outside of my legal ordainment I hold no occult or religious titles, and that is a simple Reverend or Ministers title.

And Yes that is only to perform weddings funerals and baptismal services. it being through ULC, I can technically operate in any religious format need at the time. Meening I can switch from Satanic service to a Wiccan or even non denominational ones, and still have legal authority to preside over them. I can if I so chose, even perform christian rites such as taking confession (Yes as I am legally ordained I too must abide by the laws of the confessional.) or giving the last rites.

Forgive my digression. Either way you make some good point here.

The mistake people make is not connecting Christianity and Islam to the Jews, who created those programs and run them behind the scenes as war programs.

Isis was created by Mossad to run their proxy wars with and it was Mossad that brought down the 3 towers on 911 as the false flag to get the wars for Israel going, not ISIS. If Israel didn't run America the Jews would not have gotten away with 911 and other events like the USS Liberty.

ISIS does not run the Federal Reserve, the Government and own the Media.

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
(By the way. This is a topic I've been researching for years, and can provide a mountain of concrete proof LaVey was not an Atheist, and really did believe in a very real Satan. If anyone is interested in me presenting this evidence please let me know. I would be happy to submit my findings for examination. That is assuming the clergy has no qualms with it. Otherwise folks will have to wait for the republishing of the expanded edition of my book to read it.)

I believe this was discussed before. And yes he did indeed believe in it, in his inner circle. Aquino wanted to take it to light but Lavey refused. Unfortunately it's a situation of the Tribe controlling things. Crypto-Satanism; atheist in public, Satanist behind the scenes.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16633&p=65779

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4578&p=24481

I might be mistaken I believe I recall once reading Serrano with some correspondence with Lavey speaking about certain things. Though I can't seem to find the thread about it.

Anyways your on the right track with your book and research. Just don't be surprised if some people try and take shots at you for disproving their "atheist agenda". I believe it was HP. Mageson on a few occasions mentioning there is no such thing as atheist. It's really a samsaric, akarmic, Sanskrit word for animal person. People who do not perform physical, mental, and spiritual exercises are at the mercy of living like an animal. Not to disrespect animals as they themselves have a truthful way of living more so than Humans. But in the ancient times people who decide not to practice the principles of advancement are at the mercy of their own damnation.

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
JoS is different from 99% of all the other Satanic groups out there. You're not afraid to acknowledge Satanism's link with controversial political ideologies is only one small aspect. The bigger picture is that if the Devil is seen as a real entity in Satanism, then the invasive Atheists have no where to go. They like hamming up the spooky vibes and pretending to have a religion. If Satan is nothing more than a "metaphor", they can use him to further their agendas. But if suddenly Satan comes out of the shadows in any way potentially real, even in the remotest sense of the notion, then suddenly their "truths" and agendas crumble. They loose their ability to satirically poke fun at religions.

Well that is hilarious as a significant amount of Xtians believe said entities are real. They might not be in the know but the truth of the matter they believe in such. It's kinda like a video I watched a few weeks ago as of the time of this post by Styxhexenhammer666, youtube occultist and researcher. He mentioned what a xtian sect fails to understand is these entities like Satan are corporeal entities, they are immortal, everlasting life, extremely powerful, and on top of that if we view it from a Jewish perspective on angels they have the capacity to release their non-corporeal bodies and show themselves off phased into the astral realm. But still maintain a corporeal body non the less.

So these guys, these so-called Satanist should have learned their lesson with Xtianity where many believe Satan = real corporeal person with capacity to be in non-corporeal form and extraordinary powerful capable of all things within his realm of power. In other Words some xtians might believe Satan is defeatable but fail to realize had that been possible it would have occurred long ago.

Even in the framework of the enemy people believe in real angels and real demons and real entities like Satan. Whether they delve into this whole Judiac corporeal/non-corporeal understanding or not. Which is imbued in a Judiac manner but for us Satanist reading it properly we state "Yes they have bodies and spiritual vehicles to activate at their whim". So really we state Satan and company = real. Angels and company = real. Despite our understanding of Reptillian, Greys, other enemy extraterrestrial entities, and or thoughtforms.

As silly as it sounds to compare us to Xtians, they do make a point for those in belief of real flesh, blood, and spirit.

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
@Catalincata94

So you say, we should understand that you are a Big important Satanist but we should not acknowledge the importance of it, like i am important but i am not important.

I'll not go into the majority of your post as it covers 99% of what others have said. However you've taken something from it that I never said. Please look over my posts again and tell me where I said I was some Big important hot shot in the Satanic community? I didn't. I said I had been around for a number of years and have in my time gone through formal training in my youth. I never claimed any sort of importance.

If I was some big shot in the Satanic Community, why would I even bother being here? Why not start my own group? Certainly if I am as big as you claim I stated I was, such a thing wouldn't be a problem for me. And it would go viral right? So why am I here looking to expand my current knowledge.

I never made such a claim, and I would politely ask that you do not put words in my mouth.

Thank you
You didn't said directly "I am a big Satanist" but when you say this it has that meaning.
I will ask you to check yourself though dude. Telling me that I'm not well rounded is a bit of a stupid move as with a little research would have told you some of who I am. I've been a student of the occult since around the age of 12. Before that I started studying religion aggressively at age 8. I am now almost 40 years of age. I have studied multiple religions from the Zoroastrian descended religions, to the eastern Arabian religions, all the way to the far eastern zen cultures, and most of everything between. I have authored dissertations and articles on spirituality, the occult, metaphysics, religion, Demonology, Angelogy, and more. I've actively studied multiple forms of occult arts from Voodoo, Hoodoo, and Santeria, to Wicca and Druidry. My fields in Satanism is definitively and primarily Laveyan pre 1975. Making me a theistic Laveyan. (So different than the normal lack luster atheist wannabe Laveyans running around out there.) Secondary Satanic systems have been, Setianism, Cthullianism, Lucifarian, and Sithism, (yes as in the star wars based Sithism. Go ahead and laugh now, it really is hilarious, but oddly functional.), and lastly the vampire brands of Satanism. 

And yes I am very aware of JoS's stand point on all of those systems. I respect it too. So please do not act like I'm some dumb teen new to the field of the occult arts. I'm a nearly 30 year veteran in the field with my boots on the ground in the real world.
If you where or not in 100 places of the outside world if you want to join us you start at 0 you can have 30 years of experience in hunting but if you join the army you start from 0 and as for the armys concerne the one who is hunting doesn't know shit about the army.

You speak as if this “Old school satanism” is the best or it’s real satanism or something, also about wicca, it’s just christianized paganism, real wicca, fake wicca, whatever, they are still programs made for the goyim to not find out about real powers that you can get from real meditation that you find on the JoyOfSatan website. Being a wiccan high priest or something doesent make you important or special, especially here on these forums, quite the opposite actually.

Catalincata94 said:
Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
@Catalincata94

Thank you
You didn't said directly "I am a big Satanist" but when you say this it has that meaning.
I will ask you to check yourself though dude. Telling me that I'm not well rounded is a bit of a stupid move as with a little research would have told you some of who I am. I've been a student of the occult since around the age of 12. Before that I started studying religion aggressively at age 8. I am now almost 40 years of age. I have studied multiple religions from the Zoroastrian descended religions, to the eastern Arabian religions, all the way to the far eastern zen cultures, and most of everything between. I have authored dissertations and articles on spirituality, the occult, metaphysics, religion, Demonology, Angelogy, and more. I've actively studied multiple forms of occult arts from Voodoo, Hoodoo, and Santeria, to Wicca and Druidry. My fields in Satanism is definitively and primarily Laveyan pre 1975. Making me a theistic Laveyan. (So different than the normal lack luster atheist wannabe Laveyans running around out there.) Secondary Satanic systems have been, Setianism, Cthullianism, Lucifarian, and Sithism, (yes as in the star wars based Sithism. Go ahead and laugh now, it really is hilarious, but oddly functional.), and lastly the vampire brands of Satanism. 

And yes I am very aware of JoS's stand point on all of those systems. I respect it too. So please do not act like I'm some dumb teen new to the field of the occult arts. I'm a nearly 30 year veteran in the field with my boots on the ground in the real world.
If you where or not in 100 places of the outside world if you want to join us you start at 0 you can have 30 years of experience in hunting but if you join the army you start from 0 and as for the armys concerne the one who is hunting doesn't know shit about the army.

Ok so this come with that classic exasperated sigh. At least you admit to putting words in my mouth. Why is it that people can't help but to add deeper context to things rather than take them at face value. I say what I meen. I don't add in any hidden or deeper context. Think about this. I am coming in here openly as a Laveyan. As such I adhere to LaVey's Rules, Sins, and Statements. Do you know what the 3rd Rule of the Earth is? Please do go look it up.

Yes I still must learn JoS's Codes of Conduct. But until that time I'm certain folks will forgive my use of the Laveyan ways as a general moral guide here.

I'm sorry if you feel that I am acting like some big shot. It honestly isn't my intentions as I have made ubundentlly clear. What's more is if you check the forums and ask the moderators I'm certain you will find that I seem to have for the time being, quarantined my self to this one thread until such times I have enough understanding to enter the rest of the forum without using my more outsider mentality.

Read these articals! A lot of those "satanist" groups are just ignorant losers totally soaked in Qlippothic poison and nonsense. So you should understand about all that.

Satanism and Goetia http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657 

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit? http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688 

The Qlippothic Kabbalah   http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Qlippoth  http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695 

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
Hey there folks! Sorry if this is in the wrong spot as I have no clue where to introduce myself. Moderators, if this is in the wrong spot please correct it. Thanks.

Ok so here we go. I'm Lucifer LeGivor. Most folks call me Legi online. I don't really care what I'm called as long as it's not "late for dinner". Lol.

Ok bad joke I know.

I am a solitary practitioner and am not affiliated with any particular Satanic organization as I tend to not fit in with most. "Why is that?" you may ask.

Well before anyone freaks out on me. I'm not a Gilmore flunky. Nor one of his Itheist/Atheist sheeple who use the term "Satanist" simply for the shock factor. I do however identify as a "Classical" or "Theistic" Laveyan. This of course is a reference to the pre-1975 schism of the CoS that brought around the ToS.

That being said I do understand the terms here, and will only discuss my personal views when directly asked about them. Aside from that folks can visit my YouTube channel for more info there.

So what is a Laveyan of any sort doing here? Looking for some like minded folks. Not only spiritually, but politically and morally. In short and to those who get my meaning, 88.

So a bit of my background. I've been around the net since the days of AOL. And have been an active Satanist for over a decade. Before that I was a Wiccan High Priest formally train via the three year apprenticeship to an Alexandrian/Gradinarian coven. Not one of the little ones either. I'm talking about the big international one with direct linkage to Dr. Gardner. So serious old school Wicca.

I left Wicca around 2007 or so and took on the mantle of Satanist after of course reading LaVeys book. By 2011 I published my first book on Satanism called "The Satanic Testament". (You can find it on amazon.)

My current projects are writing a revised and expended version of my book and working on another. I'm also active on YouTube, where I post videos covering topics from politics to movies and finally Satanism directly. I recently posted a video of a solo Black Mass ritual.

There is more to me obviously. Current hobbies include being a Dad, writing, vloging, training my dogs, and rocking my xbox. I'm a classic movie buff, and I do enjoy a bit of tongue in cheek humor.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet some interesting folks.

Lucifer LeGivor

Hey hello, and welcome!!!

I want to give you a warm welcome here and we're totally happy to have new people enquiring about SS.
What I politely advice you is to read and study all the materials available, websites, sermons, etc attached by other members as they are written and researched by our HP. I can promise you that you will find most if not all your answers there.
It might take you a while to put all the information together, but once you get it, there will be no more doubts. Again, you truly need to research it individually and at your own peace.

Unfortunately, we have here members who can get a bit paranoid, infiltrators, people with different ages and education levels, etc etc; We are a satanic family but we cannot control every single reaction.

I want to apologise in their name, in the names of the ones who maybe made you question our quality as a WHOLE and Community.

If you are indeed and truly interested, we are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Give this thing a real chance and don't miss this train, you will thank me later.

Aquarius said:
You speak as if this “Old school satanism” is the best or it’s real satanism or something, also about wicca, it’s just christianized paganism, real wicca, fake wicca, whatever, they are still programs made for the goyim to not find out about real powers that you can get from real meditation that you find on the JoyOfSatan website. Being a wiccan high priest or something doesent make you important or special, especially here on these forums, quite the opposite actually.

You're exactly right. And as I pointed out, I never made such a claim. I gave my background simply from a point of politeness. Think of it this way. If you're an employer and looking for a new employee. You get two guys. One is a young freshman right out of college. The other is older with field experience. Both require training to your way of doing things. Would you however choose the inexperienced freshman? Or the veteran? Logic says the guy with the field experience gets the job. You don't have as much training to do with him as he should logically get what you're saying faster than the freshy. Is it the veteran strutting his shit when he hands you a solid resumé?

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
Catalincata94 said:
Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
@Catalincata94

Thank you

Ok so this come with that classic exasperated sigh. At least you admit to putting words in my mouth. Why is it that people can't help but to add deeper context to things rather than take them at face value. I say what I meen. I don't add in any hidden or deeper context. Think about this. I am coming in here openly as a Laveyan. As such I adhere to LaVey's Rules, Sins, and Statements. Do you know what the 3rd Rule of the Earth is? Please do go look it up.

Yes I still must learn JoS's Codes of Conduct. But until that time I'm certain folks will forgive my use of the Laveyan ways as a general moral guide here.

I'm sorry if you feel that I am acting like some big shot. It honestly isn't my intentions as I have made ubundentlly clear. What's more is if you check the forums and ask the moderators I'm certain you will find that I seem to have for the time being, quarantined my self to this one thread until such times I have enough understanding to enter the rest of the forum without using my more outsider mentality.
Just read the website and make your decision in dedicating or not.

I adhere to LaVey's Rules, Sins, and Statements. Do you know what the 3rd Rule of the Earth is? Please do go look it up.
No need to look it up those rules are not of the earth if not all are adhering to them. Just because a few people adhere to them from 7 billion people it doesn't makes them the rules of the earth.
Just saying my point of view but better don't talk about them here nor about Laveian's ideology.

sunrise said:
Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
Hey there folks! Sorry if this is in the wrong spot as I have no clue where to introduce myself. Moderators, if this is in the wrong spot please correct it. Thanks.

Ok so here we go. I'm Lucifer LeGivor. Most folks call me Legi online. I don't really care what I'm called as long as it's not "late for dinner". Lol.

Ok bad joke I know.

I am a solitary practitioner and am not affiliated with any particular Satanic organization as I tend to not fit in with most. "Why is that?" you may ask.

Well before anyone freaks out on me. I'm not a Gilmore flunky. Nor one of his Itheist/Atheist sheeple who use the term "Satanist" simply for the shock factor. I do however identify as a "Classical" or "Theistic" Laveyan. This of course is a reference to the pre-1975 schism of the CoS that brought around the ToS.

That being said I do understand the terms here, and will only discuss my personal views when directly asked about them. Aside from that folks can visit my YouTube channel for more info there.

So what is a Laveyan of any sort doing here? Looking for some like minded folks. Not only spiritually, but politically and morally. In short and to those who get my meaning, 88.

So a bit of my background. I've been around the net since the days of AOL. And have been an active Satanist for over a decade. Before that I was a Wiccan High Priest formally train via the three year apprenticeship to an Alexandrian/Gradinarian coven. Not one of the little ones either. I'm talking about the big international one with direct linkage to Dr. Gardner. So serious old school Wicca.

I left Wicca around 2007 or so and took on the mantle of Satanist after of course reading LaVeys book. By 2011 I published my first book on Satanism called "The Satanic Testament". (You can find it on amazon.)

My current projects are writing a revised and expended version of my book and working on another. I'm also active on YouTube, where I post videos covering topics from politics to movies and finally Satanism directly. I recently posted a video of a solo Black Mass ritual.

There is more to me obviously. Current hobbies include being a Dad, writing, vloging, training my dogs, and rocking my xbox. I'm a classic movie buff, and I do enjoy a bit of tongue in cheek humor.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet some interesting folks.

Lucifer LeGivor

Hey hello, and welcome!!!

I want to give you a warm welcome here and we're totally happy to have new people enquiring about SS.
What I politely advice you is to read and study all the materials available, websites, sermons, etc attached by other members as they are written and researched by our HP. I can promise you that you will find most if not all your answers there.
It might take you a while to put all the information together, but once you get it, there will be no more doubts. Again, you truly need to research it individually and at your own peace.

Unfortunately, we have here members who can get a bit paranoid, infiltrators, people with different ages and education levels, etc etc; We are a satanic family but we cannot control every single reaction.

I want to apologise in their name, in the names of the ones who maybe made you question our quality as a WHOLE and Community.

If you are indeed and truly interested, we are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Give this thing a real chance and don't miss this train, you will thank me later.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I try not to judge a group based on it's members. Especially in this situation. I base it on the quality of its information, clergy, and work put into its research.

I am reaching a decision though as I almost half way through a recommended link that apparently explains the core philosophy of JoS.

Thanks again, and no worries about the suspicious ones. Its understandable.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Read these articals! A lot of those "satanist" groups are just ignorant losers totally soaked in Qlippothic poison and nonsense. So you should understand about all that.

Satanism and Goetia http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657 

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit? http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688 

The Qlippothic Kabbalah   http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Qlippoth  http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695 

Thanks man will do.

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
Aquarius said:

You're exactly right. And as I pointed out, I never made such a claim. I gave my background simply from a point of politeness. Think of it this way. If you're an employer and looking for a new employee. You get two guys. One is a young freshman right out of college. The other is older with field experience. Both require training to your way of doing things. Would you however choose the inexperienced freshman? Or the veteran? Logic says the guy with the field experience gets the job. You don't have as much training to do with him as he should logically get what you're saying faster than the freshy. Is it the veteran strutting his shit when he hands you a solid resumé?
I understand exactly what you mean but this is not a solid resume it’s exactly like saying that you were a Christian for 20 years, as you stated previously you said that you’re not going to deny I your own past 30 or whatever years of say you regret them but if you are really serious about learning true Satanism then you will eventually understand that they were a waste of time. Here we all begin as noobs, it’s undeniable. Here there are ex-Muslims and ex-Christians and whatever other religion of the enemy and they have all accepted that Islam and Christianity are just disgusting program to make sheep out of people and to create a Jewish communist utopia, so why shouldn’t someone reject the other teachings of the enemy which just look like paganism but completely corrupted.

To the moderators who pass posts. Please delete my account from this forum. After having read through a fair amount of the material on this forum and the primary website, I feel that I now have enough info to conclude that I am fundamentally incompatible with Joy of Satan. My thanks goes out to those moderators and members who helped point me to the correct material to read. I will not be returning to this forum in the future and intend to logout permanently.

Thank you again and 88 to all of you.

Lucifer LeGivorden

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
Think of it this way. If you're an employer and looking for a new employee. You get two guys. One is a young freshman right out of college. The other is older with field experience. Both require training to your way of doing things. Would you however choose the inexperienced freshman? Or the veteran? Logic says the guy with the field experience gets the job. You don't have as much training to do with him as he should logically get what you're saying faster than the freshy. Is it the veteran strutting his shit when he hands you a solid resumé?

The problem in your case is the abrahamic elements in which you did delve with your magic, satanic magic/energy vs abrahamic is like connecting water to fire (will produce much steam/problems). Applyed to your exampel, this would be like you hired a well experienced construction worker for a watchmaker job. The construction worker knows most of the elements and maybe even tools required for the job, but has not the flair of a watchmaker.

Well after you did deprogramme and dedicate so you have the protection of satan
you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney. Welcome.

Lucifer-LeGivorden said:
To the moderators who pass posts. Please delete my account from this forum. After having read through a fair amount of the material on this forum and the primary website, I feel that I now have enough info to conclude that I am fundamentally incompatible with Joy of Satan. My thanks goes out to those moderators and members who helped point me to the correct material to read. I will not be returning to this forum in the future and intend to logout permanently.

Lucifer LeGivorden
Later! If you're around when Satan and some of the Gods and Goddesses return, then don't be upset.

FancyMancy said:
Lucifer-LeGivorden said:

Lucifer LeGivorden
Later! If you're around when Satan and some of the Gods and Goddesses return, then don't be upset.

For his own safety he can say it like this and go on with a other acc.

GG Allin said:
FancyMancy said:
Lucifer-LeGivorden said:

Lucifer LeGivorden

Yeah, but I'll pretend that I was right when I said he wouldn't last for very long. "It's true in my head", so that's good enough for me! :lol: If he does/has/will return, then he should type and structure sentences & formatting differently enough, as well.

FancyMancy said:
GG Allin said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, but I'll pretend that I was right when I said he wouldn't last for very long. "It's true in my head", so that's good enough for me! :lol: If he does/has/will return, then he should type and structure sentences & formatting differently enough, as well.

He completely is a doughnut and honestly hasn't researched and based his intuition doesn't even know who jews are... bashing us using here is his video on what "I Investigated Joy of Satan." https://www.*****
He says he understands Joyofsatan is National socialist wanting to defend race because it is not doing well then why is he saying we went overboard with reverse torah... he is dumb. (period)
His jokes or whatever on this thread they were disgusting no wonder why he looks like jelly...
He calls us batshit nuts and dangerous for only a reason of not training to build an astral temple, Why would you need help building an astral temple? And what is so dangerous about teaching the soul because that is what we do here?
He is also saying that our website is our bible when that is not true he is putting words in our mouth, saying that people need to read books about occult as seen in the video he is picking up books that are actually detrimental, we all read books and that is the key in Satanism, books are sacred, at least the right ones, the Joy of Satan meditations are just mandatory.
This guy is telling even us to get away from JoyofSatan like 7 times and to tell anybody that...annoying "It's about time we shut it down." who that sounds like... hmm, this guy has to be part of the tribe... Making up stuff as well saying that we said the Gods were going to come back to earth in another 170 years and then changed it to 20 years, nothing pisses more than liars... this guy is lying, I stay updated with maxines post and she never mentioned the gods coming before. I couldn't stand this guy must be drinking I've seen very dumb people drink and tell you their horrible intuition, and speak shit. "leave politely" because you are a two-faced care bare.
I bet you never had one experience with Satan or any entity cause you are an ugly doughnut / not in desire with Father Satan's teachings.

Go ask alice when she's 10 feet tall @ Givorden
Thank god you're gone I couldn't take anymore of your horrible intuition just prejudice you are apparently terrible at researching that is not research hahaha.
Alot of people that don't like the Joy of satan can't even the right books they want to read Dean Koontz the bible, lavey and nothing to do with the soul or something and tell you oh fuck, get away from them.. Don't put down any Satanic sect down how about that because would you rather have annoying christians preach to you, probably...because you're a doughnut. I love the joy of satan, I am very thankful for Satan.

This guy is coocoo for the jewjew of course I found this thread again by typing in Lavey to find this his dumb shitposting... His reasoning "satanic sects should all collaborate." wtf is his video then. He said he joined the thread the fact that we are National Socialist ("We went over board with reverse torah rituals") What the in the hell do you mean join another organization? What the fuck more do you want? Have you read the protocols of zion? The jews do curse humanity and they need to be undone!
This guy is fucking dumb. Hit his head out of bed or some shit.

satanichonor said:
Making up stuff as well saying that we said the Gods were going to come back to earth in another 170 years and then changed it to 20 years, nothing pisses more than liars... this guy is lying, I stay updated with maxines post and she never mentioned the gods coming before.
You might want to check again...

He was a useless sack of human trash just as my intuition suspected. Hilarious that these psuedo-satanic types think they actually have some importance to Satan or Satanism, yet at the end of the day, they're just obesse mountain dew sorcerers who can barely get 50 views on their YouTube videos and 5 shekels from their Jewish handlers.

satanichonor said:
This guy is coocoo for the jewjew of course I found this thread again by typing in Lavey to find this his dumb shitposting... His reasoning "satanic sects should all collaborate." wtf is his video then. He said he joined the thread the fact that we are National Socialist ("We went over board with reverse torah rituals") What the in the hell do you mean join another organization? What the fuck more do you want? Have you read the protocols of zion? The jews do curse humanity and they need to be undone!

"Going overboard with the RTRs" is irrefutably Jew-speak for "please stop doing the RTRs." Granted he'd just look at me saying this and think "oh figures, another JoSer labeling people who disagree Jews", but it only stands to reason.

If the RTRs were no big deal, if they didn't actually do shit, we'd be encouraged to do them by the enemy. They'd want us spending time on that rather than engaging in other forms of warfare like spreading information. Instead it's always people coming in, trying to push in one form or another, "you know I'm not really sure if the RTR is a good idea." And then the siren goes off for every genuine Satanist who feels the poisonous intent behind those words as much as they see it.

All it takes is doing the RTR to feel the effects it has. They're going to try regardless, but there's nothing they can do to convince those who have experienced it that the RTR isn't worth doing. This person's sole purpose now, is to incite further action and serve as proof that our spiritual efforts are cleaving them to bloody pieces.

satanichonor said:

Yeah I can not stand him as well. Welp at least he was right about one thing, we are dangerous.
But this doesn’t mean that we will harm anyone.
Not gonna lie tho, he is tempting me since he left himself wideee open for attacks. But then again we have billion better things to do.

I have completely forgotten about this till "satanichonor" bumped it up.

I watched his video and albeit it's like some light bashing basically don't go to it. But I can't help but take up his challenge. I'm sure others have read those materials and they go "...and then what?"; there is a reason why a lot of people who check out Satanism find us and go "What was I reading before hand".

I don't know I guess when people are told to meditate that it becomes a problem. His other problem is he states the material we have is plagiarized and that if sold on the market as books would make Maxine(Andrea) a fortune. He does have a physical reaction kinda stating "Why it's free, I don't understand".

Also the whole RTR thing, personally I never felt like RTRs did anything if they do something, they do something. But honestly I think it's just the way the world works. One person like myself isn't gonna change anything. So if the RTR/RNTRs work then my best guess is it's just another person who feels like religions must exist (((cuz coexist))).

The sheer fact is I'm glad the person doesn't bash National Socialism. Reminds me of Styxhexenhammer666, JoS is NatSoc, but that is okay no problems there.

My main concern is peoples attitude towards the political side. I've seen at least one person(JoS is antisimetic in his words, Lydia replied back but I guess the person freaked out) but have seen others when delving into anti-JoS groups the National Socialist principle really sets them ablaze with this anti-political attitude. It's straight out of a anti-fa rally like sensation.

At the very least yes he does bash us but it's so light and playful it begs the question if he isn't in some conundrum going "Are THEY right?" Which is very funny cause he states we aren't correct or proper simply because we don't have books or bibles or whatever and he simply just goes MUCH like other anti-JoS members, Joy of Satan is an e-cult.

My best guess is this person states we are a joke and almost out of the minds of other occultist and Satanic groups. I think this person is downplaying something in the fabric of these organizations. My best guess is that at some point in time these groups freaked out and went "Get our shit together and resist them".

I can't help but think this video is a joke. Why expose yourself, why the tattoo(pentagram like kinda reminds me of years ago when the heartshaped pentagram became popular due to that band using it for their cover art a bunch of people got that tattoo, Him the band I think, heartagram). I mean why go through the trouble of infiltrating some website in an open manner when you should realize we aren't prancing around with Lavey or Gilmore or some other potentially Satanic information that could mean he correlates it to his own stuff.

It's a shame the person kinda went up and left reminds me of a friend of mines from another state when I told him about the website. And them being christian stated it's just hindu stuff without hindu people stating it. I was like did you even read the website?

What can I say we can't convince everyone and being elitist and initiatory like HP Jake stated in one of his sermons. Isn't fit for everyone, I guess in the end it's one of those if situations you just gotta roll with the punches from criticism. If we aren't here to proselytize then, it's up to them and this person decided not for me. It's okay like I said can't convince nor should we forcibly convince. Maybe in the future.

It reminds me of anti-JoS people. More than once someone freaked out, decided to return, months or years later, then they decided to join. Well I guess our material left an imprint in the person. Did we put a gun to their head nope but perhaps what they needed is just time to realize.

Time to realize. Maybe this person might return in the future.

FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:
Making up stuff as well saying that we said the Gods were going to come back to earth in another 170 years and then changed it to 20 years, nothing pisses more than liars... this guy is lying, I stay updated with maxines post and she never mentioned the gods coming before.
You might want to check again...
Yeah I was very angry and meant I never heard maxine stated 170 years, but I did read 20 years.

NinRick said:
satanichonor said:

Yeah I can not stand him as well. Welp at least he was right about one thing, we are dangerous.
But this doesn’t mean that we will harm anyone.
Not gonna lie tho, he is tempting me since he left himself wideee open for attacks. But then again we have billion better things to do.
Very unwise of him to post his garbage video while the Astrology favors black magic. We may not need to lift a finger however due to the protect JoS rituals that were done in the past. Those who spread lies about JoS and curse us are cursed, and those who bless us are blessed.

When I first found the JoS, I just ignored the politic part of it. I've always been drawn to spirituality, witchcraft, and meditating. But after some time doing the JoS power meditations, I came over to the political side, as being National Socialist isn't just about politics, race is in itself spirituality. AS the Gods have said, Our Race Is Our Nation, and our race is our soul/spiritual group.

Lydia said:
When I first found the JoS, I just ignored the politic part of it. I've always been drawn to spirituality, witchcraft, and meditating. But after some time doing the JoS power meditations, I came over to the political side, as being National Socialist isn't just about politics, race is in itself spirituality. AS the Gods have said, Our Race Is Our Nation, and our race is our soul/spiritual group.
The politics and National Socialism promoted on 666Blacksun got me interested in JoS first coupled with my long time interest in spirituality. I had been in search of Satanists who actually thought differently than the usual "evil Nazis, race doesn't matter , Jews are Satanic" rhetoric promoted by CoS and other groups. Reading 666 Blacksun and JoS for the first time was a complete breath of fresh air. Back then, and likewise today, almost no Satanic groups other than JoS really had the integrity or fortitude to stand by National Socialism and fight the Jews.

Little "Leggy" (sic) here was no doubt simply a cuck and probably not even a real National Socialist.

Joy of Satan is not a cult.

It’s an organization.

Of different gentiles. ranks and sections

fully open to the public to physically see for free.

The true spiritual side of National Socialism.

The forums are just a means to an end.

A means of communication

To bring an end to the jewish nightmare.

The word occult is similar to the Latin occultatum.

Meaning hidden, in this case, in spiritual “sight”.

In the end I ask my self one of their own questions,

What can they prove that witch they can not see?

NinRick said:
If you are going to stretch a word, why not stretch the vowel "i" in the middle of it? You stretch the silent e on the end that doesn't have a sound anyway. :lol: :D

That’s the hidden message, I wanted to highlight the word wide and I did it with the „e“ because my attack will hit him silently and he won’t realize why his life is turning into torture muhahahaha >:D

Nah just kidding I just did not realize it until you mentioned it ._.

NinRick said:
If you are going to stretch a word, why not stretch the vowel "i" in the middle of it? You stretch the silent e on the end that doesn't have a sound anyway. :lol: :D
Yeah, I was thinking, "WtF is 'Widdy'?". :p Mebbeee 'e's on dat widdy wacky baccy.

He simply didn't provide any evidence for his claims about the JoS, some of his claims are slander where is the evidence of plagiarism? He just makes the claim but never provides any evidence. His only argument was a meaningless appeal to false authority of Lavey. We are not the CoS, and are not obligated to follow their doctrines. Satanism is the original religion of Humanity it didn't start in the 1960's. There are numerous articles here proving this beyond any doubt.

I think what really happened is this individual is simply upset he was not considered some authority when he arrived and his first post was based on him showing his believed credentials. In the video he behaves like he himself is the authority on Satanism and everyone needs to listen to him because of such. While all he does is appeal to Lavey and some other peoples books, basically other peoples work. This is the mentality of mainstream society, its base and intellectually dishonest.

Myself I personally know that Satan is real. I have personally spoken with and interacted with Satan and the other Gods on my own. And on my own experience have come to know the JoS is true. Not because of HPS Maxine, but from my own experience I know they themselves are real. I have also written numerous amounts of work showing this. This is on my own experience and study not some other guys books. That is also why the rest of us are here as well. This fellow seems somewhat offended that we have normal respect for HPS Maxine, who has earned such from us.

This is why its important to meditate daily as it opens the soul and allows one to achieve higher communication with the Gods as well.

He really seems upset we don't think the Jews have a right to criminally dominate and violently abuse society based on their Talmudic racism towards Gentiles.

His claims about National Socialism being created on some kind of war ideal are also false. The German's didn't have a economy that was set up for any kind of war. The economy was set up to rebuild Germany. Hitler worked for constant peace with other nations as well. He even spared the British army at Dunkirk and made numerous attempts for peace with England. Germany was forced into war with Poland due to Poland attacking German civilians and border stations as Poland made a secret deal with Britain and France to attack Germany and start the war. So that Britain and France could come in and then Poland would get more of Germany for themselves. Poland's military was the third largest on earth, larger then the entire military of the British Empire and was a modern military.

Poland was defeated as Stalin used this to invade yet another nation for himself. And then Germany turned around and attacked the British and French forces that had invaded their nation and were on the march through Germany. Stalin needed as much of Poland as he could grab for his planned invasion into Germany and Europe.

After that not just Hitler but most of Europe was forced to attack the USSR as Stalin was planning to invade every nation in Europe in the summer of 1941 as the Soviet archives also show. The only reason the Hungarians, Italians, Germans, Romanians, Baltic nations and freed Ukrainians and White Russians and other volunteer armies from Spain to Scandinavia, were able to fight so long was because of the large amount of weapons, fuel and munitions, they captured off the Red Army forces on the border with Europe.

Stalin was so desperate its known he had NKVD partisan units dress in German uniforms and massacre civilians in the Ukraine to attempt turn the population against the German liberators.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back