Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

13/May/2019

Freeminds6 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
To be specific: I have explained to you that Lucifuge is NOT grey in the sense that we know it.

If Bob's planet is taken over and all the Bob people are transformed into greys, they are no longer Bob.

Lucifuge and any "grey like" species are called "grey" because they resemble the already known borg shape with the big head. They also have underwent heavy genetic manipulation, and they do not come from the "after microchip" era of his species.

Ie, ALL greys are pieces of shit and they are not to be trusted in any way, shape or form.

Lucifuge told me that on the last moments of their "world" all they could do is throw out a cupsule, a ship into space. The amount of beings in it did not exceed 50 in total. Yes, only 50. The number was that low.

This was to maximize their ability to exist out there for as much as possible. The idea of life capsules has been around for all the alien science fiction type.

Greys are to be permanently ignored and destroyed. If one sees them in meditation they ARE the enemy. They also come from a few interplanetary species, all compromised or at bed with the enemy agenda. They are a hateful bio-borg, universal biohazard.

Does this mean we can’t trust Lucifuge? I know he’s with our Gods so I assume Father Satan saw some Faith in him?

Read the it more accurately. HP HC said that Lucifuge is NOT the ´´same grey``, like the others. He is grey-like, but NOT with the Enemy. Why else would Father Satan take His help?

Freeminds6 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does this mean we can’t trust Lucifuge? I know he’s with our Gods so I assume Father Satan saw some Faith in him?
What HC was saying is that the vast majority of Lucifuge's planet was in a state of ignorance towards the coming of the microchip, similarly to how we too would have ended up, if it wasnt for the Gods.
The other Greys did not care. They played with advanced technology, genetic modification, perhaps even AI. And they got attacked and enslaved by the enemy while in this state.
Lucifuge and the other very few Greys who escaped, were those who actually used their brain and realized they had to escape the impending doom of their race.

Lucifuge is not like the microchipped Greys you see attacking us now. He is a wonderful being and one of our loving Gods. So yes, we can trust him.

hailourtruegod said:
T.A.O.L. said:
I just had a dream and I thought I'd mention it.

I've had this dream before, but it was slightly different.

There was a person claiming world domination and said to bring harm upon us all till we were (mostly) wiped out.
Then dark clouds gathered and blew over, blocking all the sun and making it nearly pitch dark. Then they descended (the clouds). The air got colder (like it does right before it goes to rain) and felt denser too.
Then the clouds were almost at me and I remember this before..
To brace myself. The clouds were at my level, and they could instill fear and anguish inside oneself. They saturate the air, almost go through (inside) you as well. So I quickly ordered all my own energy to dense up inside me. To keep that feeling out.
And then they had passed and were on the floor.
Strange things started to happen. And there were little metal chipped things with ends on it. they plugged themselves into material things and took them over, like a microchip virus.
We pulled some apart, and they blew up.
They did not seem to attack humans, the microchip. That had been different in the other dreams that I had.
We didn't exactly went down into the cloud level yet (I was standing on the first floor of a building fyi, that is one floor above ground floor. We count differently here).

Also the feeling of the cloud passing was or felt less strong than it had felt before. It passed rather quickly compared to the few other dreams that I had where that happened.

Since we were talking about destroying the enemy and such, I thought it may be related. Part of it, at least.

I totally forgot I had a similar dream and this post just reminded me of it. What sucks is that I can't remember most of it but I know it was something along the lines to this. :shock:

I see. Maybe sometimes we're somehow sharing dreams or part of those. Maybe not. I didn't even intent to say this in the first place in this message but whatever.

I've been having more dreams like those. Everything is fine, then suddenly things turn to shit and I have to fight. Or something like that.

I also noticed, that when Im asleep, a lot of feelings that I'd experience then are watered down or less intense compared to what I'd experience in those situations in real life.
I wonder if that is the same for everyone here..

Freeminds6 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
To be specific: I have explained to you that Lucifuge is NOT grey in the sense that we know it.

If Bob's planet is taken over and all the Bob people are transformed into greys, they are no longer Bob.

Lucifuge and any "grey like" species are called "grey" because they resemble the already known borg shape with the big head. They also have underwent heavy genetic manipulation, and they do not come from the "after microchip" era of his species.

Ie, ALL greys are pieces of shit and they are not to be trusted in any way, shape or form.

Lucifuge told me that on the last moments of their "world" all they could do is throw out a cupsule, a ship into space. The amount of beings in it did not exceed 50 in total. Yes, only 50. The number was that low.

This was to maximize their ability to exist out there for as much as possible. The idea of life capsules has been around for all the alien science fiction type.

Greys are to be permanently ignored and destroyed. If one sees them in meditation they ARE the enemy. They also come from a few interplanetary species, all compromised or at bed with the enemy agenda. They are a hateful bio-borg, universal biohazard.

Sorry but where did HP said that you can't trust the GOD Lucifige?

He is a God and he is with us, he is not a grey but just what the grey where before they got the implant. He is one of the few that survived and he is now a God. Nothing else to say.

Woah brothers and sisters everyone relax. It’s just a question I meant to no harm or disrespect

aldebaran666 said:
Hi Brothers and Sister, thanks for your answers! It's much clearer for me now. I have one last question about Lucifuge Rofocale. I have always been very attracted to this God before even finding the JoS. When I made my commitment this year, I did not know it, but I did it during his period, and then I wanted to call him to guide me in my advancement, but I recently abstained with the new information, because I feared interference. My spiritual senses are not completely open but I meditate and practice hatha yoga and kundalini 3 hours a day in addition final rtr. So I could be sensitive to his answers if he agrees to answer me, so can I call him?
If you feel drawn to him, he might be your Guardian :) Try summoning him, if it doesn't work then no harm done. The Gods often guide SS who are not astrally open, you will likely see signs or random "coincidences".

LightAlgur said:
Final feels stronger than the 72..
Final does the 72, the 42, the shema, communications, and every other RTR all at the same time. Every time you do Final RTR, it's like you are doing every RTR at the same time but 6 million times stronger!

LightAlgur said:

Because it is. 22x more powerful ;) (we have 22 other RTRs ;) ;) , meaning this one covers them all and even MORE, cause this destroyes the Jewish alphabet, the source of the jews curses and ALL that makes a jew)

LightAlgur said:

On a certain perspective Final is weaker, if viewed from a very peculiar perspective. The F-RTR eviscerates the entire alephbet in the air. HP. Mageson stated about two maybe three weeks after July 21st 2018, that it materializes as immediately as it is launched. Now obviously physical realm is VERY slow but you get the idea. Anyways it's weaker to a degree not because it's not powerful your pumping 1, 3, 9, or multiples of 9(18/27/36/etc.) of 107 words defining letters. That's a lot of power but look at the affirmation carefully.

Each and every one of the hebrew letters has lost all of it's power in every way totally permanently and completely
The hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.

Now notice the 72 NoG, 42 NoG, Shema etc.etc. affirmations. Basically those affirmations do something such as eliminate protection, expose, reveal, open chakras, or remove certain effects. On some level HP. Cobra reminded me that astral pools of our rituals exist and that they are still materializing. The F-RTR helps those pools attack more as we pump down the entire alephbet and the entire magical energies of the system. The pools are even permanent probably lasting many lifetimes in global cover amount and powers, affirmation repetitions, and affirmation words like permanent.

For example Shema opened up the enemy badly to allow us to do F-RTR not even a few months into it's release. But the funny part is besides Shema being in the air pools. The F-RTR merely pumps down the alephbet it doesn't manipulate reality like say the Shema. The Shema in the air pools comes in easier and affects easier but in the end the alephbet evisceration merely allows natural law and the magic of the Gods to materialize the Greater Satanic into the lower strata of our World and Demalkuthize the Greater Israel from the lower Israel.

So F-RTR is weaker not because it is. In fact it's the most powerful RTR. But when it comes to manipulating reality it does a poor job it merely, prevents (((them))) from creating a scenario. They still create scenarios due to physical power like the juddenpresse. But in the end if we look at it spiritually the is a lot of fuck up in their spiritual World.

Why do you think we still have to perform rituals to manipulate reality or at the very least provide an as below effect with the Gods magic to bring down better realities. There is interference both in the alephbet of all makes and types of woven magic in the air and as well as this enemy Metatron psychic field. But we are merely eliminating the enemy magical system to give us time to better mankind.

So F-RTR is most powerful but it's affirmation is quite weak. Non-the less it'll give us a chance to materialize a better reality. So think of it like removal of their support system. It's not a direct strike against the enemy it's merely removing the support so it collapses the enemy from all the blows we did. They look fine no external damage like the 6 gorillian tears defense but inside they are shitting bricks and wondering just what will happen when the veil comes off and everyone sees a (((They live))) scenario; it's the Jews and the Xtiansare in on it.

Pardon the long winded reply but from my perspective the F-RTR does seem a bit weak. Kinda like how on the day before, day during, and the day after Yom Kippur we perform both the Final and at least one but for some they wish to do more Kol Nidre RTR like last years 2018 Yom Kippur offensive. If the Final was an omega holy shit strike it be the only thing used but even the Final needs support from time to time. Kinda surprises me that on certain dates we don't perform other RTRs as well like say Kol Nidre like May/June 2018 time period when HP. Cobra told us for 4 days perform Kol Nidre because astrologically it is perfect for that RTR to affect reality.

Gear88 said:
LightAlgur said:

On a certain perspective Final is weaker, if viewed from a very peculiar perspective. The F-RTR eviscerates the entire alephbet in the air. HP. Mageson stated about two maybe three weeks after July 21st 2018, that it materializes as immediately as it is launched. Now obviously physical realm is VERY slow but you get the idea. Anyways it's weaker to a degree not because it's not powerful your pumping 1, 3, 9, or multiples of 9(18/27/36/etc.) of 107 words defining letters. That's a lot of power but look at the affirmation carefully.

Each and every one of the hebrew letters has lost all of it's power in every way totally permanently and completely
The hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.

Now notice the 72 NoG, 42 NoG, Shema etc.etc. affirmations. Basically those affirmations do something such as eliminate protection, expose, reveal, open chakras, or remove certain effects. On some level HP. Cobra reminded me that astral pools of our rituals exist and that they are still materializing. The F-RTR helps those pools attack more as we pump down the entire alephbet and the entire magical energies of the system. The pools are even permanent probably lasting many lifetimes in global cover amount and powers, affirmation repetitions, and affirmation words like permanent.

For example Shema opened up the enemy badly to allow us to do F-RTR not even a few months into it's release. But the funny part is besides Shema being in the air pools. The F-RTR merely pumps down the alephbet it doesn't manipulate reality like say the Shema. The Shema in the air pools comes in easier and affects easier but in the end the alephbet evisceration merely allows natural law and the magic of the Gods to materialize the Greater Satanic into the lower strata of our World and Demalkuthize the Greater Israel from the lower Israel.

So F-RTR is weaker not because it is. In fact it's the most powerful RTR. But when it comes to manipulating reality it does a poor job it merely, prevents (((them))) from creating a scenario. They still create scenarios due to physical power like the juddenpresse. But in the end if we look at it spiritually the is a lot of fuck up in their spiritual World.

Why do you think we still have to perform rituals to manipulate reality or at the very least provide an as below effect with the Gods magic to bring down better realities. There is interference both in the alephbet of all makes and types of woven magic in the air and as well as this enemy Metatron psychic field. But we are merely eliminating the enemy magical system to give us time to better mankind.

So F-RTR is most powerful but it's affirmation is quite weak. Non-the less it'll give us a chance to materialize a better reality. So think of it like removal of their support system. It's not a direct strike against the enemy it's merely removing the support so it collapses the enemy from all the blows we did. They look fine no external damage like the 6 gorillian tears defense but inside they are shitting bricks and wondering just what will happen when the veil comes off and everyone sees a (((They live))) scenario; it's the Jews and the Xtiansare in on it.

Pardon the long winded reply but from my perspective the F-RTR does seem a bit weak. Kinda like how on the day before, day during, and the day after Yom Kippur we perform both the Final and at least one but for some they wish to do more Kol Nidre RTR like last years 2018 Yom Kippur offensive. If the Final was an omega holy shit strike it be the only thing used but even the Final needs support from time to time. Kinda surprises me that on certain dates we don't perform other RTRs as well like say Kol Nidre like May/June 2018 time period when HP. Cobra told us for 4 days perform Kol Nidre because astrologically it is perfect for that RTR to affect reality.

The Final RTR does a fine job at manipulating reality and is the ULTIMATE RTR. IDK where you got the idea that it does a poor job at it or that its weak. The Final RTR destroys the Jews at the Soul level. Destroying Hebrew Alphabet = Destroying the Torah = Destroying the Jews at the soul level. The final RTR is the final nail in the coffin for the Jews. ANYTHING that requires use of the Hebrew alphabet is being destroyed through the Final RTR.

Its like the difference between destroying a city with a missile strike vs a meteor crashing onto earth destroying the planet. Thats how big of an impact the final RTR creates. The other RTRs peeled away the layers of defenses the Jews had and targeted very specific issues. It was a NECESSITY. If we just did the Final RTR from the get go the effect would be minimal at best.

The reason why we don't do the other RTR's is because the Final RTR is the most effective and the most powerful. Aside from on power dates and when needing to work on specific issues there is no need to use the other RTRs. Which would you rather use a pea shooter or a missile? The answer is obvious.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
..F-RTR...

Hmm....I see; thank you Zeffie for point it out to me. I will admit it's been MANY months since I read on things about the F-RTR. Perhaps I don't appreciate just how in-depth the ritual is.

I guess I should slow down and bit and read properly what members said beforehand. I was just applying my own perspective perhaps I didn't appreciate it's weaker states in the first few days and weeks as it began to materialize. Maybe I should do some research from the July plus time period to understand it better.

Anyways thank you for your answer. Pardon me guys for my ignorance or to be more specific with the amount of time that has passed in reading prior sermons lots of thing to keep track of in my mind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arcadia said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Their hair is pure white, long and silky. They were wearing furry textured boots.

Doesn't at all sound too dissimilar to how the Ancient Norse and Germanics used to describe the "Elf Folk", and how they ultimately came to be portrayed after the fact, curiously enough.

Everything aside, I would like to add once more in greater clarity having this energy grid/matrix explained in greater clarity solved many of the questions I was pondering. Up until now I was somewhat assuming the enemy thoughtform was the only thing wrong in this world's astral, but the existence of this barrier as well explains a whole lot of speculation I was having, to say the least.

There are quite a few species that the Gods do have an alliance with, but to avoid bullshit Star Trekism, childish theorizing, infiltrator paranoidism and so forth, things are kept simple.

An example here are the Gargoyle demons. They exist in a sense as cat and dogs exist for us, just more advanced.

Our earth before many species went extinct had an insane amount of different species. Different ecosystems can manifest such species.
What is your opinion on the non-humanoid yet sentient, intelligent even scientific entities that ''seem'' to exist?

Are these ancestral genetic beings, symbolic visions of process, or as I think probably highly evolved down a different evolutionary path? Maybe more or less designed to function in a world similar to what is felt astral, the weight and movement difference?

I just don't think being that thought provoking are thought forms, though anything can send a vision to look whats there fancy.

Other occultist have spoken to such, they seem to have somewhat shorter more humanoid servants, as silly as that sounds. I merely think talking to them be it symbolic subjective or actual beings in altered states, depends on a broad view and ability to not be insulting, be objective.

Awakening666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arcadia said:
Doesn't at all sound too dissimilar to how the Ancient Norse and Germanics used to describe the "Elf Folk", and how they ultimately came to be portrayed after the fact, curiously enough.

Everything aside, I would like to add once more in greater clarity having this energy grid/matrix explained in greater clarity solved many of the questions I was pondering. Up until now I was somewhat assuming the enemy thoughtform was the only thing wrong in this world's astral, but the existence of this barrier as well explains a whole lot of speculation I was having, to say the least.

There are quite a few species that the Gods do have an alliance with, but to avoid bullshit Star Trekism, childish theorizing, infiltrator paranoidism and so forth, things are kept simple.

An example here are the Gargoyle demons. They exist in a sense as cat and dogs exist for us, just more advanced.

Our earth before many species went extinct had an insane amount of different species. Different ecosystems can manifest such species.
What is your opinion on the non-humanoid yet sentient, intelligent even scientific entities that ''seem'' to exist?

Are these ancestral genetic beings, symbolic visions of process, or as I think probably highly evolved down a different evolutionary path? Maybe more or less designed to function in a world similar to what is felt astral, the weight and movement difference?

I just don't think being that thought provoking are thought forms, though anything can send a vision to look whats there fancy.

Other occultist have spoken to such, they seem to have somewhat shorter more humanoid servants, as silly as that sounds. I merely think talking to them be it symbolic subjective or actual beings in altered states, depends on a broad view and ability to not be insulting, be objective.
There are just other beings outside the earth, on other planets that can use spiritual powers.

Lydia said:
If you feel drawn to him, he might be your Guardian :) Try summoning him, if it doesn't work then no harm done. The Gods often guide SS who are not astrally open, you will likely see signs or random "coincidences".

Hi Lydia, thanks for your reply :)

luis said:
Awakening666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are just other beings outside the earth, on other planets that can use spiritual powers.

Its what I'm leaning to thinking also, too strong. Its just curious thats all, interesting varied life. You have seen them and there (incubator?) things?

I also considered some variation if they were on earth in the primal pool at some point, like race memory as there elemental contribution to all life here. Not there now, but like a echo of past or when they were or astral memory.

It gos to show you cant always judge a book by its cover. They are very intelligent and powerful yet curious and single minded, they seem to want affinity but don't seem to care what you believe one way or the other outside this.

Like people that are big on science and there focus, they have a line. Had 4 events with such in life, very rare. Though will answer kind of. Its rare to really speak to them or see and random at there choosing it seems, Once I fall over off my feet in the kitchen and had vision. Ah well, one day maybe I'll figure out for sure, in the mean time theirs a lot to be getting on with spiritually.

I've always known never to hang onto important information. Get it out to the public. If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense. If you are a long time JoS member, most of it will. Just study http://www.joyofsatan.com

I rarely get back to answer questions in the groups or on the forum here. No, I don't have all the answers yet, but Satan told me "very soon."

What I have learned, that has taken close to 20 years:

From what I know now, the earth is one of many planets under attack, as there is definitely a war going on in our galaxy, out there. Much of this has come together for me in understanding what true Satanism is all about.

Aliens out there use spiritual warfare. Also, just because Lucifuge Rofocal and a very small number of other Greys are on our side, never forget the Greys are the enemy. I mentioned something to Satan about the Greys on 30, April. He replied, "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant), and said so with a real sneer. 

Now, back to the spiritual warfare... One tactic of the enemy reptilians is to seal off any planet they have infested (with their Jews who do their agenda), with a web, grid, or whatever it is. This grid is a binding of the entire planet.

This factors over into people's minds, to where the psychic senses and awareness of reality is blocked. The spiritual is blocked. Life then degenerates. I'm sure most of you here are aware of the devout Christian, who has the alien artificial looking smiley mask, every hair in place, with the starched shirt, suit, etc. The Christian ties into the artificial alien energy and becomes more artificial and alien in appearance, the more into Christianity they are.

By destroying psychic awareness and power (which is our birthright, and is very normal and common to beings in other worlds, no big deal to them, as it has been made into here on earth), we are seriously disarmed and very vulnerable. This has been effectively done on other planets (as with Lucifuge Rofocal's planet, He is one of the very few who escaped without being implanted with the microchip). Lucifuge stated that the Greys on his planet didn't care; like most of the populace here at this time.

Lucifuge and some others barely escaped with their lives.

Now, getting back to here.

The Christian has a major barrier up in their mind that seals off awareness of reality. Unfortunately, this has affected the entire planet. Everyone has a barrier to one degree or another. Meditation knocks down a lot of this, but sadly it's still there.

This barrier is the reason you can tell a person the truth, and most won't listen to you. Everyone has it to varying degrees. Those of us who are more open, usually have a history of not conforming.

The next step will be for us to remove this web from our planet and destroy the gauntlet, the barrier that is on the world soul.

Satan told me they never expected us to get this far. He told me again on the 30th, that I've far exceeded their expectations. 

I told you a while back, I saw beings with long, white, straight silky hair. They genuflected, indicating victory.

Another deal we are in danger of right now is the nuclear. Pay close attention to the news. Too many people already know and you know what that means. North Korea, the Arabian Gulf...

For more information regarding the nuclear, please read this webpage:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Atomic_Bomb_Jewish_Invention.html

The modus operandi of the enemy is to destroy worlds they cannot take over through nuclear. More than one Jewish rabbi has written about this.

Thoth told me when I was new to Satanism, that "All souls are not the same."

Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause." 
- Amdusias (Told to the JoS ministry in 2003).

Satan also told me on the 30th that He will be giving me some extremely important information this solar year. He said this information will change everything.

For those of you who are able to, stay on the final RTR:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

This will make the destruction of the enemy occur faster.

The next group ritual will be destroying the psychic barriers placed upon this earth and humanity.

This will come within the next year.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
i can't wait till we start removing the barriers because, sometimes i can see the net over the planet and all the idiots connected to. hp maxine i can't till we remove the anoying net.

hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell

I've always known never to hang onto important information. Get it out to the public. If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense. If you are a long time JoS member, most of it will. Just study http://www.joyofsatan.com

I rarely get back to answer questions in the groups or on the forum here. No, I don't have all the answers yet, but Satan told me "very soon."

From what I know now, the earth is one of many planets under attack, as there is definitely a war going on in our galaxy, out there. Much of this has come together for me in understanding what true Satanism is all about.

Aliens out there use spiritual warfare. Also, just because Lucifuge Rofocal and a very small number of other Greys are on our side, never forget the Greys are the enemy. I mentioned something to Satan about the Greys on 30, April. He replied, "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant), and said so with a real sneer. 

Now, back to the spiritual warfare... One tactic of the enemy reptilians is to seal off any planet they have infested (with their Jews who do their agenda), with a web, grid, or whatever it is. This grid is a binding of the entire planet.

This factors over into people's minds, to where the psychic senses and awareness of reality is blocked. The spiritual is blocked. Life then degenerates. I'm sure most of you here are aware of the devout Christian, who has the alien artificial looking smiley mask, every hair in place, with the starched shirt, suit, etc. The Christian ties into the artificial alien energy and becomes more artificial and alien in appearance, the more into Christianity they are.

By destroying psychic awareness and power (which is our birthright, and is very normal and common to beings in other worlds, no big deal to them, as it has been made into here on earth), we are seriously disarmed and very vulnerable. This has been effectively done on other planets (as with Lucifuge Rofocal's planet, He is one of the very few who escaped without being implanted with the microchip). Lucifuge stated that the Greys on his planet didn't care; like most of the populace here at this time.

The Christian has a major barrier up in their mind that seals off awareness of reality. Unfortunately, this has affected the entire planet. Everyone has a barrier to one degree or another. Meditation knocks down a lot of this, but sadly it's still there.

This barrier is the reason you can tell a person the truth, and most won't listen to you. Everyone has it to varying degrees. Those of us who are more open, usually have a history of not conforming.

The next step will be for us to remove this web from our planet and destroy the gauntlet, the barrier that is on the world soul.

Satan told me they never expected us to get this far. He told me again on the 30th, that I've far exceeded their expectations. 

I told you a while back, I saw beings with long, white, straight silky hair. They genuflected, indicating victory.

Another deal we are in danger of right now is the nuclear. Pay close attention to the news. Too many people already know and you know what that means. North Korea, the Arabian Gulf...

The modus operandi of the enemy is to destroy worlds they cannot take over through nuclear. More than one Jewish rabbi has written about this.

Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause." 

Satan also told me on the 30th that He will be giving me some extremely important information this solar year. He said this information will change everything.

The next group ritual will be destroying the psychic barriers placed upon this earth and humanity.

There is a Demon who wishes to write through me. Normally I do not do this but I do not feel it is anything controversial.

For years we have watched over Humanity. For Years we have longed for the day of your freedom. This Barrier was erected as a wall between us and You! Long have we fought for Humanity to be free and return to the state it once was.

Yet there stood the enemy sneering every step of the way! No more! That day is done. This barrier shall fall and the world will behold the Season of the Daemonia!

Never feel sorry for OUR enemies. As this curtain falls, so shall they. Arise and move forward. Your Destiny awaits! That which Satan has created you for shall be realized. Stand and claim back that which has been taken from you!

Asmodeus

Aldrick Strickland said:

There is a Demon who wishes to write through me. Normally I do not do this but I do not feel it is anything controversial.

For years we have watched over Humanity. For Years we have longed for the day of your freedom. This Barrier was erected as a wall between us and You! Long have we fought for Humanity to be free and return to the state it once was.

Yet there stood the enemy sneering every step of the way! No more! That day is done. This barrier shall fall and the world will behold the Season of the Daemonia!

Never feel sorry for OUR enemies. As this curtain falls, so shall they. Arise and move forward. Your Destiny awaits! That which Satan has created you for shall be realized. Stand and claim back that which has been taken from you!

Asmodeus

Wait....curtain. In the end the curtain will fall and the world will know the truth. Holy shit...

Dear HP Maxine

I've recently dedicated 3 friends to Satan, they have all done the dedication ritual :)
One of my friends cried after reading and understanding your youtube videos and the JOS site, and she now burns with passion for Satan! I will continue to fight and bring the truth of our beloved Farther to those who can fully understand it.

love4satan said:
Dear HP Maxine

I've recently dedicated 3 friends to Satan, they have all done the dedication ritual :)
One of my friends cried after reading and understanding your youtube videos and the JOS site, and she now burns with passion for Satan! I will continue to fight and bring the truth of our beloved Farther to those who can fully understand it.

Our salutations to you and make sure to keep your faith private and well protected.

You saved us master Maxine! Hail Maxine Dietrich and Father Satan

Thank you vert much for this post

But here it's actually is the Persian gulf (insted of arabian ! gulf) ...

They tried so hard to change that (using their media and google map) , it looks like they are winning

Much respect. I appreciate all that you've done And achieved.you've had your eyes open for 20 yrs last I saw? I've been enlightened to Truth since 2015 and seek your advice as a peer and a human call it selfish because when I ask Father Satan my answer is always monumental inspirational and powerful. I just still have a question even if it's a pointless one to some I know I need an answer regardless. Normies don't understand and it's something only I hope the clergy can answer. So if you have the time to message as one human to another I appreciate whatever insight you have.
However for here and anyone else reading, Satan made each us with reason, purpose and meaning. When we transcend to God-head from what I understand the aspects of us are akin to the divine principles and laws of nature we embody as a completed " whole " being. With power meditation we grow and evolve diversely from this point branching out in many understandings but our soul what makes us who we are is our core, All parts. inner body, soul, chakras and any others I'm unaware of harmonizing to merge as a genuine whole across time and space. Always be genuine to who you are. With such an opportunity for power undoubtedly their must be responsibility. As we are made with purpose. Don't neglect it. Don't neglect you and remember you have a purpose and with it a responsibility 1 only Father Satan knows until the day you have an understanding
of it yourself. I give thanks for All of Satan's wisdom and the guidance of the Teachers who know him as Truth. Blessing of the Gods be with you Meine Familie. However distant or unknown we may be to one another.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back