Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[BOOK] The Joys of Yiddish [Revised]

FancyMancy

6lckdMj.png

I found this ebook online after hearing about, and then searching for, it. There are two copies/versions I found, both which appear to be the same but with slight differences, such as different font sizes; therefore, more or less pages; therefore, different file sizes.

For those who don't know, you can use the PDF like a webpage, with clickable links to different areas of the ebook.

File Name: Leo Calvin Rosten, R. O. Blechman - The New Joys of Yiddish_ Completely Updated-Three Rivers Press (CA) (2003).pdf
File Size: 3.6 MB
File Type: PDF
File Type Extension: pdf
Author: Leo Rosten
Title: The New Joys of Yiddish: Completely Updated
Creator: Leo Rosten
Publisher: Three Rivers Press
Date: 2010:04:14 06:00:00+02:00
ISBN: 978-0-307-56604-1
Page Count: 643

File Name: Leo Rosten, Lawrence Bush - The New Joys of Yiddish_ Completely Updated-Harmony (2003).pdf
File Size: 3.4 MB
File Type: PDF
File Type Extension: pdf
Author: Leo Rosten
Title: The New Joys of Yiddish: Completely Updated
Creator: Leo Rosten
Publisher: Three Rivers Press
Date: 2010:04:14 06:00:00+02:00
ISBN: 9780307566041
Page Count: 570

From Amazon -

9tLlQDm.png

Editorial Reviews
Review

"Witty, intelligent, scholarly ...an abundance of stories and anecdotes. A joy."

From the Inside Flap
Enjoy the most comprehensive and hilariously entertaining lexicon of the colorful and deeply expressive language of Yiddish. With the recent renaissance of interest in Yiddish, and in keeping with a language that embodies the variety and vibrancy of life itself, The New Joys of Yiddish brings Leo Rosten’s masterful work up to date. Revised for the first time by Lawrence Bush, in close consultation with Rosten’s daughters, it retains the spirit of the original—with its wonderful jokes, tidbits of cultural history, Talmudic and biblical references—and is enhanced by hundreds of new entries and thoughtful commentary on how Yiddish has evolved over the years, as well as clever illustrations by R. O. Blechman.

Did you know that cockamamy, bluffer, maven, and aha! are all Yiddish words? If you did, you’re a gaon, possessing a lot of seykhl.

About the Author
The late LEO ROSTEN was the author of The Return of H*Y*M*A*N K*A*P*L*A*N, Captain Newman, M.D. and countless other books, articles, and screenplays.

LAWRENCE BUSH is the author of several books about American Judaism and is the editor of Reconstructionism Today. He lives in Accord, New York.

R.O. BLECHMAN’s illustrations have appeared on nineteen covers of The New Yorker and have been exhibited in New York, Paris, Berlin, and Munich. The author/artist of seven books, he lives in New York City.

Product details
Paperback: 496 pages
Publisher: Harmony; Updated ed. edition (August 26, 2003)
ISBN-10: 0609806920
ISBN-13: 978-0609806920

SH7C61P.png

Below here is from the book itself. I will share the first few chapters, upto and including "The Scope of This Wordbook".

------------------
contents

introduction

preface

What This Book Is Not,
What This Book Is,
“Yiddish,” “Hebrew,” and “Jewish,”
The Scope of This Wordbook,
The Influence of Yiddish on English,
Yiddish Words and Phrases in English,
Colloquial Uses in English of Yiddish Linguistic Devices,
On the Yiddish Language,
English Words in Yiddish,
Brief Note: The History of Yiddish,
Do All Jews Understand Yiddish?,
The Use of Stories, Humor, and Anecdotes,
Finale

acknowledgments

guide to this lexicon

How to Pronounce Yiddish,
Rules Followed for Listing and Cross-Referencing Words,
The Pronunciations Used in This Lexicon,
Rules Used for the Spelling of Yiddish Words,
Pronunciation Aids,

lexicon of yiddish-in-english

english-yiddish dictionary

introduction
Oy, a lebn af dayn kop!” “Life on your head!” This was my grandmother’s favorite Yiddish blessing, which she showered on me whenever I did something appealing. A smile, a nod, an intelligent word—it didn’t take much to earn “life on my head,” neither as a boy nor as a grown man.

“Bobby,” as we called her (a childish corruption of bobe,“grandmother”), lived to be ninety-seven and to embrace her great-grandchildren. They, too, experienced Yiddish as a kiss on the brow. The real vitality of the language, however—its laughter, its anger, its insurgent brilliance, its gummy accent—could not and would not be apart of my kids’ future without Leo Rosten’s The Joys of Yiddish.

True, Bobby’s mameloshn (mother tongue) has echoes all over the place: in college classrooms, on the Internet, on the theater and concert stage, at festivals and retreats. Still, the generations for whom Yiddish was a voice and not an echo are going if not gone, and the generation gap created by the Nazis’ crematoria has proved unbridgeable. As a result, Yiddish has just one viable survival strategy—and Leo Rosten is its champion.

Rosten recognized that Yiddishkayt, the pathways and spirit of the language, was finding a new homeland in American culture. Unlike many Yiddish scholars, he delighted in this fact and treasured every Yiddish word or phrase, intonation or sentence structure, that had entered into English usage. Each, to his mind, was a “carrier” of the complete genetic code of Yiddish. In writing The Joys of Yiddish, Rosten was mapping the Yiddish genome.

The map was incomplete, of course. Rosten left out the double helix of modern Yiddish literature and poetry. He avoided the recombinant material of Yiddish political rhetoric and social criticism. He ignored
most of the non-American strains of Yiddish culture. He chose humor, anecdote, and breezy erudition as his best tools because, as he wrote in his preface, “a good story is exceedingly hard for anyone to forget.” As a result, certain more sober Yiddishists were unhappy that Rosten, the kibitzer, won the commercial “patent” on Yiddish through the success of Joys. A punch line from one of his many jokes might serve to express their attitude: “Eh! If I had his voice, I’d sing just as good!”)

Patents do need periodic renewing, however. American life and Jewish life worldwide have all undergone tremendous transformations in the thirty-plus years since The Joys of Yiddish was published. My task has been to reflect some of these changes through a concise commentary on Rosten’s text. For example:

• When Rosten wrote, no women had been ordained as rabbis, nor had the nascent women’s movement affected the organizational culture, ritual practice, or liturgy of the Jewish community. Today, women’s representation—the adult bas mitzva, the creation of egalitarian prayer language, female inclusion in the minyan, the cantorate, the rabbinate—is probably the most dynamic force in American Jewish life.
  • When Rosten wrote, Israel was united by the victory of the Six-Day War, and Jewish identity was stirring to life worldwide, even in the heavily repressed Soviet Union. Today, Israel is divided by religious and political conflict, the Soviet Union is a memory, and nearly 20 percent of Israel’s population consists of recent Russian immigrants.
  • When Rosten wrote, Reform and even Conservative Judaism were widely satirized as “watered down” versions of Judaism. Today, the Reform and Conservative denominations are flush with spiritual renewal and a return to tradition, and a fourth denomination, Reconstructionism, has grown to one hundred congregations.
  • When Rosten wrote, cabala and Jewish mysticism were the exclusive provinces of Chasidic sects and Jewish historians. Today, Jewish mystical traditions have made a major comeback, riding the wave of “spirituality” that has drenched the baby boom generation and its younger siblings.
  • When Rosten wrote, Jewish identity suffered from boredom, ennui, the attractions of assimilation, and the repressed memory of the Holocaust. Today, a renaissance in Jewish literacy, text interpretation, ritual innovation, creative arts, and Holocaust commemoration has fostered a revitalization—and reinvention—of Jewish identity.
  • When Rosten wrote, the final barriers to Jewish entry into the American mainstream—and America’s most elite circles—were eroding, largely as a result of the civil rights movement. Today, that entry is so compete that some 50 percent of Jews are intermarrying, and Jews are self-conscious about being overrepresented in Forbes magazine’s annual listing of the wealthiest Americans.

One other change has informed my work and leaves me in a state of apprehension. (Dem Yidns simkhe, says one Yiddish proverb, iz mit a bisl shrek: A Jew’s joy comes with a little fear.) When Rosten wrote, the amount of Jewish information available in English to a general readership was fairly skimpy. Today, there is as much free-floating Jewish knowledge between book covers and on the Internet as you could want—which will make my errors, and especially my omissions, seem all the more blatant. Hopefully, I have enough of my bobe’s easy blessings stockpiled to endure the embarrassment, and enough scholarly sensibility to want my mistakes consigned to oblivion rather than made authoritative by the reputation of Rosten’s book.

Very special thanks go to Gerald (Yankl) Stillman, upon whom I have relied heavily for commentary on Yiddish usage and derivations. I also would like to thank Madeline Lee and Margaret Muir, Leo Rosten’s daughters, for entrusting me with their father’s legacy.

The former president of the Reform synagogue movement, Rabbi Alexander M. Schindler, with whom I collaborated closely for the past sixteen years, died during the months when I was working on The Joys of Yiddish, and I would like to dedicate my portion of the book to his memory. Alex was the son of a Yiddish poet and led a life woven from incredibly diverse strands of Jewish experience. In Gan Eden, he and Leo Rosten are no doubt surrounded by the same flock of angels, eager for a tasty story.
—Lawrence Busha
Accord, New York

preface
I wrote this book because there was no other way in which I could have it. For many years I had craved and sought and failed to find a lexicon of just this type.

What This Book Is Not
This is not a book about Yiddish. It is not a dictionary of Yiddish. It is not a guide to Yiddish. It is not written for experts in, or students of, Yiddish.

What This Book Is
This is a book about language—more particularly, the English language. It shows how our marvelously resilient tongue has been influenced by another parlance: Yiddish. It illustrates how beautifully a language reflects the variety and vitality of life itself; and how the special culture of the Jews, their distinctive style of thought, their subtleties of feeling, are reflected in Yiddish; and how this in turn has enhanced and enriched the English we use today.

So, this book explores a fascinating aspect of English: those words and phrases from Yiddish (some I call “Yinglish,” some “Ameridish”) that we today encounter in English books, magazines, newspapers; or hear on television or radio, in movies or nightclubs; or may overhear on the street or in a bus in many a large city in the United States.

By “Yinglish” I mean Yiddish words that are used in colloquial English in both the United States and the United Kingdom: kibitzer, mish-mash, bagel, etc.

By “Ameridish” I mean words coined by, and indigenous to, Jews in the United States: kochaleyn, utz, shmegegge, etc. *

“Yiddish,” “Hebrew,” and “Jewish”
For the benefit of innocents, I hasten to add that Yiddish and Hebrew are entirely different languages. A knowledge of one will not give you even a rudimentary understanding of the other. True, Yiddish uses the letters of the Hebrew alphabet, employs a great many Hebrew words, and is written, like Hebrew, from right to left, thusly:

UOY EVOL I ACIREMA

—which should delight any reader under fourteen. But Yiddish and Hebrew are as different from each other as are English and French, which also use a common alphabet, share many words, and together proceed from left to right.

Nor is “Yiddish” a synonym for “Jewish.” “Yiddish” is the name of a language. Technically speaking, there is no language called “Jewish.” Jews do not speak “Jewish” any more than Canadians speak Canadian or Baptists read Baptist. But it would be foolish to deny that in popular English usage, “Jewish” is used as a synonym for “Yiddish.” After all,“Yiddish” comes from the German Jüdisch, meaning “Jewish,” and in the Yiddish language itself Yiddish means “Jewish.” We may as well accept reality.

The Scope of This Wordbook
This book, accordingly, is a lexicon of certain foreign-born words that

1. are already part of everyday English (shmaltz, ganef, shlemiel);
  2. are rapidly becoming part of English (chutzpa, megillah, shlep, yenta);
  3. should be part of our noble language, in my opinion, because no English words so exactly, subtly, pungently, or picturesquely convey their meaning (shmooz, kvetch, shlimazl, tsatske, etc.).

Were I writing all this in the style and with the impudent imagery so characteristic of Jewish humor, I would say: “This book is a collection of three kinds of simply delicious words: those that are naturalized citizens; those that have taken out their first papers; and those that should be drafted into our army just as soon as possible.”

------------------

My comments about some of this book/ebook are below.

"Generational gap" left by the Nazis. Hilarious.
"The" holocaust. Hilarious! Of course!

"Each, to his mind, was a “carrier” of the complete genetic code of yiddish." "Mapping the yiddish genome."
Lol. It's as if kike zuckerberg is trying to be Human, because it wasn't before.
Awh9FY8.png

The sentence "Today, that entry is so compete" sounds like a mistype to me; I think it should be "so complete". I just copied the text.

"Jews are self-conscious about being overrepresented in Forbes magazine’s annual listing of the wealthiest Americans."
l00l. It's not as if the jew tries to hide that...

"A Jew’s joy comes with a little fear."
I'm not going to bother commenting on that one!

"Today, there is as much free-floating Jewish knowledge between book covers and on the Internet as you could want"
Everything except for the truth of "the" holyco$t, trollocaust, lolocaust, though.

"Hopefully, I have enough of my bobe’s easy blessings stockpiled to endure the embarrassment, and enough scholarly sensibility to want my mistakes consigned to oblivion rather than made authoritative by the reputation of Rosten’s book."
Hopefully, jewsus will come through if I pray and prey extra hard and starve my Children for 40 days but call it fasting! Yeah, hopefully, we as SSs can know actual reality and know that we can protect ourselves and know that we can be correct in things actually - no "hoping" is necessary.

So this book about yiddish is not a book about yiddish nor is it a dictionary of yiddish, yet it's about yiddish and has a dictionary about yiddish in it.
Rq7gror.gif
That's about as logical as "god" creating Animals in Human form because the jew cannot be served and worshiped by Animals. It's like Hassan being born in Sweden makes him Swedish and Misho, a hamster, being born in an aquarium makes him a fish. It's all so logical! It doesn't matter what you say, as long as you follow its "definition" to the letter, then you'll be alright!
8ncaIrD.png

"This book is about language" - which I would call...which I will repeat a word I have not said for a while - dissimilation. Follow the dissimilated "definition" exactly, then you'll be logical! According to the authour, yiddish has enhanced and enriched English. Hm. English is a bastardised language. Hey - maybe that's why it doesn't matter if your dad is a jew or not; you're a bastard; it's only if your mum is a jew! :roll: As for English in the United States - jewmerican is lazy English, and the vocabulary seems to be rather limited. Everything is either words/"awesome" or it "sucks". There tends to be no other words nor anything else in-between these two extremes.

For the reason why "shmegegge" was in bold you'll have to ask them; I just copied it.
That asterisk under "What This Book Is" goes to another part of the book after I stopped copying it here.

"Technically speaking, there is no language called “Jewish.”"
Speaking technically, there is a race called jewish, which is not White; a "race within Races".

"Jews do not speak “Jewish” any more than Canadians speak Canadian or Baptists read Baptist."
I am sure Canadians do speak Canadian. I beg you the question - What's that all aboot, 'ey?

"After all,“Yiddish” comes from the German Jüdisch, meaning “Jewish,” and in the Yiddish language itself Yiddish means “Jewish.”"
So "yiddish" < Jüdisch = "jewish" & "yiddish" means jewish (= jewish) but it is not jewish (=/= jewish)?

"We may as well accept reality."
Please do.

Notice the reviewer who did not capitalise the G in Gentile but did capitalise the J in jewish. Notice that I do, and realise why I do, the same in return to the jew. Not to mention the reviewer reckons the jew is our sibling, and mentioning diversity, of course.

"So much life, vibrancy and joy."
Oy vey.

"Blechman"
Yeah, all the time the jew makes me go blech, man.
4D3TfMW.gif

If you want to add this to Satan's Library, then you might have to make your own copies of it (although it might count as piracy if you do). Anyone else can and should also make their own copies of it, as well. As I said, I found the ebook online, so it's available for anyone to see/get.

Leo Calvin Rosten, R. O. Blechman - The New Joys of Yiddish_ Completely Updated-Three Rivers Press (CA) (2003).pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0scnqu8bv2w0kp/Leo%20Calvin%20Rosten%2C%20R.%20O.%20Blechman%20-%20The%20New%20Joys%20of%20Yiddish_%20Completely%20Updated-Three%20Rivers%20Press%20%28CA%29%20%282003%29.pdf?dl=0

Leo Rosten, Lawrence Bush - The New Joys of Yiddish_ Completely Updated-Harmony (2003).pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3va2wwuld3372g/Leo%20Rosten%2C%20Lawrence%20Bush%20-%20The%20New%20Joys%20of%20Yiddish_%20Completely%20Updated-Harmony%20%282003%29.pdf?dl=0
You don't have to log-in to view them; just click the "no thanks" link below. You can also change dl=0 at the end of the links to dl=1 to download the files directly. You might need to download it because it gave me problems when trying to view it, whether logged-in or out, with advert blockers on or off, on a different browser, or restarting my browser.

FancyMancy said:
Everything is either words/"awesome" or it "sucks". There tends to be no other words nor anything else in-between these two extremes.
That should say,
Everything is either "awesome" or it "sucks". There tends to be no other words nor anything else in-between these two words/extremes.

Why should we read this book, Pansy pyro Mancy? It was such a disgusting feeling just to read this excerpt and reviews, I definitely wouldn't be able to read the book. I don't want you to read it either and get that disgusting energy into you!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Pansy pyro Mancy?
You have an unknown problem with me, as well, do you? I'm glad to see you're also mature and polite.

Why should we read this book, Pansy pyro Mancy? It was such a disgusting feeling just to read this excerpt and reviews, I definitely wouldn't be able to read the book. I don't want you to read it either and get that disgusting energy into you!

OMG haha this is too funny, I love your signiture haha makes me laugh xD Also thanks for the info provided on MEGA xD with out the comment I wouldnt have clicked on it xDD
Also good job on helping others here, you are very helpful :D

NinRick said:
MEGA xD with out the comment I wouldnt have clicked on it xDD
I knew his comment would work there!
NinRick said:
Also good job on helping others here, you are very helpful :D
I have to help as much as I can in every possible way! I've been so desperate to be helped with something very important to me, I'm trying to earn being helped by the gods. Maybe one day I can ever be helped, if I help enough people.

FancyMancy said:
Pansy pyro Mancy?
You have an unknown problem with me, as well, do you? I'm glad to see you're also mature and polite.
No, I like you :lol: But I DON'T like those yiddish words they have such a disgusting feeling to them!
Just like Old Arsefaceo Fucktitius, and the same with HP and HPS usernames - which you/anyone would not do - and the same with Satan and the Gods' and Goddesses' names - which you/no-one would do. We don't like greys but we feel very sorry for Lucifuge Rofocal, et al, but why don't we take the piss out of His and Their names? No, it's not as if two users came at once to misuse my username, one jokingly and the other moodily, at the same time. No, it's not as if good-copper/bad-copper is being employed here.

The book is a form of media. Part of what I do is to share (((media))) things. Also as I have said - Know Your Enemy. If I were a HP and I shared it, or if a HP/HPS shared it, everyone would be fawning all over it, slavering/slathering/dribbling at the mouth, and orgasming beyond belief because "HP/HPS said so!". Knowledge + action = power. I have also shared horrible things before to use as cathartics, such as non-Whites throwing a dog over a wall into what sounds like a zoo enclosure, or a muslim throwing a dog off a roof.

It might not be nice, but I think it's necessary. Besides, a HP approved the post. I was replying to someone in another thread recently and a HP decided it would have been too off-topic, so my and their posts were deleted/not approved. Last year or the year before, I was assured that if a HP or HPS approves posts - mine specifically, of course - then the chances are it's OK, because at that time I thought it was pointless and I wasn't helping very much. Along this line, HPHC joked, saying he gives me a news reporting/journalist reward. It's nice encouragement, and that is nice to know it is helping inform at least some people.

See any "comedy" and other programmes on TV and you'll see any amount of jew actors and actresses, and some of them playing jew characters, with others playing non-jew characters. Also notice all of the words and phrases and ways the jew speaks in them, as well. I didn't know "mish-mash" was yiddish, and I am sure I have used it before - plus as it said, the book is not about yiddish yet it is about yiddish, and it's not a yiddish dictionary yet it has a yiddish dictionary in it. The jew is good at confusing things and making people retarded. Just like the jew is not supposed to be in Human form, with all of its diseases and illnesses, etc., the jew's "mind" is also fucked up, with its "explanations" and "definitions" of things. This, surely, is one reason why it is so easy for the jew to pull us down and push us under itself; it is easier to destroy than create, don't forget, with energy taking the path of least resistance which is negative/disintegrating, etc.! The jew confuses things and makes retards out of people. What's obvious, though, is that it is a book about yiddish, with its title being that, yet the jew says it's not. The jew calls it a lexicon -

NaaRJlh.png

Dictionary. Wordbook - the jew chose "wordbook" specifically, while saying it is not a dictionary, but a lexicon...which also means dictionary... Obviously, this here specifies 4 languages especially (not exclusively) and one of those languages is none other than hebrew, which for all intents and purposes is yiddish, but the jew reckons it is the original language and the jew reckons it is the authority on language - as such, it says "This wordbook, which means dictionary, about yiddish which contains a yiddish dictionary is not a book about yiddish and is not a dictionary, but it is a lexicon...which means dictionary. We'd might as well face reality." One jew I used to know told me a few times "Keep it simple". Hypocrite. It's the same type of retarded "explanations" and retarded nonsense that christians are subjected to in church congregations.

Hopefully, it can also give another light or a brighter light into the jew's psychotic-ilogy (psychology) and bullshittery. As such - notice it said about the jew's emotions; the jew lacks emotions. All it can do is emulate - look at jew celebrities and the way it fakes laughs with stupid sounds coming out of its mouth which it calls laughter and stupid voices when it talks (plus when it laughs at everything and nothing). (I won't share, nor will I ask anyone else to share, the link to a video clip of a jew making a horrible sound out of its mouth - it is too disgusting to merely think about! It is a purely disgusting creature - and the constipated chicken-wannabe jew (sorry chickens) thinks it is beautiful creature, with its lyrics "baka-mhm-bak-mhm-bakbak-bak-mhm-boy, I am not your toy, you stupid Boy", which is a subtle way of saying, "Fuck language, you are my toy, stupid Goy" and its political/feminist message which is against the rules (Eurovision 2018)!). These things, with its stupid voice and other nonsense, it uses as gimmicks/trademarks. Every popular jew or at least celebrity jew is an actor/actress, and that includes politicians and non-acting individual jews. You might have seen some political broadcasts on the news/politics programmes, which said "X gave an impassioned speech", which is a lie, because the jew sounds the exact same way it always sounds - it's just an actor/actress with a big vocabulary - and now with Ameri-- jewmerican being a small-vocabulary non-language...and with jewmericanisation elsewhere, the jew is trying to have the upper-hand with language while everyone else speaks few words, like illiterate Goyim again, so that you cannot know what "the" buybull says again. Then the jew can claim "hebrew/yiddish is original language, Goy!", and add to that "Where 'Satan' means 'enemy'! Worship jewsus! Worship jewhova (which means 'god of evil', but we'll skip over that one and not tell you about it!)!". Notice it also said about the jew's diversity. Hardly. It just spreads (its faeces) around, into other Races and places. The jew has joy in its yiddish - but that joy comes with a bit of fear. "Why do they persecute me so?!"

The way I see it it is necessary to know the enemy in different ways. We're encouraged to do our own research, instead of sucking the HPs'/HPSs' arseholes...and when I did it appears as if I was in the wrong for doing so. Interesting yet strange. It's fair enough if anyone doesn't like the OP, though - there aren't any obligations to google your own things. I do agree with you, though - just merely looking at the more obvious jews makes me feel sick. I am not exaggerating, and when I share that vomiting emoticon I do mean it each time (I was going to add it in this reply but I decided not to). The jew is just so disgusting. It is important to look at a jew, though, so you know it is a jew, if you (whomever) are not open enough to be able to sense its disgusting...everything.

Okay sorry Mancy, what I really meant is:

trust_me_you_stupid_jew_hater.jpg

((((((Dis my favrit book! Yiddish is God's speech, vomit feeling is only natural power of god! We have to learn Hebrew and chant Talmud every night to have gud appreciate on diverse culture, dis our best job as Satanists! Hey dumb guy! U have to invoke natural Yiddish soul to have big strength! Yiddish is healthiest thing to be! If u like Joys of Yiddish book, please read Talmud every day becuz Talmud is part 2 of Joys of Yiddish. Dis way u better understand diverse culture ))))))
jewmask.jpg

Is this better? Is this really what we are required to do to be able to avoid sucking HP assholes? Are we really bad people if we don't orgasm every time Mancy decides to speak yiddish to us? Is a pure gentile soul not supposed to be strongly attracted to gentile energies, and strongly repelled against by those strange yiddish energies? If you want us to connect with yiddish energies to understand them better, why don't we quit pussy-footing around here and just go straight to read the Talmud? Just get a bigger dose of what you try to give us anyway.

I usually appreciate very much your role of Senior Administer of Propaganda and Media, or whatever it is, but this time you didn't do a good thing. I tried to politely warn you of how negative and disgusting those yiddish energies are, so if you're just going to have a Chimp-Out over basically nothing, then maybe you're exactly proving my point. By showing the sick irritability that the yiddish language is entire composed of, which you invoked some of it by studying it for a few days, and now we see that energy coming back out. This isn't your normal self you've been acting like anymore. I like FancyMancy a lot, but I hate YiddishMancy, and I want you to go back to being yourself and stop acting yiddish!

I wasn't aggressive in my reply. I just answered accordingly. The closest to being aggressive and attacking I did was retaliation. In the future, you or someone else could try pressing that little "report" button, instead.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
No, I like you :lol: But I DON'T like those yiddish words they have such a disgusting feeling to them!
Just like Old Arsefaceo Fucktitius, and the same with HP and HPS usernames - which you/anyone would not do - and the same with Satan and the Gods' and Goddesses' names - which you/no-one would do. We don't like greys but we feel very sorry for Lucifuge Rofocal, et al, but why don't we take the piss out of His and Their names? No, it's not as if two users came at once to misuse my username, one jokingly and the other moodily, at the same time. No, it's not as if good-copper/bad-copper is being employed here.

The book is a form of media. Part of what I do is to share (((media))) things. Also as I have said - Know Your Enemy. If I were a HP and I shared it, or if a HP/HPS shared it, everyone would be fawning all over it, slavering/slathering/dribbling at the mouth, and orgasming beyond belief because "HP/HPS said so!". Knowledge + action = power. I have also shared horrible things before to use as cathartics, such as non-Whites throwing a dog over a wall into what sounds like a zoo enclosure, or a muslim throwing a dog off a roof.

It might not be nice, but I think it's necessary. Besides, a HP approved the post. I was replying to someone in another thread recently and a HP decided it would have been too off-topic, so my and their posts were deleted/not approved. Last year or the year before, I was assured that if a HP or HPS approves posts - mine specifically, of course - then the chances are it's OK, because at that time I thought it was pointless and I wasn't helping very much. Along this line, HPHC joked, saying he gives me a news reporting/journalist reward. It's nice encouragement, and that is nice to know it is helping inform at least some people.

See any "comedy" and other programmes on TV and you'll see any amount of jew actors and actresses, and some of them playing jew characters, with others playing non-jew characters. Also notice all of the words and phrases and ways the jew speaks in them, as well. I didn't know "mish-mash" was yiddish, and I am sure I have used it before - plus as it said, the book is not about yiddish yet it is about yiddish, and it's not a yiddish dictionary yet it has a yiddish dictionary in it. The jew is good at confusing things and making people retarded. Just like the jew is not supposed to be in Human form, with all of its diseases and illnesses, etc., the jew's "mind" is also fucked up, with its "explanations" and "definitions" of things. This, surely, is one reason why it is so easy for the jew to pull us down and push us under itself; it is easier to destroy than create, don't forget, with energy taking the path of least resistance which is negative/disintegrating, etc.! The jew confuses things and makes retards out of people. What's obvious, though, is that it is a book about yiddish, with its title being that, yet the jew says it's not. The jew calls it a lexicon -

NaaRJlh.png

Dictionary. Wordbook - the jew chose "wordbook" specifically, while saying it is not a dictionary, but a lexicon...which also means dictionary... Obviously, this here specifies 4 languages especially (not exclusively) and one of those languages is none other than hebrew, which for all intents and purposes is yiddish, but the jew reckons it is the original language and the jew reckons it is the authority on language - as such, it says "This wordbook, which means dictionary, about yiddish which contains a yiddish dictionary is not a book about yiddish and is not a dictionary, but it is a lexicon...which means dictionary. We'd might as well face reality." One jew I used to know told me a few times "Keep it simple". Hypocrite. It's the same type of retarded "explanations" and retarded nonsense that christians are subjected to in church congregations.

Hopefully, it can also give another light or a brighter light into the jew's psychotic-ilogy (psychology) and bullshittery. As such - notice it said about the jew's emotions; the jew lacks emotions. All it can do is emulate - look at jew celebrities and the way it fakes laughs with stupid sounds coming out of its mouth which it calls laughter and stupid voices when it talks (plus when it laughs at everything and nothing). (I won't share, nor will I ask anyone else to share, the link to a video clip of a jew making a horrible sound out of its mouth - it is too disgusting to merely think about! It is a purely disgusting creature - and the constipated chicken-wannabe jew (sorry chickens) thinks it is beautiful creature, with its lyrics "baka-mhm-bak-mhm-bakbak-bak-mhm-boy, I am not your toy, you stupid Boy", which is a subtle way of saying, "Fuck language, you are my toy, stupid Goy" and its political/feminist message which is against the rules (Eurovision 2018)!). These things, with its stupid voice and other nonsense, it uses as gimmicks/trademarks. Every popular jew or at least celebrity jew is an actor/actress, and that includes politicians and non-acting individual jews. You might have seen some political broadcasts on the news/politics programmes, which said "X gave an impassioned speech", which is a lie, because the jew sounds the exact same way it always sounds - it's just an actor/actress with a big vocabulary - and now with Ameri-- jewmerican being a small-vocabulary non-language...and with jewmericanisation elsewhere, the jew is trying to have the upper-hand with language while everyone else speaks few words, like illiterate Goyim again, so that you cannot know what "the" buybull says again. Then the jew can claim "hebrew/yiddish is original language, Goy!", and add to that "Where 'Satan' means 'enemy'! Worship jewsus! Worship jewhova (which means 'god of evil', but we'll skip over that one and not tell you about it!)!". Notice it also said about the jew's diversity. Hardly. It just spreads (its faeces) around, into other Races and places. The jew has joy in its yiddish - but that joy comes with a bit of fear. "Why do they persecute me so?!"

The way I see it it is necessary to know the enemy in different ways. We're encouraged to do our own research, instead of sucking the HPs'/HPSs' arseholes...and when I did it appears as if I was in the wrong for doing so. Interesting yet strange. It's fair enough if anyone doesn't like the OP, though - there aren't any obligations to google your own things. I do agree with you, though - just merely looking at the more obvious jews makes me feel sick. I am not exaggerating, and when I share that vomiting emoticon I do mean it each time (I was going to add it in this reply but I decided not to). The jew is just so disgusting. It is important to look at a jew, though, so you know it is a jew, if you (whomever) are not open enough to be able to sense its disgusting...everything.
A very good book to learn about jewish psychology is Eustace Mullins A study in the hegemony of parasitism .Another good read would be The culture of Critique .

Jack said:
A very good book to learn about jewish psychology is Eustace Mullins A study in the hegemony of parasitism .Another good read would be The culture of Critique .
Thanks but no thanks. I'd be accused of attacking someone and behaving yiddish, and then it would be me who'd be in the wrong.

sip said:
very very interesting, thanks Mancy
No problem. I do hope that my time is not a waste nor all for naught. I hope that I can inspire, inform, or help at least some people who read what I say/share - including the HPs/HPSs ( :p )! (Well, I have had a couple of posts stickied before/taken by the staff and made into an important topic, and I also noticed at least one of mine in the PDFs list, as well. That's all cool.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back