Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suicide

Usthepeople666

Hello everyone
I have been doing aop, meditations, yoga etc to get myself out of depression. I am also on depression pills from 2 years. I had a very disturbed abusive childhood witnessing domestic violence. I pray to Satan everyday and ask for his guidance. I do the rtr everyday. I am just really tired of my life now.
I feel like ending it but just waiting for a good time.
I wanted to know if Satan would accept me if I committed suicide. Will I still be allowed in hell?
Will the gods still love me?
I hope I get replies
Hail Satan
Hail the God's of hell
And finally
Hail our satanic family

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I have been doing aop, meditations, yoga etc to get myself out of depression. I am also on depression pills from 2 years. I had a very disturbed abusive childhood witnessing domestic violence. I pray to Satan everyday and ask for his guidance. I do the rtr everyday. I am just really tired of my life now.
I wanted to know if Satan would accept me if I committed suicide. Will I still be allowed in hell?
I hope I get replies
Hail Satan
Hail the God's of hell
And finally
Hail our satanic family

First, I suggest you to read this topic
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

And second, why don't you motivate yourself and choose to keep fighting for our cause instead of just suiciding? It will be better. I don't know your circumstances but I suggest you to try and think about what you could achieve in the end in both of the situations, living and fighting together with us or suiciding.

The gods want us to LIVE. Issues do not go away, and only are the same or can be worse when we return here in our next reincarnation. Its best to just fight through the situation, ask for guidance, just do everything you can to advance, and do not consider suicide, as it solves nothing and makes the situation so much worse, as you cant spiritually advance without a physical body.
Stay strong in Satan and the Gods of Hell, and you can conquer any obstacles that are in your way on the path to Godhead.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I hope I get replies
Hail Satan
Hail the God's of hell
And finally
Hail our satanic family

Suicide is no solution , you will reincarnate with your same problems and with less energy. --->
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218&p=78869&hilit=on+suicide#p78869

Did you do retuning curses 1 + 2 after rtr ? --->
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

you could try Pineal gland meditation for blissfull fealing/works also for drug addicts / many of them have depression from the chemicals --->
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

get well

If you pray to Satan like xians pray to the jewish thoughtform you won't solve too much, basically expecting Satan to take the depression out of your mind.

The first advice would be to stop taking pills. As far as I know they are addictive and it will make you think that you'll never get rid of depression without them. Depression is not a physical issue, it doesn't need any pills to be eliminated. Those pills are just triggering some brain reactions like producing more serotonin which will eventually make you feel more happy for a short period of time. The memories and feelings still remain there. They won't vanish with some pills which are just stimulating the producing of "happiness" chemicals in the brain.

Stop praying like a xian. Nobody ia going to solve these problems for you, unless you directly ask the Gods for this favor, which I wouldn't recommend because this is something you can fix yourself. You have here the means to heal it.

You had a shit childhood like many others here. Yet as far as I know nobody committed suicide because people here are strong enough and they have the means to fix their problems. You can't do nothing to change your past. All you can do is to move over and stay as far as possible from these people who were implied in the said violence. There are a lot of workings you can do on your mind to move over this. You can programme your unconscious mind while in a deep trance or during sleeping with an afirmation like: "My depression dissapears completely and forever from my mind and soul, in the most pozitive and healthy ways"
"All the negative and disturbing memories are erased from my memory forever, in the most pozitive and healthy ways"

You can use whatever you want, the main point is, if you just sit there and do nothing, is not going to fix by itself.

Usthepeople666 said:

What about not committing suicide?
Read this
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19218

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I hope I get replies
Hail Satan
Hail the God's of hell
And finally
Hail our satanic family
They would still accept you, BUT suicide is only good for getting out of a worse fate, like if you are about to get tortured to death, or permanently imprisoned in a way that you are unable to meditate. In these cases suicide is a viable option.
In all other cases, it is not.
The fastest band-aid against your depression would likely be the Nauthiz (or Noicz) Rune. You can vibrate it for 80, 100, 200, 300, etc. reps [if you want to use it's number 10, otherwise you can use 216 too].
This rune gives strength to carry on even when all hope is lost, and as such is a great tool to banish depression, in my opinion.

The Alchemist7 said:
The first advice would be to stop taking pills.
Be extremely careful. It might (or might not) be safe to just stop having such "medicines" immediately, instead of reducing them over time. There could be effects with antidepressant withdrawal/antidepressant discontinuation syndrome. It is not good to rely on a chemical, though.

If you suicide, you'll reincarnate with the same problems on your soul. Add the additional ones you'll get in your new lifetime, and you'll just have screwed yourself and piled more work in cleaning your soul.

FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:
The first advice would be to stop taking pills.
Be extremely careful. It might (or might not) be safe to just stop having such "medicines" immediately, instead of reducing them over time. There could be effects with antidepressant withdrawal/antidepressant discontinuation syndrome. It is not good to rely on a chemical, though.
Yup. Tapering off would be a better way, all the while using pure iron will to create new, positive habits of cleaning the aura, creating a protection and empowering the soul. One just has to realize that he/she has all the power to change life around and all the rights to self-determination. Results don't always happen overnight, though.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I hope I get replies
Hail Satan
Hail the God's of hell
And finally
Hail our satanic family

What is causing your depression??
What problems do you face?
You can use ayurvedic medicine to treat mental disorder
You can get these on Amazon
1. Saraswatarishta
2. Bramhi vati
3. Ashwagandharishta

FancyMancy said:
Yea you're right. Better stop gradually and also he should start doing some healthy habits like sport of things like this.

For those who don't know and/or don't realise, people here are saying "your depression". It is not yours. Do not own it. It is not your depression, as if it is a fundamental part of you. Owning depression is dangerous - owning negative, crappy energy is foolish. Do not own negativity, illness, etc.

This also is important for affirmations - "My depression..." is owning it and is negative. Say "the depression", or depending on your affirmation, for example you could say "depression is clearing out of me" or "energies which cause all forms of depression are blocked/banished/away...from me" or "are incapable of affecting me" or "it is impossible for all depression energies to harm me", etc. - and of course add "positive[ly], permanent[ly], eternal[ly]", etc., as well, whichever are relevant to your affirmation and situation, and also with these positive affirmations, speak them in the present tense.

Using negations, i.e. "Depression is not harming me" probably would not work. OK, so it's not harming you - but what is it doing? Is it harming you terribly, as opposed to just not harming you? You must be specific - specify what you mean and what you want the energies to do. Be direct and to the point; do not waffle and do not complicate it. This might take some practice to get the best affirmation which works for us individually.

Along the line of speaking positively and in the present tense, perhaps in a separate working you should do the opposite positively and in the present tense. For example, "Positive, powerful, cleansing energies from the Sun are..." helping you in whichever way or ways. "Keeping me strong/healthy..." Doing your Aura of Protection and Aura/Chakra Cleaning and Soul Cleaning should be done every single day, regardless, and it also helps with this automatically anyway, but you might also want to add this as extra help.

I realise it is not easy to just "pull up your socks and smile a big smile", so we have to get there carefully and depending on each individual not rush it. Of course, we want to be out of depression now but change takes time. With positive, present-tense affirmations, you can also add "I am clean/healthy... now", which will programme the energies to make it be now - but remember that things do take time, and the Physical plane is so ssllooww, always lagging behind the Astral planes, so what we put up into the Astral realm takes some time to manifest for us. Saying "now" causes it to work differently than saying "soon" or "next week" or "eventually" - when is "eventually"? Our Minds and energy don't understand "will", as in "I will do this..."; so we should specify "is/are doing X now" - but it just takes some time for it to manifest down onto this Physical plane.

You people are so good
It got tears in my eyes
Thanks a lot .
I will keep fighting
Thanks for the replies and suggestions
I will stop taking my medications rn.
Love all you even more now .
<3 <3 <3
Thanks a lot everyone
I can't tell you how much it means to me
Hail Satan

Usthepeople666 said:
You people are so good
It got tears in my eyes
Thanks a lot .
I will keep fighting
<3 <3 <3
Thanks a lot everyone
Hail Satan
Make sure you don’t stop taking them all at once, if you have been taking them for a short period of time that will be fine but if you took them longterm you might want to stop gradually as your brain is addicted to them...

Many of us had a bad childhood or experienced a traumatic event. Suicide won't end your pain, astral is boring... if you die you will reborn and start all over again with the curses. Work you freeing yourself from curses. JoS has a list of meditations for this, here in the forums have lots of information too. There is always a way out, use runes help too. Many have overcome their struggles and became successful. You can too.

Usthepeople666 said:
You people are so good
It got tears in my eyes
Thanks a lot .
I will keep fighting
<3 <3 <3
Thanks a lot everyone
Hail Satan
The 4th,6th,13th necronomicon runes can heal depression.
The 29th,36th and 46th Necronomicon runes can give you self confidence.
The 49th Rune can give you pattern in life and make you more productive.
Download the necronomicon spellbook from The JOS Yahoo groups. And use the Money Spells.PDF in the Satan Libeary to understand how to use these runes.

Usthepeople666 said:
You people are so good
It got tears in my eyes
Thanks a lot .
I will keep fighting
<3 <3 <3
Thanks a lot everyone
Hail Satan

Please use the runes. You can trust them and there are wonderful mp3s that show you exactly how to use them courtesy of HPs! Practically everyone from JoS uses the Runes and for very good reason. Anyone that uses them properly will agree. You can do this.

Hail Satan indeed!!

Hello everyone,
I am really sorry, I haven't been active here. I have changed my life completely now. In the last month I cold turkey antidepressants, sleeping pills , brown sugar and alcohol . All this way possible through Satan . Lots of meditation, praying, going to the gym twice daily everyday no matter how sleep deprived I was and finally recognizing self worth and what we all mean to Satan. Also masturbation work wonders. Really . I used to do it like 3-7 times a day and I have never felt better. Now I am doing like 0-2 times a day but masturbating really makes things much much easier. I don't understand how celibates not use such a vital force in their lives. Not having sex is different but I believe we should not let our sexual energy stay dormant because when I was on those prescribed pills my sexual energy just died out and I felt like a zombie.
Also I have been talking to Satan everynight or whenever I wanna talk to him. It has really changed things. I used to pray before too but I guess my intentions weren't good enough. Now I just wanna live for him and that's it and now I talk to him . I see vivid dreams and I hear voices instructing me on how to change my life, all of them positive btw.
Thanks for showing me all this love familia
I am really sorry I didn't reply
Hail Satan
Hail gods of hell
Hail our brotherhood

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone
I hope I get replies
Hail Satan
Hail the God's of hell
And finally
Hail our satanic family

You will be fine fight through it don't just give up. The God's are here for you as are your brothers and sisters. Look I never went through all that but I have had some bad experiences in life. You will have to try to work on healing maybe Wunjo rune. Try to release the energy and love yourself don't carry that on you. I don't think Satans going to leave you for Suicide I don't think once he's accepted anyone he will ever leave even if someone did a reverse dedication (like my dumb ass back in my xtian home growing up) so yeah don't worry about that be more worried about having to go through all that bullshit again with the abusive childhood it's still on your soul whats stopping it from happening. Think like this. I don't think you want that you will probably also have to deal with other issues again. It's not the answer. I am not trying to scare you or belittle you actually I am saying I understand pain. I have felt empty sad alone etc but I would never give up like this. You will be fine. I know it's hard but smile. Slowly wean off the pills too when you go off or try something more natural like an herb in it's place seriously don't just quit cold turkey feeling already depressed. That alone can cause suicidal ideation or make it worse. If need be go to the Health Group to discuss this.

Good Luck and Stay strong

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back