Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What would you do if you had millions of dollars?

Hebrew Alphabet Toilet paper would be also a good idear.

= )

BMF said:

= )
Lol yeah and paying someone for travelling and substituting normal toilet paper in public toilets with it loll

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.

Oh, man. Yes. I'd really love a game that understood occult science and spiritual practice properly.

Aquarius said:
BMF said:

= )
Lol yeah and paying someone for travelling and substituting normal toilet paper in public toilets with it loll

Scientists reveal: new toilet paper with "Laxative effect Signs". = )

I would create temples for the Gods and I would get money in return with tourism.
Then I would donate to the JoS and PETA.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I would create temples for the Gods and I would get money in return with tourism.
PETA IS THE ENEMY!!!
https://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta-devastated-it-got-caught-stealing-dog-finally-may-be-held-accountable/ 

https://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/peta-sued-steal-kill-family-dog/ 

https://www.consumerfreedom.com/press-releases/former-peta-employee-peta-routinely-euthanized-healthy-puppies-and-kittens/  

There's thousands and thousands of examples of PETA stealing healthy animals, pets and farm animals from good caring homes, and killing them in extremely cruel ways. PETA is not in ANY way about helping animals! It is an evil private business that exploits people's sympathy to put more shekels into the rat's pocket.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
PETA IS THE ENEMY!!!
https://www.nathanwinograd.com/peta-devastated-it-got-caught-stealing-dog-finally-may-be-held-accountable/ 

https://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/peta-sued-steal-kill-family-dog/ 

https://www.consumerfreedom.com/press-releases/former-peta-employee-peta-routinely-euthanized-healthy-puppies-and-kittens/  

There's thousands and thousands of examples of PETA stealing healthy animals, pets and farm animals from good caring homes, and killing them in extremely cruel ways. PETA is not in ANY way about helping animals! It is an evil private business that exploits people's sympathy to put more shekels into the rat's pocket.
What animal activism organizations are good?

I was hoping I could actually go for it someday not just dream about this I keep doing money workings I have no clue how much energy this would take but at least I am trying for it myself not relying on the God's disrespectfully like some xtian fake Satanists try to do for this. Well at the very least I dream of creating my own little place in the material world and leaving some kind of reminder that I was here at one point.

Though to answer the question id probably try to bypass the xtians in my town wherever that would be since id move down south if I had the money and make it so people don't need churches for things and act good in a way that pisses them off cause of course they have an agenda and them getting angry at someone trying to help their community would not only be hillarious it would expose this agenda.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I thought of this but it's not profitable and charging money for access to a monument for the Gods is not right. And it would take too long to pay for itself even if there was donation money. But who knows it could still happen......

HauptSturm said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I thought of this but it's not profitable and charging money for access to a monument for the Gods is not right. And it would take too long to pay for itself even if there was donation money. But who knows it could still happen......

I would love to see a huge place, like an castle, where Satanists can live, eat and meditate together :D

I would also love to see temples for our gods, where we can do rituals and meditate and contact them :D

To have a huge hall where we can hear live seromons from our HPs :D

And also a Huuuge kitchen where we can feel all Satanists with healthy and delicious food :D

And generally a place where you can live and socialize with fellow Satanists, your FAMILY.
You could learn things like Astrology together, help other Brothers and Sisters or get some advice yourself.

However this is only possible after the enemy is destroyed!
Currently it is even dangerous to meet up with fellow „Satanists“ :/

NinRick said:
HauptSturm said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I would love to see a huge place, like an castle, where Satanists can live, eat and meditate together :D

I would also love to see temples for our gods, where we can do rituals and meditate and contact them :D

And also a Huuuge kitchen where we can feel all Satanists with healthy and delicious food :D

And generally a place where you can live and socialize with fellow Satanists, your FAMILY.
You could learn things like Astrology together, help other Brothers and Sisters or get some advice yourself.

Remember that we have won (at least on the astral plane and obviously it takes time to manifest in the physical plane) just keep doing the Final RTR as much as you can and this will shorten the time that we won even here on the physical plane, like HP Maxine said it will take more or less 20 years for the Gods to come here (obviously the more RTR we do and online warfare the less time it will take ;) ).

And then we will have a huge party! :D :lol:

luis said:
NinRick said:
HauptSturm said:

Remember that we have won (at least on the astral plane and obviously it takes time to manifest in the physical plane) just keep doing the Final RTR as much as you can and this will shorten the time that we won even here on the physical plane, like HP Maxine said it will take more or less 20 years for the Gods to come here (obviously the more RTR we do and online warfare the less time it will take ;) ).

And then we will have a huge party! :D :lol:

I can not wait to celebrate with you guys :D

What would I do if I had millions of dollars?

I'd eat most of it.

Pay off student debt. Take my retired father and aunt to different places around the world for vacation.
Pay off THEIR debt. Keep the rest with me.
Move, get my own place, get two lovebirds and some toys for them.
Take harp lessons again.
Go back to university.

I agree with HP Mageson. I'd learn how to make my money grow and become wealthier.

I should have named this thread, "What would you do if you had a small loan of a million dollars......."

Ya if I had had millions, I'd do some things..... But that's not the case at all.... The question at hand is this: If you knew someone who had access to millions of dollars and wanted to make some money, what would you do to make the money? And YOU would be the one doing all the work to make that money... What would you do?

My money meditation brought me close to someone who has a lot of money and he wanted some ideas, so I tried to ask you guys.... What I really learned is that I need to change my affirmation. June 16th is the day to do a money meditation...... 90 days until September, Friday the 13th....

HauptSturm said:
My money meditation brought me close to someone who has a lot of money and he wanted some ideas, so I tried to ask you guys.... What I really learned is that I need to change my affirmation. June 16th is the day to do a money meditation...... 90 days until September, Friday the 13th....
Is it enough for an investment on Solar Panel-generated energy? Living estates for rent?
Maybe you should be getting something like a wealth reading according to your own chart instead of people's individual opinions.

HauptSturm said:
I should have named this thread, "What would you do if you had a small loan of a million dollars......."

Ya if I had had millions, I'd do some things..... But that's not the case at all.... The question at hand is this: If you knew someone who had access to millions of dollars and wanted to make some money, what would you do to make the money? And YOU would be the one doing all the work to make that money... What would you do?

Tomorrow is a day to do money meditations

Egon said:
HauptSturm said:
Is it enough for an investment on Solar Panel-generated energy? Living estates for rent?
Maybe you should be getting something like a wealth reading according to your own chart instead of people's individual opinions.
With less then 20k you could be getting enough solar panels to charge a house I think.

Norse 88 said:
Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

Just popping in to say that having a fully Spiritual Satanic video game would totally make my day. No, my year! I used to game, and this would definitely get me back into it. Something as expansive and in depth as WOW, but fully Satanic... so many possibilities with this idea, lol.

Oh, man. Yes. I'd really love a game that understood occult science and spiritual practice properly.
I would like an SS game with magic having diferents level and learnind pyromancy, telekinesis and others and getting stronger and stronger at each level. Skyrim was a great game with magic.

Norse 88 said:
Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Video game.

Ups i wanted to say pyrokinesis.

Egon said:
I don't like solar panels. Maybe I can do mirrors instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTvAL7ty53M

But this guy is sketchy... He spent a lot of time in the USSR. He seems Jewish to me. My money meditation brought me close to a rich guy who wants cheap labor... I need to change my affirmation and see what happens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back