Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to know the color of the aura by astrology

sonnenkraft

I have watched a video on YouTube regarding that but i couldn't understand
i need more explanation if their is any reference.

In reality this is not the case, and you cannot know the aura color solely through astrology. You can only estimate, but the color of auras does change frequently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In reality this is not the case, and you cannot know the aura color solely through astrology. You can only estimate, but the color of auras does change frequently.

What about a sign exalted in its home
Like Venus in libra
Mars in Leo
Example Watch this please
https://youtu.be/c5KtWRtqvn0

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What about a sign exalted in its home
Like Venus in libra
Mars in Leo
Example Watch this please
https://youtu.be/c5KtWRtqvn0

From personal experience, no. And if color of aura can be seen in natal chart, it is much more complex than something as basic as planet in exalted/home sign.

Don't trust everything you see online/youtube. Anything that is well-promoted online is generally corrupt or watered down.

Also, your example, Mars is not exalted or home in Leo. It is home in Aries, co-rules Scorpio, and exalted in Capricorn.

As for that video and it's channel, it is not from our Clergy, it is from a member yes, but that does not mean it is correct in all things.

I think lydia, and hoodedcobra should made videos on this, i think this will help satanism very very great, reading theories is not very enough, that is why very few members are good in astrology.

I think lydia, and hoodedcobra should made videos on this, i think this will help satanism very very great, reading theories is not very enough, that is why very few members are good in astrology.

mymoney1z said:
They both commented here, no need for a video lol

mymoney1z said:
I do so much astrology, that the thought of making videos about it is so not appealing :lol: Maybe if I ever retired from astrology, I would be able to focus on making posts/videos teaching it.

Lydia said:
mymoney1z said:
I do so much astrology, that the thought of making videos about it is so not appealing :lol: Maybe if I ever retired from astrology, I would be able to focus on making posts/videos teaching it.

It would be a pleasure to learn from you haha :D Honestly I would even pay for this kind of reliable material. So why dont you try to write a book or, amke vids which you could sell?

Can you please tell us what do you think determines the colour of one's own aura? I am very curious :D

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
mymoney1z said:

It would be a pleasure to learn from you haha :D Honestly I would even pay for this kind of reliable material. So why dont you try to write a book or, amke vids which you could sell?

Can you please tell us what do you think determines the colour of one's own aura? I am very curious :D

You mean e-books? it's not safe to sell books. An idea is that she can write an ebook as pdf format and sell it on her site as an order and she just email the pdf.

If I focus or I'm in a state of trance (or something similar) I can see a white halo over things and people. Is that the aura?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back