Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bija and Shakti Mantras for the 7 Planets

luis said:
Savitar said:
Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.
Each and every vibrated mantra will be stronger this way.
It will definitily make it stronger but my point is the mantra will already raise energy and probabily enough if he does 216 reps. I never had problem if i just vibrated the mantra and the point of vibrating a mantra is to raise the energy.

Of course if before you do something like yoga or breathing exercise's it will raise more energy but it's just because...you are doing something extra. It will probabily will raise more energy if he vibrated the mantra for more than 216 instead of doing something else before.

Doing something else before is good It you want to add more energy but you don't want to vibrate more of the mantra, in my opinion.

Try doing a high repetition working with and without raising energy prior to it.

There is a "coumpounding" energetic effect when working with mantra. Each and every vibration is enhanced by the previous repetitions. Now the first vibration is already a lot more powerful, with the coumpounding effect taking place, the end result is significantly different.

Would you rather have the benefit of the coumpounding interest of 100 USD or 1.000?

There is a reason why the JOS recommends raising energies prior to workings/magick.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:
Energy raising

Interesting I always forgo the usage of energy raising. I'm aware many have stated for example a few reps of SATANAS could be useful and whatnot. You mention Khapalbati and energy raising beforehand with muhlband which is combined with Jalandhara in the holding stage of Breath of Fire. Hmm...so it's not wrong, right? to merge energies? energy is energy neutral and whatnot.

Cause isn't Aim a distinctly different energy from the simple pranic energy build up of Khapalbati.

Jack said:
For your intellect you could simply use "in a healthy and positive manner my intellect is increasing."

Thanks; seems simple and convenient. I'd rather change it to my own way "In the most happy, beneficial, healthiest, and best way for me my intellect is eternally increasing". Added a permanence clause to it, though funny this isn't the first time people have posted things without such clauses. Begs the question if I should open up a thread on appropriate usages of clauses for such matter. A when and why as to use such clauses.

Though I like Argedco's assessment of using positive clause words. I can't help but notice everyone just keeps it simple with healthy and positive.
It's like after you do the kapalbhati,you apply mul bandh ,apply the kechari mudra (the tongue pressed on the roof of the mouth) and inhale long .keep for some seconds, then exhale slowly. A lot of energy stimulation happens for Me.

Savitar said:
...primer energy raising...

I'll try and keep that in mind for the future. Though one more thing should the primed energy be free as in not programmed afterwards and meant for the entire goal of the working?

Or is it okay to program the raised energy?

Kinda like say doing Tetragrammaton or Lilith's Vu/Va/Vo and programming that energy and THEN doing the, in this case, Aim mantra for 216.

I'm assuming it should be kept free so it interacts with the Aim working as an example. Correct? Kinda like the RTRs let the built up energy be merged with RTR and released into the atmosphere with the only programming being anti-alephbetic property.

Jack said:
It's like after you do the kapalbhati,you apply mul bandh ,apply the kechari mudra (the tongue pressed on the roof of the mouth) and inhale long .keep for some seconds, then exhale slowly. A lot of energy stimulation happens for Me.

Ah great you use that mudra Kelchari. Have been using it for Hatha, Kundalini, and non-mantra vibrating exercises. It's kinda become habitual in everyday life. Often find myself habitually putting my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

Oh and you mention for some seconds is there a specific timing for holding Khapalbati? It states however long you want I feel so oxygenated that it's not unheard of me holding 30seconds, 45 seconds, or even for count of a minute.

Is that considered pushing it too far with Khapalbati? Breathing exercises aren't physical exercises but non-the less I don't mind holding long.

Savitar said:
luis said:
Savitar said:
Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.
Each and every vibrated mantra will be stronger this way.
It will definitily make it stronger but my point is the mantra will already raise energy and probabily enough if he does 216 reps. I never had problem if i just vibrated the mantra and the point of vibrating a mantra is to raise the energy.

Of course if before you do something like yoga or breathing exercise's it will raise more energy but it's just because...you are doing something extra. It will probabily will raise more energy if he vibrated the mantra for more than 216 instead of doing something else before.

Doing something else before is good It you want to add more energy but you don't want to vibrate more of the mantra, in my opinion.

Try doing a high repetition working with and without raising energy prior to it.

There is a "coumpounding" energetic effect when working with mantra. Each and every vibration is enhanced by the previous repetitions. Now the first vibration is already a lot more powerful, with the coumpounding effect taking place, the end result is significantly different.

Would you rather have the benefit of the coumpounding interest of 100 USD or 1.000?

There is a reason why the JOS recommends raising energies prior to workings/magick.
Hey man, i wanted to ask you something about the working. How does Aum Aim Budhaya Nama sound ?Considering i have a lot of free time, i guess going with a vibration like this wouldn't be too bad ? I simply want to ask you since i consider you an expert on these matters. What does your intuition say, about the mantra combination i should go with as i have time ? I thought since i have time why not empower the working further, this is about securing an important future after all.

Jack said:
Savitar said:
luis said:

Hey man, i wanted to ask you something about the working. How does Aum Aim Budhaya Nama sound ?Considering i have a lot of free time, i guess going with a vibration like this wouldn't be too bad ? I simply want to ask you since i consider you an expert on these matters. What does your intuition say, about the mantra combination i should go with as i have time ? I thought since i have time why not empower the working further, this is about securing an important future after all.

I haven’t tried it with Mercury but the formula definetly worked for me with other planets:
AUM - [Shakti Mantra related to the planet] - [Planetary mantra] - Svahah/Namah

If you have the time and capacity, by all means. I’m sure it will be fruitful.

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:

I haven’t tried it with Mercury but the formula definetly worked for me with other planets:
AUM - [Shakti Mantra related to the planet] - [Planetary mantra] - Svahah/Namah

If you have the time and capacity, by all means. I’m sure it will be fruitful.
Okay, then I'll go with this. Thank you for your guidance.

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:
Sun:
Bija Mantra: SAUM (emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: HRIM (empowers in general in a stable and benific way, gives healing energy)

Moon:
Bija Mantra: CHAUM
Shakti Mantra: SHRIM (prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude)

Mars
Bija Mantra: KAUM (emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: KRIM (Energy, Transformation, Power to Take Action)

Mercury:
Bija Mantra: BAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment)

Jupiter:
Bija Mantra: BRIM
Shakti Mantra: STRIM (Growth, Expansion, Evolution)

Venus:
Bija Mantra: SHAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: KLIM (Attraction, Desire)

Saturn:
Bija Mantra: SHAUM (emphasis on the A sound)
Shakti Mantra: HLIM (Power to Stop, Restrict, Delay, Obstruct, Or End)

Notes
-The Bija mantras can be used to further empower a Planetary mantra (Aum Sauum Suryae)
-Bija mantras can also replace the full form. If you do a long, high repetition work with the Sun you can replace Suryae with Sauum
-The Shakti mantra Shrim can be used for all benefic planets Jupiter and Venus as well
-Shakti Mantra Krim is exellent for Saturn as well,
-The Shakti Mantras are not restricted to one planet at all, they can be combined in a complex manner. A few examples:

1.One is looking forward to attract a career related to Mars (Military) - Aum KLIM Baumaya Nama/Svaha
2.Healing of a body part related to Moon (Lungs) - Aum HRIM Chandramase NAMA/Svaha
3. Doing any work that is intellectual or related to Mercury ( writing, collecting information, trading, working with computers) - Aum Krim Budhaya Nama/Svaha
4. Putting an end/restricting a bad habit relating to Jupiter such as overeating or any form of overindulgence - Aum HLIM Guruave Nama/Svaha
Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:
Bija Mantra: BAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment

Should i replace aum with aim like aim baum budhaya or simply aum baum budhaya ,aum aim budhaya,aum aim baum ? Can you guide me on this please,which one should be used(best for my goal) ? Im going to start a 216 reps type working so i figured itd be best to use these short mantras.

Hey,
From my own experience, AIM in itself is very good a potent in this regard, you migtht want to consider using only AIM if going for high repetition such as 216, this will leave you more time for programming the energy and meditating on it.
If you want to stick with Buddhaya, my recommendarion is simply AUM AIm Buddhaya Namah/Svahah

Jupiter is also good for purposes such as this, ehnances intellect (the higher type though) and also brings fortune/luck into play.

If there is time to prepare and you want to learn/study: Mercury
If you need to get the best out of the situation and you need quick help: Jupiter
So how do i combine Jupiter with Mercury ?
Aum Strim Budhaya nama or aum brim budhaya nama ? Or anything else you'd recommend ?

Jack said:
Aum Strim Budhaya nama or aum brim budhaya nama ? Or anything else you'd recommend ?

It depends on the result you wish to attain.

When combining the energies of different planets, It’s important to find their “intersection” (qualities they both rule directly or indirectly) And the exact qualities you want to work with.

For example if you wish to increase your abillity to study spiritual subejcts and increase your wisdom this way, I would use AUM AIM GURUAVE instead of AUM STRIM BUDDHAYA

The reason for this is that the Mercurial mantra of AIM gives the abillity of speech, skill, and learning, while Jupiter rules spiritual wisdom.

The mantra Strim rules over the expansive aspect jupiter. It helps growth and expansion.
Therefore the expansive energy of jupiter aids in attaining something, that’s ruled by Mercury. Maybe you own some sort of channel of communication (social media, etc.) and want to expand it.

Working on something that is the “intersection” of two given planets will be the most fruitful.

As a final advise: It’s always best to work with the formula that feels best. The above is merely my understanding based on my experiences.

I hope I was able to help with my anwser.

Savitar said:
Jack said:

It depends on the result you wish to attain.

When combining the energies of different planets, It’s important to find their “intersection” (qualities they both rule directly or indirectly) And the exact qualities you want to work with.

For example if you wish to increase your abillity to study spiritual subejcts and increase your wisdom this way, I would use AUM AIM GURUAVE instead of AUM STRIM BUDDHAYA

The reason for this is that the Mercurial mantra of AIM gives the abillity of speech, skill, and learning, while Jupiter rules spiritual wisdom.

The mantra Strim rules over the expansive aspect jupiter. It helps growth and expansion.
Therefore the expansive energy of jupiter aids in attaining something, that’s ruled by Mercury. Maybe you own some sort of channel of communication (social media, etc.) and want to expand it.

Working on something that is the “intersection” of two given planets will be the most fruitful.

As a final advise: It’s always best to work with the formula that feels best. The above is merely my understanding based on my experiences.

I hope I was able to help with my anwser.
I wanted to add Jupiters luck to Mercury which rules Education, so I'd get past an exam I'm going to give having luck on my side. I already started the working with Aum Strim Budhaya Nama. Do you think the purpose and my mantra are aligned ?

Jack said:
I wanted to add Jupiters luck to Mercury which rules Education, so I'd get past an exam I'm going to give having luck on my side. I already started the working with Aum Strim Budhaya Nama. Do you think the purpose and my mantra are aligned ?

Sure, it can work. The energy of STRIM applied to the field of education will help you to expand this area of your life and succeed. It might be a good idea to add the Mantra BRIM, which is linked to both Mercury and Jupiter (The other sanskrit name of Jupiter is Brihaspati). This could increase the power of the working due to the “intersection effect” and adding a vigger blend of generic jupiterian energy (for luck).

Savitar said:
Jack said:

Sure, it can work. The energy of STRIM applied to the field of education will help you to expand this area of your life and succeed. It might be a good idea to add the Mantra BRIM, which is linked to both Mercury and Jupiter (The other sanskrit name of Jupiter is Brihaspati). This could increase the power of the working due to the “intersection effect” and adding a vigger blend of generic jupiterian energy (for luck).
Considering I already started the working do you think I should postpone it ? Actually I can't postpone it because there aren't that many dates before the exam for my intended purpose and the working will break if I change the mantra mid working. I should have asked this question beforehand. Guess I have to see how this turns out.

Jack said:
Considering I already started the working do you think I should postpone it ? Actually I can't postpone it because there aren't that many dates before the exam for my intended purpose and the working will break if I change the mantra mid working. I should have asked this question beforehand. Guess I have to see how this turns out.

Don’t postpone it, the mantra you’re using Will work, especially if the other factors (high energy, desire, focus, intention etc.) are taken care of.

Greetings!
To attract wealth or money, could you please advise if STRIM or KLIM would be a better fit to use with the Bija SUN mantra?

Eg. Aum KLIM/STRIM Suryaye Namah.

KLIM is magnetic and watery (More Venus but has Moon attributes according to Frawley). It's also Kama's bija mantra along with KAUM.

STRIM is of Jupiter and rules expansion.

Surya holds fiery energies.With this in mind:
Would magnetic KLIM compliment fiery SURYA? Or is KLIM more geared for Love-magick type attraction?

STRIM is for expansion. Would it be good for use to attract and increase?

Any and all advice is welcome.

Thanks.

Savitar said:
Jack said:

Syt said:
Greetings!
To attract wealth or money, could you please advise if STRIM or KLIM would be a better fit to use with the Bija SUN mantra?

KLIM is magnetic and watery (More Venus but has Moon attributes according to Frawley). It's also Kama's bija mantra along with KAUM.

Would magnetic KLIM compliment fiery SURYA? Or is KLIM more geared for Love-magick type attraction?

Thanks.

Savitar said:
Jack said:

Actually Strim I.e expansion might be related to GROWING money due to investments and KLIM for attracting money you don't have.

The Best money spell is however, Aum Lakhmiayei Namah.

Syt said:
Greetings!

Thanks.

Greetings! It all depends on the apparoach.

My assumption is that you should use STRIM if you already have something to expans (A business or regular investment, trade, etc) Even if you are working actively for this goal, looking for (More) opportunities use STRIM to expand them. Maybe your goal to welath requires you the expand your social circle and build a network.
If it involves some sort of expansion, your goal will most probably manifest faster if saturated by an expansive energy.

If you have no plan currently and have taken no action yet, KLIM will be the better choice most probaly to ATTRACT something (or somebody) in your life that will build your wealth.

Keep in mind, that this is only my speculation. The best thing would be to try both.

Start with the one that resonates more with you or feels better.

I hope my reply was helpful.

Goodnight Jack and Savitar,

Thanks very much for replying and sharing your thoughts.

@Jack
Did you mean: Aum Lakshmi-Yay Namah (as listed on JOS money spells/ Freeing the Soul page)?
I haven't used this mantra for a very long time it but I see KLIM is often used in her mantra formula (Aum Klim (Shreem) Lakshmiyei namah).

I will now be trying your recommended mantra and compare my results against Aum Suryaye Namah.

@Savitar:
I’ve been using AUM STRIM SURYAYE NAMAH when the Sun was in Aries but haven’t gotten much results. However, I definitely felt the energy every session. I didn’t feel it that pronounced with KLIM.
I’d like to state that ever since I’ve been using the above mantra, I had been having intense and unforgettable dreams and astral experiences of traveling & being in outer space and exploring the stars.

Thanks again.

HS.

Savitar said:
Syt said:
Greetings!

Thanks.

Greetings! It all depends on the apparoach.

My assumption is that you should use STRIM if you already have something to expans (A business or regular investment, trade, etc) Even if you are working actively for this goal, looking for (More) opportunities use STRIM to expand them. Maybe your goal to welath requires you the expand your social circle and build a network.
If it involves some sort of expansion, your goal will most probably manifest faster if saturated by an expansive energy.

If you have no plan currently and have taken no action yet, KLIM will be the better choice most probaly to ATTRACT something (or somebody) in your life that will build your wealth.

Keep in mind, that this is only my speculation. The best thing would be to try both.

Start with the one that resonates more with you or feels better.

I hope my reply was helpful.
Brother Savitar is on point on this issue as usual.

Goodnight Jack and Savitar,

Thanks very much for replying and sharing your thoughts.

@Jack
Did you mean: Aum Lakshmi-Yay Namah (as listed on JOS money spells/ Freeing the Soul page)?
I haven't used this mantra for a very long time it but I see KLIM is often used in her mantra formula (Aum Klim (Shreem) Lakshmiyei namah).

I will now be trying your recommended mantra and compare my results against Aum Suryaye Namah.

@Savitar:
I’ve been using AUM STRIM SURYAYE NAMAH when the Sun was in Aries but haven’t gotten much results. However, I definitely felt the energy every session. I didn’t feel it that pronounced with KLIM.
I’d like to state that ever since I’ve been using the above mantra, I had been having intense and unforgettable dreams and astral experiences of traveling & being in outer space and exploring the stars.

Thanks again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back