Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Babies

Immortal

With a fresh baby in the family, I wonder if it is a meditation or something I can do for him besides aura cleaning? Is aura cleaning to be done the normal way or different?

Is his DG already protecting him? Because we had an episode in which he choked and luckily we were there, but what if we weren't paying attention or fallen asleep? Is his DG covering this aspects for him? We're kinda scared this doesn't repeat :(

Is it possible to know his DG? When I'm not very sure of mine I mean :?

If anyone has more infos to share it would be much appreciated, brothers and sisters.

Even knowing his DG wouldnt change much. Don’t you think?

Other than cleaning his aura and putting an aura of protection around him, you can spin his chakras.

If you put a powerful aura of protection around him (you could do the Returning curses 1 and 2 to the babie wich will protect him a lot) and spin his chakra you would'nt really have to worry about him getting in trouble. You should do the Satanic baptism too.

Aura of protection doesn't make you bulletproof. Sometime it's more subtle. For example you said that he was chocking but with your help everything was fine. This is how it work it will make everything fine even if something bad happen. The more you bulid the aura of protection the more it will protect you to a point where the bad event doesn't happen at all. I hope it's clear.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html

So how do I perform the baptism as I know no High Priest ? My wife is also not dedicated. She is ok with my beliefs as she hates xians too, but that's it.

There will come also the fucking xians baptism in a couple of months, but as I understood this is no problem as the whole thing is a hoax.

Aquarius said:
Even knowing his DG wouldnt change much. Don’t you think?

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's for him to find out. It's just I'm really excited thinking I will be able to save him years of xian indoctrination and the tiresome searching for the truth. He will get the chance I never did.I mean, I presume he's also a satanic soul, having chosen me as his father :mrgreen:

Immortal said:

So how do I perform the baptism as I know no High Priest ? My wife is also not dedicated. She is ok with my beliefs as she hates xians too, but that's it.

There will come also the fucking xians baptism in a couple of months, but as I understood this is no problem as the whole thing is a hoax.

You can do the Baptism on your own without a Priest. Do a formalized prayer to Satan and a proper ritual. If you want, you can do this on an ancestral site of Pagans, with your wife, if she is into this, or on your own.

Really proud of you, keep it up, and grow a big strong Spiritual Satanist.

Immortal said:

why are you going to do the xian baptism WTF DUDE?

Aquarius said:
Immortal said:

The answer is simple. Social pressure and I do not want my kid to look like a weirdo. You have to understand, even doctors recommend xian baptism.It is what it is.
As HPCobra said, we have to keep appearances, the xians are dumb enough to buy it. To further emphasize this, take into account that religion is now mandatory in school. Let me tell you a little story I heard. There was this kid who was of a different religion than the one here, but also xian. Well, the religion teacher kept this kid at the door (on the other side) and told the other kids the devil walks amongst them and that they should not talk to him anymore.

I wonder what you would do :evil:

Make sure you get the time of birth and a chart reading done right away. So that he/she will have knowledge beyond his years and be FAR ahead of everyone else in matters of his/her future and self awareness.

Immortal said:
Aquarius said:
Immortal said:

The answer is simple. Social pressure and I do not want my kid to look like a weirdo. You have to understand, even doctors recommend xian baptism.It is what it is.
As HPCobra said, we have to keep appearances, the xians are dumb enough to buy it. To further emphasize this, take into account that religion is now mandatory in school. Let me tell you a little story I heard. There was this kid who was of a different religion than the one here, but also xian. Well, the religion teacher kept this kid at the door (on the other side) and told the other kids the devil walks amongst them and that they should not talk to him anymore.

years ago (second WW era or before) they'd take the different branches of xianity very serious. If you were of a different branch you were not allowed to speak or play with them. They had their own communities, churches, shops. Literally in one street you'd have a baker for protestant believes and in the street next to it there'd be another baker for the catholics.
Division.. 'Divide and conquer' ..
I think this kind of stuff still lives with the jehova's witnesses..

As for the xian baptism. This is done to tie people into the thoughtform of G-D. It is not a flippin hoax.
Don't take that so lightly tyvm.
I do understand the keeping up appearances thing though. It is necessary.

Immortal said:
Aquarius said:
Immortal said:

What I would do is homeschool my kids, so that they don’t have to experience the disgusting public school. I will never ever do the xian baptizing on my kids, no matter what the situation is, social pressure or not I don’t fall in that. My kids will experience a life that is totally Satanic, and not become slaves of the disgusting “school” full of degenerate kids who are just the mirror of their degenerate parents.

Immortal said:
Aquarius said:
Immortal said:

am i the only one seeing the utter BS written here?

'keeping appearances' is not the same as actually doing it.
there's this thing....... it's called lying, which is synonymous to this other thing......it's called pretending.

You're supposed to pretend that he had an xian baptism not actually do it, what the actual fuck lol.
You may as well tell your kid to pray to god everyday to 'keep appearances'

when i was a kid i told my parents xianity was BS, but they sent me to a xian school regardless, i was lined up with the rest of the kids every morning in the sun to say a long ass pray, sing xian hymns and pass retarded inspections, then every lunch we'd have to pray to god, and before we leave school we'd have to say another long ass pray.
You know what i did? i just pretended to move my lips and close my eyes and pray, no one gave a fuck.

"I do not want my kid to look like a weirdo"
You're really thinking in the future aren't you?
so when your kid becomes a SS and asks you why you sent him through a phase of brainwashing(xian baptism) what're you going to say?
' you know social pressure so people won't call you a weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ '

Reminds me of those cucks who knew about the forced diversity in the euro zone but didn't say anything about it because of the social pressure of being called a racist, cuz you know 'at least we weren't racist' right?

Sometimes you need to go along with the conventional norm, to make your life and your children's lives easier.

In some places in Europe, especially small towns, people can even lose their jobs if they don't baptise their babies, and then how can you afford to feed them? Your relatives can often shun you, which affects your baby. What some people here believe, that you can easily go against the norm, is only applicable in America, Canada, and larger cities in Europe.

That being said, try your best to avoid the xian baptism, ask Satan for guidance on how to get out of it, or how to lie to people with an excuse or something, but if the consequences will negatively affect your child's well-being, then make sure to do a strong AoP on your baby beforehand, and then a lot of cleaning after. Maybe do the Satanic baptism by yourself beforehand, so your baby is protected from the negative xian energies.

Lydia said:
Sometimes you need to go along with the conventional norm, to make your life and your children's lives easier.
yes i agree, but some cases like this one, going along with the norm comes with regrets in the later stages of life.

I had strict parents as a kid, while my friends had a lot of access to drugs and offered me some even in school they'd offer me, but the temptation was not greater than the fear i had of what my parents would've done to me, as a result i'm clean of drugs and alcohol, i always hated my parents for this, but now as an SS i am grateful.

The SS that had to deal with xian parents most wish they had SS parents to raise them satanically, OP has this opportunity, raising his kid like an 'actual' xian may help him fit in, but will regret it later on.
Lydia said:
In some places in Europe, especially small towns, people can even lose their jobs if they don't baptize their babies, and then how can you afford to feed them? Your relatives can often shun you, which affects your baby. What some people here believe, that you can easily go against the norm, is only applicable in America, Canada, and larger cities in Europe.
I get that places like the USA have freedom of religion and such, i'm from the Caribbean so i don't quite know of the laws in the USA, but on the JOS homepage there's a tab called coping with xianity that's where i got this from, i'm not sure if they're outdated.

Places like the middle east were islam and such is forced, for an SS i get that you have to follow these norms but actually worshiping 'allah' and pretending to do so are 2 different things, OP can always pretend that his kid had an xian baptism and can train his kid to pretend to conform to xianity.

With that being said, i'm not sure about places were a baptism is mandatory?
do you get like a certificate or something written?
if not then you can always lie about it.

Is europe such a christian place,where if you dont baptise your baby people will shun you and things,I thought Europe was a little bit free from religion than other places

shinninglight said:
Is europe such a christian place,where if you dont baptise your baby people will shun you and things,I thought Europe was a little bit free from religion than other places
Not all of europe. And I really have no idea where such thing happens, maybe in little towns full of xian degenerates but not in big cities

Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:
Not all of europe. And I really have no idea where such thing happens, maybe in little towns full of xian degenerates but not in big cities
It happens in small tight-knit communities in the UK and other places, fortunately less and less now but in eastern Europe I've heard it can still be like that. Baptisms (in UK at least) are huge deals where the entire extended family dress up and attend, so if a family opts out, they can be shunned for a while and asked to step down from community things.

And btw I meant, "pretend to go along with the norm", not actually go along, sorry for not clarifying.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:
It happens in small tight-knit communities in the UK and other places, fortunately less and less now but in eastern Europe I've heard it can still be like that. Baptisms (in UK at least) are huge deals where the entire extended family dress up and attend, so if a family opts out, they can be shunned for a while and asked to step down from community things.

And btw I meant, "pretend to go along with the norm", not actually go along, sorry for not clarifying.
Here too actually, but people just do it mindlessly, just for the sake of doing it, a bunch of pathetic loosers they are.
My brother and his gf arent the kind of xian people but if they had children they would baptize literally just for the sake of doing it really. Really pathetic.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Here too actually, but people just do it mindlessly, just for the sake of doing it, a bunch of pathetic loosers they are.
My brother and his gf arent the kind of xian people but if they had children they would baptize literally just for the sake of doing it really. Really pathetic.
Or here they marry in the Church just because it's tradition, really disgusting.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Or here they marry in the Church just because it's tradition, really disgusting.
Yes exactly.

The High Priest/ess rings the bell, opens the ceremony with the invocation to Satan, drinks from the chalice, and invokes the Four Crowned Princes of Hell.

I have searched the sites, but could not find these 2 invocations :cry: If someone happens to have the links or point me in the right direction, it would help me alot.

Thanks.

Immortal said:
The High Priest/ess rings the bell, opens the ceremony with the invocation to Satan, drinks from the chalice, and invokes the Four Crowned Princes of Hell.

I have searched the sites, but could not find these 2 invocations :cry: If someone happens to have the links or point me in the right direction, it would help me alot.

Thanks.
Follow this path of clicking these buttons:
http://Www.Joyofsatan.org > "Satanic Rites and Celebrations" > "Satanic Rituals" > "Standard Ritual [For New and Inexperienced People]"      https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html  

Immortal said:

Thanks.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Rites666.html

Immortal said:
With a fresh baby in the family, I wonder if it is a meditation or something I can do for him besides aura cleaning? Is aura cleaning to be done the normal way or different?

Is his DG already protecting him? Because we had an episode in which he choked and luckily we were there, but what if we weren't paying attention or fallen asleep? Is his DG covering this aspects for him? We're kinda scared this doesn't repeat :(

Is it possible to know his DG? When I'm not very sure of mine I mean :?

If anyone has more infos to share it would be much appreciated, brothers and sisters.
You can also do a working on the baby using berkano rune it's perfect for this

Immortal said:

Thanks.

Here you are my friend.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html - The satanic baptism

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RITUALS.html - Satanic rituals(click advanced ritual for the ceremonial information)

Also in regards to baptism. Don't do that. If anything go out of town for a week to a different providence or state and just tell everyone you baptized your kid there but didn't take pictures due to "respect for jewbus" or wtf ever. Baptists tend to use holy water which is often riddled with disease, bacteria, parasites, And all other manors of filth filling the water. Do you truly wish for your baby who has a developing immune system to be exposed to such things?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12366757

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/15/most-holy-water-contaminated-fecal-matter-study/

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/study-holy-water-harmful-health/story?id=20257722

https://www.medicaldaily.com/86-holy-water-teeming-e-coli-and-other-bacteria-found-fecal-matter-256863

DO NOT BAPTIST YOUR CHILD. If your community uses some sort of baptize certification or some crazy bullshit to "prove" your child was baptized I'll help you forge those papers. Please for the love of Satan do not baptize your child.

Immortal said:

Thanks.

On the same page leading to the link to Baptisms, it's the Standard Ritual :)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back