Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Day Added: Wealth/Money Group Ritual For Friday 10th/11th/12th May 2019

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...[/i][/b]

Vibrate AUM

Close Ritual with a big HAIL SATAN!!!
It's saying "invalid file selected" when I try to open it.

You need a PDF reader for this. The problem is related to your phone or pc.
Oh,ok thanks. Can I do the eye more than once ?

cosmictraveler666 said:
Bruh I just LOVE these kind of workings where we can bless and support each other as a family. It fills me with joy. Especially knowing that you are acting towards the benefit of these awesome people here, who deserve everything good in life. Always remember that!
May riches, big money, and prosperity fall on you all my brothers and sisters.

I feel the very same way. This is from the Gods.

Satanic Family bonding is the way to go always.

Legendary Creature said:
An economic restructuring we can all get behind:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeGTV6fvgaM

Best plan, easy peasy. Economic reform plan made simple:

More RTR = less enemy krap, enemy shekel falls in value = More SS Influence = More Winz = More SS Cobra Currency value = More RTR, circle repeats.

The above is now declared Earth's financial policy until next notice. We need to impose the rule of Gibs and Bag Securism for ourselves in a good manner for ourselves and the world involved.

Juice be drippin, Bags be shippin, jews be flinchin, start believin.

Gotta secure them bagz right NOW! Haters gonna hate cause they suck that's all.

SS RTR Bag Securism > Every financial ideology ever made.

Legendary Creature said:
An economic restructuring we can all get behind:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeGTV6fvgaM
This was really funny

I am very thankful for the timing of this group ritual. I have been worried about whether or not my student loans are going to go through. I know now that I have nothing to worry about. I am certain with all of our energies, their is going to be enough energy in the astral that their will be more than enough for each and every one of us.

For all of you who will be participating in this ritual, I thank you greatly. I can not come up with the words to express my thanks to all of you.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
I am very thankful for the timing of this group ritual. I have been worried about whether or not my student loans are going to go through. I know now that I have nothing to worry about. I am certain with all of our energies, their is going to be enough energy in the astral that their will be more than enough for each and every one of us.

For all of you who will be participating in this ritual, I thank you greatly. I can not come up with the words to express my thanks to all of you.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

This will help all but also do your part etc about these things.

Help one's self by helping others is key.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:
:!: @H.P. Cobra you mean "May" not "March".

Thank you, it was a little mistake there.

N.P.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The power of it will be cumulative and it will manifest over time, as we will repeat it on power dates.

Is there a specific reason why May 10th/11th; power date during these two days?

Also BTW the first time I did this ritual when I did 100 reps of each even ansus. I know it states just 10 vibrations but what the hell the more, the merrier. I noticed to my senses as someone who is perfectly normal not advanced into spiritual spectrum of visibility. Two entities a short entity with burning eyes about the size of 4 or so feet, at first I thought it was a grey but it wasn't scaring me or doing anything negative. The next a really tall entity, I prefer calling over Satan not to disrespect my Guardian Demon but perhaps Satan might have better plans for me doing the W, P, & P ritual but this really tall entity was behind me floating in the air perfectly still with the only thing I can describe is black shamanistic spiritual clothing.

Is that normal for someone who isn't even open to the spiritual world? It only happened once during the almost 12 repetitions(two 100s, two 60s, three 40s, three 10s, and perhaps one or two more after that) of the ritual I performed back in the Yuletide season.

I mean I find it weird I could sense these entities to my normal human sensory levels.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

The sun is opposite North Scale star right now at 18 Scorpio it is a fortunate star the sun Mercury (and Uranus though probably not related to this) are in Taurus and tomorrow moon will be in Leo. Taurus rules money. I did this ritual a few times and the rtr. Is Beelzebub my Guardian btw. I felt his energy he seems to come around a lot to me. I also notice from reading about it he may be somewhat similar in personaliry. How do I know.

To add to this why I ask if he is my Guardian is My astral hearing is not fully open yet which is frustrating to me so I can't tell what he says or if he said anything but I feel his energy a lot I like it.

I have just performed the ritual, and I want to share with you all just how incredibly powerful the experience was for me. Never before have I felt so much energy thrumming through multiple chakras at one time. My chest, throat, and crown were astounding! The high speed vibrations and buzzing we exhilarating, blissful, and thrilling. Even my lips were trembling during the affirmations from all the buzzing energy humming in my face. Both my Guardians helped me direct it to the group no worries. You guys gon be koin kommandos soon if u no what I'm saying. :cool: [***Heavy Boon Storms Approaching***].

I know that all of you, as well as myself, deserve and receive THE BEST wealth and prosperity. And I'm so proud to work for each of your health, wealth and happiness, as well as for my own. It's actually a great feeling and something that forces a smile when I'm thinking about it: to show my appreciation for all the Men and Women on the whole planet whom I'm proud to call my friends and SS family.

HAIL SATAN AND THE JOY OF SATAN SS WINNERS, FOREVER

Family so that nobody is left behind and/or does not participate this Ritual has been extended for one more day. It can also be done on 12th of May. This is because some of you have mailed that you may have work to do etc or crammed schedule.

If one is really short on time, just do the Runic Vibrations and the affirmations x10 and at least x1 the Aum-> Affirmation -> Aum Circle. This is for everyone involved and we have mutual responsibility to one everyone else including ourselves to participate.

It is also a good idea to do this on every given day one time, or more.

Infiltrators have been getting convulsions that members of the JoS and everyone here, are going to be doing better. Oy vey, the ultimate sin is commencing here. "The goy must all have nothing, cattle can't have anything."

"Lord Satan, and our Loyal Demons of Hell, on this Greatest Night, hear our request: assist us in the direction of this blessed energy on your dedicated people linked by bond of blood, and the whole Joy of Satan members, of all ranks and levels in accordance to your Will and Power, and Service!"

One more thing in regards to some salty "Satanic" liberal whores, Marxists and leftists. It is time you put your hammer and sickle up your jewish stinky asses.

Yes, this ritual is only of the Joy of Satan Ministries people of all ranks and only our members who follow us and have dedicated to Satan by blood and are members here, and fill the clear and transparent criteria of being with Satan, despite of ranking or their level.

You want to be with Stalin, Jehovah, and be useless pieces of shit. Satan is an atheistic moral joke to you. Just know your place, sit down, and stay away. It is only sensible Satan turns his back on those who defame him and turn their back at him.

Put your jew hammer and sickle and Jehovah and leftism deep in your asses.

Communists, "Atheistic Satanists", "Dabblers", denouncers of Satan and His Demons, and non JoS Members are unwelcome. Its THAT simple.

Now carry on with being usual failures and larping your fat asses, but outside our space.

RussRaum said:
So the affirmation is AUM? We say AUM 10 times is this correct?

Vibrate AUM

"All the members of the Joy of Satan Ministries, Dedicated to Lord Satan by blood, advancing in this Spiritual Path, are now growing in material wealth and power, and are permanently protected and prosperous in all ways, NOW, CONTINUOUSLY , AND FOREVER!"

Vibrate AUM

IS IT hard to read for you :D

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"The goy must all have nothing, cattle can't have anything."
Except for a heavy, burdensome yoke.

I just understood how filthy some people are. They legitimately try to curse all of us here for 20 years and their tribe for 20 centuries plus, and they come here to poison the deed and complain on why "All non JoS Satanists are not included".

Because non JoS pseudo "Satanists" and enemies of ours can eat shit, and keep worshipping jews. That's why.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just understood how filthy some people are. They legitimately try to curse all of us here for 20 years and their tribe for 20 centuries plus, and they come here to poison the deed and complain on why "All non JoS Satanists are not included".

Because non JoS pseudo "Satanists" and enemies of ours can eat shit, and keep worshipping jews. That's why.
The "Commander" part of "Commander HP Cobra" is correct - you command a presence! I know you mean it, but I chuckled, positively, at what you said.

Thank you for extend it with one more day, still these times i will not benefit of much intimacy but i hope i will be able to do it on 11th, i will do my best :D

I don't think I can do it today. Tommorow I should be able tho.

I have a few questions for clarity. The first four runes said to do 40 or 10, the last is only 10. Does that mean DO NOT do 40 for that last one? Also why have the numbers 10,40,60,80 100 been chosen? What is the meaning, is it something to do with numerology? My last question, when it comes to the pronunciation I listened to HP in a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8gvWGG4B0k&list=PLy23eT2TM-PBJTPddr_C6EIEYCOyhTu1J&index=24 I was a little confused at Othal, and Ansuz because the way it is written in this post does not match how it's pronounced in the video. Should I match my vibrations with hers or try to match the spelling. Thank you all and HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

BrightMorningStar said:
I have a few questions for clarity. The first four runes said to do 40 or 10, the last is only 10. Does that mean DO NOT do 40 for that last one? Also why have the numbers 10,40,60,80 100 been chosen? What is the meaning, is it something to do with numerology? My last question, when it comes to the pronunciation I listened to HP in a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8gvWGG4B0k&list=PLy23eT2TM-PBJTPddr_C6EIEYCOyhTu1J&index=24 I was a little confused at Othal, and Ansuz because the way it is written in this post does not match how it's pronounced in the video. Should I match my vibrations with hers or try to match the spelling. Thank you all and HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Othal is how you read it literally same as Ansuz. Do it as you hear it.

Ansuz is only a filler here so it can be done 10 times and this should be enough.

I find the timing of this thread hilarious because I was just reading how "best investor in world" Warren Buffet and his goblin sidekick Charlie Munger got scammed by investing in 340 million dollar ponzi scheme. :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LMAO those entitled retards are hilarious, they really think we’re going to do rituals to let them have the wealth to buy weed, while the rest of the year they just call us delusional and don’t believe in meditations, what a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.

(Don't approve this) I am 100%, it's just that it's hard to trust this place, when you see the deceivers for what they are, HC. Be ruthless in exposing them. Just wanted to make sure it was a clean, deceit-free situation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Put your jew hammer and sickle and Jehovah and leftism deep in your asses.

Communists, "Atheistic Satanists", "Dabblers", denouncers of Satan and His Demons, and non JoS Members are unwelcome. Its THAT simple.

Now carry on with being usual failures and larping your fat asses, but outside our space.

ROFLMAO. Well said! Big respect to you, commander!

HEIL SATAN

BrightMorningStar said:
I was a little confused at Othal, and Ansuz because the way it is written in this post does not match how it's pronounced in the video. Should I match my vibrations with hers or try to match the spelling. Thank you all and HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
The Nordic "đ" is pronounced very similar to "th" just the sound is a little harder so it's like a "dth" so it's still spelled the same way. Óthal is just Óđal written with more modern letters that more people would recognize and know how to say. And Óss is another name for Ansuz.

Wonderful we are doing this group ritual again!

These group rituals always feel amazing, strengthening not just ourselves but our whole true dedicated SS family is always a wonderful thing :)

Every SS brother and Sister be blessed with Winz and Prosperetiez! :D

Hail Satan and all our SS family!

BlackJackal said:
I find the timing of this thread hilarious because I was just reading how "best investor in world" Warren Buffet and his goblin sidekick Charlie Munger got scammed by investing in 340 million dollar ponzi scheme. :lol:

Buffet at least as far as its known he is not a bad person nor he harms people with his wealth like others like Zuckerberg do, ironically against the whole planet. He just got swindled as its very usual to happen.

The jews are like this:

Do billions disappear daily as if by thin air because of jewish scamming? Perfectly fine, its just a mistake from the chosen people.

Oh a goy makes 16 instead of 15 per hour minimum wage? Oy veyyyyy, jewtrix red alert, initiate nuke, major, major.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackJackal said:

Buffet at least as far as its known he is not a bad person nor he harms people with his wealth like others like Zuckerberg do, ironically against the whole planet. He just got swindled as its very usual to happen.

The jews are like this:

Do billions disappear daily as if by thin air because of jewish scamming? Perfectly fine, its just a mistake from the chosen people.

Oh a goy makes 16 instead of 15 per hour minimum wage? Oy veyyyyy, jewtrix red alert, initiate nuke, major, major.

Gentile billionaires aren’t really a problem, generally speaking.

RussRaum said:
Bravera said:
This is coming at an absolutely 666% perfect timing for me :D
How exciting!!!!

This is coming at an even better time for me.
It's funny cuz I was so excited I didn't even read through the ritual the first time I saw this post, but it's the Ritual we was doing during Yule :p Great to know we can double up on the energies with less traction, more SS, and stronger souls :D

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

LMAO those entitled retards are hilarious, they really think we’re going to do rituals to let them have the wealth to buy weed, while the rest of the year they just call us delusional and don’t believe in meditations, what a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.
I knew someone who used to be into smoking weed and then gave it up for a bit (or claimed to). Then I saw them again after less than 2 years and they were all skinny and nervous. One of the HPs said weed-heads are into commjewnism. Previously, during the time they claimed to not be smoking weed (when they were not skinny), we were talking about this, that, and the other (they are quite clever, actually), and we knew about a jew. Of course, that led to politics (which I am not very good at conversing about) and they said, lo and behold, "Forget about Nazism; we should have communism".

There jew go, mang.
Il0pcvF.gif

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
*Notice: One additional day has been added to this for those who may not have time during Friday or Saturday. This can be done during all these three days.
Hey, Hp i just did the ritual and final rtr i have a question about the ritual though i did :fehu then the rune after it then the rune after it, etc. until the last one and considered that a round and did 10 rounds is the way i did the runes right or do i say 10 rounds of a single rune then move on to the next one?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
*Notice: One additional day has been added to this for those who may not have time during Friday or Saturday. This can be done during all these three days.

It's time to go big on this. I have understood as I have said again the situation of many in regards to this and we will do what we can to turn this around. This is beneficial to everyone. Nobody should abstain from doing this ritual under any circumstances. Everyone also deserves better and help, especially the people who serve Satan's Agenda by heart. There is no need for any doubts or second thoughts.

Just do this Ritual for the two days aside the RTR's for gains and that's it. Satan and the Gods want their people who assist them and do what is required of us helped. Those who are not into this, change your ways and hop right now to the big WINNER train and stop being a LOSER train.

Loser train is depression, weakness, no purpose, doing evil by your own ignorance to yourself and others. Winner train is happiness, strength, purpose for better deeds, and doing good to one's self and environment.

There will be some other Rituals also to help around and do positive things for us. Embrace positivity in your lives, don't be lazy, do the necessary work, profit. It's really that easy. Everyone deserves a better world of our people here and more profits. Stay focused on the greater objective, trust in Satan, do the homework required, that's it.

Below this is the Ritual we have done and we will be re-doing.

Below are the Links to the Ritual:

Website - https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html
Backup - https://archive.fo/O2Nmn
PDF- https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dul8ympchcoqnf/2%20Ritual%20of%20Protection%20Wealth.pdf?dl=1

Wealth And Prosperity Ritual

One can either begin this Ritual with the formal Standard Ritual, or just instantly recite the following prayer and proceed with the Runic Vibration and then the affirmation.
This ritual is extremely simple. The power of it will be cumulative and it will manifest over time, as we will repeat it on power dates.

As such the steps are simple:

1. Recite the prayer either aloud or in your mind.
2. Vibrate the Runes given.
3. Call your Guardian Demon or Satan by mentally asking them to come to you.
4. Say the Ritual Affirmation 10 times with powerful intention.
5. Close the Ritual with a big Hail Satan.

The Prayer:

"In the Presence of the Almighty and All-Powerful Satan, His loyal Demons, our one and only family in the Gods. We humbly request your attention, we request your assistance, we request your guidance, your power and wisdom, now and for all eternity. Pour your blessings on us all, your loyal followers and dedicated followers, bonded by blood, shower us with your power and eulogies!

On this most important night, the Night which belongs to you, O Satan, our loyalty is tried and tested. Our Loyalty is true. We fight against your enemies, we revile those who blaspheme your Name and the Names of your Demons. We anathematize their curses, reverse their benedictions, as today the long darkness gives in, for your spiritual light to return, so do our enemies collapse, and your Kingdom Arises!

Lord Satan, and our Loyal Demons of Hell, on this Greatest Night, hear our request: assist us in the direction of this blessed energy on your dedicated people linked by bond of blood, and the whole Joy of Satan members, of all ranks and levels in accordance to your Will and Power, and Service!"

After this one can call into their Guardian Demon to help them guide the energy (Whether they know whom it is or not, do not stress over this, just do this mentally) and proceed with the runic vibrations.

The Runic Vibrations:

We will vibrate the following Runes:

[The amount of vibrations can be either 10, or 40 both are equally effective, one can increase the numbers, but cannot fall to less than 10. The vibrations can be shorter and don't need to be perfect, they just to be vibrated and intended powerfully. After 40 times you can do it 60 vibrations, 80 vibrations, or 100 vibrations if one wants this]:

*This is to be done in succession - one does all the runes and then proceeds to the affirmation.

Fehu - 40 or 10 times. [FFFFFFFFFFF-EEEEEEEEE-HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU.]
Sowilo - 40 or 10 times. [SSSSSSSSSS-OOOOOOOO-VVVVVVVVV-EELLLLLLLLL-OOOOOOOOOO]
Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. [VVVVVVVVVVVV-EE-NNNNNNN-EE-OOOOOO]
Othal - 40 or 10 times. [OOOOO-DH-AAAAAA-LLLLLLLL]
Ansuz- 10 times [AAAA-NNNN-SSSS-UUUU-ZZZZ]

The Affirmation:

When one is done with the total of the vibrations, they can focus intensely on the energy, and then say the following affirmation: The following is to be affirmed 10 times. [Aum - Affirmation - Aum is one time. This has to be repeated 10 times.]

Vibrate AUM

"All the members of the Joy of Satan Ministries, Dedicated to Lord Satan by blood, advancing in this Spiritual Path, are now growing in material wealth and power, and are permanently protected and prosperous in all ways, NOW, CONTINUOUSLY , AND FOREVER!"

Vibrate AUM

Close Ritual with a big HAIL SATAN!!!
All this is simply wonderful.

Hello again Brothers and Sisters
Is there an MP3 recording as to how to correctly pronounce the runes ? If not, then I will just do the best I can. The "E" in FEHU is stumping me as to whether it is long or short vowel sound. Also the "W's" - are they pronounced like "V's" ??
Thanks for any help. I love this community.
Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back