Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

https://youtu.be/cJqwx0i0Djk

The Catholic Churches abusement scandal has grown SOOO large, that they are already talking about its financial collapse :lol: :lol: :lol:

The exposing of murders by The Catholic Church Will DEFINETLY come soon.

And when it comes... Kiss your disgustingly pathetic enslavement program goodbie kikes :twisted: X666

We havent Even done full YEAR of this!! (21 of July 2018)

Think what Will happen in like 5 years!! :cool: :cool:

Artanis said:
Is there a reason why i feel so tired all The Time? I mean, when i Hear or see news that are EXELLENT(meaning Winz for days :mrgreen: )(like for example The right being 2. In My countries national elections And with 1000000% propability when The EU Elections are over :cool: ) i get INSANE amounts of energy And just CANT stop doing More RTRs(like on The election night i did 55 :? :shock: )!

So what is The reason why i get so tired And when i Hear EXELLENT news i get INSANE amounts of energy? And what would Be The solution for that?

I want to Be as INSANE amounts of energies as i can when i do My FINAL RTRs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
As luis said you should do some less !Also a good way to not feel so tired is to after the ritual is to increase your energies before it.An excellent way to do it by doing it after yoga,Raum meditation,Merkaba meditation !Runes can also be helpful!Also do not do them all together !There is no need to do so!If you are going to do 55 do 11 rituals each time !Hope this will help!!

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:
Is there a reason why i feel so tired all The Time? I mean, when i Hear or see news that are EXELLENT(meaning Winz for days :mrgreen: )(like for example The right being 2. In My countries national elections And with 1000000% propability when The EU Elections are over :cool: ) i get INSANE amounts of energy And just CANT stop doing More RTRs(like on The election night i did 55 :? :shock: )!

So what is The reason why i get so tired And when i Hear EXELLENT news i get INSANE amounts of energy? And what would Be The solution for that?

I want to Be as INSANE amounts of energies as i can when i do My FINAL RTRs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Try to relax a bit. It's normal if you are doing that many, i hope that you do yoga and chakras empowerement. If you don't have enough Energy in your soul then doing too many Rtr's could be tiring for you or sometime you are just bored wich can happen to everyone lol you do so many Rtr's that it doesn't really matter if for a day or two you do less (and your less is still way more than probabily any SS do, so don't worry). Learn to relax a bit, i know that you want quicker results but you can't burn yourself over it.

I do chackra empowerment but i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

I do 10 a Day now, but it doesnt really help :?
Maybe because you do too many Rtr's or sometime you are just too bored wich is normal. Do as much as you feel you can do. The point of yoga is to make yourself more flexible :lol: try to do the 5 tibetans or the spinal session of kundalini yoga or just qi gong like Falung Gong wich is easy. Do breathing exercise's. There are many things you can do if you have the time.

Νίκος said:
Artanis said:

As luis said you should do some less !Also a good way to not feel so tired is to after the ritual is to increase your energies before it.An excellent way to do it by doing it after yoga,Raum meditation,Merkaba meditation !Runes can also be helpful!Also do not do them all together !There is no need to do so!If you are going to do 55 do 11 rituals each time !Hope this will help!!

No. i only did that once :lol: As i was BURSTING with energy.

Artanis said:
i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

Yoga increases flexibility, you do not need to be flexible to start doing yoga. As you continue with yoga, your flexibility will increase.

Don't ever hold yourself back from doing something just because you aren't immediately a pro at it. Everybody starts somewhere :)

Lydia said:
Artanis said:
i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

Yoga increases flexibility, you do not need to be flexible to start doing yoga. As you continue with yoga, your flexibility will increase.

Don't ever hold yourself back from doing something just because you aren't immediately a pro at it. Everybody starts somewhere :)
Lydia is right and apart from it there be no need to be very flexible to do kundalini yoga which is a very effective and beneficial exercises!

Artanis said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

Try to relax a bit. It's normal if you are doing that many, i hope that you do yoga and chakras empowerement. If you don't have enough Energy in your soul then doing too many Rtr's could be tiring for you or sometime you are just bored wich can happen to everyone lol you do so many Rtr's that it doesn't really matter if for a day or two you do less (and your less is still way more than probabily any SS do, so don't worry). Learn to relax a bit, i know that you want quicker results but you can't burn yourself over it.

I do chackra empowerment but i really cant do yoga :roll: as im not flexible enough.

I do 10 a Day now, but it doesnt really help :?

You can do various Kundalini poses (asnas) every day. Then slowly add in doing Hatha. There are beginner poses in both. You can create your own program. I just wanted to say I am with you. I am up to often doing 7 or 8 a day. Sometimes ten. If you get bored have something on in the background like A documentary or satanic sermon from Satans Library or music or anything else (just not something that takes up your whole attention span) I wouldnt be able to focus on that many if I didnt (my ruler is in a mutable sign so I am kind of restless lol) and it doesnt seem to lower the effectiveness.

Good luck. Keep up with it inspire others. Ten will be my goal eventually. I often do each Rtr in sets of 3 or for 27 reps each letter (our Hp said we could do this in another thread recently I believe or someone hinted at that I just saw part of a thread where they were talking about it) this does make it eaiser and faster but still often I do one with 3 or 9 reps. I consider 9 one rtr so 3 doing it 3 reps is one rtr 27 is 3 rtrs.

Hail Satan

I don't have printer. So I firstly draw the Hebrew letters in paper then I blot out the letters with given vibration. Am I doing right?

Gremory666 said:
I don't have printer. So I firstly draw the Hebrew letters in paper then I blot out the letters with given vibration. Am I doing right?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560
RTR FAQ

Gremory666 said:
Yes no problem doing that but you can also use the paintable final ritual which you can find in the rtr page!Also as stated by Hps Maxine you can just blot them out in your mind! :)

HEY kikes! Yeah YOU Jews who are reading this!

https://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY?t=33 0:33-0:36

THATS RIGHT FUCKERS!! PPPAIIIIIIIN-GIVERS BACK BABY WITH MORE ASS-RAPEY PRESENTS FOR *AAAALL* MY DEAR KIKES!! :twisted: :twisted:
HAH! ITS GONNA BE LIKE A *FUCKING* CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY NOW FUCKERS!!

https://youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw?t=86

LITERALLY FUCKERS!... LITERALLY!! :twisted: X666

Artanis said:
HEY kikes! Yeah YOU Jews who are reading this!

https://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY?t=33 0:33-0:36

Oy vey purge that video. Too White for the kikes.

The fucking parasites destroyed Eminem's life. I think most probably he will end up like Michael Jackson.

From HP Mageson:

Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?

Artanis said:
Nikolas said:
Larissa666 said:
It is extremely helpful to know they are proud of us, and all that we are doing is making difference. Despite that I usually feel that no matter how much I do, I feel like a failure, and that "I am not doing enough".

Hey :) If you feel like a failure after working for years imagine how others like me feel. I feel like total shit.
You fought in the spiritual war. You should be proud.
I wish i was better.
I hate seeing others being superior at something than me.

And yet, your still an UNIMAGINABLE Part of this War. Like EVERY SINGLE ONE of Us.

Think about it. If you wouldnt Be here, who would Be doing these "savers of The WHOLE FUCKING GALAXY"-Rituals(aka FINAL RTRs)? No one!

Who would Be saving peoples LIFES from The jews by reversing their murdering curses?
No one!

Without you, without me, without sister Larissa And ALL The other Brothers And Sisters in here many many MAAAANY people would have been murdered And WORSE.

So dont never fucking EVER feel like "oh i feel so useless. I could Be doing SOO much More" And THEN forget about *ALL* The peoples lifes you have saved! :evil: (mean this as a serious face)

Just wanted to put a bump inspirating post ;) :cool:

Another one bites the dust, at their own hand, hey, hey, hey!

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/albuquerque-actor-isaac-kappy-dies-at-age-42/2004722122

isaac-kappy.jpeg

This is the coolest version of the final rtr paintable if you already have the affirmation memorized. I like it a lot. https://web.archive.org/web/20190223062622id_/http://upbeat-rosalind-fd3a63.netlify.com/
I have been doing 8-10 a day for a couple of weeks I am so happy to be alive in these times. The negative energies and curses of the enemy are dissapating which makes me excited. Each time you do this rtr you are a part of history. You helped save a planet and a civilization that may be great and widely known in this galaxy and others some day. Think about it like this some of us will be remembered thousands of years from now in a museum maybe. That is so cool.

Explore the universe and become great or work in a dreary gulag with a microchip your choice this final rtr is making the right choice.

StraitShot47 said:

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerque-metro/albuquerque-actor-isaac-kappy-dies-at-age-42/2004722122

isaac-kappy.jpeg

´´Our European visitors are important to us
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.``

OOOOHHH.... SUREEE... :| :|

Artanis said:
StraitShot47 said:

isaac-kappy.jpeg

´´Our European visitors are important to us
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.``

OOOOHHH.... SUREEE... :| :|

You really can't click on those links?

https://youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI
0:51
And It(FINAL RTR) Will come!
Like a flood of PAIN!
Pouring down on KIKES!
And It Will not let up until their end is here!
And It Will come!
On their DARKEST Day!
In their FINAL hour!
And It Will never rest until The clouds are clear!
Until It finds their dreams have dissappeared!
:twisted: X666

A post by HP Mageson

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19715

The Final RTR is really manifesting, keep doing the Final RTR daily its saving humanity and the planet. The Final RTR was given to us by Azazel to be our spiritual weapon of liberation. Its every Satanists duty to do the Final RTR daily no excuses.

The Alchemist7 said:
Why the older RTRs were neccesary to open the way to the Final RTR? Why this one hasn't been used from the beginning?

Simple, we needed to wear down their defenses first and foremost. It may have worked if we kept at it, but would have been a lot harder. Just realize the previous RTRs do a lot of things so they help out, they still exist and pump down as well. Just focus on the final and future RTR like Kol Nidre coming up this Yom Kippur offensive for 2019.

The Alchemist7 said:
Why the older RTRs were neccesary to open the way to the Final RTR? Why this one hasn't been used from the beginning?

Because The Enemies defences were far too thick in order for The FINAL RTR to Make really any effect whatsoever.

We needed to storm their defences one on one, one after another, so that The defences gave enough space for our FINAL RTR to "reach their nerve center/Nexus point" And finish them off.

Dear satanist i don't want to offend the RTR, But its important to me to understand the meaning of each word
just like saying affirmations in English (strength,power etc,) we give feeling and emotions because we understand the meaning of each word.

so its important to understand these words even if its in sanskrit, (feeling,emotions,vibrations) play a big role in affirmations.

heil satan

Dear satanist i don't want to offend the RTR, But its important to me to understand the meaning of each word
just like saying affirmations in English (strength,power etc,) we give feeling and emotions because we understand the meaning of each word.

so its important to understand these words even if its in sanskrit, (feeling,emotions,vibrations) play a big role in affirmations.

heil satan

sonnenkraft said:
It was said that if we would know the meaning of each letter, there will be SS who will do only the letters they want. I think the Gods know exactly who would do this, which is why they chose not to tell us their meaning. What we know however is that the entire jewish empire was build on all these letters so we will put an end to this by destroying all of them in the same time.

The Alchemist7 said:
sonnenkraft said:
It was said that if we would know the meaning of each letter, there will be SS who will do only the letters they want. I think the Gods know exactly who would do this, which is why they chose not to tell us their meaning. What we know however is that the entire jewish empire was build on all these letters so we will put an end to this by destroying all of them in the same time.

When the jewish people pray they put a huge Effort they know their magic they
Understand each word every letter
They are doing their magic since 1000 years ago.

While me as begginer satanist I don't understand what iam saying
And it's not funny to be parrot :lol: just saying ., I am sure satan want us to be fully aware

sonnenkraft said:
And it's not funny to be parrot :lol: just saying ., I am sure satan want us to be fully aware

Jews are doing their spells for thousands of years, not just 1000 years. As I said, I guess the Gods know exaclty who would do only specific letters and ignore the full RTR, which proves that there are SS who are not serious enough to get this information. Anyway, the Final RTR is reversing all the torah spells which have jews full power over mass-media, governments, religion, wealth, law, economy, history, education and so on. There is a torah spell for basically everything they own now. The Final RTR is reversing all of this because they spiritually got everything they have now and spiritually they will lose. It was even said in the ancient times by top rabbis that Satan will give His children the formula to reverse the jewish spells.

I have an interesting question on the F-RTR.

I notice that when we perform meditation we clean beforehand. Some people might void a bit and then clean to focus. Many perform meditation before an RTR to boost up the power.

My question is after performing F-RTR, is it okay to wait until the night time to clean? In other words is the effects of removal of gunk from our souls. Automatically materializing, I do recall reading Maxine and others state negative energies usually materialize after a few days that perhaps in a few hours it begins to cycle in but effects aren't felt till later.

Is it wise to clean immediately or can it wait?

I simply ask because I changed my cleaning from a few cleaning methods particularly 216 Surya. To the pure visual aspects found among the recent cleaning methods employed by people. I'm aware vibration is nice to clean but I burned myself out.

sonnenkraft said:
The Alchemist7 said:
sonnenkraft said:

When the jewish people pray they put a huge Effort they know their magic they
Understand each word every letter
They are doing their magic since 1000 years ago.

You don't have to understand what you are saying, what we are doing is destroing the jewish alphabet by reversing their letters. They don't have a meaning at best they are all name of our God's that the jews reversed when they created their alphabet so they could bind our soul.

This is why when we do the Final Rtr not only we are destroing their curses from the world and us but it even helps to destroy our own blockages and helps open our chakras.

Wait what?? I swear this posts views were at 62000 last NIGHT! And now their at over 64000!

How is this possible? Doesnt just the site just keep track of all the views? :?

sonnenkraft said:
Is there any member who understands
The meaning of each word in RTR? ???

We are reversing Hebrew curses which consists of the 22 hebrew letters. To understand what the kabbalistic letters mean and how our enemy uses them you must be adept in understanding how magic works.

The enemy’s magic and methods has been exposed by the JoyofSatan Ministry and more info can be found on the website.

Artanis said:
Wait what?? I swear this posts views were at 62000 last NIGHT! And now their at over 64000!

How is this possible? Doesnt just the site just keep track of all the views? :?

The numbers are not exactly like this, but this link is being spread, so increases in numbers are to be expected. There are things being worked.

The gains were around 750 views that day, not 2000, though.

ARRRGGHHH!! :x :x

I SERIOUSLY fucking HATE ignorant and STUPID NPC-lemmings who cant FUCKING see the Truth!
No matter HOW FUCKING MUCH you show it to them. Time after time after time after time...

ALWAYS the SAME. FUCKING. RESULT!! :x :x

Its time to sharpen those Spirtualistic Key-blades of yours with some FINAL RTR's and BE THE KEY TO VICTORY!!

https://youtu.be/sXrXg3WGLQA

Its starting Brothers and Sisters! It. Is. Starting...

Keep up those FINAL RTRs Bretheren!

Soon ALL jewish shits collapse!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back