Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How wealthy can we become ?

Izzythegawd666

As s.s, how wealthy can we become ? I know this religion of ours is no just about the physical, just asking a question. As an s.s can I possibly start a fortune 500 type of company ?

You can do whatever you want with your life, even become the richest person in the planet, but make sure your business is something moral and you don’t abuse of people.

Aquarius said:
You can do whatever you want with your life, even become the richest person in the planet, but make sure your business is something moral and you don’t abuse of people.
Good advice

From Crobrah: How to Take Over the System https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13581&p=53803

Do whatever you can to get to whatever level of success and power you can get to! And use your success to be a good influence on the world.

Sorry for the extremely late reply( I'm here daily, I just never sign in). I will(if it's in fathers plan for me) to properly promote satanism( an a easy way) for people. I promise, I make us the greatest religion on earth. Thank you all, hail satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back