Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do the people in your life know you're a satanist?

Cyn666 said:
My group of friends growing up would say they're Satanists to seem cool/edgy. Part of my family calls themselves Satanists but only in an anarchist sort of attitude, while dropping LSD. Even if I did tell them, they'd be cool with it. Instead I keep my fucking mouth shut. I've had enough of my other secrets spilt by ex friends and angry family to know it's not wise.
However, a lot of people around me automatically assume I'm Satanist or some form of Pagan. They say they "just get this vibe" that I'm close to something "dark." Along with assuming I automatically like horror movies, or anything scary. Bullshit if you ask me, but whatever.

Before I was an SS I met many people like that in the extreme metal world, they are usually people with a reverse xian mentality who only see Satanism as a stereotype, but as soon as you tell them things like Satan is real and Satanism is based in the ancient paganism and not in the stereotypes created by Lavey, that causes a short circuit in their mind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ronove said:
Most people that talk behind my back refer to me as a ‘satanist’. To be honest, I don’t like the label that much. I just say I’m that spiritual, and don’t attach any religion or bias on my label. Unfortunately people judge that label, I do however appreciate people who take the satanist label in their stride, like Nergal from Bethemoth, he’s an amazing example of a great satanist. For me, I prefer Lucifer or Enki!! Hail.

I saw your disturbing messages in the queue, same as your disturbing avatar, however, I give you one opportunity to understand the Gods as they truly are, aside from the jewish abominations that you have taken at heart for them:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Remove this Jewish pic, please.

Hey everyone,

Ahh sigh... what a heated topic, here are my two cents.

I was a loner and a goth teen, so I didn't have that much friends and I attracted a specific type of crowd.

I was able to share my beliefs with some of my friends. Not all, just the ones I felt comfortable with. Thanks to some of them I was able to meet another satanist. But, now I find my self not seeing any of them anymore. Shocker right? I even saw the other satanist guy leave.

I was even an idiot and told everyone in my art class that I wanted to draw Satan/ Lucifer as my roll model... that turned out bad.

In my college years, I was dating a girl (we where friends first) and I told her that I was a satanist, thankfully she was open minded and excepted it. She was also the type of person that came from a Christian background and left it because she was doubting everything about it (and a lot of conspiracies....). Well, we are married now, she is still not interested satanism, but open to it's ideas. (her comments: the site is too hard on her eyes to read, and is very old school)

Plus, I think my mom knows, but we never talked about it. I had some posters up in my room and she also saw my tattoo...

A fair warning, you do put yourself out there for the people to rip you apart. Just be careful.

Thanks,
Eduard

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back