Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bija and Shakti Mantras for the 7 Planets

Savitar said:
Sun:
Bija Mantra: SAUM (emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: HRIM (empowers in general in a stable and benific way, gives healing energy)

Moon:
Bija Mantra: CHAUM
Shakti Mantra: SHRIM (prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude)

Mars
Bija Mantra: KAUM (emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: KRIM (Energy, Transformation, Power to Take Action)

Mercury:
Bija Mantra: BAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment)

Jupiter:
Bija Mantra: BRIM
Shakti Mantra: STRIM (Growth, Expansion, Evolution)

Venus:
Bija Mantra: SHAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: KLIM (Attraction, Desire)

Saturn:
Bija Mantra: SHAUM (emphasis on the A sound)
Shakti Mantra: HLIM (Power to Stop, Restrict, Delay, Obstruct, Or End)

Notes
-The Bija mantras can be used to further empower a Planetary mantra (Aum Sauum Suryae)
-Bija mantras can also replace the full form. If you do a long, high repetition work with the Sun you can replace Suryae with Sauum
-The Shakti mantra Shrim can be used for all benefic planets Jupiter and Venus as well
-Shakti Mantra Krim is exellent for Saturn as well,
-The Shakti Mantras are not restricted to one planet at all, they can be combined in a complex manner. A few examples:

1.One is looking forward to attract a career related to Mars (Military) - Aum KLIM Baumaya Nama/Svaha
2.Healing of a body part related to Moon (Lungs) - Aum HRIM Chandramase NAMA/Svaha
3. Doing any work that is intellectual or related to Mercury ( writing, collecting information, trading, working with computers) - Aum Krim Budhaya Nama/Svaha
4. Putting an end/restricting a bad habit relating to Jupiter such as overeating or any form of overindulgence - Aum HLIM Guruave Nama/Svaha
Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment

Should i replace aum with aim like aim baum budhaya or simply aum baum budhaya ,aum aim budhaya,aum aim baum ? Can you guide me on this please,which one should be used(best for my goal) ? Im going to start a 216 reps type working so i figured itd be best to use these short mantras.

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Sun:
Shakti Mantra: HRIM (empowers in general in a stable and benific way, gives healing energy)

Moon:
Shakti Mantra: SHRIM (prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude)

Mars

Mercury:
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment)

Jupiter:

Venus:

Saturn:

Notes
-The Bija mantras can be used to further empower a Planetary mantra (Aum Sauum Suryae)
-Bija mantras can also replace the full form. If you do a long, high repetition work with the Sun you can replace Suryae with Sauum
-The Shakti mantra Shrim can be used for all benefic planets Jupiter and Venus as well
-The Shakti Mantras are not restricted to one planet at all, they can be combined in a complex manner. A few examples:

1.One is looking forward to attract a career related to Mars (Military) - Aum KLIM Baumaya Nama/Svaha
2.Healing of a body part related to Moon (Lungs) - Aum HRIM Chandramase NAMA/Svaha
3. Doing any work that is intellectual or related to Mercury ( writing, collecting information, trading, working with computers) - Aum Krim Budhaya Nama/Svaha
4. Putting an end/restricting a bad habit relating to Jupiter such as overeating or any form of overindulgence - Aum HLIM Guruave Nama/Svaha
Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment

Should i replace aum with aim like aim baum budhaya or simply aum baum budhaya ,aum aim budhaya,aum aim baum ? Can you guide me on this please,which one should be used(best for my goal) ? Im going to start a 216 reps type working so i figured itd be best to use these short mantras.

Hey,
From my own experience, AIM in itself is very good a potent in this regard, you migtht want to consider using only AIM if going for high repetition such as 216, this will leave you more time for programming the energy and meditating on it.
If you want to stick with Buddhaya, my recommendarion is simply AUM AIm Buddhaya Namah/Svahah

Jupiter is also good for purposes such as this, ehnances intellect (the higher type though) and also brings fortune/luck into play.

If there is time to prepare and you want to learn/study: Mercury
If you need to get the best out of the situation and you need quick help: Jupiter

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:
Sun:

Moon:

Mars

Mercury:

Jupiter:

Venus:

Saturn:

Notes

Mercury:

Hey,
From my own experience, AIM in itself is very good a potent in this regard, you migtht want to consider using only AIM if going for high repetition such as 216, this will leave you more time for programming the energy and meditating on it.
If you want to stick with Buddhaya, my recommendarion is simply AUM AIm Buddhaya Namah/Svahah

Jupiter is also good for purposes such as this, ehnances intellect (the higher type though) and also brings fortune/luck into play.

If you need to get the best out of the situation and you need quick help: Jupiter
I have 2 months to study. I'll be going with Mercury then. So my working looks like this ,
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

Care to add any final thoughts with the help you've already given me brother ?

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Jack said:

Mercury:

Hey,

I have 2 months to study. I'll be going with Mercury then. So my working looks like this ,
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

Vibrating a mantra or rune is already Raising energies. If you are doing something extra then if it takes too much time you can definitily not do it. AIM at 216 reps will already raise enough energies. Of course this is your decision if you want to put something extra to raise more energies but i just wanted to say that *you don't need to* and vibrating a mantra especially for 216 reps and for 40 days or more is enough :)

I think I will join you in the work since there will be several exams for me as well. We could share our experiments here, or in a separate topic about study methods and how this AIM working enhances/enhanced the abillity to study.

Some other things that I found useful for studying:
-Alternate Nostril Breathing: my personal for almost everything choice: Balancing the Ida and Pingala energies results in a mind that is sharp, focused, free of disturbing mind chatter, queit and tranquil.
Ida ensures the abillity to receive information, while pingala digests and integrates it.
-Pratyahara: The practice of withdrawing the senses or tanmatras back to their sources =their corresponding chakras
-Smell: Root
-Taste: Sacral
-Sight: Solar
-Touch: Heart
-Hearing: Throat

This helps the mind to replenish It’s energies the the abillity to digest and process information. It’s a form of mental fasting. By reducing the input of food, the digestive fire is replenished and increased. By reducing the input of sensory information, the mental flame is also restored.
Entering a deep trance, relaxing, taking a nap automatically results in Pratyahara while there are different practices that help with this.

One of my favorite and the most easiest is the following:
1. Enter into a light meditative state
2. Inhale and Hold the breath
3. Focus your attention for 1 count for each chakra in an ascending order: Root, Sacral, Solar etc.
4. Exhale
repeat several times and relax afterwards.
You don’t have to force or focus on any specific result it will come naturally as you practice it. The more you do it the more powerful it becomes. It’s possible to withdraw a specific sense or all of them at will without this practice after you get a feel of it (you just “tune out” of the particular sense and it will autmoatically return to its source chakra)

I wish the best of luck for the upcoming exams for both of us and looking forward to share my experiences of the AIM working.

Jack said:
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

@Jack

When you perform this Aim mantra for intellectual purposes judging from the two months it seems like a 40-day working. So this May to June working.

My first question is: How do you vibrate Aim? Do you perform long drawn out vibrations(AAAAA-EEEEE-MMMM) taking 45-50 minutes like Aum or are you quickly spamming short multiple vibrations per breath(AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM) and doing a 12-15 minute working like member luis mentioned with Surya and the 216 cleaning for returning curses. (And yes I know it's been debated before but even though quality trumps quantity sometimes just doing it to a high degree is better than burning out).

My second question is: What affirmation are you using for Aim? I'm curious I've always wanted to improve my proclivities to intellect and articulation. Considering my Air elements in my chart is weakest at 17.7% Air element.

My third question is: 9 affirmations, why? What are you trying to permanently end? It's a shame H.P. Cobra's numerology hasn't been posted yet but using numerology from other members in particularly Shael's mentioning why not try 18.(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16988). 18 also is connected with balance of Shiva/Shakti principle based on H.P. Mageson's description of 18 in his sermon "The Kabala Cube And The Saturn Square -HP Mageson666.pdf"

In Hinduism 18 is the number of life as one 9 is Shakti and the other 9 is Shiva and they both unite to make all existence, spirit and matter together.

I guess 18 in this case is a very King and Queen number. And since your doing a spiritual working to materialize intellectual matters for exams then it seems like a better, more accurate number of uniting the above and below.

My final statement is well raising energies before is nice not gonna deny that but your already raising a lot of energy with Aim alone it may not be as necessary as you think though it doesn't hurt.

Oh I see your pre-cooking the energy with affirmations. Personally I'm more of a raise the energy and program person perhaps I might try it out your way. I guess I'm concerned with adding to numerology and over-programming the numerological lock.

Also if you want you can add a Short-SATANAS breath. Satanas in one breath the same way done long per breath but in one breath.

So: Raising energies
Affirmations
Aim x216
Satanas
Aum
Affirmations
Satanas
Aum.

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Jack said:

Mercury:

Hey,

Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

Is there a reason for splitting the affirmation into two 9 , also to programm the energy before you did fully raise the energy with aim ?
I know 9 is a peak power number but 18 is also good and probbably better for permanent long run workings.
Bye the way thx guys for the provided info.

Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.
Each and every vibrated mantra will be stronger this way.

Savitar said:
Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.
Each and every vibrated mantra will be stronger this way.
It will definitily make it stronger but my point is the mantra will already raise energy and probabily enough if he does 216 reps. I never had problem if i just vibrated the mantra and the point of vibrating a mantra is to raise the energy.

Of course if before you do something like yoga or breathing exercise's it will raise more energy but it's just because...you are doing something extra. It will probabily will raise more energy if he vibrated the mantra for more than 216 instead of doing something else before.

Doing something else before is good It you want to add more energy but you don't want to vibrate more of the mantra, in my opinion.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

@Jack

When you perform this Aim mantra for intellectual purposes judging from the two months it seems like a 40-day working. So this May to June working.

My first question is: How do you vibrate Aim? Do you perform long drawn out vibrations(AAAAA-EEEEE-MMMM) taking 45-50 minutes like Aum or are you quickly spamming short multiple vibrations per breath(AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM) and doing a 12-15 minute working like member luis mentioned with Surya and the 216 cleaning for returning curses. (And yes I know it's been debated before but even though quality trumps quantity sometimes just doing it to a high degree is better than burning out).

My second question is: What affirmation are you using for Aim? I'm curious I've always wanted to improve my proclivities to intellect and articulation. Considering my Air elements in my chart is weakest at 17.7% Air element.

My third question is: 9 affirmations, why? What are you trying to permanently end? It's a shame H.P. Cobra's numerology hasn't been posted yet but using numerology from other members in particularly Shael's mentioning why not try 18.(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16988). 18 also is connected with balance of Shiva/Shakti principle based on H.P. Mageson's description of 18 in his sermon "The Kabala Cube And The Saturn Square -HP Mageson666.pdf"

In Hinduism 18 is the number of life as one 9 is Shakti and the other 9 is Shiva and they both unite to make all existence, spirit and matter together.

I guess 18 in this case is a very King and Queen number. And since your doing a spiritual working to materialize intellectual matters for exams then it seems like a better, more accurate number of uniting the above and below.

My final statement is well raising energies before is nice not gonna deny that but your already raising a lot of energy with Aim alone it may not be as necessary as you think though it doesn't hurt.

Oh I see your pre-cooking the energy with affirmations. Personally I'm more of a raise the energy and program person perhaps I might try it out your way. I guess I'm concerned with adding to numerology and over-programming the numerological lock.

Also if you want you can add a Short-SATANAS breath. Satanas in one breath the same way done long per breath but in one breath.

So: Raising energies
Affirmations
Aim x216
Satanas
Aum
Affirmations
Satanas
Aum.
It wouldn't be that long. I dont remember which HP or member but they'd said in work long workings you could do long vibrations in the last 9 reps and the rest in medium vibrations.I am making technically 18 as before the working 9 after the working 9. Although I might do 18,its just another 30s so no big deal. Just doing kapalbharati and mul bandh can release enormous energy which I normally do. Im doing the working for getting into a certain type of college so its like "in a healthy and positive manner I'm completely totally and certainly getting a government seat in a ** college."

For your intellect you could simply use "in a healthy and positive manner my intellect is increasing."

Jack said:
Energy raising

Interesting I always forgo the usage of energy raising. I'm aware many have stated for example a few reps of SATANAS could be useful and whatnot. You mention Khapalbati and energy raising beforehand with muhlband which is combined with Jalandhara in the holding stage of Breath of Fire. Hmm...so it's not wrong, right? to merge energies? energy is energy neutral and whatnot.

Cause isn't Aim a distinctly different energy from the simple pranic energy build up of Khapalbati.

Jack said:
For your intellect you could simply use "in a healthy and positive manner my intellect is increasing."

Thanks; seems simple and convenient. I'd rather change it to my own way "In the most happy, beneficial, healthiest, and best way for me my intellect is eternally increasing". Added a permanence clause to it, though funny this isn't the first time people have posted things without such clauses. Begs the question if I should open up a thread on appropriate usages of clauses for such matter. A when and why as to use such clauses.

Though I like Argedco's assessment of using positive clause words. I can't help but notice everyone just keeps it simple with healthy and positive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back