Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting rid of cockroaches

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Does anyone have any good ways to get rid of cockroaches?

I just moved a bit ago, only to be greeted by an infestation of cockroaches :/ I've already bug bombed the house, but there are still some here. . . Should I try again, or maybe try something else?

Thank you in advance :)

"Animals that eat roaches

Cockroach predators include mammals, avians, amphibians and other reptiles. For example, hedgehogs will eat roaches. Joining the roach à la mode dinner party are geckos, skinks and other species of lizards, frogs, turtles, some types of birds and even rats and mice. Lizards, which are reptiles, have even been known to chase down roaches when they come across them and are hungry for a snack. "

Well better wait until all the poision is gone you used ;)

you could fight them with mise and then fight the mise with cats ;).

https://www.terminix.com/pest-control/cockroaches/what-eats-roaches/

Remove food sources.

Food which is in paper or soft plastic needs to be put in hard plastic containers.

Keep the floors clean, all good particles removed and frequently mopped.

Get a cat.. They'll sort the roaches which survive the harsher environment.

Try to keep the house warm. This increases the metabolic rate of insects and this effect minus available food sources will drive them away to find food elsewhere. Just make sure ALL food sources are removed otherwise this will just increase their activity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back