Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vinasa

darkmonkey666 said:
Interesting about the A what about adding it on the end of the word. Such as shaniswara(a) pronounced SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH-AH
RR-AH Would be like rah then ah as a seperate syllable. This changes its energy quite a lot or adds more power to it or something. I have used this when using the Saturn word for the base chakra in full chakra meditation and I did a Saturn square a long time ago with this (back when it was in Libra before we knew it was) pronounciation by mistake but yeah its different didnt seem anywhere near as negative. Different color of the energy.

Your thoughts
Yea i don't know about adding the A at the end, what i do know is that Shani is a name for one of Satan's daemon that corresponds to Saturn and Swara, Swaha and Nama i wouldn't mess with these either.

Shael said:
I will not recommend any further sanskrit mantras on here unless I have tested them personally and had good effects with them.
Always good to experiment, and i like people who do.

But just make sure you're experimenting properly, they're a lot of things to take into account,

1, your own affinity for things - not everyone is the same, when you're doing meditations you're bringing up and getting rid of dross and such this makes things easier or harder but can also affect you emotionaly at times.

2, planetary influences - like transits, the Moon also moves rather fast which can affect one's emotions and sensitivity, sometimes transits can cause similar effects to what you're expecting or the opposite.

3, the enemy - they're always trying to cause confusion, if they see you doing something harmful they may stop attacking to give you the illusion that it's positive, but the true effects may be felt later.

You should always take these things into account.

Not trying to discourage you or anything, just making you a bit more aware of things, so you'll get better results from your experimentations, just as how people build labs so they can isolate their experiments for better results, you should try to take into account all external and internal influences.

Overall just take your time and don't try to rush to get these things out, test it multiple times see if the results always remains consistent, also would help if you shared the moon phase and sign in which you did these.
proper documentation is always important, as it was advised on the JOS site everyone should have a 'black book' to record their experiences.

Rook said:

But just make sure you're experimenting properly, they're a lot of things to take into account,

1, your own affinity for things - not everyone is the same, when you're doing meditations you're bringing up and getting rid of dross and such this makes things easier or harder but can also affect you emotionaly at times.
True, but generally when a mantra has positive effects for me personally, chances are that it will at the very least not be harmful for others either. Atleast in my opinion.
I always make sure to mention that everyone try the mantra I recommended personally, and see how the energies feel for them individually, so as to ensure it does not have a negative effect on them.

Rook said:
2, planetary influences - like transits, the Moon also moves rather fast which can affect one's emotions and sensitivity, sometimes transits can cause similar effects to what you're expecting or the opposite.
I agree, but I doubt that the general nature and energies of a mantra can be changed this drastically by planetary transits and the sign of the moon.
So while it does influence them to a degree, I would believe that this is rather in a manifestive sense. Basically the energies themselves stay the same when it comes to vibrating them into yourself and feeling them, but they will differ in their manifestive properties depending on the planetary and lunar positions and transitions, as these can be supportive, disruptive, or neutral, depending on their current positioning.

Rook said:
3, the enemy - they're always trying to cause confusion, if they see you doing something harmful they may stop attacking to give you the illusion that it's positive, but the true effects may be felt later.
This is true in a sense, but not completely, and certainly not in every situation. The enemy has many tricks they pull, and what they are able to pull on you specifically, depends on your level of advancement and how well you protect yourself.
For instance I barely ever have to deal with enemy attacks at this point, unless I leave myself vulnerable by doing something stupid. The Gods also take care of our protection to varying degrees based on how much we personally need, and based on how much work we are doing for our cause and to win this war.
So while some people can be deluded in this manner, through having the enemy give an illusion of positivity, this does not apply to everyone.

Rook said:
I certainly have, should, and will take them into account. The only thing I had missed was the possibility of wrongful personal interpretation of sanskrit words on the sites like spokensanskrit.org, that I use. Thankfully you have made me aware of that.

Rook said:
Not trying to discourage you or anything, just making you a bit more aware of things, so you'll get better results from your experimentations, just as how people build labs so they can isolate their experiments for better results, you should try to take into account all external and internal influences.
I completely agree.

Rook said:
Overall just take your time and don't try to rush to get these things out, test it multiple times see if the results always remains consistent, also would help if you shared the moon phase and sign in which you did these.
This is a good idea. I will test any new mantras multiple times from now on just to be safe. :)

Rook said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Interesting about the A what about adding it on the end of the word. Such as shaniswara(a) pronounced SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH-AH
RR-AH Would be like rah then ah as a seperate syllable. This changes its energy quite a lot or adds more power to it or something. I have used this when using the Saturn word for the base chakra in full chakra meditation and I did a Saturn square a long time ago with this (back when it was in Libra before we knew it was) pronounciation by mistake but yeah its different didnt seem anywhere near as negative. Different color of the energy.

Your thoughts
Yea i don't know about adding the A at the end, what i do know is that Shani is a name for one of Satan's daemon that corresponds to Saturn and Swara, Swaha and Nama i wouldn't mess with these either.

Shael said:
I will not recommend any further sanskrit mantras on here unless I have tested them personally and had good effects with them.

proper documentation is always important, as it was advised on the JOS site everyone should have a 'black book' to record their experiences.

Ok I might try the A at the beginning of it later when Shani is not retrograde as it just has bad vibes or when it goes into Aquarius next year.

Yeah I know be careful. I am not suggesting anyone use Saturns energy or the Square. It would just be of benifit to me because I have houses in Capricorn and Aquarius that it would benifit my life to activate and make more positive.

For the record I tried this the other day it most definitely is not weaker but I didnt like the energy of it so I stopped. Saturn is not to be feared or like the end of the world or something btw. If you meditate each day like doing yoga you may manifest with Saturn a higher vibration of it. Last time I did this (about 6 months ago) the energy was teal and orange didnt look or feel negative. I did feel better at organization and more grounded. No bad events happened. However the recent time I tried its retrograde felt really bad was kind of dark energy so I stopped. I dont take risks with my life intentionally. If something doesnt feel right I stop. So I did heed the warning. Nothing ever negative manifested with me in doing the square. I just thought this A thing might reverse it to more positive using intuition. Also it isnt weaker Just different in some way this wasnt positive with my recent experement.

Mageson, previously you said not to use Sanskrit to curse because it will stick to the soul (in regards to Saturn). Does this apply to Vinasa aswell, being Sanskrit?

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Please do not use Vinada on yourself, is destructive!

I used it last night 9x9 times focusing on banishing enemy energies and entities. I felt angry as i focused on them and felt sad after the ritual. Guessing this is a bad sign and to stop?

Shadowcat said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Dear brothers and sisters, Please do not use Vinada on yourself, is destructive!

I used it last night 9x9 times focusing on banishing enemy energies and entities. I felt angry as i focused on them and felt sad after the ritual. Guessing this is a bad sign and to stop?

Use it to banish enemy entities but never on yourself, if you feel any negative effects use Surya to counter negative energies.

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Use it to banish enemy entities but never on yourself, if you feel any negative effects use Surya to counter negative energies.

Thank you i actually did a extra round of surya yesterday :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I never used this personally, nor I was aware of it, but it appears this means destruction and death or something. Stay away from this thing. Vinasa, Vinaza means death.

Its one of these bullshit that people somehow created and then took a life of its own in the groups.

I also wanted to add that this is listed only for external use.

This is listed as a death mantra. Do not use on yourselves.

People got it from the site. The webpage The Banishing Ritual was updated in 2015 with it.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Yes but it nowhere states for it to be used ON someone, let alone on one's self. This is something people have came up with randomly on their own.

It clearly states this is for banishing. So the idea that this was for use on someone was created from someone else, or overly represented around.

This is for external use for banishing ghosts and other enemy influences.

Please make sure to double check things before doing so. Better use Ansuz for purposes like that.

Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah I've used it 9 reps to clear a room. Never used it on myself.

Vinasa is a strong mantra.
Also in an effective mantra in death ritual? More precisely, it can also be used to destroy the enemy? Not only entity , but also on man?

Well considering this thread is over a year old.

I've always wondered something. If such things pop up i.e. Vinasa/Vinaza blasting on ones self *IF* used incorrectly. Then why was the banishing ritual changed to the chants?

The old banish ritual required the Sigils of Flauros and Haraus(think?) you place them on your altar or space with a candle. You have a prayer to burn ready asking Satan to empower and bless both of these Demons and to come to your house to banish and then bless the area.

Then you visualize electric blue energy filling the house like a stream around the corners and basically engulf the house in electric blue energy.

I know the obvious is the Gods are busy but then again it seems like even some people continue to have trouble with banishing rituals and entities popping back in.

So why was the old banishing ritual changed? What makes our efforts so powerful we can take it on ourselves to do it? and if we can do it why do people still encounter issues?

I used this mantra for a very evil man. Multiple times. The soul of this man is evil !! But now I had a fear. Is it possible that my intent was wrong? Has Vinasa eliminated evil and man continues to live merrily? My goal was to make the enemy disappear physically.
Excuse me, if this question was stupid.

Berserker said:
I used this mantra for a very evil man. Multiple times. The soul of this man is evil !! But now I had a fear. Is it possible that my intent was wrong? Has Vinasa eliminated evil and man continues to live merrily? My goal was to make the enemy disappear physically.

99% of your posts are about black magick, and destruction. Do you do anything else beside cursing?

Yes, I do many other things as well. I have only one such job which is a very difficult case and that is why I want to study this job. Not a game.

Berserker said:
I mean, in pure theory it could work, though it would of course take a lot of time and energy to do what is essentially a form of a deathspell. Vinasa eliminates what you target, so if you targeted him with it then yes it should work in theory, with enough time.

Be aware that using Vinasa regularly, and especially in high repetitions, could be harmful to you. So watch out for any negative effects. You can use Surya or Raum to clean yourself from any bad energies, if you feel that something shitty has stuck to you.

FancyMancy said:
Vinasa is destruction and death; what about the reverse - Asaniv? I would not expect it to get males pregnant, and hopefully not encourage cancer etc. cells, but it should, logically, be for creation and life/birth/growth, yes?

‘Has-haneev’ is what I did in x9, x10, x100 and x216 in a non-voc moon/non-mercury rx. Obviously, I made a big mistake.. I created an account just to reply to you. Very important. Hail victory!

Jay216 said:
FancyMancy said:
Vinasa is destruction and death; what about the reverse - Asaniv? I would not expect it to get males pregnant, and hopefully not encourage cancer etc. cells, but it should, logically, be for creation and life/birth/growth, yes?

‘Has-haneev’ is what I did in x9, x10, x100 and x216 in a non-voc moon/non-mercury rx. Obviously, I made a big mistake.. I created an account just to reply to you. Very important. Hail victory!
Well, thanks. I am not versed well in Astrology - dare I ask what the mistake was? (It's not obvious to me.) I don't think during non-Moon VoC is a mistake. What happened because of or despite the mistake? Who/what did you use it on? If anything is too personal or is identifying, then nevermind.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

I know another ss who used the vinasa mantra on a jewish co-worker and he said the person started feeling sick after awhile, this mantra can definitely be used as a method to curse.

FancyMancy said:
Jay216 said:
FancyMancy said:

Well, thanks. I am not versed well in Astrology - dare I ask what the mistake was? (It's not obvious to me.) I don't think during non-Moon VoC is a mistake. What happened because of or despite the mistake? Who/what did you use it on? If anything is too personal or is identifying, then nevermind.

Hey, I’m glad it helps. I’m not experienced in chanting much backwards (except for (((goblin))) language. Excuse me, I was vague and presumptuous by the way. I used it on myself...and my pets...and my family in all of those reps to banish negativity. I had to go out it pretty hard to reverse it all. I’m so grateful that I had the opportunity to do that with the guidance of our Gods. Interesting point about the non-VOC, too. You’re right, things can be done in it, it’s just not great to start/buy something in it unless one is trying to get away with something, to my understanding at least. I decided to do the reversals when the moon wasn’t void just in case, since it was a new working. I am a major newb at astrology. I was chanting I was chanting vinasa with other Sanskrit words, like planets, and then Enochian and Runes.. My SS brother advised me not to use vinasa like that and then I came to this thread. Now I just channeled backwards every time I do it even if it’s not necessary because I’m a little overly cautious I think. Not if I’m like using it on a room, but if I’m directing it at a specific source, then yeah. Cheers fam, Hail Satan!

FancyMancy said:
Jay216 said:
FancyMancy said:

Oh wow.. Ok so, I have a learning disability and I miss read what you said… I go too fast. I thought you were implying that you used it wrong, but you didn’t. That’s why I was stating how important it was that I told you… My mistake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back