Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets And Numbers

Mageson666

Planets And Numbers

In the east there is a system of Yoga practices that relate to the planets and how to transform or change ones karma related to them. These practices include the use of the planetary mantra's, working with the energies of the soul by the practices of yoga, and such.

The eastern texts are open on the fact that its the daily practices of spiritual discipline that overcome and protect one from the negative aspects of their planets and personal problems in general.

There is a saying in the east that covers this understanding its "Shani, is pleased by spiritual practices." Shani is Saturn, what this means is simply the daily spiritual practices off set the negative effects of Saturn.

Understand the new age and corrupted teachings of the east all teach you are supposed to suffer negative karma and its some magic lesson and blah, blah, blah. No you are not, the teachings to avoid this are ancient and have always been around. And its all based on spiritual practices.

In the east the chakra that rules wealth, money and such totally is the solar chakra. Also the ancients in the east showed something interesting all 9 planets [they include the nodes of the moon as two past the seven planets] the 12 signs of the Zodiac the 28 mansions of the moon and the 36 decans are shown within the sun square. The way the image is designed it lines up the same as the wheel of the entire astrological system of the Zodiac. The numbers that deal with the houses of the Zodiac in the great year if one is aware come down to 216 and 18. Think about that if you are doing money workings, the sun and solar chakra connects to wealth.

The sun rules life and generation and the numbers of the sun are important the 666, 216, 18 and such. The number of Saturn is 108 this is in the west and the east, buildings to Saturn are built to 108. And 108 rules time which is the realm of Shani, the term Shani relates to time in Sanskrit. 100 is also a number of the sun in ancient Egypt and the east.

In the east its stated 216 is the number to do workings on, this has been hidden, Shiva is given 108 and Shakti is given 108. Its stated that the union of Shiva and Shakti makes 216 and is what generates life, hence the 216 which is 108 and 108 added together. 108 is only half of the number needed for generation. What happens is workings done with 108 are subject to dissipation of the energy. Originally in the east it was 216 that was the number of life that the mala was used for, hence the Meru bead, you turn the mala around and go back around for another 108 to make 216. In the enemy texts they admit that half of the numbers which relate to 216 is only half a life.

What about doing some workings for less than 40 days? There is something that i need to be accepted but i can't do a full 40 days working for some reasons, so i thought to do 216 reps for 20 days, do you think something like this will work? I know that it's not compleatily related to the post but i needed to ask. Sometime you don't have the time to do a full 40 days working but you need results.

HP Mageson666 said:
The sun rules life and generation and the numbers of the sun are important the 666, 216, 18 and such. [...] 100 is also a number of the sun in ancient Egypt and the east.

In the east its stated 216 is the number to do workings on, this has been hidden
Awesome sermon, HP Mageson.

I notice you did not specifically mention the number 111 here. Is there a reason for that?
One working I'm currently doing has a satanic rosary with 111 beads, used 6 times to make for 666 repetitions. I turn it once after each cycle.

luis said:
What about doing some workings for less than 40 days? There is something that i need to be accepted but i can't do a full 40 days working for some reasons, so i thought to do 216 reps for 20 days, do you think something like this will work? I know that it's not compleatily related to the post but i needed to ask. Sometime you don't have the time to do a full 40 days working but you need results.

I have this question as well. Necronomicon meditations aren't necessary for 40 days considering that planets may not always be strong during 40 days and they still work right? I guess that talking about working on chakras you should not miss 1 day during 40 days to make a good result. Doesn't matter how you work on them: runes, necronomicon, squares... Energy will still be there activating and empowering the chakra. But if you miss a day without doing anything on the chakras, then energy may dissipate. If possible anyone could add or clarify on this. I'm glad to learn thank you :)

HP Mageson666 said:
Planets And Numbers

1. The numbers that deal with the houses of the Zodiac in the great year if one is aware come down to 216 and 18. Think about that if you are doing money workings, the sun and solar chakra connects to wealth.

2. Originally in the east it was 216 that was the number of life that the mala was used for, hence the Meru bead, you turn the mala around and go back around for another 108 to make 216. In the enemy texts they admit that half of the numbers which relate to 216 is only half a life.

1. A money working with 216 reps and 18 affirmations should be one with the highest efficency/ best conversion rate from energy to wealth (maybe up to 99,9 % there is always loss).

I do 111 (also a solar number) reps + 18 affirmations. 216 did take to much time.

I use AUM KLIM SURYAYE SVAHA +

"I am constantly and continuously attracting
large amounts of free and easy money,
in a positive way to myself.
This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose."

2. The reason a 216 mala beed was not used could be if you count counterclockwise you stimulate both side of the brain, cost efficency.

I would appreciate futher information about it. Thanks HP Mageson666 for this sermon.

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The sun rules life and generation and the numbers of the sun are important the 666, 216, 18 and such. [...] 100 is also a number of the sun in ancient Egypt and the east.

In the east its stated 216 is the number to do workings on, this has been hidden

I notice you did not specifically mention the number 111 here. Is there a reason for that?
One working I'm currently doing has a satanic rosary with 111 beads, used 6 times to make for 666 repetitions. I turn it once after each cycle.

The reason for that is that is what Azazel told HPS Maxine on the 216 and going two rounds, and this is just said here.

111 is also fine, 100 is a complete number, all round.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:

The reason for that is that is what Azazel told HPS Maxine on the 216 and going two rounds, and this is just said here.

111 is also fine, 100 is a complete number, all round.
Thanks for the reply :)

I'll be starting two workings. 216, ..... that's going to be a big fucking working. Let's see if I can do it and get results.

This is powerful stuff however high reps arnt really necessary it's all about ur own strength and raising energies before workings and being consistent I'm sure a lot of people won't even be able to cut it out until 216 reps hell some mantras like Lakshmi can take a while just 108 reps

BoRn of fire said:
This is powerful stuff however high reps arnt really necessary it's all about ur own strength and raising energies before workings and being consistent I'm sure a lot of people won't even be able to cut it out until 216 reps hell some mantras like Lakshmi can take a while just 108 reps

As stated before the 108 is not bad nor as tragic as presented, however, the 100 is a good number, same as the 111 for workings, superior to the 108.

216 can be a big working for some mantras. 100 or 111 can fill the gap for these cases.

muriceias said:
luis said:

I have this question as well. Necronomicon meditations aren't necessary for 40 days considering that planets may not always be strong during 40 days and they still work right? I guess that talking about working on chakras you should not miss 1 day during 40 days to make a good result. Doesn't matter how you work on them: runes, necronomicon, squares... Energy will still be there activating and empowering the chakra. But if you miss a day without doing anything on the chakras, then energy may dissipate. If possible anyone could add or clarify on this. I'm glad to learn thank you :)
I asked the HP's just to have some confirmations if a working is permanent even if you don't do it for 40 days.

My intuitions tells me that it can be done and it depends on how much powerful you are. Another thing is that i won't go for 20 days but 18 so my 216 reps working doesn't tie with 108 (because if you calculate 216x20 is the same number as 108x40) so 18 days feels better plus it ties in both with 666.

The only problem like i said it's not about if the spell is going to work but if it's permanent, doesn't it depends on how much powerful you are? For example i would'nt do a 18 days working for a money spell bacause it May not become permanent even if i could got some results with this but if for example i need to have a new computer and i don't want to do a 40 days spell then i would do less like 18 days that with enough reps of a mantra i could get a new computer, with this i don't care that it's not permanent but only that i got what i want. I hope i'm clear enough.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

As stated before the 108 is not bad nor as tragic as presented, however, the 100 is a good number, same as the 111 for workings, superior to the 108.

216 can be a big working for some mantras. 100 or 111 can fill the gap for these cases.
Dude how on earth did this get responded to so quickly

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

Yeah true I'd like to actuali attempt surya for 216 I think it's quite doable as the mantra isn't that long

I've been doing a karma/obstacle destruction ritual for a little while now, coming up on 90 days tomorrow. Was gonna stop there, but, reading the info in this thread, I'm thinking maybe going to 100 would be more advisable then? I was gonna stop at 90 because I remembered the implication of 9 in regards to ending stuff (its why we vibrate the hebrew letters 9 times) but I'm open to advice here, for this particular working.

luis said:
muriceias said:
luis said:

I asked the HP's just to have some confirmations if a working is permanent even if you don't do it for 40 days.

My intuitions tells me that it can be done and it depends on how much powerful you are. Another thing is that i won't go for 20 days but 18 so my 216 reps working doesn't tie with 108 (because if you calculate 216x20 is the same number as 108x40) so 18 days feels better plus it ties in both with 666.

The only problem like i said it's not about if the spell is going to work but if it's permanent, doesn't it depends on how much powerful you are? For example i would'nt do a 18 days working for a money spell bacause it May not become permanent even if i could got some results with this but if for example i need to have a new computer and i don't want to do a 40 days spell then i would do less like 18 days that with enough reps of a mantra i could get a new computer, with this i don't care that it's not permanent but only that i got what i want. I hope i'm clear enough.

How I see it you do not always have to do a 40days working, depending on what you are planning. But for Squares like Venus Squares you definitely have to stick with the 49 days. I think that a 40day working will just amplify the results.

I have been doing a love spell with simple sex magic on a girl for around 35days, (I skipped some days, because the moon was VoC when she slept or because I didn’t had any sexual lust that time)
And I got results after just like 10days.. she also dreams almost every night about sex because of me, if I tell her about jos she will figure out why xD

HP Mageson666 said:
Planets And Numbers

In the east its stated 216 is the number to do workings on, this has been hidden, Shiva is given 108 and Shakti is given 108. Its stated that the union of Shiva and Shakti makes 216 and is what generates life, hence the 216 which is 108 and 108 added together. 108 is only half of the number needed for generation. What happens is workings done with 108 are subject to dissipation of the energy. Originally in the east it was 216 that was the number of life that the mala was used for, hence the Meru bead, you turn the mala around and go back around for another 108 to make 216. In the enemy texts they admit that half of the numbers which relate to 216 is only half a life.

Would this mean the King and Queen meditation will not change, since they add to 216? I had wondered if it should be different since 108 is Saturn, but am uncertain.

Thanks for this it's more clearer now.

Actually there are only 27 nakshatra, mansions of Moon, in the zodiac, and every nakshatra has 4 pada so there are 4 × 27 = 108 pada.

Some weird astrologers count 28 nakshatra, but it has no much sense. They inserted a "new" nakshatra, Abhijit from 06° 40' to 10° 53' 20 in sidereal Capricorn, which is the last quarter of Uttara Ashadha nakshatra to first 1/15 th part of the next nakshatra, Shravana. This Abhijit would be the 22nd nakshatra of the 28.
And allegedly it has something to do with "Krisna"... lol

luis said:
But 216*18 = 108*36? No matter how many days you do there's always 108 in there because 216=2*108. I think 108 isn't really so bad like some people think.

NinRick said:
luis said:
muriceias said:

How I see it you do not always have to do a 40days working, depending on what you are planning. But for Squares like Venus Squares you definitely have to stick with the 49 days. I think that a 40day working will just amplify the results.

I have been doing a love spell with simple sex magic on a girl for around 35days, (I skipped some days, because the moon was VoC when she slept or because I didn’t had any sexual lust that time)
And I got results after just like 10days.. she also dreams almost every night about sex because of me, if I tell her about jos she will figure out why xD
You don’t have to skip days when the moon is in voc, if you started the working when the moon wasnt in a voc then you’re fine and dont have to skip days even if there’s a voc during the working.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
luis said:
But 216*18 = 108*36? No matter how many days you do there's always 108 in there because 216=2*108. I think 108 isn't really so bad like some people think.
HP Mageson666 said:
108 is only half of the number needed for generation. What happens is workings done with 108 are subject to dissipation of the energy.
This is what HP Mageson666 said about it.

Of course there is still 108 in there but somehow the double *complete* it making it more powerful (?) That is what i've understood.

I'm doing it for 18 days instead of 20 so it doesn't fully ties in with 108 but more with 216 and 666. The point is 108 is not the best numbers, it's not as much evil but it's better to tie in with other numbers like 216 (wich is the double i know) and 216 ties in with 18 and 666 (It was explained in another sermon) and so this is why i'm doing 216 for 18 days so it doesn't fully ties in with 108. I hope my explaination is clear.

Still it has been said that 108 is not the super evil number but there are better numbers to tie in your workings.

There are 28 the ancient temple diagrams show this. They are right they call it a hidden one for reasons.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:

Actually there are only 27 nakshatra, mansions of Moon, in the zodiac, and every nakshatra has 4 pada so there are 4 × 27 = 108 pada.

Some weird astrologers count 28 nakshatra, but it has no much sense. They inserted a "new" nakshatra, Abhijit from 06° 40' to 10° 53' 20 in sidereal Capricorn, which is the last quarter of Uttara Ashadha nakshatra to first 1/15 th part of the next nakshatra, Shravana. This Abhijit would be the 22nd nakshatra of the 28.

111 is given to the A letter in the enemy texts. This was stolen, the A is the primordial sound its ether, the element which connects everything, hence the 1, the 1 connects into all other numbers. 111 is the tripling of 1. This relates to the concept of the 3 and its relation to materialization I believe.

There is a claim in the east that Shiva and Shakti make Shani, I doubt such as Shiva and Shakti together make the sun which is the power behind life, which the numbers show. 13 also relates to the sun the 12 zodiac signs and the sun at the center, connecting into them. The chakras all connecting at the navel.

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
luis said:

108 if you use it, it should not be done in one shot deal workings. It has to be a 40 day working or settle for another number for one shot deals.

The statement on energy 'dissipation' is plain inaccurate, the workings do not dissipate. Maybe someone's own working dissipated, but this is not the problem of the number itself.

This is an exaggerated statement. If you used 108, it's perfectly fine, and do not doubt your workings due to these randomly exaggerated statements. The 108 is the trine power of 36, which is a valid number, but there are better numbers to use, especially for one shot deals.

In regards to the 108, because people are worried, if you do a working based on it, go for 40 days straight. This also includes the King and Queen meditation. It must be done for at least a 40 day circle when you begin it.

When Azazel gives the OK, I or HPS Maxine will clear this up. These things are not for speculation either, so to throw random statements does harm, but we are used to this already with this speculative shit. So just be patient and we will clear this up.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
luis said:

You don’t have to skip days when the moon is in voc, if you started the working when the moon wasnt in a voc then you’re fine and dont have to skip days even if there’s a voc during the working.

Oh okay I didn‘t know this, thank you very much for this information Aquarius! :)

HP Mageson666 said:
111 is given to the A letter in the enemy texts. This was stolen, the A is the primordial sound its ether, the element which connects everything, hence the 1, the 1 connects into all other numbers. 111 is the tripling of 1. This relates to the concept of the 3 and its relation to materialization I believe.
Very interesting. Especially considering that the mantra I use contains the letter "A" three times, used in a rhythmical manner. Mantra "avana", vibrated as a-va-na. :)

HP Mageson666 said:
There is a claim in the east that Shiva and Shakti make Shani, I doubt such as Shiva and Shakti together make the sun which is the power behind life, which the numbers show. 13 also relates to the sun the 12 zodiac signs and the sun at the center, connecting into them. The chakras all connecting at the navel.
This reminded me of the Astrological glyph for the Sun, the circle with the dot in the middle. No idea if this is accurate, but to me it seems almost like the circle may symbolize the 12 signs of the Zodiac connected with each other, arranged around the Sun in the middle.

HP Mageson666 said:
What happens is workings done with 108 are subject to dissipation of the energy

Fuchs said:
1. A money working with 216 reps and 18 affirmations should be one with the highest efficency/ best conversion rate from energy to wealth (maybe up to 99,9 % there is always loss).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The statement on energy 'dissipation' is plain inaccurate, the workings do not dissipate.

:?: :?: :?:

Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Fuchs said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The statement on energy 'dissipation' is plain inaccurate, the workings do not dissipate.

If you want to do an one shot deal working, or a meditation, you can avoid the 108. If it's not going to be repeated for a long period of time, that is a minimum of 40 days, do not use the 108. If you will cross the 40 day threshold, you can use the 108 without any problems. This is because it's in accordance to the nature of the 108 to be done in length.

If you want to do one shot workings or things you are uncertain you will keep up, you can use the 100 which is a number stabler on it's own.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Fuchs said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you want to do an one shot deal working, or a meditation, you can avoid the 108. If it's not going to be repeated for a long period of time, that is a minimum of 40 days, do not use the 108. If you will cross the 40 day threshold, you can use the 108 without any problems. This is because it's in accordance to the nature of the 108 to be done in length.

If you want to do one shot workings or things you are uncertain you will keep up, you can use the 100 which is a number stabler on it's own.

Thanks for the clarification. HP. Hoodedcobra666

HP Mageson666 said:
In the east its stated 216 is the number to do workings on,

If I'm doing kundalini yoga is 216 harmful on the spine joints? Due to constantly repeating a motion wearing out the joints daily.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
100 is a complete number, all round.

Is 100 better in this scenario.
Thanks.

Fancy Slothz said:
Fuchs said:
I use AUM KLIM SURYAYE SVAHA +
:geek:
Is this more powerful than SHREEM MAHA LAK SHMEE YAYEE SWAHA?

please create a new topic at (savitar could help you) :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:
In the east its stated 216 is the number to do workings on,

If I'm doing kundalini yoga is 216 harmful on the spine joints? Due to constantly repeating a motion wearing out the joints daily.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
100 is a complete number, all round.

Is 100 better in this scenario.
Thanks.

please create a new topic at :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Lasollor said:
You are not wearing out any joints with Kundalini Yoga. 216 is a safe number of repetitions. If you cannot yet handle 216, you can indeed go with 100 instead. But if it's possible for you, 216 is the better option of course, as it's a higher amount of reps.

HP Mageson666 said:

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

111 is also the sum of each and every columns and rows of the Sun Square.

The circle and the dot are circle, shakti and the dot the phalli that of Shiva. The one is both male and female in numerology. The golden body is made by the union of the male and female aspects of the soul into one.

Shael said:
This reminded me of the Astrological glyph for the Sun, the circle with the dot in the middle. No idea if this is accurate, but to me it seems almost like the circle may symbolize the 12 signs of the Zodiac connected with each other, arranged around the Sun in the middle.

Also note there are 28 days in the lunar month.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:

In numerology 6x6x6 which relates to 666 is the calculation of the six as the number of regeneration thus generations. It adds to 216. Its a way to use the 666 for generating.

108 is only half of the equation. That is why with 108 you have to work harder to keep pumping energy into the working because it dissipates.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back