Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism: On Suicide

Braun666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
darkmonkey666 said:
Yes its very true it happened with one person in my case so far that I am aware of but I really have no idea what determines this or causes this to happen. I dont think it will happen each life though. I am waiting for a Sermon on reincarnation more cause I dont yet fully understand it. I hope I wont have to go through it again though I will try to advance I still have 40 or more years before I am even old so far as human lifespan now is.

It might be due to the links created between the respective souls, like an energy which keep the souls closer for more lifetimes. If you keep having a close relation with a soul, this connection might extend across the lifetimes.

My curiosity is the time it takes for the individual to reincarnate and conditions required for such. Say someone was born in Italy in 1850, and dies in 1915. Now I'm curious as to if this persons soul will just wait in the astral until all members of his generation die(friends, family and people they knew) then when the conditions are cosmically right, they will all reincarnate to repeat the experience together with different conditions, factors, and variables that can change the unfolding of events.

Now as individuals will they reincarnate in the same family lineage? Like their great, great, great... granddaughter births them and everyone else they knew will also follow and "come from that same boat" so to speak and come back to experience life again with them? Like all the souls that interacted with them will come back in a wave?

This is the only thing that puzzles me... Thus if one reincarnates RIGHT AWAY is this a entirely new soul experience, new people etc. Because it would seem bizarre if they reincarnated in the same family they came from. Ex: A man in his previous life was a father dies, reincarnates right away as the grandson of his own previous family.

Hopefully this can be addressed in the upcoming sermon..
Or maybe I'm using too much logic with this :?:
I think it's simple, if someone die and if there is a body aviable that match the soul of this Dead then he could be reincarnated quickly, if there is not a body then he would have to wait until there is one and this wait could be long like 70 years or longer. It just depends if there is a body compatible with his soul.

Braun666 said:
My curiosity is the time it takes for the individual to reincarnate and conditions required for such.

The time it takes depends on the planetary plasaments. In your example, the person born in Italy in 1850 who died in 1915 will be reincarnated when the planetary plasaments will be similar to the ones from 1850. Is not a fixed amount on time here. Might take a few years to tens or maybe even hundreds of years, all depends when the planetary plasaments will be similar again.

Braun666 said:
Now as individuals will they reincarnate in the same family lineage?

No. I believe that place of reincarnation is random, as long as there are bodies from the respective race available. In your example, the person born in Italy might reincarnate in US or any country where there are bodies available in the right moment. Family souls might be together in next lives only if there is a strong link between them, because that link keeps the souls together, like the relation between two people keeps them connected even if there is a big physical distance between them.

The Alchemist7 said:

I know this is a very perplexing subject. At least for me it is...
And I'd say that a lot of what is being stated here could be speculative unless what you've stated comes directly from the gods or other sources(very scarce, as the subject in question is viewed as pseudo or taboo). There are endless possibilities for rebuttals to the claims. Because this knowledge has been surpassed & corrupted.

I would argue that with the delicacy of this subject and how even mentioned on the JoS site that situations in ones life are as numerous and unique as the stars, "one answer cannot fill all" so to speak. Of course you were referring to my example, but what about the case of someone who is an orphan. And even extending further say someone surpasses everyone in their surrounding by say using a much higher percentage of their brain, raising their kundalini and become a lot more than "astrological placements" intended them to be. They in fact, aren't confined to the constraints of the stars, susceptible at every turn to become victims of life and Saturnian influences, like those without. They shouldn't and actually won't reincarnate into the same conditions.

Would a new family and higher class be more suitable for the new level achieved? It would have to, at least a think so. Then so many things can factor in(like soul links, ancestral links... etc.). which would prevent this soul from moving on to a higher level and leaving those lower behind.

This seems to be even synonymous with one first coming to Satanism and how with the increases of our powers we come to realize and notice that lower level people we used to be around and the low frequency they are operating from are a mismatch to our newfound purpose of Satan(Eternal Truth). So we distance ourselves from those below us. And this happens naturally without force or effort.

Braun666 said:
but what about the case of someone who is an orphan. And even extending further say someone surpasses everyone in their surrounding by say using a much higher percentage of their brain, raising their kundalini and become a lot more than "astrological placements" intended them to be

In the case of an orphan, is mostly the same, the planetary plasaments are affecting his life since he is born. Maybe an orphan has one or more plasaments in his natal chart which favored this state of being in the physical dimension. Just read your natal chart and you will see how the planetary plasaments are "building" your entire character and are affecting your entire life from the moment you are born.

For example, one born with Jupiter in the 5th house most probably will develop bettings addiction.

As for someone who raised his Kundalini, he's strong enough to change or modify his planetary energies how he likes. We can actually do this by doing the planetary squares.

If you want to read more information, go on the JoS library and search "reincarnation". Is an article there called "Death, afterlife and reincarnation" or something like this. Also go on JoS and read about astrology.

The Alchemist7 said:

Thank you, I've read this sermon in its entirety, back when HP Hoodedcobra666 first posted it. I will wait for the new sermon on this topic as it was posted a couple years ago now. Although there's no harm in reviewing the ideas communicated which I will do. Also overall I believe consulting the Gods is where it's really at overall on this matter(after serious personal inquiry and study of course)

Also I agree about the astrological placements affecting a person. The lower the persons soul level, the more they are affected by outside forces(planetary energies, curses... etc.). Astrology though seems to be the most reasonable and calculable way to assess potentiality of the future lives someone and even past lives(using method 6. on the prediction section on the JoS astrology page).

My only argument was in fact if this was always absolute which I'm finding now this is definitely not the case.

1. Satan and the Gods of Hell have the power to incarnate souls thus CONTROL the life and planetary placement of the individual. In the Al Jilwah at Chapter 2 Satan states: "None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls."

Thus we can confirm that there wouldn't be astrological constraints here, let alone if suitable to Satan's pure desires the persons soul wouldn't be composed in the same way so to speak.

2. One who raises there vibrations, through raising the kundalini, or in the ultimate goal of all the great work. Of course they aren't bound to planetary placements. Also as you mentioned squares, workings etc. prevent certain events and manifest those desired instead.

Lucia97 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Hello brothers and sisters.
I recently had a tumor, I am fighting against the disease. As a true satanist I never give up. A bone marrow donor is being treated and expected. I know that everything will be fine because Satan does not abandon his children. Meanwhile, I continue to do RTLs.
I want to heal advancing and improving my life.
I never give up.
Hail satan
Hail Hitler
Hail all the gods of hell

You will defeat the desease!
You will be healthy and grow strong.
You are never alone, Satan and our Gods will always be there for you! <3

Satan values people who have resolve, and if you show this resolve, or at least try to summon it, he will help you. People who evoke the mercy of others as a habit, only to parasitize, or ask for a helping hand to draw others down, in the satisfaction of the rising of misery, are detestable.

Can someone please explain this to me in simpler words or maybe give a example for me.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Satan values people who have resolve, and if you show this resolve, or at least try to summon it, he will help you. People who evoke the mercy of others as a habit, only to parasitize, or ask for a helping hand to draw others down, in the satisfaction of the rising of misery, are detestable.

Can someone please explain this to me in simpler words or maybe give a example for me.
If you are lazy and don't do shit and always ask people to do stuff for you won't be seen well by the Gods. If you put in effort in bettering yourself and doing work you will be seen well.

Aquarius said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

If you are lazy and don't do shit and always ask people to do stuff for you won't be seen well by the Gods. If you put in effort in bettering yourself and doing work you will be seen well.

Thank you Aquarius

Askell said:
What is the shortest wait for reincarnation from time of death to rebirth that any HP is aware of? What is the average wait time?

I died on 9/10/1967 and i was reborn on 3/22/1968. Then died on 7/10 1993 and born on 9/13/1993...my fucking brother from the first life i mentioned is still alive and well :lol: looks like i won't rest in peace

Askell said:
What is the shortest wait for reincarnation from time of death to rebirth that any HP is aware of? What is the average wait time?

I died on 9/10/1967 and i was reborn on 3/22/1968. Then died on 7/10 1993 and born on 9/13/1993...my fucking brother from the first life i mentioned is still alive and well :lol: looks like i won't rest in peace

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
nobody really wants 'death' for themselves in a full sense of the word.

im assuming 'death' of the soul. meaning that one does not exist anywhere, at all. not on the physical or astral.

is this possible? to not exist at all. is that even what HP meant?

and wHy doesnt anyone 'want death for themself in a full sense of the word'?
i might want full death if it means not having to live in a physical or astral or any other realm.

I find it Interesting that you mention Reincarnation here.. as a Gnostic, it has come to my attention there is a right and wrong way of going about something like this.. and yes, it is very possible to get stuck on the astral.. thus the verse stating one should honor thine temple.. not to get too Christian on you..

Ultimately, Manifesting another body does not have to be a “Hard” thing.. you can wait for the universal energies to be favorable.. which could take years.. or, you can shift your perspective.. make it easy on yourself.. As azazels astrology dictates, a large part of the Heavenly Bodies Depends on our own individual perceptions, within any one particular Dimension..

It is my opinion that the Original Magnum Opus, was intact Suicide.. and while some may see it as the cowards way out or “Lazy” in my own personal opinion, it is one of the Bravest things an individual can do.. Biologically we are wired for survival, thus ending one’s existence is one of the most powerful examples of mind over matter there is.. A Truly Magnificent “Performance”..

To me, this is simply another Level of Satanism, where one Overcomes their own Mortality.. Yes, Satan gives us the watered down version, as it upholds the statutes of the powers at be.. however.. Much Like the Dedication Ritual, it is symbolic as well as physical.. There are certain understandings one receives when entering that divine light one can receive no where else.. Similarly.. When Performing the Dedication Ritual, an Extreme Form of Mind over Matter is Accomplished, Almost as if one Has Single-handedly Taken on all of the Fear and Torture of Hell at Once..

Mind you.. Selling one’s soul on the other hand.. seems to me simply like a Lack of Gratitude for what Satan Lucifer has spent all of his time teaching us.. a Botched God.. if you willingly throw away your weapon and power, in a way you deserve the torture and humiliation, even if simply for a lack of Critical thinking or Intelligence, After all, it has been said, the only sin in Satanism is Ignorance..

But hey, if you want to sell your soul to someone, I’ll buy it ^_^
(And no I’m not trolling)
-Cain

Darkstarowo said:
Mind you.. Selling one’s soul on the other hand.. seems to me simply like a Lack of Gratitude for what Satan Lucifer has spent all of his time teaching us.. a Botched God.. if you willingly throw away your weapon and power, in a way you deserve the torture and humiliation, even if simply for a lack of Critical thinking or Intelligence, After all, it has been said, the only sin in Satanism is Ignorance..

But hey, if you want to sell your soul to someone, I’ll buy it ^_^
(And no I’m not trolling)
-Cain

See, that's what I'm talking about when I say you've got the wrong idea. Where did anyone in this thread mention anything about selling one's soul? Please read this thread and use the search function on your browser to search the word "sell", you'll find it nowhere. Dedicate doesn't mean sell, look up its meaning in a dictionary. You don't lose your soul or your control over it if you dedicate it. It's been explained millions of times here.

Darkstarowo said:
I find it Interesting that you mention Reincarnation here.. as a Gnostic, it has come to my attention there is a right and wrong way of going about something like this.. and yes, it is very possible to get stuck on the astral.. thus the verse stating one should honor thine temple.. not to get too Christian on you..
It is my opinion that the Original Magnum Opus, was intact Suicide.. and while some may see it as the cowards way out or “Lazy” in my own personal opinion, it is one of the Bravest things an individual can do.. Biologically we are wired for survival, thus ending one’s existence is one of the most powerful examples of mind over matter there is.. A Truly Magnificent “Performance”..

Well, that explains it. Keep your gnosticism to yourself and don't try to explain Satanic stuff to Satanists using your false religion/ideology of gnosticism. Magnum Opus in Spiritual Satanism is physical and spiritual immortality, looking to suicide yourself spiritually is cowardly and stupid. You do know you can overcome your biology and fate without killing yourself, right?

Your self-denying and self-hating ideology/religion isn't relevant here, keep it to yourself. If you want to learn about SS on the other hand you can talk about SS instead self-denying crap like spiritual suicide that Gnosticism advocates for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back